Scum Thread Vampires, vampires, vampires... and some other folks, oh my!

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Could one of you post the commands? Really sorry to burden you again... I have to get to the airport now.

My command is 'see'. I'm happy with whatever decisions you guys make in the end!

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
hey happy birthday hey
tPzE6Qc.gif

also, apologies for being so intermittent, things are afoot

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Now see, my reasoning for you Swamped Seeing Fran is, that

A) we get to confirm if Fran & melonrabbit are either Masons or else Lovers, which would definitely bump them up in kill priority depending (and it'd be useful to know what their capabilities are in any case, IMO),
B) if Fran does indeed pressure you Swamped; you having Investigated him and thus by extension his corroborator melonrabbit, gives you 2 Role intel for the price of 1. An opportunity for a "Town-aligned" Investigator to potentially exonerate a 2-player combo, which is some valuable Townie points for you to have in your pocket, IMO
B2) I'm of the mind that we won't be attacing SweetNicole for a long while. The Jack-of-all-Trades Girlofgotham is far more dangerous to us than a Commuter who just made themselves look Bad thanks to their *Splinter voting. I'm actually really debating whether we should attack GOG or Gorlak Tonight. I mean, Gorlak only CLAIMED responsibility for killing Ty4on; we don't know really know if it was ACTUALLY him, it's just that no one stepped up to counterclaim him. And given he also took credit for offing Sawneeks? There is the possibility that the real Day Vigilante is still out there and quite happy to not counterclaim, keeping brash Gorlak up as a fall guy. Where was I going with this?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
B1.5) But then again, no one REALLY believes that Mafia!melonrabbit & Mafia!Fran would be so bold as to double-claim as Masons. Scum just doesn't risk themselves out in the open like that... so why would "Town" Detective Swamped bother confirming the Alignments of two such obviously Town-aligned players?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
yeah no that's some uncanny valley Town Detective work, if you were to target Fran or melonrabbit... wouldn't do you any Town cred favours to defend yourself with a Night-target claim like that

yeah nvm that

Swamped -> SEE: SweetNicole

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Now if I were to kill Fran instead of Gorlak...?

well...

Fran dies; melonrabbit lives... She lives on as unflipped-yet-hella-confirmed Town, if Fran does flip as a Mason. Then we have Mr. unchallenged-Day-Vig-so-he's-probably-really-that-Day-Vig-but-there's-a-total-chance-he-isn't-but-I'm-scared-of-his-mindshare Gorlak, and a totally-but-not-quite-totally-Town-confirmed melonrabbit ALIVE and totally together to throw and show their scumhunting work off each other...?

nope, doth want for nothing of the sort

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
20 minutes to boarding!

I'm totally happy with a Gorlak kill. It may also shed light on his 'go after the flush voters' plan. Which is good for us. Plus, he's an influential player when he wants to be.

We can save Fran for later.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Investigating Nicole sounds good to me too.

Are you ok with this Brazil? I know you are concerned about Kyan as well. But he's a good lynch candidate...

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
yeah I think I'm locking in: me murdering Murder God Gorlak and Swamped Seeing SweetNicole.

so Swamped, if/when the time comes to claim, say you peeked at SweetNicole this Night because you didn't like how she handled that end-of-Day *Splinter vote pile-on

and Brazil, I want you to fight Kyan

and I mean like utter lock-on EYES FOR KYANRUTE ONLY levels of tunnelling to Kyan

I want you to do nothing this Day-phase except climb Kyan mountain; analyse his past few Days, dredge up his social links and tangle them up like strings that easily tangle, for example like Christmas lights, or string

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
You know, I kinda already feel bad for targeting Gorlak

Is this pity, or this remorse

Maybe I should change my target last-minute

for fun

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Ahhhh Kyan. Man there must be some way we can twist this. Tracker is a mafia role too.

Btw, we need to start thinking about what our fake claims will be. Vanilla town? Probably won't save us in a lynch though. If we had more info maybe one of us could claim watcher.

