Spectator Thread Enjoy the Show

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Erm. Is it brazil then? He’d have to be also godfather or the green check misaligned or someone lied.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Uh hello

Seems I got killed at a good time
Welcome *waves*
I couldn't find another throwing stuff at people gif as petty as the one I made for wee, so you ended up with this one
767883192958713916.webp

0ZfnC5S.gif

weemadarthur

Yeah but I earned it specially by not being willing to save you with a check.

So, one dog and one dog sniffer? Or did i miss some other dogs? An interesting theoretical twist, to have the cop be vulnerable to a single mafia side effect. Also pandora wasn’t on that scum team or they’d have used it.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Time for some rng bullshit.

Kyan's flip should finally kill the idea of a cult. Although if game ends with cult win it would be extremely funny.

weemadarthur

Between ATP and zook, i was never truly certain which was the scum. Sorry ATP. I was being a lil paranoid about you. Also you weren’t cabal, so. No town center for you.

It's gotta be Salva or Brazil

I think town has the leeway to vote both unless there's more surprises planned

There's more surprises planned isn't there

The Bear

Why on earth claim that role now?

And he did steal the space stone from me and then use it to get a green check? Smh.

The Bear

Pandora dying here was probbaly thr best alternative to scum dying. It would have been mislunch city.

weemadarthur

He sent the phone
Me: You have received the item Gartic Phone
You: Can I call anyone
Me: No
You: *calls geno*
*hangs up*
RINGS a bell?
Did that happen? I don’t remember this.
but i note the ‘bell’ pun around phones.

The Bear

From these players it's probably Natiko. If it's Wizard, then very ballsy victory play. If Terra I want a refund.

Ephidel

Yeah but I earned it specially by not being willing to save you with a check.

So, one dog and one dog sniffer? Or did i miss some other dogs? An interesting theoretical twist, to have the cop be vulnerable to a single mafia side effect. Also pandora wasn’t on that scum team or they’d have used it.
3 dogs, no? Ael as played by Sparks, Natiko as played by Maol, Launch as played by Zook.
I wonder if the implied risk of it being reflected back on Zookpad made him less likely to use it.

Ephidel

Fando did the thing so I hope we can go open spoilers now
The way Fando's flip was worded I think Bear inherits the ability to bust someone out in his place, so that just pushes things down the road.
I presume that means it can't be the thing the others are waiting out.

Nomad Sparkster

This is some wild shit maynard
I look forward to the night-moves spreadsheets i guess.

Salva wrote spreadsheets very well this game, kudos to salva.

Sparks played his best game yet, he communicated clearly and didn’t out himself as a lover/other TMI stuff.

I sorta had planned to do my role right and I did with a legend @Pandora and lending credence that Im better off with a partner so thanks?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
oh and Boom :D made it in yaaay

Kinda wish I had stayed up, could've 1) thing and 2) thing. One might've changed nothing, but two is... bad and I hope it is not the case.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Natiko isn't the only non garlic having person to get the gartic phone! That art got shared with the owner in one of the many many many om game threads so enjoy when you see it :D

I also made this for pandy because she did the shot I never got :D

Pandora_1.png

She was the best me I could have ever asked for and lived longer than I have most games outside of my first. :D

I thought they would've hammered by now lol
@The Bear when you see this, you can go in and post, you can use Fando's command to tag someone in. Forget the whole Gartic phone conversation above since that was a slip of mine.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I go to sleep and wake up to half the roster gone, lmao. This game is absolutely wild and I love it.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
My crappy hindsight: since Hedin was a Triple Agent and if we had somehow come to know that on our side (dunno how though), we probs could've found some way to secretly communicate between our scum teams using public codewords and wiped these Town foolz together, alas

Also still v. sad we couldn't get PROJECT LIGHTNING off the ground :'(

Town should be very unnerved by the godfather reveal, given chuggs said the risk of testing is what made him claim neutral

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I really didn't expect anyone to actually go through with the snap - even if someone got the stones, my gut instinct was that they'd write it off as being too risky. That was a great move by Brazil.

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
I really didn't expect anyone to actually go through with the snap - even if someone got the stones, my gut instinct was that they'd write it off as being too risky. That was a great move by Brazil.
I 100% expect anyone who got the stones to do it lmao

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
So the gartic phone only gave avatars to people who didn't have a garlic? Just curious who made them in such case?

This game is more about chaos, if I had the stones even if I lost I would've used them. Similarly to costume party when I bacame kool aid man, like if you are given a cool ability it's ok to throw for reactions and to make the gamerunner happy to see it.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I wonder how big of a mistake not tracking item movement was. Items in general felt like this great unmentioned mystery throughout the game.

The Bear

I could have probably stayed few hours longer, but I wanted to give Aeleus some actual time to interact in there.

Ephidel

Taking a moment to be honest here, I would be a bad choice. I have no particular desire to be useful, and I wouldn't be.

I didn't expect you to be useful, I expected you to be amusing.

But I will respect your honesty and will choose another candidate.

The Bear

As a note, Geno never announced my entrance in the game thread, so you could also PM him over Era to make sure it's okay to go in.

The Bear

Brazil feels like he bussed his whole remaining team that were totally lost for the town cred and is annoyed that it isn’t working on bear…..why not share the info about the snap?
I don't know for sure what to think about Brazil, but his weirdly smug attitude about it all isn't helping.

The Bear

I asked Geno before-hand what should not be told. Talking about gartic phone and the fact that ghosts leave at MYLO was not allowed at least.

Ephidel

Bah, I feel like a right spoilsport for having said that to Ael now, but I'm fairly limited at this point due to my work hours. I really do appreciate the thought though
767835171609116704.webp

The Bear

If Brazil is town then he was essentially planning to throw the game with the snap then.

The Bear

I didn't mention it, but I was never told to not talk about it. I tried to avoid reading it during my return to the game out of fairness.

The Bear

Regarding Sorian asking, I guess I would be truthful (say that players were eventually let in, even bear is in there but that you fucked up by mentioning it).

Regarding Sorian asking, I guess I would be truthful (say that players were eventually let in, even bear is in there but that you fucked up by mentioning it).
I'm going to ignore the question, hopefully me avoiding it will make me suspicious enough to even out the effect of mentioning it at all.

All I can really do is confirm terra motivated me, but I dunno if that is really alignment indicative anyway since I wasn't gonna give a bomb to him with Zook and chuggs still around

Top Bottom