Game Thread Marvel Heroes Mafia - Half of You Will Enjoy This

kBTBgQn.png

if we're talking about sawneeks now can someone actually engage on me on what I was posting about last night about saw passing the antidote to DC in event 4:

the reads I was talking about, first one is right before the event and the second is from last phase:

do you all think this is genuine? if not, what reason/motivation would she even have to switch on DC like that?

I feel like talking this out could help me figure out my read.
It's very weird because, as far as I remember, the only DCPat-related event that happened between these two reads was my negative own read of DCPat. It could be that Saw was trying to justify her passing of the antidote after the fact.

I really don't see the Saw case. Nothing she's done has really rang alarm bells for and with some of the recent arguments, I feel like the only sane one. The fact that Geno lied about having information to get a claim is insane and I can't believe no-one is actually calling him out for it. Now he's setting up chains of people to flip depending on how Saw flips and it just feels like I missed something. If Sawneeks is town, I am shooting Geno tomorrow because I don't care how many scum he's found, he's probably the most anti town person right now and he is going to lead town to their death with his arrogance.

A

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
@Muffin , did you ever say why you took a shot at Kawl when everyone wanted Verelios dead on D2-2?
I unvoted Kawl before because I wanted to use it for Vere or Zipped depending on which is more scummy to me. Used my shot for Kawl instead. Vere started acting more suspicious, was gonna lynch him that day, but he got shot.

That should be about it.

A player lying for any reason at all is an insta scum read to me. Townies shouldn't be going around and lying especially to get claims out of people. So I think that alone puts Geno on my sus list. Sawneeks I feel is actively trying to scumhunt and get people to talk and that reads town to me.

It's very weird because, as far as I remember, the only DCPat-related event that happened between these two reads was my negative own read of DCPat. It could be that Saw was trying to justify her passing of the antidote after the fact.
Oh, maybe. Like she saw that she had a line of connection to DC after the antidote pass and decided that she could distance again by scumreading him?
And a decent part of her scumread what that DC had a "weird, convoluted" case on me here:
Just did a quick reread of Faircure, the person I gave the antidote to yesterday event. I didnt really have a really good reason to choose her over Apollo, Geno or Kawl, but I decided to give it to her to see what she'd do with it. Gave it to Geno.

I think it's at least interesting that there is this post day one where she says she doesn't like the lynch candidates. Doesn't like to lynch either Rynam (scum), Vere (scum) or Geno (because he is always a candidate up for lynch d1). She says she'd maybe like to vote Apollo or Grizzly (both scum and under discussion), but she ends up voting Zipped. No mention of Apollo and now likes Grizzly more. Only after the claim votes for Grizzly. After the lynch already was decided.

Her reads list next day is half-decent. All thought it nicely balanced scum in scumread (apollo) and townreads (vere).
First ITA is an easy shot at an inactive.

Then comes the event, where I gave her the antidote. She had the option to give it to either Kawl, Apollo or Geno. She didn't give the antidote to scum Apollo, but I don't think she could. She had a townread of Geno and I guess a scumread on Apollo earlier which I didn't see changing. So no way she can give him the antidote. Then after Apollo died and had to kill somebody she did this weird claim thing while she was vanilla and townread Geno, weird move.

She also later left the Mazre vote for a Lux vote making it I believe 10-3. Leaving the mislynch.

Not feeling good and will leave my vote here. Not sure enough to ITA now and will keep my shot untill ITA3.

VOTE: Faircure
I tried to talk to her about it a bit here since I felt it wasn't actually too weird, but she didn't reply. I also didn't really directly ask a question though so I could see why she wouldn't reply maybe.
You thought it was weird? There was two or three points I thought were more weird than scummy or a bit of a stretch but I felt overall they weren't bad accusations. I can also believe that he gave it to me to see what I'd do, other people gave the same reason.
you find this off at all? i'm a bit unsure

Muffin

Kawl is here and lied D1. He got greenchecked. Geno is directly responsible for two dead scum. Sawneeks didn't have much presence until today.

I don't like how @faircure has tried to shoot briefs_cat twice now. It's very noncommittal.
i stand by that we should be shooting completely inactives and keep the lynches for people that people can make actual stances on, but fair in thinking it comes off noncommittal. he had like three posts that said nothing on my first shot and hadn't posted for an entire phase by my second shot, it's nice that he's here and interacting a bit now though.

