Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
HAHAHAHA

This game keeps delivering.

Hi Monkey

Sorian

Staff member
Blame everyone in spec chat who is probably enjoying this. Safe to say neither of us died at least. I'm going to be sporadic until after day starts because I'm out right now so no big posts from me for like an hour/ hour and a half but I'll be back.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay!

You wanted something nice about you and I don't know if this is nice, but my husband knows who you are and is CACKLING from the other room since I told him what was happening. He told me "good luck and don't let him kill you."

plz don't kill me

I was wondering if someone would just have an empty boat or two but you're probably right. I guess that's why Bear is holding pairs back until day start. LONG LIVE US (unless you are evil)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I was going to apologize in advance for posting 3259503 times but I'm afraid of you so like, I might not.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm back just in time. I'm aware what I say means nothing in the wind in terms of my alignment so I'll just talk and you can take it how you will. Based on the thread and how this has gone so far, it's so painfully obvious that you're town that I don't see a reason to really hold back. The day end yesterday was about as perfect as perfect can be in what it did. It clears Fran and Flux completely and while we do have to keep an eye on how Pirate Bae and Ket go, they are likely cleared unless Bae really wanted to go wild with her play.

I'm also just vanilla, do with that what you will, oddly enough I'm Grizzly and I already gave him shit for making himself vanilla in his own game but it is what it is I guess.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I gotta do some stuff but yeah, Fran (turmoil's flip makes Fran a town backup, yeah?) and Flux are clears, now it looks like Fanto's cleared, and I don't see reason to doubt Bae and Ket unless there are shenanigans. Bae didn't full claim but it was pretty obvious what she was doing.

I have breadcrumbed my person. I wonder if you noticed. :P I'm vanilla. I had to go look at the game sheet because I couldn't even remember when I was vanilla last. I've been a PR something like 70-80% of games. If you're actually vanilla then I don't know that this is a super role heavy game. Looks pretty standard outside the modifiers.

I really want to trust you. BUT I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THAT.

I really have a terrible feeling you're neutral if CeeCee isn't. What do you think about CeeCee?

I'll be back later. Kitchen cleaning and then dinner here.

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah, with turmoil existing in that role, Fran has to be the town counter. To this point and your point about this being a standard game, Bear is known for his very evenhanded game design. He's never going to go crazy so this being standard in the roles so he can be a little fiesty with the daily modifiers is right up his alley. There is a world where Fran is some weird neutral but not with this gamerunner imo so he's cleared.

I still really think CeeCee is town. I'm curious to see what he does today because by my guess he should be able to shoot. He's either odd-day or multi-shot but can't shoot consecutive days. If he delays again then I could be more on board thinking he is neutral, there is totally a town variant of his role that is one shot but there would be no reason for CeeCee to claim multiple shots AND keep the lie going a second day if he's town. If he's neutral though, I bet he is the "classic" gafia serial killer variant where he has his own win con independent of us (it used to be kill two town and one scum a lot). If that's the case, he's stalling so he can get a clear shot at scum. And if he is just a neutral SK then lol that he claimed so early but that would shock me. I'd already be shocked at a neutral day killer since that means they could always kill unhindered which is weird in a game with a commuter.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Kinda half reading the thread while I'm in the kitchen but I feel like I can be more casual in here where only one person is going to nitpick me. You're not on board with Fando suspicion? I have felt very weird about Fando all game. I didn't like how Brazil handled his leadership either - it felt like he wasn't leaving space for a non-Terra alternative or real discussion but Terra's hesitation to claim made that seem a little more palatable. Brazil yesterday was weird too. But gutwise and some thread actions I've felt worse about Fando. Could it just be that he's busier and so actually not engaged in the thread? I'd kill for a peek into THAT boat.

I was definitely going to vote Ketkat yesterday until Bae claimed btw. With her seemingly clear and turmoil gone today is going to be the wild west.

