Scum Thread Cluedo Mafia Private chat

Sawneeks

little green dog
Let me see what Fran says to my follow up question, Gotham. I want to believe he is a One-Shot ( Fran isn't one to lie as Town ) so I want to see how his reason holds up.

that does seem incredibly weak though. It's a nerfed Tracker that's only 1-shot which makes a hard role even harder to use. It does coincide with our 1-shot Ninja but still

Sawneeks

little green dog
Unless....there's some hidden mechanic where the person who uses one of our 2-shot weapons only once would get caught with it since they would technically still have the weapon.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I don't know. Considering the Red Text is important and there's a very distinct difference between these where sometimes there's a specific weapon left and sometimes there isn't:

• Candlestick - "<player> has died! A broken candlestick lay near <his/her> body...."
  • Lead Pipe (1st use) - "<player> has died! There is a large, blunt wound to the back of <his/her> head..."
  • Lead Pipe (2nd use) - "<player> has died! A bent lead pipe lays near <his/her> body..."
  • Spanner (1st use) - "<player> has died! There is a small, blunt wound to the back of <his/her> head..."

I'd guess that's likely the case if Fran is telling the truth. If he is, that would explain why he's only a 1-shot since he'd become incredibly strong as the game went on and we swapped around killers.

We'd need to see Fran's actual role to really tell but if that is the case that's an amazing role + mechanic interaction. I can't wait to see the design after the game is done. :3

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
oh man, I have had so much shit keep me from the thread this afternoon and I'm afraid it's gonna make me look shady.

I too really want to see the design. Rats may still have something. Blarg too. But if we can make the lynch today, my girl gang, we might just have this.

Sawneeks

little green dog
!!!!!!

i think we may be about to see the famed Aggressive Blarg. I haven't seem him do that in a while and when he does pull it out he gets a little scary. Hopefully he'll pull his entire attention to Fran and those two will argue about it forever, leading to a lynch on one. We'll have to see the responses to everything but let's hope that's how it plays out....

Sawneeks

little green dog
  1. girlofgotham [f] (NEW) - Scum
  2. Alexem [m] (NEW)
  3. Sawneeks [f] - Scum
  4. Muffin [m] - 1-shot BP
  5. Fran [m] - 1-shot Tracker/Investigator
  6. Rats [m]
  7. Zookfoodle [m] - Ordinary
  8. Dr. Monkey [f] - Scum
  9. Blargonaut - 1-shot Motion Detector
  10. Lone_Prodigy [m]
Hmmmm. We should be fine for now but we may run into the scenario where we get voted out simply due to deduction and roleclaims. Muffin is still iffy but not much, Fran is yet to be seen, Blarg is yet to be seen, Zook is going unquestioned.

So the only unclaimed options for mislynch are LP, Rats, and Alexem. Two of which are good candidates, one of which is Town Read ( and will die tonight ).

Whatever happens, out choice tonight HAS to be to eliminate a claimed individual. Most likely the one who is believed the most at the end of this Phase. If this Day Phase ends with Fran v Blarg ending with them being Town Read we may be in a really really bad situation.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Mental Note: Possibly tie Rats dying late to Alexem's over-worry about being called out but wanted to space out the death? Really jumpy Scum? Wait to see how the Day Phase plays out before throwing shade but

it's possible

Sawneeks

little green dog
Also, if we take those claims at pure face value and assume all of them are true I doubt Town has much else hidden up its' sleeve. That's 2 Protective Roles (Doctor and a 1-shot BP) and 2 Investigative Roles (Investigator for Weapons and Motion Detector). Considering what we have I think that seems roughly balanced out. There is nothing which really counters our delayed kill so I'd hesitantly say we have possibly something else left but I find that doubtful. This may be everything.

Sawneeks

little green dog
okay, i'll stop spamming this place. g'night ladies.

I like to think my open speculation is making scum second guess their actions, but I mustn't think too highly of myself. Who knows though, our doctor is dead yet there was no kill last night.

i love/hate you, LP

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yesssss Rats, come along with me on this LP train... choo choo! Ahhh, Alexem, welcome aboard!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
The thing is that it's Blarg and while it's actually a REALLY good catch - all the evidence is there - but it's also Blarg and wild Blarg is wild and straightforward Blarg is hard to trust and so some of it will come out in the wash. Blarg is a really spectacular player but some of his flashiness serves to undermine his own analysis.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think so. It'll depend on the day's development but I don't think it'll get worse. Town is too fractured.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
am writing all day so will not be super active but man it is quiet in there
like i know it's friday but wow

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Not so much in cahoots but there were just a few direct references to each other that connections could be made if someone wanted to make connections.

LP with that analysis, whew.

The thing is that it it's clearly not intentional. And the more Fran tries to explain his way out of it, the more it seems like it is a thing.

