Fusion Chat

Verelios

Were-elios
He probably can't answer that, but I'm guessing not.

I know I'm looking to lynch Fair if we survive. And Monkey probably chose to be untargetable today, so, meh.

Splinter and Fair are still the most immediately suspicious to me.

He probably can't answer that, but I'm guessing not.

I know I'm looking to lynch Fair if we survive. And Monkey probably chose to be untargetable today, so, meh.

Splinter and Fair are still the most immediately suspicious to me.

If we die do you think they will understand my message?

I don't know what you are talking about sorry.

Yeah sometimes I fail at English.

Alright if one of these players may be a female, if so do they still ensure my bp? Since we don't know if they are alive or not, I was wondering if they have an effect on my role.

Yeah sometimes I fail at English.

Alright if one of these players may be a female, if so do they still ensure my bp? Since we don't know if they are alive or not, I was wondering if they have an effect on my role.
Damn it Include, I was trying to make a joke :P. I cant answer you is the answer.

Verelios

Were-elios
If we die do you think they will understand my message?
Uh, probably not? They're going to go around in circles trying to determine how the vote boost works, maybe a JOAT will say they have a vote boost when they're actually scum

*shrug

It depends on how much risk they want to take in lynching Fair or Splinter.

Uh, probably not? They're going to go around in circles trying to determine how the vote boost works, maybe a JOAT will say they have a vote boost when they're actually scum

*shrug

It depends on how much risk they want to take in lynching Fair or Splinter.

Oh well they should have given us our item sooner! Your fault town! Your fault! :(

I don't remember Fair telling us that at all. Wow, a really big oversight.

Huh? Splinter claimed ordinary? Oh Splinter, you and your gambits.

Yeah u forgot about it... Let's be real here though you believe Stan? I don't. We know scum got vote boost and he could have made up all this story.

Hecht and monkey seems adamant about killing us, don't fall for that vote idea, more then one scum could have the vote . oh and they both ignore that Crimson protected us

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah u forgot about it... Let's be real here though you believe Stan? I don't. We know scum got vote boost and he could have made up all this story.

Hecht and monkey seems adamant about killing us, don't fall for that vote idea, more then one scum could have the vote . oh and they both ignore that Crimson protected us
I don't buy it, and Monkey+Hecht are basically shouting into an echo chamber right now. No use trying to stop them, and their desire to kill us is especially apparent.

It's like, what's there to do, you know? I'll wait for more people to congregate and sift through this nonsense.

I don't buy it, and Monkey+Hecht are basically shouting into an echo chamber right now. No use trying to stop them, and their desire to kill us is especially apparent.

It's like, what's there to do, you know? I'll wait for more people to congregate and sift through this nonsense.

3 of them are scummate. They used Stan day kill or even it exists not sure as a starting point. And added the information we had about triple votes.

We know for fact scums have boosted vote and it's Stan. He is a scum. Hecht idea is a scummate idea to use it. Monkey is the bus in case the plan fail.

Verelios

Were-elios
3 of them are scummate. They used Stan day kill or even it exists not sure as a starting point. And added the information we had about triple votes.

We know for fact scums have boosted vote and it's Stan. He is a scum. Hecht idea is a scummate idea to use it. Monkey is the bus in case the plan fail.
Hmmm, this is a tough one. If we live then we really have to investigate Monkey or Hecht, they're just too big a variable.

I'm not sure what's going to happen today, but I do know Terra has to die. Whatever else happens, that's priority number 1.

Hmmm, this is a tough one. If we live then we really have to investigate Monkey or Hecht, they're just too big a variable.

I'm not sure what's going to happen today, but I do know Terra has to die. Whatever else happens, that's priority number 1.

Town are too distrust in of us to see the light I can tell you that.

Funnily they ignored that Crimson protected us, the two shots from scums. Yet somehow they belive our investigation.

Its like they have selective memory or something.

By the way since the tardis and the Hydra are in Hecht hands we got two shots last night. I don't belive in coincidence.

Verelios

Were-elios
Town are too distrust in of us to see the light I can tell you that.

Funnily they ignored that Crimson protected us, the two shots from scums. Yet somehow they belive our investigation.

Its like they have selective memory or something.

