Bastille Saloon

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yep that is a very good post from Bojack. If they do flip him, they should use that to go Leo/Kop............hopefully.
. ATP never said if he got his shot back after he hit Fanto's bulletproof, to my recollection, so I guess it's possible that he shot Zeke or Donnie and couldn't claim it because he died the same night.
Is Thorn implying that a vig gets their shot back if they hit a BP?
:pikathink:

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
kopite can break it towards bojack
its all up to the lovers now
i still beleaf in you HP

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I suspect that design spec comes from it being something that everyone "knows," so it feels like fact. But the only part of design spec that should be guiding things right now is "don't kill the lovers due to paranoia." You can't vote lovers at this stage. Or, look at it this way: you kill the lovers and they're town and you basically lose. So while there's the slim chance that sure, they're mafia, overwhelming odds point to kill lovers=loss. So don't do it! It's too late.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
What happen d to the kopite Push?
Fbbe3BM.png

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
[ENSEMBLE]
If you had to choose
If you had to choose

[HAWTHORN]
It's a tie!

[ENSEMBLE]
If you had to choose
If you had to choose

[HPSAUCE]
It’s up to the delegates!

[ENSEMBLE]
If you had to choose
If you had to choose

[HPSAUCE/HAWTHORN]
It’s up to nin!

[VOTERS & HAWTHORN AND ENSEMBLE]
If you had to choose (Leo or Bo?)
If you had to choose
If you had to
Choose (Choose)
Choose (Choose)
Choose! (Choose!)

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Seems a bit dangerous— since you’re fine with either, will you switch if nin doesn’t check in??
I wouldnt even respond to the question if I was Kop/Leo. Matter of fact I would just ghost the thread lol. Take my chances with Town moving to stop the tie.
Stan is sleep. 2 scum not moving, so that only leaves melon who could switch.
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
I wouldnt even respond to the question if I was Kop/Leo. Matter of fact I would just ghost the thread lol. Take my chances with Town moving to stop the tie.
Stan is sleep. 2 scum not moving, so that only leaves melon who could switch.
Worst thing is knowing that if Nin doesn't vote, town absolutely will switch just to avoid the tie.
The incredibly dodgy looking abandoned tie
590947801651871911.webp

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So 2mrw starts with either 7, 6, or 5 alive. Looks like no way town wins?
7(Lovers survive the night) - Leo/Kop/Melon/Stan/Zipped/Haw/HP - Lynch leo, either team kills lovers and its Kop/Melon/Stan/Zipped the next day. Town loses no matter which scum they hit.
6(Only lovers nk'd) - Leo/Kop/Melon/Stan/Zipped/Nin - Lynch Leo, Town loses no matter what even if both scum kill Nin that night phase.
5(lovers and another die) - Final 5 of Leo/Kop/Melon/Stan and Zipped. Town loses this day no matter who they lynch.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So if we lose the lovers and one of nin/zipped/stan its game over right?
looks like game over no matter what*

Things could get spicy if either scum team decides to target each other though. I dont see Melon taking out either Kop or Leo though, they would be easy votes to push.

*My math could be wrong
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Verelios

Were-elios
Town can only win if the scum teams go against each other. They're literally only still okay because there are two scum teams.

8 ppl rn: 2 scum; 1 hidden scum; 5 town
The BEST course of action for town is:
Kopeo Scum kill town (maybe the lovers)
Melonevil kills one of Kopeo
5 ppl: 1;1;3
They vote out scum
Nk 1 town
3 ppl 1;2

We enter F3, and if it's Melon then we likely lose.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
I think town's only hope of winning at this point is for Melon to shoot one of Dutch's gang, which I doubt she'll do, and then have town turn on her.

Or Dutch's gang choosing anti-"SK" violence instead of anti-town violence, which depends on how likely it is that they think she's the last man standing type and may choose violence against them to prevent them obtaining majority before she can win.
(I know she's bulletproof, but it might make her less likely to side with them. And also would mean less town nightdeath).

What's the Pinkerton wincon btw? Because they don't flip straight we haven't actually seen it.
Just wondering if a joint scum win is theoretically possible (though unlikely, think it would require voting out one of kopeo next phase and then the survivor and melon managing to shoot different town targets if they're also a 50% requirement?) or if we're waiting to see if it shakes out in favour of one or the other
767883192958713916.webp

Last edited:

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
Final 2 of Melon and Leo is technically 50%
Depending on the kills, if I'm Keo I open up 2mrw with
i-want-to-make-a-deal-deal.gif

In the case of 50% and Melon still has her BP, is that still a tie/co-win or does Melon win since technically she could tank a shot in a showdown?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Keo needs to realize the position they are in. It's guaranteed one of them flips next day and they know there is at least a serial killer out there. If 2mrw starts with 6 they should just open wolf and make a deal with the SK, see what their win con is. Hopefully they use there role check on melon and realize she isnt a SK.

If one was deep town, they wouldnt have to bother with the above strategy. But since they will be lynched one after the other, desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Whatever game I had won with neutral Hobo as scum I figured like 2-3 day phases in advance, I had to win with the neutral or we lose.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Oh there were a couple of non recruitable town had so they wouldn’t just get hard fucked by the cult. Arthur, Hosea, John, Abigail, Charles, and Sadie couldn’t be recruited as well as the scum teams and the other neutrals obviously. The vanillas were there to throw town off if they assumed the cult could only recruit vanillas

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Well that's probably game over.

If anyone else except one of the Keo team dies today they just win. If one of Keo dies today it gets a bit weird, but I don't think town has a chance at winning this with just Stan and Zipped alive

Donnie

Well that's probably game over.

If anyone else except one of the Keo team dies today they just win. If one of Keo dies today it gets a bit weird, but I don't think town has a chance at winning this with just Stan and Zipped alive

This is what Melon wrote they were aiming for as final three on Friday lol themselves, Stan and either Zipped or Nin (but not Zipped or Nin together)

Donnie

I think she'll go along with Leo, seeing her reads and who she wants at the end, she'll do a Leo vote today I suspect. It's whether they shoot Kop or someone else tonight I think

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
I was intentionally trying to play the margins and had planned to come out swinging yesterday and try to push the game on. The arguement with Stan took the wind out of my sails and I just didn't really want to play after that. Two games in a row I've gone after Stan and screwed things up. I should've voted for Kopite. I had considered the Melon/Cappad chat being scum/scum but never enough to consider going there.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Good reading in this spec thread. I didn't exactly play well this game, but in my defense figuring out games with a tailor is really really tough as town. It's more about being along for the ride.

My biggest mistake was defending Fanto too hard. Honestly it wasn't really coming from a towny perspective. I just like neutrals and was sad that the cult all died.

Top Bottom