Fusion Chat

Verelios

Were-elios
I chose Monkey day 1 because it would be nice to see a townie, Saw day 2 because I was on the fence with her alignment

Currently, I scum lean Brazil, Hecht, Fandorin and to some extent Faircure

I chose Monkey day 1 because it would be nice to see a townie, Saw day 2 because I was on the fence with her alignment

Currently, I scum lean Brazil, Hecht, Fandorin and to some extent Faircure

If we make it to the next day who do you want to check?

If they shot us I wanna help you but I don't think I will be able to stay awake anymore. This way way past my sleeping time.

Verelios

Were-elios
If they shot us then that's a wasted bullet. And hahaha at that. Why don't we both put forth our top 3 most suspect players and investigate the person that overlaps?

Geno, buddy, can I still use my DN item that powers up my ability?
This ^, do you mean DN the item you received after Silky died, or the chests? And same for Include

Sorry @Verelios , I fell asleep yesterday without meaning to but thankfully we didn't get vigkilled Hopefully we will not get lynched either.

What do you think about hecht powers? I have a bad feeling about the revival turning townies into scums.

Do you want to go with the idea of lynching a big posters or do we stick with our scum lean? We need to coordinate our votes and reasons for it.

Do you have any items by the way?

Verelios

Were-elios
No items, Hecht doesn't have a reviver power but an item that can revive, and yeah, we should probably consolidate our votes, but try and stay on a wagon . We count for three people so we'll be swinging things mightily. Also, my bad, probably going to sleep in a bit.

No items, Hecht doesn't have a reviver power but an item that can revive, and yeah, we should probably consolidate our votes, but try and stay on a wagon . We count for three people so we'll be swinging things mightily. Also, my bad, probably going to sleep in a bit.

Sorry I had a horrible job interviex just now and was away.

Go to sleep Vere, I will do my best not to mess up your work so far.

Ahhhhhh yeaaaah boi

Wassup Include, me and you till death

And I investigated Monkey day 1, she wasn't lying about not being targetable. That or I was RBed. I checked up on Saw day 2 and she came back Hero.

So about Monkey, you either were RBed or Nin is lying... hmmm.

Hecht happens to have all our items... I have a hard time believing that... Too much of a coïncidence. IMO. I feel like he is making it up to be honest.

It helps that no one has claimed to have send it to him. So basically he has a supposed dragon ball, Ryuk's pen (WTF I watch DN and if it was an apple I would have understood but this item sounds made up) and now he has Zephyr's gun (Like of course he choose Zeph the crazy killer not Vashyron) sounds like he is setting us up as villains.

He also claimed them after we got fused... Coïncidence? I think not.

nin is clearly lying IMO and hecht is sketchy as hell. As much as I want to investigate Fando (he is just cruising scum rehashing people's points and questions) I think people like investigating hecht is better since he hold so much power.

However, I do feel like he is bread-crumbing too much in our face "Commuter" and or want people to watch him so he can set up anyone (read us) if we try to investigate.

Hard decision and I would not be surprised if we end up being lynched today though, people seems to wait for direction and they may eat up the easy target, they no problem wanting us vig killed after all.

fairecure keeps on trying to put me as claiming my (our) role is crazy https://www.resetera.com/posts/5247467/ as if we are JOAT while defending nin. This is the second time that she is saying it. I am gonna let you handle it. Remember though I never claimed my role was crazy before our fusing. and I said powerful role because hey we are a BP cop but our role isn't crazy like all those JOAT's.

am I the only one who sees how desperate Fando and faircure are to save nin? Fando just used us being DB and having two items as scummy and terra funnily enough is entertaining him... hmmmm.

Verelios

Were-elios
Hey, great job with Nin. As for Hecht, as much as I would want to investigate him it's way too risky. We don't need to take a chance like that when we're a bullet proof cop, so we should slowly gather info on people that are 'ok to good'.

Then we can have the majority voice (3 votes!) come lynch time as we can swerve votes away from town or towards scum.

Hey, great job with Nin. As for Hecht, as much as I would want to investigate him it's way too risky. We don't need to take a chance like that when we're a bullet proof cop, so we should slowly gather info on people that are 'ok to good'.

Then we can have the majority voice (3 votes!) come lynch time as we can swerve votes away from town or towards scum.

YAY it worked :D

So what do you think of nin? Who do we vote for?

Verelios

Were-elios
We could always go for Nin, or try and get Fandorin. We have a couple hours and that's enough to create an argument.

We could always go for Nin, or try and get Fandorin. We have a couple hours and that's enough to create an argument.

I put on all I could about Fando, I don't know what else to say. He rehash everything and basically cruise by. My points have been legit to discuss at the very least but seems like everyone is wary of him but no one care to lynch him yet. Go for it though you have a better reputation then me as a player :D

By the way you told me Monkey could not be targeted N1, so nin is obviously lying right?

hmm so Fando is the one who gave hecht my supposed item... My conspiracy sense is tingling. Man, I feel like we are being set up for a last minute lynch.

