Nin1000
Sorian
Kawl
Kevyt (Seath)

Last edited:

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
So nin is a sleepy boi in bed, Kawl is likely recuperating from the weekend and Seath is? Anyway, any of you have anything exciting? I'm just a goon.

Kawl

Owner of the Gun Show
Yo I’m busy at the moment. Astros game into tower inspections today into Softball tonight. I’ll try to get some time in. I mostly play solo as scum though especially early. Hope that’s alright. Planning only really behooves us late game or if we need to do some fancy Smancy claims. Let me know if you get some kind of crazy idea sorian. But don’t let me know what it is ahead of time so I can be all candid with my reactions k thanks

Sorian

Staff member
I would just kind of like to know if we are all goons or if there are PRs here.....

That would be kind of great info to have before voting time gets serious.

Hecht

Like dubstep for my bootyhole
Since nin/Seath aren't around it seems...

Seath - 2 shot role cop
Nin - 2 shot strongman

Sorian

Staff member
Ok, that helps, so a general bus order is Kawl > Me > Seath > nin though nin is probably the only one that's mildly more important just in case of a cop getting protection. All I would really say is don't be the one to start a lynch train on Kawl at all since when he comes off as lynch bomb, people might go back to see who started it thinking that scum wanted brownie points and to activate the power.

Sorian

Staff member
Bussing has it's place. Yes, play naturally, but there is needed room for deviation. We aren't bussing nin day 1 and we aren't letting you survive until end game unless we all have 0 suspicion, for example.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
OK, i am here.
Sorry everyone I checked my pm and wanted to play D1 as und as possible. Not knowing who my partners are.
Checked now and I am very happy with the result. I will be a lot more active in here, trust me. I will keep the pace up in the game thread aswell.

Can't wait to play with you guys :)

Sorian

Staff member
I mean, by all means keep trashing me, it's most natural anyway, it still doesn't change my headache lol

Teammate or not, I still don't understand your arguments a majority of the time.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I mean, by all means keep trashing me, it's most natural anyway, it still doesn't change my headache lol

Teammate or not, I still don't understand your arguments a majority of the time.

There are none, don't overthink them.
I will make sense on day 2.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I mean there hasn't been really any talking points that are really, really worth discussing. Rest assured that I will be here for most of the time.

Hecht

Just as a heads up, Kevyt(Seath) has to drop from the game, I'm looking for a replacement.

Sorian

Staff member
Ok, well I vote killing CCS and Squidy.

Let squidy have his bait if he really is vanilla but he's done this a few times before and I'm sure he knows that people will realize that so it could be a meta turn around. A potential doc won't be on CCS after that vote so I'd strong squidy. We might be overlapping with a vig shot if there is one but oh well, CCS needing to be dead seems more priority imo.

Sorian

Staff member
I'll let Crimson read the thread too. We also need a role cop target.

The only downside to killing CCS is then everyone will know early that the vote was a town v scum and Nin and I were both on the town but I wouldn't be surprised if people eat up the fact that Kawl was a lynch bomb and that scum would have been happier to bus than we were.

CrimsonFist

Neutral Vanilla
I'll make sure to catch up before day starts, won't be able to tonight.

I'll want to cop people that a town role cop would reasonably check though. Probably not much else to go on, so better to set up for if I need to claim.

Sorian

Staff member
I feel like any sane human being would just cop check Blarg N1 just so they know

Sorian

Staff member
True but you're still checking someone that isn't me for real :P

Sorian

Staff member
@Ourobolus Don't even know if it matters but for the purposes of the double kill, are both kills coming from the same player or do we have to specify who is doing what?

Sorian

Staff member
Going to bed, I'll be awake again like 2 hours before day start (I hope)

KILL: Squidyj and CCS

This is tentative and I'm just posting it so something is in in case no one says anything all day. I would much rather nin make these kills and strong one of them (Squidy) and I also don't mind the targets being changed if better ideas are out here. In other words, change what you want to change if you have good reason. Crimson, you'll still need to role cop something.

RetroMG

Bergentrukung
Staff member
Outergafia.net will be going offline in approximately 2 hours to make the change to outermafia.com. The change should take approximately an hour.

Hecht

@Ourobolus Don't even know if it matters but for the purposes of the double kill, are both kills coming from the same player or do we have to specify who is doing what?
It would be two separate people. But since you and nin are free, I assume those are the two you'd like to use?

CrimsonFist

Neutral Vanilla
At least Kawl was a lynch bomb, but it would be hard to too sell many of his voters aside from maybe Kyan being scum with how things played out. Maybe Monkey too with how non-committal her initial vote was.

Topo and Sorian are scum who tried to protect their team mate. Maybe Darryl too, although seeing as his vote could have swung it, that's kind of at odds with his lack of commitment to it.

Hecht

Nin - strong kill Squidy
Sorian - kill CCS
Crimson - Check Blarg

Tentatively confirmed

Sorian

Staff member
At least Kawl was a lynch bomb, but it would be hard to too sell many of his voters aside from maybe Kyan being scum with how things played out. Maybe Monkey too with how non-committal her initial vote was.

Topo and Sorian are scum who tried to protect their team mate. Maybe Darryl too, although seeing as his vote could have swung it, that's kind of at odds with his lack of commitment to it.

