Heroes v Villains: Reboot - Design

El Topo

Spanish for "The Topo"
First random thoughts:
1. JESUS!
2. How are the letters chosen for L's and Phoenix' ability?
3. How is the event chosen/phrased for Silver's ability?
4. Not sure if Jin Kazama, i.e. a Town player in name only that becomes a Neutral SK late in the game, is necessarily a good idea. Not sure how realistic it is for Town to win before he turns on them.
5. Bodyguard in this case means the standard "take the bullet for the target" thing?
6. How exactly does Twisted Fate work? Does he roll the dice, *then* decide if he wants to use the ability? Does he roll it at night or day? Can he use the ability after the die roll or is it fixed to the die roll?
7. Would be nice to have a gender column to estimate Vashyron's ability, because I have honestly no idea who some of these characters are.
8. How does the Slyvanas thing work? Does Town learn her role upon the first death, does she still count as a Town member (for the victory condition)? Can she be killed again? How does her status influence Vashyron?
9. The Master doesn't change anything other than switching death/life if he has the TARDIS, right? Also, uh, gender? Because the Master also had a female incarnation.
10. Who has which item?
11. Who becomes Cell's new target if e.g. Kirby dies?
12. The Yellow group are all Neutrals, not a separate group, right?
13. Not sure about the post thing. We'll have to think about how to do that. How does that work? Don't you use the ability during the night and then they die immediately? Or just after the two posts? So you tell them the posts in advance?
14. Maybe too strong Neutrals and too many kill abilites.

El Topo

Spanish for "The Topo"
Also, uh, I can't edit my posts?

Edit:
(I can, of course. I didn't notice the Edit button on the left.)

Last edited:

El Topo

Spanish for "The Topo"
I also have some thoughts on the other things, such as the PMs and the chest mechanic, but I'll post more on that later.

2.3 letters in a row from a random part of the name.
3.It's worded like in the example, he remembers something random.
4.7 people left considering they start with 23 and Jin has no protection is a little hard for a miller to reach. Town has plenty of power.
5.Yes
6.Choose,roll,do ability based on the number.
7.Only females are Lara croft and Sylvanas.
8.Sylvanas dies, town learns her role, Sylvanas counts in the majority and cannot be killed, targeted or voted. If she dies and Lara dies then Vashyron can die, otherwise Vashyron would be broken.
9.Yes, and that's a fuckup of mine actually, I did not consider Master's female incarnation, in this game he counts as a man.
10.Which chest becomes available to which player is random, players can pass an item from one player to the other at nights.
11.A new townie will become the target, if there are no townies then a mafia becomes the target and lastly neutrals.
12.Correct.
13.Light sends me the name of the person they want to kill, if they want to do the 2 posts then they tell me "Kirby in the first 12 hours of D2 says:enter text" and "Kirby in the last 12 hours of D2 says:enter text", after the second post is posted then Kirby dies. Of course it depends on Kirby's timezone, I won't be strict on that, Kirby is free to tell them he is being manipulated. Anything that might result to a user ban of course will not be allowed.
14.I don't feel like the neutrals are too strong, Collector has to target the right people to steal an item and even if he wins the game does not end, the game continues but he leaves the game a winner. Cell needs to target the correct people in order to absorb them and if he dies they come back. Light can kill easily but once players catch on they won't character claim anymore, L is immune and can notify the rest of town on that. Lastly Stain cannot kill unless 11 people have already died.
Thanks for the questions though, some did need answering.

@El Topo I changed my mind about Light actually, about the posts, the victim dies at the end of the day with the person lynched. And they cannot say they are being manipulated.
EDIT:Geno only dies if Light writes his legit name on it.
♡♪!? this is because it would be easy to guess because of my name. Puppetmon will still be able to be killed despite being a wooden doll.

Last edited:
Top Bottom