Oh, maybe. Like she saw that she had a line of connection to DC after the antidote pass and decided that she could distance again by scumreading him?
And a decent part of her scumread what that DC had a "weird, convoluted" case on me here:

I tried to talk to her about it a bit here since I felt it wasn't actually too weird, but she didn't reply. I also didn't really directly ask a question though so I could see why she wouldn't reply maybe.

you find this off at all? i'm a bit unsure
I don't like that this is conditioned on that specific read because I'm still very uncertain about you... and it actually paints you in a bad light.

DCPat's post itself isn't really weird in terms of content, but the intent behind it seems weird now that we know he was scum.

As scum, why would he want to distance himself from the townie he gave the antidote to? Scum usually holds on tight to any connection to a townie.

I don't like that this is conditioned on that specific read because I'm still very uncertain about you... and it actually paints you in a bad light.

DCPat's post itself isn't really weird in terms of content, but the intent behind it seems weird now that we know he was scum.

As scum, why would he want to distance himself from the townie he gave the antidote to? Scum usually holds on tight to any connection to a townie.
True enough, it is confusing why DC would go after me specifically now that you bring it up. All I can think of is that maybe he wanted my flip faster to clear that he handed off to a townie? Or he just thought I was an easy enough target to steer the mislynch to? There weren't a lot of votes down at the time.
Goddamn it. Melon was being legit.
You have anyone else you're suspicious of rn?

hey extreme wanna tell me all the people you shot at and why?
Let's see... I shot at Vere, then at Blarg, then at Briefs.

This is meant for Extreme, right? I admit I town read Natiko and liked his contributions. Didn't think much of the Include fake frame since I wasn't really here yet.
I was actually a bit suspicious of Nat after that incident, but after Include died I didn't think much of it. He made big contributions in the thread, so I doubted he was mafia beforehand.
That last sentence bothers me, because he sounds so sure about how much scum is left. There could be as little as 2 left, or as many as 6. If scum are at 5 or 6 then town is in a lot of trouble. But, we have no way to know for sure, so making a claim like that with such certainty doesn't sit well with me.

Not to mention that he has basically been coasting along, not making any significant contributions. The biggest thing he's done was killing Verelios, but a whole lot of people wanted to do that Day 2 as well.
I'm not so sure how many scum is left. I am, however using logic. Most games I played had a population of around 20, with around 6 being scum. This is more than double, but seeing as around 8(?) scum are dead, and there are still 23 people, I'm pretty sure they are outnumbered.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
While catch up It has felt like over the last day the average quality of arguments has dropped sharply, like everyone is just throwing whatever bullshit accusation that comes to mind out into the thread in the slim hope of something sticking.
So in the lack of any meaningful scum reads iv decided to call out some of the stupider points in the hopes of determining legit stupid ideas from the more underhandedly factious arguments.
please note that i am writing all these as i see them so if things are out of date then fuck you i dont care.
This is curious. Scum would know that they didn't try to kill JubJub, and Kalor seems very sure of it here. Two or three posts later Lux admits to the kill. Luck, or something else?
It would have taken like 2 minutes of thinking at the time to reach that conclusion. Its the most basic logic someone could apply.

Think about it, what has she contributed in this game? The way I see it she has said a whole lot of nothing.
This argument is a whole lot of nothing, this isnt a reason to scum-read someone.

I agree with Geno that we should rather take care of possible competent scum players instead of inactives that won't give us much info.

Even though I really wanna shoot LP.
YES. kill the competent players amoingst us, fucking brilliant!
then when the are all dead any remaining scum will just have the most difficult time wont they.
jesus fucking christ.

lol

Vote: melonrabbit
At the moment I don't, I'll just see what happens from here
heh. well at least i now have a very simple back up for who to shoot/lynch.

Are we 100% sure Blarg is Town?

because I'm still not feeling he is Town outside of his claim.
Not at all, just not solid reason to think he scum yet. definitely still under scrutiny.

I got no info. I just wanted her to claim. If her BP she claimed was real she would've survived the night, her claim would've helped town point to a direction today. Bleeder is most usually scum, especially with ITA's flying around, it makes too much sense. I think we should shoot her.
Do i even need to say whats wrong here?
This is just pathetic.