Sorian

Staff member
I don't think Brazil and Fandorin are scum together. There comments to each other read like they are trying to feel each other out too much. They do this a lot when they are in the same game together, I assume since they are brothers, they focus a lot on trying to figure the other one out, moreso than trying to figure out other players and all of that is still here from what I'm seeing. Gun to my head, Brazil is the scum out of the two just because that day end was messy. He wasn't desperate to just get votes out, he was specifically campaigning for Flux's death. It reads odd knowing turmoil is scum and being in the moment seeing that we hit a point where it really did not matter, since we know one was lying and being wrong was whatever since it would just be a one to one trade anyway.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah, I agree they are not teamed. I do think Brazil's EoD was SUPER BAD but I really can't suss if he was just not paying good attention because that would have been some more open wolfing than I'd expect from him whereas Fando feels more... reserved?

What do you think about this Faddy stuff?

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah, I agree they are not teamed. I do think Brazil's EoD was SUPER BAD but I really can't suss if he was just not paying good attention because that would have been some more open wolfing than I'd expect from him whereas Fando feels more... reserved?

What do you think about this Faddy stuff?

I'm waiting to see how long he keeps up the argument, him defending his hardline position instead of admitting he was wrong and moving on isn't weird for me. We've gone back and forth due to that very problem in many games so I don't mind that so much. I'm more confused on the specific double down that some roles can get that info without targeting the person because I can't think of any that would and the conspiracy theorist in me is now wondering why AB said basically the same thing and if scum does have a way to investigate through commutes and they both just TMI'd themselves. For more conservative thoughts, I don't think this is Faddy's death knell especially since he's been fine in the game before now but he's dropped a few pegs for me.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Feels like Brazil is buttering up Fran. Or maybe I don’t understand what’s brilliant about overriding someone who was getting lynched anyway.

I wish I had some fix of some sort on AB.

Sorian

Staff member
Feels like Brazil is buttering up Fran. Or maybe I don’t understand what’s brilliant about overriding someone who was getting lynched anyway.

I wish I had some fix of some sort on AB.

On the one hand, you could read it as Fran overriding with the group, on the other hand, Fran was the first one to vote turmoil and in another world, I bet he went against the Flux voters and just overrode his choice anyway so it's whatever.

I also don't really have much on AB aside from that wild theory above. How busy he has been feels legitimate but that just makes reading him hard.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I’m gonna have to go back and reread all this stuff since day start again. I hate day starts at this time. Might as well reread EOD too with today’s happenings in mind.

Sorian

Staff member
Fran is whatever. Brazil saying it is brilliant raises my hackles a little.

I get what you meant, I was just pointing out why someone could give Fran props for doing something there. It feels like Brazil was just playing more into that trophy meme so tat doesn’t ping anything with me.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
What do you think of Sawneeks? I struggle reading her.

Also is there like a key to trusting you or something? I would like to because it will make this chat more useful but also, I mean. It's you. You said yourself that I can't trust that you seem reasonable and solvey so far. :P

Sorian

Staff member
No, I said that you aren't going to regardless of what I do and that's still the case. :P Since we're both vanilla (I realize I didn't answer, no I didn't notice the breadcrumb on who your role name is but I also don't pay attention to role name bread crumbs much), it's not like the trust factor really matters here. We can use the chat to bounce more specific reads off of each other, but there's no real secret stuff we can get into anyway so the trust factor doesn't actually end up mattering too much.

(Unless you're worried that a private room with me will slowly poison your mind, then maybe)

As far as I Sawneeks, overall, I'm guessing town. She came in with a great entrance. I thought she felt very forced on day 2 trying to come up with reads for the current topics but she ended the day clean and I've liked her day 3 so far. I think Sawneeks does scum well so she probably could fool me but I see nothing linking her to turmoil in a bad way and she didn't really stray from dealing with him in thread so she seems good to me.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
No, I said that you aren't going to regardless of what I do and that's still the case. :P Since we're both vanilla (I realize I didn't answer, no I didn't notice the breadcrumb on who your role name is but I also don't pay attention to role name bread crumbs much), it's not like the trust factor really matters here. We can use the chat to bounce more specific reads off of each other, but there's no real secret stuff we can get into anyway so the trust factor doesn't actually end up mattering too much.

