Taking Care of the Riff Raff

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
giphy.gif

Donnie

We still have a chance here that they talk themselves into some nonsense after killing cap. Cap flips red, Faddy can still be red, cap is green and some shit happened, they all look awful

melonrabbit

The only good kind of melon
Who are you feeling?

Nin in case he isn't a one off cop? Someone from the middle? Faddy is cooked rn. Vere likely.

Donnie

No worries at all I have some thoughts, I'll try pit them down when I can get in front of my computer!

Donnie

Okay first of all, pouring one out for Fate, you were a great partner and you played off getting caught really well, I think we created a situation at the end of last day phase to be remembered lol that vere -> nin -> fate -> faddy chain of claims has to be what the game runners dream of for these games lol well done meme team

okay I totally agree Faddy and Vere are probably wrecked here. I would lean away from Killing faddy/vere/cap/nin because they're all primed to go at it again. Nin in case he has shots left its's a bad choice but two things - the other team (others? Wonder if there's a bunch of small teams now lol) are likely to think the same thing so good chance of overlap and there's an exchange that if you're feeling the heat, i think will make you feel better:

Just putting down, I have not liked Donnie's progression on me and have notes on an underqualifed town read between Donnie, Launch. Potential HP connection too.

Neki clear is helpful, I might have flip flopped between him and Launch as the busser.

You will be wrong on all of those Wiz, I've did my best to scum hunt this whole game and been honest in my reads. If getting Launch wrong opens the door to qualifying other ideas then it is what it is. What would my connect to HP be?

put those grievances to rest my dear Town core member

Kind of feel this is a slight head nod that Nin would check me if he has any more shots and lives. IF he's town he's also likely check one of the others I mentioned above to lower the killing field count. Basically I don't think youre at risk here.

I would have half a mind to suggest mercy killing Wiz lmao - his conspiracy theories are all basically wrong and I think he's winding everyone up now so and there's the miller part so they'll kill him eventually but if we kill him, he can go lie down and relax and recover lol

More serious suggestions - Maol or Hawthorne, likely lean towards Maol out of the two because Hawthorne will be a big proponent of voting Faddy today and Wiz has talked a lot of smack on her

if we want something more low key/middle of the pack Bojack might be a good shout, he's very heavy on flavour and might think too much about Fate's role PM.

I wouldn't blame you for using the last ninja shot while Vere is still alive, if he's a joat who can watch/track etc he might have his eye on you

melonrabbit

I think I'm good with Vere remaining. I don't think he has creditabliy after that eod.

Maol seems on shakey ground and I don't want to scum hunt for town with so many players left.

Was considering Bo or jman.

melonrabbit

I don't have details note. Just an outline where I've got everyone.

Claims:
Cap - neighbor of uncertain alignment
Faddy - override
Vere - tracker?, doubt.gif
nin - cop?
Wiz - miller
ATP - town vig?? Still doubt this.

Town:
Hawthorn - very sharp, would like to keep her for another day but maybe not too long.
Also HP, Stan and probably LP.

Likely Zeke:
Zeke

Middle-of-the-road:
Bojack Horseman
Jman
Malus
Neki

Likely scum:
Wee - seemed all over the place and hyper-defensive when it brought up she nailed fanto strongkills saw. Maol threw some weird shade into this and ATP also felt the need to insert themselves.
Maol - likely scum
Leo
Kopite - who? lol

Still feel there's another Neutral. And likely two more scum? Teams of 3 and 3? Or maybe the other group had 4. Hmm.

Wiz should be town's problem to solve.

melonrabbit

I'm good with Bo or Neki. Bojack for the reasons above. Neki simply because they are difficult to read. And seem to have hinted at a PR??? Mind you I could also be confusing Neki and Ephi's ghost and misrembering.

There's also the thought if we give town scum it could send them in entirely different direction and create more infighting. You know be neighborly and all.

Donnie

My only hesitation about Neki is that they were green checked by nin, so potential doc material and also if we kill Neki, it implies to town that scum believed Nin's cop check and potentially green checks Nin by accident. Neki also seems to really dislike Wiz and Faddy's slots so not bad to have around.

Donnie

I think Maol would have a really good chance at coming back scum if we wanted to flip scum for town. Leo 50/50. I can't tell if Wee just really liked wifom or knows too much lol

melonrabbit

Kinda balancing act as we want to make sure the other team doesn't get us. But also don't quite yet wanna be the only scum still standing.

I was thinking maol as well.

Donnie

Killing the top poster in the thread would be living like superstars lol we either execute a big townie or massive scummie lol I love it. Also doesn't feel like the doc will be there, if they even have shots left

Donnie

Yoooo been dealing with the bedroom TV dying lol x.x let's gooo. If I die you got this!

melonrabbit

Possibly?
Idk lol.

LP seems a strange target by maybe they were looking at the middling group as well.

melonrabbit

Yeah. I'm not sure how to proceed so I'm gonna pause for now and hope things settle down in a bit. Kinda uncomfortable atm.