By the way since the tardis and the Hydra are in Hecht hands we got two shots last night. I don't belive in coincidence.
Well, what can I say? All we can do is try our best today and hopefully kill Monkey sometime between today and tomorrow. Hecht seems like an uphill battle at this point because of the whole dragon balls/revival thing, so I dunno

Well, what can I say? All we can do is try our best today and hopefully kill Monkey sometime between today and tomorrow. Hecht seems like an uphill battle at this point because of the whole dragon balls/revival thing, so I dunno

I know, it's frustrating and honestly what else can we do? nothing can stop town from towing it up as usual and give away an easy win.

I wish to be scum next time it seems way more fun and easier over all.

Verelios

Were-elios
For some reason, whenever I'm scum town seem to become incredibly logical and reasonable. It's horrible.

But this situation is like, we already know we're at a good point here. We haven't mislynched once, there can't be that many more scum/neutrals left, but it seems like we're going to implode on ourselves.

I really don't want this to be another Town hooker situation. I also expected them to try and lynch their town cop, because that's what town does.

For some reason, whenever I'm scum town seem to become incredibly logical and reasonable. It's horrible.

But this situation is like, we already know we're at a good point here. We haven't mislynched once, there can't be that many more scum/neutrals left, but it seems like we're going to implode on ourselves.

I really don't want this to be another Town hooker situation. I also expected them to try and lynch their town cop, because that's what town does.

If only it was a situation where we weren't able to convince them with words alone and us being frustrated for it.

We have been giving them infos that helped them check our alignment and legit proof and we even have been attacked.

At this point they are the one choosing to put on the blindfolds. It's disheartening to me to be honest. Kinda makes it frustrating to play.

@Verelios so we finally came to that point where they ask about our items and powers. We never decided what to actually say in that case and you are not here for us to make coordinate.

So what do we say now? Do we say my items may makes me unlynchable... Or do we make something up?

Verelios

Were-elios
@Verelios so we finally came to that point where they ask about our items and powers. We never decided what to actually say in that case and you are not here for us to make coordinate.

So what do we say now? Do we say my items may makes me unlynchable... Or do we make something up?
Definitely don't say your item makes you unlynchable. As for my item, just as claimed. And for your item...I don't know, let's make something up that fits

Definitely don't say your item makes you unlynchable. As for my item, just as claimed. And for your item...I don't know, let's make something up that fits

Sorry vere I'm too pissed off right now to care. They are too blind to see anything at all, it's like they switched off any rational thinking.

I'm super done right now, my mood has been sour today already and it's affecting my play style, honestly I cannot manage to care to fight them right now.

I will check back tomorrow hopefully my mood would have improved with a good night of sleep, please take over for now. Or just let them lynch us it doesn't really matter at this point. We did everything we could so far, up to them.

Verelios

Were-elios
Sorry partner =(

I'll try and steer things upwind, don't worry too much and take some time to relax. I'll probably say your item affects roadblock, that should be fine.

Sorry partner =(

I'll try and steer things upwind, don't worry too much and take some time to relax. I'll probably say your item affects roadblock, that should be fine.

Thank you partner! :)

Honestly though, just let them do whatever. Don't tire yourself too much or get stressed out too. It's fine we played very well and I am proud of us.

And hey I actually messed up my sleeping schedule to help our fellow heroes but we are only human after all and played the best we could.

Yep, it's really rare for Cops to last this long anyway. They're usually dead by night 3.

You lasted, you are the cop! All credit goes to you. And I saw that you kinda defused the situation too.

I'm still disappointed they are not voting between us and Stan, should not we push for it? It's so obvious one if us is a scum, this does not make sense.

To be honest I want Stan lynched and have him in my scums hunting trophies.

Can we vote for him or do you have a better suggestion?

Verelios

Were-elios
We lasted =)

And as for pushing for a thunderdome, hmmm, we can. I don't particularly think we'll live past today so if that's the direction you want to go, then I'm all for it. I was honestly going to let town do their thing and wait for Splinter to claim, because meh.

We lasted =)

And as for pushing for a thunderdome, hmmm, we can. I don't particularly think we'll live past today so if that's the direction you want to go, then I'm all for it. I was honestly going to let town do their thing and wait for Splinter to claim, because meh.

Yeah Meh it is then, I already gave up on them at this point... it's just a shame that we played so hard to win and when we are at a reach of it we end up.