(Unless you're worried that a private room with me will slowly poison your mind, then maybe)
rip me
:pocket:

I'll take what you say about Sneeks under consideration. Her seeming far less scattered and uncertain here makes me more concerned but I have to think about it.

I think lurker LP is scum LP.

Also I'm Zeke, which I find delightful in a post-Marvel world. I don't think there's a name hunter unless it's a neutral and then meh, whatever, sure, get me lynched.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
(I also think that if anyone should have had the override, it's Zeke the tunnel master, but oh well.)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Actually, I want to chase that a second. Include and Verelios being masons is a thing. That makes sense. The others we've seen so far make less sense to me. You being vanilla town as Grizzly. Zeke vanilla. nin the overrider. Was nin famous for an override?

Sorian

Staff member
rip me
:pocket:

I'll take what you say about Sneeks under consideration. Her seeming far less scattered and uncertain here makes me more concerned but I have to think about it.

I think lurker LP is scum LP.

Also I'm Zeke, which I find delightful in a post-Marvel world. I don't think there's a name hunter unless it's a neutral and then meh, whatever, sure, get me lynched.

I don't think there is a hunter either but there's no real reason to make it easy for them if one exists. I assume there will be a lot of private claims today so a lot of info is going to get out anyway but I'd rather keep the main thread pure. I know what Flux is hoping for trying to press for name claims but this community isn't young anymore, the days of people screwing up because the mod didn't give them claims or they just feel like going off script are mostly over.

Actually, I want to chase that a second. Include and Verelios being masons is a thing. That makes sense. The others we've seen so far make less sense to me. You being vanilla town as Grizzly. Zeke vanilla. nin the overrider. Was nin famous for an override?

I don't think so, the only famous override I can think of is CzarTim. We've had a lot of limp overrides like what Fran did yesterday and I'm pretty sure someone had a good no scope random success override on scum like once but I don't think it was nin. I assume Grizzly didn't want to make all the names too obvious but also wanted to reference a few community in jokes which is why we are in a world where vere and include as masons exists along side Bear as vanilla and nin as overrider.

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t like how Natiko responded to you. I’m not sure if you’re right either but he seems to have moved past most of your argument to just knock down one thing (the final vote) that didn’t really matter to the rest of your thoughts. Is that just me thinking that?

——

Also I realize I didn’t actually address your point on L_P last night. I can’t read L_P well since he hardly posts. He’s always one I read in relation to other scum flips and turmoil didn’t really have much to do with everyone who’s been in that revolving door so no clue. I definitely don’t think it’s as easy as lurker=scum for L_P though.

Also what are your thoughts on Blarg picking up pace content-wise today?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Haven’t seen it yet but I will report out in a bit. Generally Natiko has seemed kinda scattered this game. I usually feel very good about him (even when it turns out I’m real wrong) but here that’s been less. Some shining moments though.

Lurker LP is too easy, you’re right. But this is more non-entity LP.

Blarg is talking more about the game but much of it is wrong and I don’t know if that’s a gambit/distraction or what.

I’m gonna go catch up.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm curious to see what he does today because by my guess he should be able to shoot. He's either odd-day or multi-shot but can't shoot consecutive days. If he delays again then I could be more on board thinking he is neutral, there is totally a town variant of his role that is one shot but there would be no reason for CeeCee to claim multiple shots AND keep the lie going a second day if he's town. If he's neutral though, I bet he is the "classic" gafia serial killer variant where he has his own win con independent of us (it used to be kill two town and one scum a lot). If that's the case, he's stalling so he can get a clear shot at scum. And if he is just a neutral SK then lol that he claimed so early but that would shock me. I'd already be shocked at a neutral day killer since that means they could always kill unhindered which is weird in a game with a commuter.
^^I thought you were saying this while taking CeeCee's shifting claim into account.