The rub that changes things is Kawl never posted except for saying hi the one time. That would push most teammates to bus first and ask questions later.

Hecht

Nope, sorry. Just hadn't gotten around to the PM. Your target is a Terrible Person

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Any plans for today?

Will read through the chat and see where things might head. For now I will ignore you Sorian but expect me to go after you with posts that will not make any sense tomorrow. I mean in 24h. Will ofc post them in here before laying them into the thread

Sorian

Staff member
Nothing really exciting to be done. FEP is steering people to look at off voters which is what I was hoping someone would do. I have light pressure on you and more on the possibility of a busser on Kawl. Crimson slipped in and is doing his ghost routine :P

Sorian

Staff member
All this afk really isn't doing us any favors. Having only two scum at the end of day 1 was a mess.

CrimsonFist

Neutral Vanilla
Sorry, I said to Ouro when signing up that I couldn't guarantee to be that active.

Should be better next week hopefully.

Sorian

Staff member
I have renewed vigor now. We have to win just for this singular moment.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Just live for the. Moment Sorian. I will go hard after monkey tomorrow.

I love you Hey monkey y that was some great scum play

Sorian

Staff member
So thoughts on who to kill and who to search. I had been thinking monkey but she'll be demoralized now and a good talking point tomorrow so she's out. Topi and cabot absolutely can't be killed either.

Kyan? He's pretty much accepted town, it's just he's already so low activity that it wouldn't change much.

Sorian

Staff member
KILL: Kyanrute

Nin, if you see this, I prefer you just use the penetrate shot. Jailer is dead so it likely doesn't matter to save the shot and I'd rather just avoid a random BP of it happens to be out.

Ouro, are we able to use the role cop if Crimson isn't here?

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
KILL: Kyanrute

Nin, if you see this, I prefer you just use the penetrate shot. Jailer is dead so it likely doesn't matter to save the shot and I'd rather just avoid a random BP of it happens to be out.

Ouro, are we able to use the role cop if Crimson isn't here?
Sure mate
PENETRATE: Kyanrute

And yes i would love to use the ckeck on cabot ?

I think we can since crimson is not here

Sorian

Staff member
Just an FYI, fep is probably the mason with cabot if I had to wild guess. Haven't actually looked at vote counts to verify that completely though.

Sorian

Staff member
We're in a bad situation lol

Kawl was inactive all of day 1. Ended up getting policy lynched and nin and I were on the opposing vote. Your spot has been replaced twice. Seath never posted here or in game. Crimson made like 2 nothing posts in game and talked a tiny bit more here but not much.

You're out of shots already. We checked Blarg N1 which doesn't matter because he's dead now. We checked cabot N2, he's a mason, my guess is that FEP is his mason brother. D2 end was chaotic with me coming in first on votes, you coming in second and nin coming in 3rd. The only reason we aren't totally fucked is because monkey decided to override off of me and onto Blarg instead.

Otherwise, it's just a mess of trying to salvage something. The particularly hard headed just want to go back to the status quo and finish my lynch.

At this point we are all ordinaries, I was a goon to start, nin was a strong kill with 2 shots but we used both because we killed the jailer N1 so we figured it doesn't matter at this point.

Sorian

Staff member
Do what you have to do. There is a slight chance of saving me but I doubt it's worth the backlash if we fail. Faddy will keep putting in work. Kark is starting to crack enough that he is considering other places. Even with your vote, I can wiggle.

Sorian

Staff member
Where you were was fine. Kark dies next in pretty much every timeline.

I really don't want to kill cabot because he slightly pocketed but we kind of have to don't we?

Can't let masons right around.

Sorian

Staff member
It's probably FEP. Him and cabot have pretty consistently ignored each other except for times where cabot kind of makes a side comment to him to convince him of something. FEP was also oddly sure that there is a 0% chance of him being lynched.

cabot is a better NK than FEP though especially since at the end of the day, the partner is a guess.

Sorian

Staff member
KILL: cabot

I'm around for like 4 hours or so then won't be back on until close to day start. If you are opposed to the kill feel free to change it but I think it's our best bet. Me making the kill probably makes the most sense so Ouro, he can use me to make the kill, I approve of whatever.

Sorian

Staff member
What were you expecting? Seems to be going the way I expected. Kark always becomes a negative nancy once he's lost the community so his suicide on the day is normal.

Sorian

Staff member
It's like Kark is fucking convinced to ruin any game I play with him where I am scum. Now we need a new plan for the day, gee thanks.

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah, it's super clear we had inactivity on the team. Let's hope less people notice that lol

Sorian

Staff member
I mean, FEP is the only real choice I'd think? He's a strong presence and confirmed town. After tonight we can get more creative. Monkey will never really be confirmed and people will dance with her suspicion all game.

Also, I wonder if Dusk needed to protect one of us. Usually roles like that are either protecting scum or a neutral.

Sorian

Staff member
The added bonus is people tend to forget things after a day phase. FEP will die and they'll probably want to continue his push onto Nomad but once Nomad actually flips, they'll forget the next part of the plan was to flip me because something else scummy will have happened by that point.

Sorian

Staff member
KILL: FEP

Just so we have it in. I'm around all day tomorrow (mostly) so just let me know if theres a better idea.

Top Bottom