Donnie

Okay I'm feeling a bit better. Where do you want to from here?

Okay I hope so, no one should feel like that. I have no idea what the other team have been up to but the irony here is we've been genuinely playing as townies in the day lol and just being scummies at night. But even if we weren't, personally admonishing and belittles people, nah. That's not the vibe.

melonrabbit

Half the stuff Wiz is talking about dont even remember happening to be tbh i only remember replying to him maybe once the other day.

He's really mad over that breadcrumb for some reason just because he is interpreting it differently.
I called Vere and melon out on this and they resulted in logical fallacies attacking my character rather than my points

Kinda might have to leave him.

Idk how Cap is gonna flip.

I think attempting to hit scum is the best here. Someone that could be connected to the pre established chain and hopefully re directs town to the other team.

I also think nin's survival is due scum on other team being godfathered and wanting us to handle nin or nin isn't a regular cop.

nin is lying seems only likley if he was the last scum standing on the otherside and it just causing chaos.

melonrabbit

Should we shoot Vere and hope it hits scum?

Zeke? Wee?
Idk.

Wiz is very right about some points, but completely off about others.

melonrabbit

So I checked because I wanted to know and it looks like I only responded to him twice. Once about the tailor idea asking what it was and the later saying I was sure I'm not in a chat with vere. So idk where any of that came from.

Prior to that he was town reading me and in my back and forths with ATP and Vere.

Completely stumped.

melonrabbit

If I'm honest. And this is my last night/day in the game.

I wanna go for Zeke.

No strategy. I just owe him one.

What do you think? Haha don't leave me in charge.

Donnie

Sorry taking a bit here to actually figure out who's still in the game lol

Don't worry about Wiz, he's completely tunnelled on his own conspiracy theories and being an arse about it. He has Maol down as town, Malus down as town, Faddy down as scum, and even when he has you as scum the reasons are out of here. It's not worth losing sleep over. He's see when the game is over we were as oblivious to everyone else's alignments as he was bar two others.

Donnie

I wouldn't kill Vere or Cap, or Nin. Could do Zeke, I think he's more likely to flip town but I'm totally fine with a yolo kill.

Donnie

Zeke does seem more passive than I expect Towny zeke, who I expect to go tunnel hard lol

Donnie

Funny that no one mentioned Fate's flavor name after all. Or that his pm has literally no flavor bar the name lmao

Donnie

Nah I think it's a good choice. I tried to have a look through the votes for each day now we have a bunch of flips but you get almost nothing out of it with the way claims played out D2, 3 and 4 lol and probably today with Cap

Donnie

If Launch/Cap really does turn out to be scum, you might just get a clear here lol off the back of the misaligned neighbours thing

melonrabbit

Normally I don't show my work … I'm alone and ain't no one gonna read this.

Town
nin, Nek, stan (won't be voted, town proc)
Jman, Wiz/Zipped (likely town, but votable)

Scum
Vere, Leo, Hawthorn, Hp, Bo > one of two these, maybe, who eve knows . . .

No Fucking Idea

Kop, Wee

Dutch scum have one or two more. 3X3 or 3x4 seems most likely and I refuse to believe there's a 5 member team scum out there.

If I were to eliminate scum and it was 3X3 then I would be the last scum standing. Not as ideal as it sounds having the extra (second) kill is beneficial to clearing out town and I don't wanna accidently give them the overall win if they do turn on me. Cap flips as a scum + neighbor does keep me alive but not a full green check. If I eliminate last scum and it is someone unexpected i.e. not directly linked to me that could pivot town in a whole new direction - this is ideal but not guaranteed.

HOWEVER,

Vere presents a problem. He could always be watching. So either I kill Vere or leave Vere alone. Killing Vere and Vere flips scum will definitely redirect towards me. Best outcome is that Vere is town and I leave him alive, he watches me (because he basically obsessed with me let's face it, check the relevant gif:

obsessed-with-me-why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me.gif

) And he reports I did nothing. He could then (if he survives) reports on another player the following day, don't think he'd watch me multiple nights. Also, if he's not the last/one of the last from Dutch. There's a possibility they take him out for me and I rather than me having to do it. Vere does mention he's running out of shots. Doesn't matter if I believe this or not.

Kinda in a bind with Vere, letting Dutch gang act and hope they are clocked vs me risking a move tonight.

Best but very unlikely scenario: a town Vere!town and Dutch hit another heavy hitter from town and I'm reported as having done nothing: therefore innocent, therefore town.

Also given the three deaths. Someone is still hunting. Don't think I'm real night target given my naturally scum nature. Have bulletproof anyway.

If Vere is scum: we must flip and somehow I've gotta learn how to play this damned game.

All that said, the next day's cycle is gonna have to be a rare strong play from me. Haha, no way.

I choose to do nothing this evening @Chuggernaut

Top Bottom