The thing is, there's way too many people arguing right now. The main triangle is melon, sawneeks and blarg. We had 2/3 to claim, we needed the third claim so it can point us to a direction. I think that when 1 of those 3 flips we will have a much greater chance of understanding what's going on here.
Your just pulling whatever the fuck you can from out of your ass and expecting it to be gold aint ya?

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name: Extreme Tactician
i love everything about this post.

------------------------------------------------------------
its is at this point melon was shot and flipped town, making the entire response i had to brazil completely useless. i am both annoyed and validated at the same time and it is a very wierd feeling.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't see the Saw case. Nothing she's done has really rang alarm bells for and with some of the recent arguments, I feel like the only sane one. The fact that Geno lied about having information to get a claim is insane and I can't believe no-one is actually calling him out for it. Now he's setting up chains of people to flip depending on how Saw flips and it just feels like I missed something. If Sawneeks is town, I am shooting Geno tomorrow because I don't care how many scum he's found, he's probably the most anti town person right now and he is going to lead town to their death with his arrogance.
Ayyyyy finally someone else says it! its a christmas fucking miracle.

if we're talking about sawneeks now can someone actually engage on me on what I was posting about last night about saw passing the antidote to DC in event 4:

the reads I was talking about, first one is right before the event and the second is from last phase:

do you all think this is genuine? if not, what reason/motivation would she even have to switch on DC like that?

The change in stance is certainly odd, and valid reason for suspicion, but i cant really blame someone for not keeping a read on a pretty inactive (DC was inactive right?) player considering the absolute cacophony that is this game.

i stand by that we should be shooting completely inactives and keep the lynches for people that people can make actual stances on, but fair in thinking it comes off noncommittal. he had like three posts that said nothing on my first shot and hadn't posted for an entire phase by my second shot, it's nice that he's here and interacting a bit now though.
This is more or less where im standing, i would much rather shoot the inactives over nothing than people that are actually participating over whatever bluster somebody has thrown at the wall.

Muffin

YES. kill the competent players amoingst us, fucking brilliant!
then when the are all dead any remaining scum will just have the most difficult time wont they.
jesus fucking christ.
And blindly shooting at inactives who give us exactly nothing to go on is your grand strategy or what? Give me a break.
And "competent" kinda sucks when the person turns out scum. Like, do you wanna go into endgame with people like Natiko who put in work to distract town?
I'll take inactive scum over that any day of the week.
If you're gonna call things out, think about them a bit more.

I think I need to reread these last pages because I’m lost in this mess.

Initial reaction though is that Geno is letting his town power go over his head, what the fuck was that fake info to force a claim out of Neeks?

But first, didn’t Blarg give a BP to melon? What happened with that? Someone else hit her and I missed it?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
And blindly shooting at inactives who give us exactly nothing to go on is your grand strategy or what? Give me a break.
And "competent" kinda sucks when the person turns out scum. Like, do you wanna go into endgame with people like Natiko who put in work to distract town?
I'll take inactive scum over that any day of the week.
If you're gonna call things out, think about them a bit more.
Do you have that little faith in your own abilities? do you just want to shoot people based on actually nothing because you think you cant read them anyway? the fuck is this defeatist attitude.
My "grand strategy" is to actually try to figure players out and judge them accordingly. you know, actually playing mafia. Lynching someone because they 'might' be good at being scum is as stupid as it is boring, not to mention pretty unsportsmanlike.
Im saying that when we dont have a good reason to lynch a specific target we should go for inactives because we have no chance of reading them, ever. Even competent scum players you can read and at least try to figure them out, but an inactive will always me a mystery, which is a real big problem if the game comes down to the wire.
The fact that you want to kill players that are participating, purely on the fact that they are known to be good at this game, is extremely suspect. its like you want this game to end up a collection of low posters that do little to find scum.

That's the vibe I was getting from Sawneek's and Kalor's earlier posts. Also no, I'm not pulling anything out of my ass.
No, no one is saying you have lost the game, but what you did was extremely anti-town.
I cant speak for others but for me, you had built up a lot of town cred only to have now pissed it all away.

No, no one is saying you have lost the game, but what you did was extremely anti-town.
I cant speak for others but for me, you had built up a lot of town cred only to have now pissed it all away.
It was a risk I was willing to take to catch what I think is a scum player. If it gets me lynched then so be it. I won't say it wasn't anti town, I won't even contest the lynch.

Heck. Final ITA is during work. I missed today because I got birthday sushi.