Totally not your fault

Sawneeks

little green dog
Huh

if I knew how it happened I'd honestly keep it going since it's getting a tunnel in Fran's direction, but it was not intentional lol. Weird but hey, it might work in our favor.

I can't fathom this. It really does feel like Blarg has flipped and is just going for something to make up for the fact that he thinks Fran "stole" his PR

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Neeks, that was just mean. People call me wishy washy in ever game. :p

meanie

I mean I still love you

But less

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
They should maybe but nah. I think I know how best to wiggle past that one but I will let it sit a bit.

Sawneeks

little green dog
we haven't killed a townie yet but finishing a dissertation prospectus is still celebration worthy so enjoy doggo when you're not dead, monkey.

XEqhIFv.gif

Sawneeks

little green dog
You know if Muffin wasn't still alive I'd say we should pull the ultimate irony and kill Fran with the Gun but alas

Sawneeks

little green dog
Also, for the first time in a really long time I had a dream about Mafia last night. ( ._.)

It was this game, but instead of Blarg pulling out this weird tunnel it was Muffin and he and two other people voted against me on silly reasons right before the Day ended. But Then Rats came out with a Role Claim full of charts and percentages and that confirmed my Fake Role Claim that I apparently made and moved his vote to Muffin. So I tried moving my vote to Muffin but the forum glitched out and I sent it right at Day End but I don't know if it even sent. Then I woke up before I found out what happened.

it was weird

Sawneeks

little green dog
No, not really. If Muffin was a sure fire lynch I'd say let's do it, but on the chance he doesn't get lynched and becomes Town Read we need a back up to take him out.

So Muffin is saying that his role is that he can't be killed on a first attempt. This isn't necessarily bulletproof like he's being saying up until now. Right? So doesn't necessarily mean that a strong kill will take him out???

I dunno if he made this clear earlier and I just missed it.

Sawneeks

little green dog
He said both I think. At first he said it would stop the first attempt at killing him and when someone asked if he was Bulletproof, he said yes. So I'm guessing he read his role incorrectly and that he's just BP, meaning our Strong Kill can go through it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think probably you're right but if we kill someone else, likely we can lynch Muffin tomorrow, yeah? Who knows though, maybe he will end up lynched.

Sawneeks

little green dog
If LP gets killed there's at least two people who said they'd go for Muffin if he flipped Town ( Zook and now Alexem ) so there's enough there to push it, definitely.

The NK would be the real issue there since we'd have to think what Town might react to. But I'll go into that once this Day Phase is over and we have time to discuss it. :>

Sawneeks

little green dog
Wait, nevermind. "It doesn't even say the word "bulletproof" in my PM. Just that I can avoid one kill. I'm pretty sure that similar roles have been in play here over the years. Correct me if I'm wrong."

maybe Muffin is actually a true 1-shot NK Immune. o:

Sawneeks

little green dog
That seems a little excessive in a game with a full Doctor and us only having 1 Strong Kill. I'll go back and look at when he initially claimed to see what he said around then.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Dead games are great for us since we can win easier but they are also a bit boring which sucks. Hopefully after Rats and whoever gets lynched bites it plus the NK will get things to start going again.

Sawneeks

little green dog
It might not be great but stay there, I might just not vote. As long as we all explain our votes then we can group it together.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Monkey, if it's cool with you I might keep pushing you on that. I think you'll be fine with some heat on you but that's up to you, I can back it off as well.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
bless LP for setting up that Alexem lynch for us tomorrow. good game, sir. you were very smart and no one listened.

Sawneeks

little green dog
you are town so that easily means you're Scum, put 'em up. i can't let that evil dastardly monkey get away with it

Sawneeks

little green dog
WAIT HOLD ON

1. girlofgotham [f] (NEW)
  2. Alexem [m] (NEW)
  3. Sawneeks [f]
  4. Muffin [m]
  5. Fran [m]
  6. Zookfoodle [m]
  7. Fat4all replaced by Dr. Monkey [f]
  8. Grizzly [m] replaced by Blargonaut
3 of us and 5 of them. We kill one tonight that's 3 - 4. We mislynch Town tomorrow it's 3 - 3. We NK after that and WE WIN.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WE CAN WIN THIS AFTER TOMORROW.

Sawneeks

little green dog
i think we should kill that dr. monkey she's way too townie :p

for realsies though whoever it is, it's not Muffin. brb with thoughts

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think it should be Blarg honestly. Blarg is most likely to jump on us out of all that's left and Blarg and LP were both on Alexem. We kill Blarg, we blame it on Alexem as new scum with Muffin and Zook as partners.

Sounds like a plan.

Whatever we use this time will get left behind so that might be worth a bit of a thought.