Also how can they not see Hecht hypocrisy in giving the items to whoever but not the cop is beyond me... Oh well whatever Stan deserve his win at this point, he was bold with his claim and it paid off.

Can you please turn us into scum geno? It's seem way more fun over there.

Yes, I'm saltier than the dead sea right now.

Sorry partner =(

I agree to this by the way, let's just say my gun enable us not to be role blocked if it comes up again at some point.

Huehue is Hecht finally in the chopping oh man, yes please, let's lynch the scum.

But who knows it seems too good to be true for now, I bet other townie will come to defend him as per usual.

Lol, I need to read that switch up

It's pretty entertaining to watch Hecht scrambling around but as usual town let him go without a vote. It's like fluff at this point.

I think scums are Stan and Hecht for sure. Monkey or Splinter are the janitor.

Lol Hecht sending items it's like bribing at this point, it's the main thing people town read him for.

He found people's weak spot. My god.

Verelios

Were-elios
This kind of swaying back and forth is the stuff Scum loves. There's no cohesion, no actual logical arguments taking place, it's mostly gut feeling and emotion. It's well...not very good.

I somewhat feel like things would turn out bad if we take charge though

This kind of swaying back and forth is the stuff Scum loves. There's no cohesion, no actual logical arguments taking place, it's mostly gut feeling and emotion. It's well...not very good.

I somewhat feel like things would turn out bad if we take charge though

So you wanna stay low profile? Sure Crimson may protect us again and die in doing so which will give us another day but scums may also still have two shots kill. Soo

Also there is someone who can delay people iirc. Most likely a scum, so Crimson may get delayed and we get killed.

By the way the last mystery gender Muffin is Luigi and a male. As I figured out from the start there was only 1 female character and it was Fran.

We don't know about Fandorin and lp but hey they basically don't exist anymore so.

Mello:(Bites chocolate), there's a single member of the organization left, but he is the most powerful one of them all, along with his own abilities, he gains the ability of every dead player in the game, even the passive ones like BP and Godfather, or the more crazy ones like Yagami's post manipulation, WATCH OUT.
There is also a single 3rd party player remaining, the one responsible for the disappearances, I don't have more info on him. (Bites chocolate)

We should investigate Monkey right? I think she is the janitor, remember she is the first who noticed saw disappearance and they had a fight before, of course she used '' would scum do that? ''

Investigate: Dr. Monkey

By the way vere could Fran have framed his ow' role? Honestly the only thing that makes stop from screaming scum is his flip.

He even still try to make people think we are neutral. Like really? After all the confirmations? He asked Crimson not to protect us too.

I dunno sounds scummy as hell. His reasoning for it is too keep a townie alive and yet scum will just kill Crimson is so, he would not live regardless. And if there is a double kill... Well.

By the way the scum has his ow' abilities as well did you tell them that too? I just read your talk but don't remember. Gotta read it again BRB.

Verelios

Were-elios
We should investigate Monkey right? I think she is the janitor, remember she is the first who noticed saw disappearance and they had a fight before, of course she used '' would scum do that? ''

Investigate: Dr. Monkey
Monkey is good, as is Stan or Fair. Well, yeah, Monkey should do fine.

Verelios

Were-elios
By the way vere could Fran have framed his ow' role? Honestly the only thing that makes stop from screaming scum is his flip.

He even still try to make people think we are neutral. Like really? After all the confirmations? He asked Crimson not to protect us too.

I dunno sounds scummy as hell. His reasoning for it is too keep a townie alive and yet scum will just kill Crimson is so, he would not live regardless. And if there is a double kill... Well.
No, it's very unlikely Stan is scum or janitor. He can't be voted, vote, targeted or target, so he's a spectator rather than player at the moment. If he was then we would have already lost the game.

But yeah, he has some lapses in judgement. I attribute that to him not having much risk in the game.

What do you think of Muffin though, or Sorian? I'm getting overly suspicious and need some outside perspective.

No, it's very unlikely Stan is scum or janitor. He can't be voted, vote, targeted or target, so he's a spectator rather than player at the moment. If he was then we would have already lost the game.

But yeah, he has some lapses in judgement. I attribute that to him not having much risk in the game.