These Briefs votes seem fishy, but Briefs isn’t really here that much so it’s fair.

Also, count me in on the “We have a @NeckToChicken ?” train.

oreomunsta

Crumbles under pressure *for now*
Why can't any of these ITA's be when I'm on? o_______o

Jesus at the bloodbath, but good job Geno on the Natiko hit. After Natiko gave up Include, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt

oreomunsta

At this moment, I'm still open to going for a low-activity player.... but I'm also open to Swamped or Sawneeks

Moreso Swamped, so before I lose the chance

Vote: Swamped

Muffin

Do you have that little faith in your own abilities? do you just want to shoot people based on actually nothing because you think you cant read them anyway? the fuck is this defeatist attitude.
My "grand strategy" is to actually try to figure players out and judge them accordingly. you know, actually playing mafia. Lynching someone because they 'might' be good at being scum is as stupid as it is boring, not to mention pretty unsportsmanlike.
Im saying that when we dont have a good reason to lynch a specific target we should go for inactives because we have no chance of reading them, ever. Even competent scum players you can read and at least try to figure them out, but an inactive will always me a mystery, which is a real big problem if the game comes down to the wire.
The fact that you want to kill players that are participating, purely on the fact that they are known to be good at this game, is extremely suspect. its like you want this game to end up a collection of low posters that do little to find scum.
Is your reading comprehension really that bad that you thought I just suggested lynching competent players without reading them, without any other reason? Really?
And youre defeating your own argument. You're right you can't figure out inactives. So why lynch them when we can read more active players and lynch accordingly?

If you wanna find stuff to complain about, do so, but maybe don't start your argument from a false premise.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Is your reading comprehension really that bad that you thought I just suggested lynching competent players without reading them, without any other reason? Really?
And youre defeating your own argument. You're right you can't figure out inactives. So why lynch them when we can read more active players and lynch accordingly?

If you wanna find stuff to complain about, do so, but maybe don't start your argument from a false premise.

I mean i was refering to this:

I agree with Geno that we should rather take care of possible competent scum players instead of inactives that won't give us much info.

Even though I really wanna shoot LP.
which sounded to me like you were agreeing that it would be a good idea to lynch players on the basis that they are known to be good at being scum.

I still can't see the saw train. Sure she may have lots of posts that basically just repeat what others have said, but she is still a competent player. She's also very good at isoing players from what I can see.

Sawneeks

little green dog
That's the vibe I was getting from Sawneek's and Kalor's earlier posts. Also no, I'm not pulling anything out of my ass.
I'll admit the earlier stuff definitely annoyed the hell out of me and that probably came through, sorry Geno.

However, lying about having outside information that proves someone is Scum to get them to claim only to turn around and say ''nah I lied lol' is anti-town as all fuck. You've now outed a town pr on false info that effectively makes it useless outside of being a tiny nuisance to scum. You argue you aren't a leader but our loudest players are now dead and you, having killed multiple scum, now have more sway to the flow of conversation. Whether you like it or not what you do will sway shit so before you gambit like that again , think.

Muffin

I mean i was refering to this:

which sounded to me like you were agreeing that it would be a good idea to lynch players on the basis that they are known to be good at being scum.
And where exactly does it say to do so without anything to back up a scum read?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
And where exactly does it say to do so without anything to back up a scum read?
it doesnt, but the phrasing of "take care of possible competent scum players" made it sound like that was the only reason. Like them being good at being scum was a big enough threat.

Either way its pretty clear this was my misunderstanding and this argument actually serves no purpose.
Mafia

OK, reread the day with attention and I still don't really get how hard Geno decided to push for Neeks this phase.
I town read both of them, I did as soon as I subbed in and so far nothing made me change my opinion of that, but Geno is going at this in a really weird way. This argument is complete nonsense to me:
I mean if not nothing then very little. I think it's worth it so we can eliminate veteran scum players like you and leave only the top town alive for the late game.
I might be missing some subtlety here, but this basically amounts to the idea that Sawneeks is a veteran player that plays really well, especially she's scum and so it's worth lynching/shooting her. To me that's a weak ass justification for a lynch; it's just an all around bad idea. But in this case it's even worse since it actually contradicts what Geno had just posted:
Think about it, what has she contributed in this game? The way I see it she has said a whole lot of nothing.
So Sawneeks didn't contribute to the thread and that's a classic scum tell. Well, which is it then? Is she a veteran good scum player or someone that gets caught for not actually contributing to the game? "Damned if you do, damned if you don't" much?