Sorian

Staff member
Haven’t seen it yet but I will report out in a bit. Generally Natiko has seemed kinda scattered this game. I usually feel very good about him (even when it turns out I’m real wrong) but here that’s been less. Some shining moments though.

Lurker LP is too easy, you’re right. But this is more non-entity LP.

Blarg is talking more about the game but much of it is wrong and I don’t know if that’s a gambit/distraction or what.

I’m gonna go catch up.

True about L_P, if he really goes the whole day phase without a real post I’ll be worried a bit but he’s been this late before to then just come and post two things, disappear for another 12 hours, then come back and vote and call it a day. So it’s that vote I’m waiting for more than anything, it gives something to tie him to people.

As for Blarg, I think he’s town. A lot is always wrong with what he does and I feel like he does that purposely so he can still keep that blarginess going while still putting his real thoughts out. That Zubz/Ezekel read and worry is real. I think Blarg does believe scum might have more info on modifiers and that’s where the real slip was but he has a point on why cabot might have been hit, it’s another day where we have someone weird dying when you consider there is a cop claim out and two confirmed people. They can’t be THAT worried about protection.

^^I thought you were saying this while taking CeeCee's shifting claim into account.

I don’t know how I missed that he confirmed one shot. I change my answer from before then, he’s town. One-shot and he could use it whenever, day 1 included? Definitely not a scum role and I don’t see how it could have a neutral with con.

Natiko continuing to dodge saying anything of substance is not a good look.

I’ve liked Natiko up until that post. It feels like a huge tone shift that specifically makes me wonder if you are nailing Fandorin and Natiko is worried about another scum goin and he’s playing damage control.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
As for Blarg, I think he’s town. A lot is always wrong with what he does and I feel like he does that purposely so he can still keep that blarginess going while still putting his real thoughts out. That Zubz/Ezekel read and worry is real. I think Blarg does believe scum might have more info on modifiers and that’s where the real slip was but he has a point on why cabot might have been hit, it’s another day where we have someone weird dying when you consider there is a cop claim out and two confirmed people. They can’t be THAT worried about protection.
These are good points. I use Pineapple Pizza Blarg as my measure so I was seeing scum potential here but I think you raise something interesting. As for scum, I figure it depends on the team. If they don't have more killing roles they really just might want to make sure they nail the kill. And the people who are confirmed may be less of a threat than cabot in terms of thread pull, but that doesn't really explain Geno so I'm talking myself right out of my own argument.

Sorian

Staff member
I feel like Zeke feels confident saying that because I pushed him enough that he’s dead set to just disagree at this point lol

I skipped the Natiko post for now because it’s long and I have to get back to work. I’ll be back.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Zeke's got a whole ass formula. I love him.

I'm now on Brazil-watch. Him not defending Fando will lock it for me, I think.

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t really know what to say back to Natiko’s or Fand’s rebuttals. That post from Natiko is good again but this all reads like there are multiple way to interpret where those reads came from and how Fran’s override and the modifier affected those reads. And that’s kind of the rub. There is easily a world where that is town Fand trying to play and getting lost in the muck as well as scum Fand trying to divert from turmoil. I do disagree with Natiko that Fand had an ugly day end, the stuck vote makes it all look fine to me.

To your point above, Brazil not defending Fand will lock what exactly? The Fand scum read or a Brazil scum read?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If Brazil, who's in a boat with his brother, cannot townread him at the end of it, that will make me more convinced that Fandorin is scum.

I really want to see what Natiko does today. Scum Natiko can be really slippery but I think not letting him slide on votes will help.

Sorian

Staff member
Ket just showed up now so LTTP but I don’t really expect a lot from either of them tbh.