Verelios

Were-elios
We definitely are, but I wouldn't worry about it. They don't have enough clout to lynch us given our vote spread.

As for Nin, I dunno. He could be lying or he could just be saving himself. The fact is that my action failed, I would think Nins would too but meh, I can't prove it.

But I'm somewhat worried that if we run with a Fando lynch and it comes up dead we'll be branded as covering Nin.

We definitely are, but I wouldn't worry about it. They don't have enough clout to lynch us given our vote spread.

As for Nin, I dunno. He could be lying or he could just be saving himself. The fact is that my action failed, I would think Nins would too but meh, I can't prove it.

But I'm somewhat worried that if we run with a Fando lynch and it comes up dead we'll be branded as covering Nin.

Yes definitely, if nin is a scum we will be auto categorized as scum for going after Fando. Did you get the chance to read the thread so far? Did you catch up?

Verelios

Were-elios
Honestly, I really doubt Nin can get out of death today. The only way I see possible is if he starts last standing against Monkey and we back him up...which, yeah, is not great.

Honestly, I really doubt Nin can get out of death today. The only way I see possible is if he starts last standing against Monkey and we back him up...which, yeah, is not great.

Alright, let's go for nin. Unless things happens.

When should I vote?

Verelios

Were-elios
Do we have to vote separately? I thought our votes counted as three automatically. @Genos How does it work man?

I am sure we are gonna be tracked tonight since people don't trust us, we should make sure not to have the same target as scum and risk being accused of murdering them.

Hmmmm what do you think about Brazil? As an investigation target.

We need to think it through, if we do get tracked and we get unlucky enough to investigate a killed townie we need to be able to provide a reason of our investigation.

Did you voice distrust of brazil before? Did you wrote about scum reading him or something?

I wonder if we will get called out for not cop fando though.

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah, I disrrusted Brazil day 2 and 3. Wrote as much end of day 2 and beginning of day 3.

Who do you want to investigate?

Who do you want to investigate?

Not sure, I am brainstorming with you. If we can talk during the night phase then it's not a problem to take our time right? Or is there some priority actions or whatever?

These players I am having issues with

6. [f] faircure - EST

12. [f] Dr. Monkey - EST

14. [m] Hecht - PST

2. [m] Crimson

3. [m] Fandorin - GMT-3

11. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13

21. [m] Brazil - GMT-3

Verelios

Were-elios
No problem talking it over during the night. Why don't we make a top 5 list in descending order of priority? I'm having problems with most of those players too, but what about Stanley? He's pretty under the radar no?

As for the town circle...no idea. I think it was mentioned once in the 30-40 pages.

As for the town circle...no idea. I think it was mentioned once in the 30-40 pages.

Stan made a good job of distancing himself from it once he got some heat on. That's why I am kinda curious of who was in his infamous circle.

That's what I wrote about stan on my notes:
11. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13: Only complains about others discussing the mechanics but offering nothing on his own.

In Buffy he was more actif and offering ideas, here he doesn't exist at all.

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah, Stanley has basically ghosted through the game but that's NAI unless we start lynching inactives/coasters

Stayed up for nothing... It wasn't even an exciting day end :c

I don't understand the flip, did nin just join the organization? Or is it the player that tearable talked about? Was it Saw? Or someone else? the last player who voted nin?

@Verelios are you still available or busy?

Verelios

Were-elios
I don't understand was he town and when we lynched him he because scum? I don't get it.
He was Sora so when he died and lost his heart, he became Roxas and joined Mafia.

It makes a lot more sense if you had played Kingdom hearts but bottom line is:

He was town
Died
Became scum

He was Sora so when he died and lost his heart, he became Roxas and joined Mafia.

It makes a lot more sense if you had played Kingdom hearts but bottom line is:

He was town
Died
Became scum

I wonder if he has access to scum chat and if we can revive him now. I don't understand why he played his role the way he did, being sketchy on purpose is a weird play style.

Gotta be here to nab the item

Why do you want it? We will become sketchy as hell if we get it and we may get mislynched for it.

Also what do you think of the people who didn't vote and those who stayed on their dead wagon?

I dunno. Maybe they didn't want to get on a mislynch, maybe they already knew it was a mislynch.

They didn't join another train though, like it would have been possible to lynch someone else with all the players not on nin.

basically half of the players didn't try to save someone they don't want to vote for.

Verelios

Were-elios
I don't necessarily want the item, but it does sound interesting. As for the players that didn't vote, it's an interesting direction to go next day, specifically why they abstained.

And I dunno about monkey. Maybe Nin didn't get a message back at night And just assumed his power worked?

What's up with tearable? He was over the top... Is he the converted player and using fake outrage to appear townie?