The thing is, there's way too many people arguing right now. The main triangle is melon, sawneeks and blarg. We had 2/3 to claim, we needed the third claim so it can point us to a direction. I think that when 1 of those 3 flips we will have a much greater chance of understanding what's going on here.
It was probably more than a triangle. You can add Kawl in there to make it a square. Thing is these 3 were arguing with each other a lot. We needed something to point us to a direction.

The cherry on the top is these 2 posts. I'm just lost at this... Melon just flipped town, Kawl has a green check and Blarg seems legit so far.
What's the problem with Neeks again?

oreomunsta

Happy birthday @Zubz !!

Reason for both swamped and myself would be great.

I don't get a good vibe from the way Swamped is playing right now. Brazil has made a good arguement for Swamped in earlier posts that I agree with.

As for you.... I actually goofed :D I thought it was you who laid down a drive-by vote on melonrabbit, but it was actually briefs_cat. Sorry about that!

Missed the conclusion:

I think that if Geno hadn't nailed Apollo and Natiko like he did we would instantly lynch him after this day.

I do think he's the biggest town player we got right now, but I will never this call of his.

Missed the conclusion:

I think that if Geno hadn't nailed Apollo and Natiko like he did we would instantly lynch him after this day.

I do think he's the biggest town player we got right now, but I will never this call of his.
but I will never follow this call of his.

I think those are genuine. Reading them back to back they from I got the impression that Saw was just being honest about her reads and what her thought process on DC was.

I don't have that much experience with her, but I feel like she's pretty open about her reads when she's town. For example, the fact that she gives out her read list before each EoD due to her role makes complete sense to me.

She said the BP was gone when the day started.
Saw this on my reread, yeah. I'm hoping that was the work of a thief since we had a whooping death toll of 6 players + a Lone Stranger this phase alone, without taking into account the ITAs too.

Heck. Final ITA is during work. I missed today because I got birthday sushi.

Happy birthday Zubz. Congrats on life and the sushi.

Alright, color coded analysis of Event 4 since it was the coolest and more revealing one so far (plus I got time to play and I'm bored):

Kawl immediately calls for his sacrifice, arguing that he was a lazy lynch but one that would move the discussion forward, at this point he had 8 votes in the main thread. Sawneeks, Stuart and Terraforce generally agree with the idea.

Sawneeks also asks very early on (#13) for a chance to post her read list in the thread in case she gets chosen to die, which makes a lot of sense considering her claim.

heymonkey passes the antidote to Brazil, justifying that she wanted to see more of him in the game.

Terraforce
openly shares (#35) that he wouldn't share the antidote with Brazil, Geno or Apollo. Sawneeks asks specifically why not Apollo.

faircure says that she wouldn't care to save Stuart, Apollo or Kawl. Brazil asks for her opinion on DCPat and says that he wants to let him die, before passing the antidote to Terraforce, who passes it to Stuart after some debate about his alignment due to Brazil and faircure say they don't trust him. Apollo and DCPat come off just after the pass to back up Stuart and throw some shade at Brazil.

Stuart quickly passes it to Sawneeks, who passes it to DCPat.

DCPat
doesn't take long to give it to faircure while also adding that he doesn't want Geno dead. faircure then makes the second to last pass to Geno, who ends up passing the antidote to Kawl instead of Apollo, killing him.

The event ends with the final surprise that Apollo gets a strong kill as revenge and uses it to finish Terraforce.

I think those are genuine. Reading them back to back they from I got the impression that Saw was just being honest about her reads and what her thought process on DC was.

I don't have that much experience with her, but I feel like she's pretty open about her reads when she's town. For example, the fact that she gives out her read list before each EoD due to her role makes complete sense to me.
The change in stance is certainly odd, and valid reason for suspicion, but i cant really blame someone for not keeping a read on a pretty inactive (DC was inactive right?) player considering the absolute cacophony that is this game.
I don't think he was that inactive, voting tool says he was making like 10-30ish posts a day. But I do remember a lot of them being like a sentence long or just simple questions, so they did probably get lost pretty easy.