I was reading Brazil’s defense of himself and that part where he points out that turmoil was on his kill list for leader sticks out to me. I nodded along at first because it sounds good that turmoil voted Stanley because he knew Brazil would probably kill him but actually thinking about it and that’s a wild thing to defend yourself. Brazil still ended up leader and turmoil never really came up in his deliberations once it happened. His whole defense doesn’t say a whole lot to me.

Sorian

Staff member
I think I’m turning. Brazil is getting tilted at his accusers and Fando is staying pretty cool. They are both really good scum players. The one who’s cool as a cucumber is the likelier possibility.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I was just thinking that but didn’t want to say it all the way in game, just kinda hinted around it because I want to see what else Fando says. But yeah, Brazil lashing out seems more town. Fando hanging back and lightly defending feels more like when we played as scum. Like someone checking in and calculating.

Sorian

Staff member
I was just thinking that but didn’t want to say it all the way in game, just kinda hinted around it because I want to see what else Fando says. But yeah, Brazil lashing out seems more town. Fando hanging back and lightly defending feels more like when we played as scum. Like someone checking in and calculating.

Same, I’m watching more to see what they do and I’m going to keep pestering Brazil since that’s what I was doing already, enough people have Fando covered.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm so thrilled at this game.

If I didn't know any better I'd think Bear was handcrafting this non-sense just for you.

Sorian

Staff member
I'm afk for the next 8 hours or so, I have to shift my sleep schedule tonight. Not announcing it to the main thread but I figured you'd want to know so you don't just sit here in paranoia if I don't respond. :P

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm trying to remember if we've ever been on the same team before. Mini, maybe? But you died early.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm afk for the next 8 hours or so, I have to shift my sleep schedule tonight. Not announcing it to the main thread but I figured you'd want to know so you don't just sit here in paranoia if I don't respond. :P
in case that wasn't clear, I'm trying to figure out if you being nice to me is genuine. :P

Sorian

Staff member
I still have power around here!

So yeah, I’m in on Fandorin for now, curious to see what Brazil does without pressure now.

Sorian

Staff member
Oof, why does he have to be so good at making posts though. That’s so detailed for a fake read if he’s scum.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I haven't had a chance to read it in depth but it does seem convenient that his big scum read happens to be the other guy getting pushed. Especially since he previously had Faddy as town.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I really want to go over it and see if it's a true change of heart based on real observations or if it's an attempt to save himself.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So, okay, let me read this carefully here. I'll annotate with you and see what you think.

D2 he townread Faddy. We'll start there.

He's summarizing Faddy's d2 interactions. Notes some places were Faddy was wiggly. This is where I guess I missed it because this reads like the set up for a scumread.

So I find his conclusion interesting - he leans town on Faddy and says he wouldn't vote him but he leaves space there. Space where if he does vote Faddy for self pres he can point to his read for some justification.

This is weird. Fandorin can vote for self pres regardless and while this read is thorough, you can also drive a truck through it.

Sorian

Staff member
lol that was all good in a catch up, yeah he basically still ends up in the same place he started. If this game is easy then Faddy and Fandorin are both scum and Fandorin is trying to toe the line but he has to know that this is pretty transparent I that’s the case, I see you just posted something long, one sec

Sorian

Staff member
So, okay, let me read this carefully here. I'll annotate with you and see what you think.

D2 he townread Faddy. We'll start there.

He's summarizing Faddy's d2 interactions. Notes some places were Faddy was wiggly. This is where I guess I missed it because this reads like the set up for a scumread.

So I find his conclusion interesting - he leans town on Faddy and says he wouldn't vote him but he leaves space there. Space where if he does vote Faddy for self pres he can point to his read for some justification.

This is weird. Fandorin can vote for self pres regardless and while this read is thorough, you can also drive a truck through it.