Personally I agree with the earlier idea that the gun would lead to some Fran-related chaos but I'm good with whatever

Sawneeks

little green dog
okay so, whoever we kill at this point will raise the question of 'why them and not X?'. The best way to mitigate that is to kill a claimed PR, since Scum have every reason to kill a PR instead of blindly trying to kill someone who is unclaimed. So instead of the question being 'why didn't they kill Monkey, who is Town Read' it becomes 'oh, of course they killed the claimed Motion Detector to get that worry out of the way'. With that in mind, the Townies left are:
  1. Alexem [m] (NEW)
  2. Muffin [m] - 1-shot BP or NK Immune
  3. Fran [m] - 1-shot Weapon Investigator
  4. Zookfoodle [m] - Ordinary
  5. Blargonaut - 1-shot Motion Detector
Out of all of them, the only one's who will likely not be lynched are Blarg ( Town Read ), Muffin ( Claim and now his vote on Rats ), and possibly Fran ( Town Read for claim ). Everyone else is fair game, including ourselves.

So, that leaves who do we kill.

I think if we had a high chance on Muffin we should kill him, but due to his vague wording I'm scared the kill will fail. Not only that, but Muffin dislikes Alexem too so that's a bonus for keeping him around.

Alexem we should keep, period. He's mislynch fodder and should be the lynched push outside of Zook.

Fran is Fran. He's still deep in the Muffin train and I doubt he leaves it tomorrow despite evidence saying otherwise. Even if he does I believe he dislikes Zook, unsure of his Alexem stance.

Zook is mislynch fodder. Barely here and easy to bandwagon. Keeping him around also hides Gotham since both are considered 'quiet posters'.

My vote for tonight's kill is actually Blarg and I'll explain why. First, it casts serious shade on those he was scum reading. That includes me, Fran, and Alexem specifically. I can see Muffin taking that and being willing to lynch all three and, since all 3 of us can push elsewhere, that means a heavier lean on Alexem's potential lynch. Second, it clears the question as to why Scum killed him and not Monkey/Gotham since he was a claimed PR, but it does bring up the question as to why him and not Muffin or Fran ( maybe because they're scum!? O: ).

So, my vote is Blarg for tonight but we could go a couple ways with this.

Sawneeks

little green dog
whelp, great minds think alike etc etc.

How do we want to kill him? I kinda want to use the Knife because of his whole Ninja talk. :p

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'm really doubting they have anything left but staying on the safe side I think it's still better if you do it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
yeah, it really does and I'm gonna have to harp on it because it will be really out of character if I don't so you better prep an excuse!

Sawneeks

little green dog
'saw why didn't you vote?'

'LP was in the lead and I already said he was my likely pick. The votes weren't moving at all so I just left it where it was since he was looking to be voted out anyway.'

how does that look?

Sawneeks

little green dog
or I could pull some BS that your answer sent off red flags and I debated voting there but before I could submit it the Day ended.

which seems less scummy of the two.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Either one I think. We just gotta put pressure elsewhere. Lot of people were not there.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Hmm, okay. I'll got with the first one most likely as that was my legitimate reason for not voting.

I'm reading over the Day a little bit to find some sort of lead, Monkey. If either of you want to take it, Muffin did vote for Rats but never ever pushed for him, just kinda dropped his vote and left. Could be Scum!Muffin who knew Rats was going to die but didn't have enough of a reason to move elsewhere?

Sawneeks

little green dog
Also, in the chance that this does me in, there is still that fall back of that Sawneeks and Fran Team Blarg kept pushing. So if I do die you can push that, you can win on the next Day Phase by mislynching and Fran is an easy set up for it.

We also have the possibility to Turbo if one vote is not on me. If the NK goes through the majority will be at 4 (7 players), so if Fran sticks to Muffin and votes there, while everyone else votes for me, all 3 of us can jump on it really fast. It's always my least favorite way of doing these just because of Woof 2 but we always have that choice if worst comes to worst.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I think we've got enough we can work with to make it through. It's just hard to gauge it a bit since Rats and LP died, hopefully followed by Blarg and that'll shake some reads up. Zook/Alexem I can't read, but Fran feels like a bit of a lock and I do worry about Muffin. He knows Monkey and I, I'm just waiting for him to point out that we keep working in tandem.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think the best strategy is probably the underhanded one - if someone else votes anyone as soon as we are all here we jump on. It's dirty but it wins us the game almost immediately.

Sawneeks

little green dog
The underhanded strategy IS the best one, it's also the most dangerous since we collectively out ourselves to do it. But it does win games and we know who is Bulletproof here, so if both of you want to go for it I'll be on board.

Also I'll leave that opening to you, Monkey. Might be a good way to shift from me to Muffin depending on how everything goes. :>

Top Bottom