Kalor is a bit too sneaky. I'm going to open up the day with a vote on him and apply pressure.

If he send the item to hecht he will look fine. I bet he will have the perfect explanation which is protecting the sword from villains.

Isn't best to go for those 9 players who didn't vote or join another train?

Unless they all have real life commitment, there was no excuses. Tearable fake outrage doesn't make sense too.

Honestly @Verelios this is the most important investigation we have since chances are we are gonna be lynched the next day. We have to be 100% satisfied with our choice and study all the possibilities to make the best move for town.

If we mess up this one out we will be lynched and leave town without a cop & a doc.

Verelios

Were-elios
Wait, why are we getting lynched tomorrow? Did I miss something? I'm personally okay-ish with a Fando investigation as I would've just went with Sorian (but he said something about being protected, I dunno) or Brazil. Alright, feel free to put the command in to Geno if I'm not here on time.

Verelios

Were-elios
If he send the item to hecht he will look fine. I bet he will have the perfect explanation which is protecting the sword from villains.

Isn't best to go for those 9 players who didn't vote or join another train?

Unless they all have real life commitment, there was no excuses. Tearable fake outrage doesn't make sense too.
Sending the item or not isn't the problem, it's how he arbitrarily input the answer when even the person who got it before him didn't. That was dirty and can't be waived away as 'giving it to Hecht so it's safe'. But I'll get into this next day phase.

Wait, why are we getting lynched tomorrow? Did I miss something? I'm personally okay-ish with a Fando investigation as I would've just went with Sorian (but he said something about being protected, I dunno) or Brazil. Alright, feel free to put the command in to Geno if I'm not here on time.

We sealed nin fate with our triple vote and we were clearly set up in distrust since we fused. I figured we will get heat tomorrow and I am sure mafia has one vocal player at least who will set up a lynch.

I'm paranoid and a noob so take what I say with a grain of salt

Sending the item or not isn't the problem, it's how he arbitrarily input the answer when even the person who got it before him didn't. That was dirty and can't be waived away as 'giving it to Hecht so it's safe'. But I'll get into this next day phase.

Go with whichever feels right to you, I may also fight about the other point too. You can go for kalor and I can go for the non voters if you want but I do suck at arguing with people so chances are I will not go anywhere.

Verelios

Were-elios
We sealed nin fate with our triple vote and we were clearly set up in distrust since we fused. I figured we will get heat tomorrow and I am sure mafia has one vocal player at least who will set up a lynch.

I'm paranoid and a noob so take what I say with a grain of salt
Well, we didn't seal Nin's fate because he was never going to come back from 6 votes with 30 minutes on the clock. That was just impossible based on the spread and momentum. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise can try but won't really get anywhere.

As for the fusion stuff, yes, people will be slinging mud at us because we're a huge presence. They're going to try and bait us but we should be okay. 3 consolidated votes is major when even scum teams aren't that coordinated. The chances of us getting lynched is low though unless town unanimously wants us gone.

Verelios

Were-elios
@Verelios why Brazil over fando? Is Brazil scummier in your opinion? What both have done that the other didn't?
At least Fando is making his reads known and going against the grain at times. Brazil is very...inoffensive in a way that tells me he's scared of catching attention. Most of the things he says are either retreads or generalities. Why? I dunno, but he's incredibly suspicous.

Verelios

Were-elios
Go with whichever feels right to you, I may also fight about the other point too. You can go for kalor and I can go for the non voters if you want but I do suck at arguing with people so chances are I will not go anywhere.
Yeah, that's cool, I was just letting you know my thought process for tomorrow. And don't worry about not going anywhere, the point of the argument is to get a reaction and if you get someone talking, you're getting information.

Well, we didn't seal Nin's fate because he was never going to come back from 6 votes with 30 minutes on the clock. That was just impossible based on the spread and momentum. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise can try but won't really get anywhere.

As for the fusion stuff, yes, people will be slinging mud at us because we're a huge presence. They're going to try and bait us but we should be okay. 3 consolidated votes is major when even scum teams aren't that coordinated. The chances of us getting lynched is low though unless town unanimously wants us gone.

Fair enough, let's go with Brazil then.

You already have a good defense, nice. I figured they want us gone because they were OK with vigkilling us.

Yeah, that's cool, I was just letting you know my thought process for tomorrow. And don't worry about not going anywhere, the point of the argument is to get a reaction and if you get someone talking, you're getting information.

Please do share your thoughts however big or small, that's what I am doing in this chat. I'm not a big poster in the game or forum in general but I have been voicing my thoughts and reactions here to brain storm together.

If town really go nuts on us tomorrow, will we role claim if there is no saving it from lynch? What do we say?

By the way our items sounds like a 1 shot kill, ryuk pen 1 kill, my gun 1 kill. Unless I become really infinite BP no condition and you get 1 kill or delayed kill.

Top Bottom