Ok yeah, my same thought then. He’s goin deeper back to find slight scummy things, a lot of us were town reading Faddy going into day end, it was once the mess started and the fallout today where he’s started to look scummy. Fandorin’s ending is effectively “here’s some stuff he did but I still like my first read on the situation”

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
lol that was all good in a catch up, yeah he basically still ends up in the same place he started. If this game is easy then Faddy and Fandorin are both scum and Fandorin is trying to toe the line but he has to know that this is pretty transparent I that’s the case, I see you just posted something long, one sec
It makes me wonder if we should flip Faddy first to see what Fandorin would do. Or at least put votes there to see if he reacts/how he reacts.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Anyway, I gotta get ready for work. I'm confident in voting with you today. We seem to be on the same page. I love having a chat. I want to be a mason in every game. Pedro was just making fun of me in one of the designs we're knocking around, saying "we gotta add three gossips to keep monkey happy."

Don't betray me (again).

Sorian

Staff member
It’s going to be Faddy/Brazil/Fandorin going into end of the day anyway. The only other rumblings I see are Fireblend, rac, and malus and I don’t think any of them have enough accusers to float a real vote.

With me on Fandorin now, that will likely position Fand vs. Faddy because I was one of the main drivers behind Brazil.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If Fandorin happens to be TOWN and just boffing everything, I'm gonna look very hard at Sneeks because she has not pushed her reads very hard this phase or done much else, but I think he's scum and she's just busy, tbh.

Sorian

Staff member
I didn’t expect Brazil to go so deep on guarding Fand. Calling him 100% town has me thinking what’s going on here. Curious to hear how he got to that read because he left that real vague just saying that Fand is still trying to solve him in ingenious ways. That just sounds like catering to my observation earlier that they are clearly trying to solve each other.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I do want to test what happens if I move to Faddy. I want to see if either Brazil or Fando react.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I didn’t expect Brazil to go so deep on guarding Fand. Calling him 100% town has me thinking what’s going on here. Curious to hear how he got to that read because he left that real vague just saying that Fand is still trying to solve him in ingenious ways. That just sounds like catering to my observation earlier that they are clearly trying to solve each other.
I think it does also lend to a deeper examination of Brazil. I think Fandorin is shady af right now but it makes me idly wonder if we had the wrong brother. But I'm more inclined to think that Brazil thinks he knows while Fando is in the more manipulative position.

Am only mildly swayed by pathos here with Brazil saying Fando is sad.

Sorian

Staff member
These votes are a circus. There’s scum up on the block somewhere.

Sorian

Staff member
In light of all of this, I will say that Brazil and Natiko going at it about Saw is interesting while the fire is clearly centered around someone else.

I say interesting because I don’t know what to make of it at all.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm REALLY torn on that one because I expect better from Sneeks than I've seen this phase but you're right, that is NOT the issue today at all and why are they on it?

Sorian

Staff member
I also really don’t know what to think of Zeke anymore. He feels like he’s putting on a show at this point since he keeps talking about what he should be doing/what people expect of him. I would say re-litigation CeeCee so much would be a scum distraction but CeeCee isn’t getting lynched today and there are better distractions so this focus reads town to me.

Sorian

Staff member
For a scum Zeke to be this focused, I feel like everyone, Fand, Faddy, malus, and probably Brazil too would have to be scum. That or he’s enjoying memrin hardcore.

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t see how Flux could be scum but man, he sure is full of awful takes.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don’t see how Flux could be scum but man, he sure is full of awful takes.
CONCUR

His whole game has been full of awful takes. Starting to think that's just Flux. I don't think I've played with him before. If so, it's been a while.

Sorian

Staff member
CONCUR

His whole game has been full of awful takes. Starting to think that's just Flux. I don't think I've played with him before. If so, it's been a while.

It is just him. I wasn’t scum reading him for his bad takes, his scum style is to be more of a manipulator and I was seeing some of that along with the passive background play. It’s been awhile since he played though so I’m guessing this is rust now more than anything.