One of us can claim to be rolecop. We know GOG is a PR, we know Nicole is vanilla, and we could use that to bus one of us and/or counter Kyan.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
@Blargonaut do you think I should still antagonize Kyan like that after the claim? What do you think of a rolecop claim?
yes to poking, no to claim

IMO, since Kyan "cleared" the both of you for single Nights each, those are two nice spoonfuls of Townie points for the both of you... And for one of you to Powercall him out, so to speak, would only jeopardise the reputation of the counterclaimant after he died and flipped as the truth of it

Grill Kyan but don't try to flush him out with a claim of your own. Confronting him about his choice of targets, the whys of them, IMO, would be better Town-read before and after, rather than challenging him to death

Meanwhile, I'll open up another avenue for us by teasing him about his apparent 4-shot capacity, which to me seems like an overkill of spare ammunition to the point that he might as well be the full uninhibited type of Tracker thus Mafia

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
objective me would also entirely expect a Role Cop to die at the hands of the Mafia the Night of that Day of publicly claiming, so

I beseech thee refrain

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Our best bet right now would be to cosy up to Kyan, butter him up with the spirit of mutual cooperation yeah

Maybe fight is a strong word in this case

Our approach towards getting him mislynched should be in the vein of, "oh Kyan you're so Powerful but"

IMO

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
man imagine if Brazil had attacked Gorlak last Night like I had wanted him to because of my cowardice I mean instinct for self-preservation AKA my hands-off meritocratic approach to team workload management whew

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
^all great points Blarg and Brazil

Going to bed now, and will participate more tomorrow. But if we somehow all survive this day phase (and esp of Kyan gets voted out) I would advise that you all try to bus me. I don't think my role will uncover anything particularly new at this point. Blarg already looks quite town, and Brazil too, but could get a boost with the bus. Nobody is really fighting to lynch me for day phase looks like, but next day phase is certainly a possibility.

It's better if Kyan gets lynched first though. If I got lynched before him, it would give credibility to his role and towniness, as scum can't possibly have two investigative roles.

man imagine if Brazil had attacked Gorlak last Night like I had wanted him to because of my cowardice I mean instinct for self-preservation AKA my hands-off meritocratic approach to team workload management whew
You’re working us to the bone.

I’ll be more hands-on tomorrow. Today was a bit hectic.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Yeah so glad that Blarg did the kill N4 XD

Think we got any other PRs out there? Another self-watcher maybe?

I agree with killing Fran tonight, if nothing crazy happens this day phase.

I wonder if GoG is a neutral??? Witches sometimes can be. I feel there could be a scum-aligned neutral somewhere out there, seeing as LP was more twon-aligned.

Yeah so glad that Blarg did the kill N4 XD

Think we got any other PRs out there? Another self-watcher maybe?

I agree with killing Fran tonight, if nothing crazy happens this day phase.

I wonder if GoG is a neutral??? Witches sometimes can be. I feel there could be a scum-aligned neutral somewhere out there, seeing as LP was more twon-aligned.
Who's a witch in Buffy lore? Does a neutral role for that character make sense? :P

It's definitely a possibility.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Not sure which way to lean on kyan! You're both reading him as scum right? Maybe I should put a town lean on him and vote turmoil.

I’m “torn” on Kyan. I mentioned the inconsistencies with his claim, but he wasn’t counterclaimed... hahaha

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I didn't think much of it initially but what do you guys make of Fran's caginess to share his name, plus he starting to get much more wary of Include. Think there's something in his role to make him suspect a lyncher?

I didn't think much of it initially but what do you guys make of Fran's caginess to share his name, plus he starting to get much more wary of Include. Think there's something in his role to make him suspect a lyncher?
What do you have in mind? I'm drawing a blank. A pair of neutrals on top of L_P would be weird.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
We can definitely cast some shade on Girlofgotham and StanleyPalmtree for those late Kyan votes, IMO.

