Scum Thread Marvel Heroes Scum Thread - Corrupted HQ

Apollo

Apollo will wreck your goddamn face
Let’s just do a giant spider web of shots at each other and pray to RNJesus. It’s RNGenius!

Apollo

I’m about to start driving home from work, once I’m home I’ll hopefully be able to engage with the thread more significantly than I have been this far.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Let’s just do a giant spider web of shots at each other and pray to RNJesus. It’s RNGenius!

"Game ends in D2 because all of scum team killed themselves" Sounds like a great idea ;)! Sorian is going to love it.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
If we had shots today I probably would have shot at Apollo. Need us to talk more in that thread or I’m going to end up sitting on the vote until day end which looks bad.

I won't get mad if you try to shoot me I promise. Just note that 15 is base. I buff you to 20.

There probably is a town version of me aswell.

Natiko

So if my count is correct we have four kills we can perform tonight and then if we’re willing to commit to a day 2 vig we can kill two more at will then, but it has to be planned before hand.

That means we need to decide if we want to commit Xbro and Coolest’s powers to that.

We need to decide if we’re good with using the doctor protection on a kill as well.

Then finally we need to pick 3, 4, or 6 people we want to die. Something to keep in mind.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
@Grizzly you are playing somewhat similar to how you played in Monopoly. I'm going to nail you on the same things here. The thing is they are not as pronounced here they are more subtle. You need to pull yourself out in Day 2 after I make the shot.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
But then again we still have an entire day left of this phase. Things could go either way at this point I will probably end up sticking with my guns for day one and we can move on from there

Natiko

Only going to be around another 1-2 hours. Definitely won’t be here for the end of it in all likelihood. Hmmm.. not a lot of good choices here for me.

Apollo

Only going to be around another 1-2 hours. Definitely won’t be here for the end of it in all likelihood. Hmmm.. not a lot of good choices here for me.

I’m in the same boat. This.... kind of blows.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Welp. It was a good run Splinter. You'd better start pleading your case for a no lynch.

Natiko

I’m probably going to drop a no lynch and bail out when I go to bed. I town read both and won’t be here at day end. If people scumread me for it then fuck me I guess

@Verelios I was literally about to change it to unvote realizing my reasoning is shit and people will call me on it. but I voted wrong so was reading a message from Sorian and bythat time you called me on it.

Owell maybe for the better. Minus Splinter being scum I would have used the same logic if it were 2 townies.

Natiko

I totally forgot you were scum. This game is just a beast to keep straight.

I totally forgot you were scum. This game is just a beast to keep straight.

Lol isn't it. . In retrospect I think I voted so hastly out of anger. Spent an hour reading and trying to make sense and just as I post I come to this shit. Owell going to enjoy the game and stick to my vote.

Verelios

Were-elios
@Verelios I was literally about to change it to unvote realizing my reasoning is shit and people will call me on it. but I voted wrong so was reading a message from Sorian and bythat time you called me on it.

Owell maybe for the better. Minus Splinter being scum I would have used the same logic if it were 2 townies.
Oh, my bad man. Thought you were going to come back in a few hours with a new outlook

Xbro

Bags his own tea
The best thing we can do is convince people to go for a no lynch. There's really no downside for a no lynch here. The day literally resumes after the event.

Apollo

Oh boy, hmmm, should I feign putting a vote down on Splinter and ses if people on me choose Monkey?

I think there’s a good chance splinter goes based on current momentum (there are a ton of players who haven’t checked in to the event, but not a lot of time to do so). I think its worth it even if only to have some of us on the splinter vote- if it gets people on melon then great

I feel like we are over bussing each other too early on, too many scums jumped down vere votes and honestly we should not throw Splinter under the bus imo , melon hasn't done anything that should give her town credit so there is things to go on there.

To be honest, I don't think anyone will remember you for killing another scum as being townie (can be a neutral) , because we are 50 and people kinda forget things that happens too early on or will not care about past busing imo.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I think things would have worked out were it not for this. If we successfully save splinter I think it will take the heat off Vere.

Verelios

Were-elios
I feel like we are over bussing each other too early on, too many scums jumped down vere votes and honestly we should not throw Splinter under the bus imo , melon hasn't done anything that should give her town credit so there is things to go on there.

To be honest, I don't think anyone will remember you for killing another scum as being townie (can be a neutral) , because we are 50 and people kinda forget things that happens too early on or will not care about past busing imo.
This is honestly true, but conversely it never hurts to be cautious. After all, with the ITA's there's another layer to deaths/grudges.

Verelios

Were-elios
I'm kind of worried since I'll be going to sleep before deadline. Who knows what insanity will happen in the dead of night.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
This is such a Faddy move, but he was almost certainly asleep at the time. Weird. Maybe it was melon.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island

This is a good point, I think.

Thunderdome are tricky because they will definitely be looked at, but no lynch should be a relatively safe option.

Apollo

Thank goodness we pulled off the no lynch.

This is such a Faddy move, but he was almost certainly asleep at the time. Weird. Maybe it was melon.

The main thing pointing to melon for me is that i think it was pretty convenient that she was around right at the start of it. It kind of felt like she was leading the situation and setting the tone

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Thank goodness we pulled off the no lynch.