Sorian

Staff member
Doctor claim using the word save is so sketchy but I can’t lynch there in good faith at this point.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Doctors are super common but with seemingly only one kill per night and a claimed bp in play, is there a doctor? Though I guess that could be covering a second kill with those targets.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
and a commuter, if Flux really is a commuter, and from his visceral reaction saying turmoil was lying, I would believe.

Sorian

Staff member
Doctors are super common but with seemingly only one kill per night and a claimed bp in play, is there a doctor? Though I guess that could be covering a second kill with those targets.

Yes, I definitely still think there’s a doctor, I also think there’s probably a limited NK of some sort just because of the game size.

He does really think he made two saves in a row though. That is astromically low odds in this size game.

Sorian

Staff member
What's the proof tho? That was a fucking breadcrumb he posted.

To Natiko, he probably didn’t have anything, thinking a doctor claim would just absolve him of all suspicion is totally a Faddy move though.

....is it too late to swing a vote on Chuggs?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I did not read as much as I needed to today. I’m missing about a page before the claim. anything i should check immediately when I get home? Sorry if typos, walking to my car and on mobile

Sorian

Staff member
WHY DID THEY HAMMER WHILE I WAS AFK

Ah well, I do look forward to someone scum reading me for disappearing as the scum bomb went off.

@Grizzly so bomb didn’t care about that bulletproof vest?

Sorian

Staff member
Oh, ignore my question, I guess it would help if I read I the end of the post.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
WHY DID THEY HAMMER WHILE I WAS AFK

Ah well, I do look forward to someone scum reading me for disappearing as the scum bomb went off.

@Grizzly so bomb didn’t care about that bulletproof vest?

the flip post states "bulletproof does not protect from bombs"

Sorian

Staff member
So....why did turmoil’s role have an extra redacted but not Faddy’s?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I guess I'll go look. I just got home and had to give Pickle my phone because I'm the worst mom but I figured everyone would still be arguing

Sorian

Staff member
Zeke wanted to hammer, Chuggs did instead, Chuggs died because Faddy was a bomb. Not really the worst outcome to be honesty since I was worried about Chuggs claim in lieu of these doc claims.

Thinking on it more now, the redacted from turmoil’s role might have been clarification that he doesn’t also become a bomb if Faddy already exploded, I originally read that redacted as a faction thing but it seems like it was a role specific thing.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh my god, am I the doctor?
That's the best thing to come out of this mess.

So Faddy claimed
Ket countered (same targets? wtg Faddy I guess)
Chuggs hammered
Faddy was a bomb and exploded but Chuggs' vest, which was real, did not matter

Wow, what a mix of being wrong and right

We get the boat overnight, right?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Zeke wanted to hammer, Chuggs did instead, Chuggs died because Faddy was a bomb. Not really the worst outcome to be honesty since I was worried about Chuggs claim in lieu of these doc claims.

Thinking on it more now, the redacted from turmoil’s role might have been clarification that he doesn’t also become a bomb if Faddy already exploded, I originally read that redacted as a faction thing but it seems like it was a role specific thing.
Yeah, and Chuggs was kind of out of it so it takes an unknown out of the equation that couldn't easily be solved otherwise and wasn't likely to prove himself with play. Now I'm glad you were afk.

What a mess. goddamn, what will tomorrow bring?

Sorian

Staff member
Oh my god, am I the doctor?
That's the best thing to come out of this mess.

So Faddy claimed
Ket countered (same targets? wtg Faddy I guess)
Chuggs hammered
Faddy was a bomb and exploded but Chuggs' vest, which was real, did not matter

Wow, what a mix of being wrong and right

We get the boat overnight, right?

Faddy getting the targets right is worrisome. That seems really coincidental and now I’m wondering if he knew the doctor targets because scum has missed their kills. We may be getting more kills like people have been expecting.

Top Bottom