Scum Thread You're Just as Terrible as They Are

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Legit forgot about this lol, going to greatly assume he hid behind you or me. Time to deep dive and hope that he failed at breadcrumbing correctly.

Sorian

Staff member
I love when a cop flips and they are vague in their posts.

Smoke and mirrors, smoke and mirrors.

Hecht

Like dubstep for my bootyhole
Sorry about the votes. Was trying to keep up but there were tons of switches.

Sorian

Staff member
So Topo was in the lead when Terra voted then?

Or am I reading wrong?

Hecht

Like dubstep for my bootyhole
Nope, you're right. Topo had 3. Shit.

My bad, I fucked up with all the refreshing.

Sorian

Staff member
This isn't me giving up by the way. I'm trying to spook Faddy and to a lesser degree see how Ty reacts.

Before anyone in spec thread gets all uppity.

Sorian

Staff member
I wonder if I leave monkey be for long enough if she'll have some crazy epiphany. She seems the most prone to wanting to shake things up (Ty too but he's been lazy this game) and she has enough mind share that she could probably convince someone else to follow her. I think that's the only way I win here because I don't see much avenue for myself unless myself and Topo survive to tomorrow.

Sorian

Staff member
I want a parade if I win. Aside from the override (which I'll admit was a huge swing), I feel like everything that could go wrong on a game has lol

Sorian

Staff member
You don't even know how to count to 3 -_-

No winning for you

Sorian

Staff member
KILL: Ty4on

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If it doesn't make sense to me then it shouldn't to them either.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean, FEP is the only real choice I'd think? He's a strong presence and confirmed town. After tonight we can get more creative. Monkey will never really be confirmed and people will dance with her suspicion all game.

Also, I wonder if Dusk needed to protect one of us. Usually roles like that are either protecting scum or a neutral.

I KNEW IT

You ran with it, Sorian. Played a good game.

Goddamn my override.

Sorian

Staff member
Your override was a gift that gave us an actual exciting game. Without that, I'd be unsurprised if we just all domino away 4 days in a row.

I also did legitimately think that Crimson was the one who had died that day. I didn't notice someone who moved votes at the end was a Crimson voter and after you used the override, I ignored the vote count because it didn't matter at that point lol

cabot

Why.
It's probably FEP. Him and cabot have pretty consistently ignored each other except for times where cabot kind of makes a side comment to him to convince him of something. FEP was also oddly sure that there is a 0% chance of him being lynched.

cabot is a better NK than FEP though especially since at the end of the day, the partner is a guess.

I was honestly surprised no one really noticed this outside of yourself, like FEP and I barely interacted but whenever we posted reads we had each other as strong Town.

Bloody scum picked it up, not Town!

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Yes but what role is he?

*ba dum tis*
bQn1zpL.gif

btw mindshare has more oomph when it's one word

Sorian

Staff member
If I give their mind share more oomph then they'll have more mind share.

Top Bottom