The main thing pointing to melon for me is that i think it was pretty convenient that she was around right at the start of it. It kind of felt like she was leading the situation and setting the tone
Kinda, she followed me straight into a no lynch though. So if it was her she bottled it.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I imagine if it was a rivalry thing then she would definitely do it just for the fun aspect, even if it ended with no lynch.

Natiko

I'd like to kill Faddy. We should probably keep our kills even keeled (so some active, some inactive) to not make it seem too specific.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Yeah I'm definitely killing Faddy. Otherwise it's only a matter of time before I get into a stupid argument with him and I really don't need that.

Plus he's been more wrong than right so far. Best to get rid of him before he turns it around.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
That post might sound more personal than it is. He's hard to predict and hard to manipulate, and I wouldn't gamble on him being wrong forever.

Natiko

Yeah, Faddy will scumread me sooner rather than later. He always does, regardless of my alignment.

I wanna kill my sensei (febe), methinks he is a cop or something. I also wanna keep the tradition of mentees killing their mentors alive and well :D Well, I am not gonna be alone with it though since I need LPs help.

I think Saw is a good candidate too, she is super calm, rational and great at rallying people to her cause.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I don't think so. Splinter is cleared to melon. If melon is killed it could be under the guise of being skilled, or speculation of her being gladiator. Keep in mind we'll be killing multiple people, so there could be a billion reasons as to why.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
As opposed to a regular game where each kill takes a considerable amount of thoughts and has to have a high level of priority

Natiko

That's fair. I think Fireblend and Hecht are good counterparts, both low presences. Faddy and Melon are good high presence counterparts. I could see Saw as the fifth but there may be better options.

Natiko

Told you it was only a matter of time until Faddy started to turn on me lol

Natiko

Eh, I haven't gone hard enough on you to bus you at this point. It would just make me look like scum. I'll probably flip to zipped or zubz depending on how the votes look.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Vere if you can get serious traction on the geno train, the day end nonsense can save you.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
@Grizzly just going to point out that forme it's not that your play style is similar to monopoly, but that you are doing some of the same things that I caught you on in Monopoly. Don't call me in particular out on that yet I want that to be a day 2 discussion because it is not as strong as it was in Monopoly. If we argue about it on Day 2 you can pull yourself out after I've already made the shot.

I am trying to play as town as possible, I am preparing for the heat it's gonna get me, yikes!

Please @Verelios , don't get lynched, I need your straight to carry on. Don't give up, they have nothing on you. Remember to attack others and point out their flaws instead of keeping on defending yourself.

we can do it guys, we are all better than this. Why must we lose one of our own so early? Usually people mislynch d1, there is no reasons not to this time too. Come on!! End game is sweet and all, but let us at least go together as far as possible.

Natiko

The hard part is Vere's been super bussed at this point and a third of our team is making up most of the votes on him but to shift would be suspicious.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
I'm going to stick with my guns regardless to continue with the thread I've picked up. I'll start looking for other threads I can latch on to.

The hard part is Vere's been super bussed at this point and a third of our team is making up most of the votes on him but to shift would be suspicious.
Yeah I understand, but the thunderdome event gave us plenty of material of attacks instead going with town flows and getting back to Vere's and yesterday event.

But oh well, what do I know? I have never been scum before, so y'all know better than I do.

Natiko

I'm not saying it's hopeless, just saying several of our team are pinned into their current positions. Town will have to buy into an alternate lynch to swing it.

Xbro

Bags his own tea
Seems Faddy is pulling Rynam through.

Thisis like my second time ever being scum, so I'm also gettinginto the swing of things. However, regardless of my alignment, I love elaborate plans.

The Bear

This game frustrates me for now, and it would do so even more if I was town. It's pretty much impossible to keep track on anyone, outside few (like "Hecht is a poopypoo").

The Bear

More or less... I have no idea how i could defend myself now tho without being more suspicious. So if if youd need a scum to bus just use me.

Just wanted to check that you are not ill or similar :). Your stance is understandable, not sure what a good solution could be.

This game is crazy . forgot you were scum. yea i spelled your name wrong. If you want you can call me out on being hypocritical i really haven't posted much either. I'm sure we will get lost in the thread pretty quickly.

The Bear

It's definitely lot less useful than Rynam's or Vere's powers going forward. Sure it could be useful if I got green checked, but it seems more likely that I just get ITA'd to death tomorrow anyway.

Natiko

Basically just hoping having three scum in the lead will put the two survivors in a better spot tomorrow.

The Bear

The meta thing is unfortunate - I would play just like this as town too. However, fighting that line of reasoning is going to be a lost battle from the start, so I'm not doing it. Instead I'll just play this cool.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Really way too much bussing today. There were plenty of town options out there and we've ignored them and lead town onto ourselves.

The meta thing is unfortunate - I would play just like this as town too. However, fighting that line of reasoning is going to be a lost battle from the start, so I'm not doing it. Instead I'll just play this cool.

I'm sorry man for switching this onto you ;.;

Natiko

Really way too much bussing today. There were plenty of town options out there and we've ignored them and lead town onto ourselves.
Yeah, neck should’ve been pushed as hard as rynam. I tried to make zipped happen but not enough traction.

Top Bottom