What do you think of Muffin though, or Sorian? I'm getting overly suspicious and need some outside perspective.

If I had to choose a scum I would say Hecht right now. You know the guy who turned on the apocalypse but somehow another scum had a code the diffuse it.

Just like giving the items it was all for town cred and it worked.

Monkey janitor, Hecht scum.

Otherwise it's our dear nice Muffin.

Stan cannot have triple vote and secret vote right? It's like 4votes for scums with 4 for majority now, it means town already lost. So yeah.

Sorian I have been town reading him since D1, from the games I read he is playing the same as town him not as scum him... But it's NAI at this point... I will feel betrayed if it's him. Kinda refuse to believe it. Lol

Monkey is good, as is Stan or Fair. Well, yeah, Monkey should do fine.

Oh wait faircure. OMG! She never sent her protect card to us as she claimed, she had a switching ability she got from Brazil, block, bp... Etc. She has a ton of abilities and instant win... she was telling us all about them too.

OMG, could it be? How is no one talking about her at all?

Hecht, Muffin and faircure never had an item.

Hecht:impredictable, doing things for the lolz, attack us for no reason after our confirmation, share the same scummy slip as Brazil... Activated the apocalypse and somehow Brazil a scum had the code, if he knew doing so is safe anyway he has no merits and with the last scum having all the dead people abilities it didn't matter if Crimson get resurrected... Also he gives items like candies whenever people suspect him.... Etc.

Sorian : haven't done anything, play and get invested as much as his usual town play.

Muffin: killed a scum, got shot, got framed with the vote boost.

Stan : a JOAT with a triple vote and supposed a town confirmation that he never gave.

Monkey: always wishy washy, don't commit to anything, noticed first saw disappearance the next day after saw pressed and pushed her buttons. Two disappearances happened once she got her weapon. Always talk about the neutral and has theories about him.

Faircure: her role keeps on having new abilities every day and whenever she is pressed, she is Untargetable, unblockable, à switcher, a doc, bp, unlynchable... Etc. She claimed to have sent us a protect but we never got anything.

Rationally I would say faircure is the last scum. Emotionally I would say Hecht.

Monkey is the janitor, I shared this read since we fused the only reason we could not check her was her possible Untargetable status.

It's faircure. OMG faircure you are so good and this is your first real game too! Congratulations for your upcoming win, I doubt people will remember your non stop amazing abilities or that you sent us a supposed card.

You are so good, I'm totally admiring you right now. Good job, you deserve it.

@Geno I am gonna call my feminist friends and we lynch you for only putting one female character in this game! It's not at all about me being salty for becoming vanilla so early, not at all I tell ya! ;_;

Seriously though your game is crazy and I had way too much fun playing it, well done well done! I thought nothing will top Volcano Island but you proved me wrong.

Highlight is blargrocket lol.

By the way some flavor nonsense :

Digimon who get dead Digimon powers
Digimon Frontier has Mercurymon's digivolved form, Sakkakumon, who can learn the attacks of other and shoot said attacks out of its many eyes. He can't adapt to combined attacks, though.

Digimon Tamers had any Digimon that died exploding into shards of data that their opponent could absorb to grow stronger, essentially giving all of them Cannibalism Superpower,

[
/QUOTE]

Pokemon that can copy anyone moves
The Pokémon series has a number of examples:

Mirror Move and Copycat mimic the last move used by an opponent, while Me First can mimic an opponent's move before they use it.
Mimic teaches the user one of the opponent's moves for the duration of the current battle, allowing them to use it up to five times.(though the gen IV Mimic glitch could make it permanent.)
Sketch teaches the user one of the opponent's moves permanently, and is exclusive to the Pokemon Smeargle, who learns a new Sketch every ten levels. With enough time and effort, a player can potentially teach Smeargle any move in the game,(except Struggle or Chatter) although Smeargle is by no means a strong fighter. A male Smeargle can thus be used to breed any desirable move onto any baby Pokemon in a compatible breeding group.
Ditto can use the moves of whatever it transforms into for that battle. So can Mew and Smeargle (the latter only if it has sketched Transform).
The ability Trace (used by the Porygon and Ralts lines, as well as Mega Alakazam) copies an opponent's ability when the user enters the battle. The Porygon line also has Conversion to copy the opponent's type during the first generation games.
Between the two Digimon acquiring dead Digimon abilities sounds damning... Either faircure is Digimon too or it's Sorian.