Swamped you caught GOG was a JOAT, right? I've been thinking she's Buffy herself; would make sense for the protagonist to be quite Powerful, right

I really have to start taking notes

We can definitely cast some shade on Girlofgotham and StanleyPalmtree for those late Kyan votes, IMO.

Swamped you caught GOG was a JOAT, right? I've been thinking she's Buffy herself; would make sense for the protagonist to be quite Powerful, right

I really have to start taking notes
I don't think it makes sense for Buffy to be a "witch". I'm pretty sure Gog's Willow. At this point, I think there isn't a Buffy character in the game.

Any better alternatives to getting Fran Tonight? I'm of the mind it's a well-aimed shot
turmoil7 made note that either Fran or melon would be killed tonight. The doctor's dead, though, so eh.
Fran or melon or both will probably jump at Include in the next Day phase.

The only alternative I see is Flush. There's 0 chance he'll end up mislynched. I'm always for non-obvious kills as they make townies nervous.

My point is: killing Fran or melon would 100% confirm the remaining mason. Killing Flush wouldn't confirm anyone else, and at least a couple of townies would spend some of their brain mass with conspiracy theories about the masons.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Hmm interesting. Killing Flush might make town want to vote for GoG maybe. It confirms that D3 was Sorian vs Town.

Still, if we're going to to with out-of-the-box, we can go with Nicole as well. No way she is getting lynched, plus removes a confirmed townie from our list.

GoG is a good lynch candidate, but she will probably claim soon, especially if she has used all her abilities. In fact, she might start off the day with whatever results she has. Do you think town will still lynch her? It's possible, given that we already had a town investigative role flip.

I like the idea of killing Fran too, but then Include will stop going after melon and focus on Brazil maybe...

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Hmmm apparently according to a wiki Dark Willow is a thing. But if GoG is indeed a neutral, what would her wincon be??? Surely she has used all her powers by now (I'm assuming she was a 3-shot JOAT, as is usually customary but who knows, we had a 4-shot tracker)

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Does that mean it's the best kill? You decide! XD

We also still have a strongman shot, is that useful for anything now lol?

I'm not sure about Nicole not being lynched. She lied about being a PR. If anyone pressures her into a claim, things could get weird.

Also, Stanley said he'd give her shit for voting against him.

I think the only 99% confirmed townies are Fran, melon and Flush.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Let's kill Fran :D maybe have Brazil do it since we don't have a tracker any more.

If it comes down to Brazil vs Include, we can take her down. Melon will be especially against her.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I'm not sure about Nicole not being lynched. She lied about being a PR. If anyone pressures her into a claim, things could get weird.

Also, Stanley said he'd give her shit for voting against him.

I think the only 99% confirmed townies are Fran, melon and Flush.

So would people think she is a neutral? She clearly can't be mafia according to LP

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Should I put some fire under Brazil? If I put a vote down, do you think others will follow? I kind of think it's a good idea to get him close to the edge of a flame, but not totally roast him.

I think it could also make include look scummier...

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
If it's not too dangerous, and if other townies don't do it first, someone could bring up the fact that Nicole 'activating' N3 plus scum targetting LP (when they knew he was a hider, so why target him directly) is probably too coincidental. I wonder if that will get Nicole to break.

Should I put some fire under Brazil? If I put a vote down, do you think others will follow? I kind of think it's a good idea to get him close to the edge of a flame, but not totally roast him.

I think it could also make include look scummier...
Stan, Nicole and Include would vote for me as well, I feel. Or at least Stan and Include.

It's tempting but scary, haha.

cabot

Why.
I say we make a new rule.

No one posts anything ever, games are just random PM votes to moderator on a timed phase.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I say we make a new rule.

No one posts anything ever, games are just random PM votes to moderator on a timed phase.

I tried explaining forum mafia to my husband, and this is very close to what he said we should do instead of posting novels XD.

Poor Include. When you see this - these things happen, hope it doesn't put you off. Ask Cabot the best way to really mess up lol

Top Bottom