Also agree with both of you, I'll tentatively stick with my townlean of Sawneeks. Another point that sticks out for me in her favor is the arguing back and forth she had with Include felt really genuine to me. But Include was really good at acting out her town behavior so that does give me a little pause.

I'll look at Swamped before bed probably but I don't have a real strong read of her as of now. A lot of what I remember from her is just votes and the Alexem stuff from yesterday.

I come off town reading everyone still alive from the group more, that being Kawl, Brazil, Saw, faircure and Geno. The reactions seem legit and the progression of the event makes sense with what the players acted and said during and after it.

Sawneeks asking for a chance to share her reads list before death and Apollo and DCPat jumping in to throw shade at Brazil after he distrusts Stuart reinforces my town read on them too.

I don't think we had 3 scum in this event. Considering the passes, the only player who even has a chance at that would be faircure, but I don't buy it.

Baby is asleep! Quick, I need to vote!

VOTE: Extreme Tactician

For leading me astray. Plus, Splinter made a good point.

I agree

Which means this is potentially a thunderstorm between two townies...
Agreeing with Splinter D1 and then agreeing with Geno that the TD is definitely a scum thing and advocates for no lynch. The votes before her were in order for no lynch:
1. apollo (scum) 2. ynnek (almost certainly town) 3. natiko (scum) 4. monkey (town) 5. splinter (scum) 6. melon (town) 7. swamped (?) 8. stuart (town)
did scum purposely try to be inbetween town votes like this?
Looked through some of Grizzly's posts, feelfeel like Stuart and Geno probably are town. I have notes I'll share at some point lol.

Hecht was right about Grizzly. I wonder if his Natiko read has any merit...

At some point he asks Geno to join in a Stuart vote. Just seems overly risky to openly ask a teammate to do so. A scummate would probably support another teammate's vote more subtly. Will quote posts once I'm at a computer.

He pushed Vere pretty hard too, but not sure what to make of that yet.
These are D2. Stuart is town and Geno is probably town, those are the reads she mentions the most that day. Reasoning seems okay. She goes for Alexem in the first ITA and votes melon off zeke's reasoning.
You've convinced me.

VOTE: melonrabbit

Is there a reason not to vote Vere given Zipped's claim?

VOTE: Verelios

Zeke initially made some interesting points about Melon, but her responses regarding her being unable to claim make sense. I felt he had a very unique perspective which made me want to see where the melon thing was going, but it seems more likely she is town.

I think she got the thunderdome PM, and couldn't resist using it on Splinter given that they are the best of friends (I'm a little jealous I'll be honest). Not sure if she honestly truly thought he was scum, which is why she didn't shoot at him during ITA. Or, he certainly wasn't her top scum read.
She suspected Vere over Zipped and townreads melon now. also said she was townreading alexem now. voted lux d2 but likes his claim in the next phase.

she brings up scumreads in gorlak and blarg, I don't think blarg got explained but she said Gorlak was because she didn't believe his melon arguments. she shoots include and doesn't believe her switch. but tbh i don't think the switch was supposed to be believable, it was probably set up mostly to just get natiko to a safer position in town's eyes.

honestly I don't see a lot that's giving me a read either way :x the day one stuff maybe, but it's kinda minor and a reach. she hasn't made a lot of reads but the ones made seem pretty accurate. most of her votes and ita related stuff has been kinda bandwagon-y.

I'll admit the earlier stuff definitely annoyed the hell out of me and that probably came through, sorry Geno.

However, lying about having outside information that proves someone is Scum to get them to claim only to turn around and say ''nah I lied lol' is anti-town as all fuck. You've now outed a town pr on false info that effectively makes it useless outside of being a tiny nuisance to scum. You argue you aren't a leader but our loudest players are now dead and you, having killed multiple scum, now have more sway to the flow of conversation. Whether you like it or not what you do will sway shit so before you gambit like that again , think.
I mean no need to ask sorry for that, it's all in the game. However, I mean let's face it your role wasn't some super role, it was always a tiny nuisance to scum. But that's still assuming you're town, which I don't think you are.

I gotta say that I’m questioning those protective claims after this phase. We lost Gorlak, Ezekel and monkey; three very active and town read players in a row. Where were those protections? Hell, I’d even accept a Natiko protection, but not even that.

Blarg claims that he gave a BP to melon, but before it gets used it apparently disappeared. Stolen or used maybe, who knows? And that he gave a BP to Ezekel (something he says only after he and monkey flip) which is impossible to verify right now.