@Geno I am gonna call my feminist friends and we lynch you for only putting one female character in this game! It's not at all about me being salty for becoming vanilla so early, not at all I tell ya! ;_;

Seriously though your game is crazy and I had way too much fun playing it, well done well done! I thought nothing will top Volcano Island but you proved me wrong.

Highlight is blargrocket lol.
Haha thanks, believe it or not Blarg was a last minute decision.

Verelios

Were-elios
It's faircure. OMG faircure you are so good and this is your first real game too! Congratulations for your upcoming win, I doubt people will remember your non stop amazing abilities or that you sent us a supposed card.

You are so good, I'm totally admiring you right now. Good job, you deserve it.
True, Fair is so incredibly suspicious it's amazing and she went completely under the radar. Anyway, I would say there's a good chance she's scum or neutral given her power set and actions, plus how we haven't seen a Yugioh item.

But we can't really say that for sure. I want to say I'm 80% sure.

Verelios

Were-elios
I want to say you're right, but I don't know about Stan. People did disappear, so I'm not sure if there wasn't a double voter. I would say our suspects list would be Monkey=Faircure > Stan=Hecht for Neutral

Hecht=Faircure > Muffin=Monkey for scum

True, Fair is so incredibly suspicious it's amazing and she went completely under the radar. Anyway, I would say there's a good chance she's scum or neutral given her power set and actions, plus how we haven't seen a Yugioh item.

But we can't really say that for sure. I want to say I'm 80% sure.

You know me when I get an idea it's either 0 or 100% lol, it's good to be careful though, 80% is good enough. Too bad nobody's remembered her and her fake card though, she is a very good player honestly.

I want to say you're right, but I don't know about Stan. People did disappear, so I'm not sure if there wasn't a double voter. I would say our suspects list would be Monkey=Faircure > Stan=Hecht for Neutral

Hecht=Faircure > Muffin=Monkey for scum

So you are satisfied with the investigation right? Unless you think Monkey is gonna block again?

If we live (lol no way especially now that Crimson was told not to protect us) but still if we do we gotta investigate the neutral. We know the scum is a God father so yeah.

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah, I'm satisfied. We can only really tell who the neutral is through this anyway, since scum has godfather so it's good enough.

Whatever happens I just wanna say that I've been enjoying your guys' synergy a lot. You guys played very well.

Thank you! This is my second game of mafia and my first bastard and it was absolutely crazy experience, I enjoyed all the twists and the work put in it. And just so you know, I actually read all your ridiculously funny flavor (dialogs) and love it lol.

I will be looking forward to your next game. Thanks for your work Geno.

Fusions for life \○/

I probably would've died a lot sooner without you partner

Best decision ever! Could not have asked for a better fusion partner, you balanced out my crazy and I appreciate all the insights you provided. You are an amazing player Verelios and I hope you already know that.

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me, I had a lot of fun playing with you and hopefully we get to to do it again in future games either as allies or opponents!

Includios forever!! (don't you love this name? Lol)

So sad it's gonna end though.

tenor.gif

Haha the flavor writing has been one of my favorite things to do. Gonna try to end it with a huge battle, if I was good at 3d animation I wouldve done mini animations but oh well

By the way, Fran is my nemesis confirmed! It's ironic that my PR was tied to him, really ;_;

Our history so far: He wanted to lynch me so badly in Buffy (I was town too and new to mafia) and now in Heroes he rather not have us protected and lose our investigation and night infos which will help us win, just because he cannot trust me regardless of the confirmed stuff we gave so far.

</3 like my little cousin says, you and I broken heart forevahhh Fran! Forevahhh!! XD

Verelios

Were-elios
By the way, Fran is my nemesis confirmed! It's ironic that my PR was tied to him, really ;_;

Our history so far: He wanted to lynch me so badly in Buffy (I was town too and new to mafia) and now in Heroes he rather not have us protected and lose our investigation and night infos which will help us win, just because he cannot trust me regardless of the confirmed stuff we gave so far.

</3 like my little cousin says, you and I broken heart forevahhh Fran! Forevahhh!! XD
sSjeoOw.gif

You can do it!

Top Bottom