And I’m not even sure what’s up with Blade’s claim. I need to read back on it, since it’s a weird touchy subject for some reason? Don’t think someone actually asked what were his targets.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
Did Blarg ever explain why he gave the BP to Ezekel? He wouldn't have been my first choice yesterday if I was trying to figure out who to protect.

Thanks, guys!

Anyway, not feeling too good about us losing so many pro-town players. I’m just going to give up this Blarg thing, vote BC, & hope something comes to me at work today.

Vote: Briefs_Cat

Everything is so... quiet. Ever since the active posters died, nobody's picked up the slack.

I'll try to start discussion again. @Geno, do you really think it was justified to lie to the thread about having real information? @Sawneeks, do you think that such a action should lead to more investigation of him?

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
If Saw flips scum, Geno's lie would be lauded as a Hecht-level gambit.

That said, is there any reason to believe Saw's claim?

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I doubt she's lying about the role considering it seems fairly easy to verify. The alignment is the issue, though I'm leaning town.

rac

whatever
and honestly geno foh with that

the only reason why you're town read is for shooting one scum and not giving the antidote to another even though this game is all about bussing

I dunno how that made Gorlak scum. He may have been unconvincing, but surely his other posts showed he wasn't scum?
I think it was less that he was unconvincing and more that she thought he was scum pushing a bad argument to get a mislynch? I don't want to be putting words in her mouth though, that's just how I read it. I'd generally really like to hear more reads from her sometime this phase.
and honestly geno foh with that

the only reason why you're town read is for shooting one scum and not giving the antidote to another even though this game is all about bussing
tbf he also had the stuff in event 1 that makes me think he's town regardless of other behavior. Grizzly picked Geno as his blind vote and if Griz's vote matched Vere's then Geno would get punished, and without knowing what the punishment was i feel like Grizzly would pick a townie and not a teammate. and then he immediately went after vere after the event and i thought that looked genuine.

I guess it could've been that the team saw how good event 1 would look in retrospect for him and said that he should take out some teammates to look super townie? They used Include to boost Natiko's town cred so I could maybe see that as a possibility?

Muffin

@Geno what other leads you see? Besides Sawneeks. Asking @Muffin on this too.
Well I did try to shoot Blarg so I think there's a chance he could flip scum. His claim isn't watertight with fake BPs being an element of this game. But from reading, as I said earlier, Blarg doesn't really feel like scum. I'm unsure.

Besides that, it's going to get hard. Nothing much apparent. ET is still somebody who could have gotten his shot boosted, but he doesn't seem scum to me either, though I don't really see him actively scumhunting.

And out of the inactives, I dislike the way LP pops in for oneliners or asking other people to the work the most.

I'm also wondering whether Swamped will just never answer my questions and just show up tomorrow to shoot me again. I can understand voting or shooting me, but Swamped didn't even try to justify it.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
ITA starting in like 5, since I’m at work, I just ask that you be patient with time taken between shooting and me responding

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

briefs_cat (3 votes)
kalor - #6197
luxcommander - #6199 #6201
stanleypalmtree - #6524
zubz - #6571

sawneeks (2 votes)
geno - #6439
muffin - #6452

swamped (1 votes)
oreomunsta - #6539

extreme tactician (1 votes)
rac - #6190

kalor (1 votes)
kawl - #6458

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
melonrabbit - #5826 #6498
stanleypalmtree - #5862 #6524

muffin (0 votes)
natiko - #5824 #6503

blargonaut (0 votes)
zubz - #5811 #6571

natiko (0 votes)
bladesymphony - #5893 #6125

Post Counts:
muffin: 88 blargonaut: 76 brazil: 58 melonrabbit: 57 sawneeks: 51 geno: 50 heymonkey: 48 fandorin: 44 sorian: 43 kalor: 38 ezekelrage: 33 extreme tactician: 33 rac: 26 kawl: 25 poltergust: 23 natiko: 22 stanleypalmtree: 20 faircure: 19 zubz: 15 luxcommander: 15 oreomunsta: 14 bladesymphony: 14 coolestspot: 13 lone_prodigy: 10 briefs_cat: 9 swamped: 5 necktochicken: 4 gorlak: 2 grizzly: 1 ynnek7: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 4 Ends in:
pur_1530918000.png

Top Bottom