Gossip Thread Neighbor Chat

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I’m thinking aliens are in the game and are neutral. Affecting the game, but not maliciously. Humans are scum.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Well shit.

I just woke up, come in here and learn that you have "something" and that aliens most likely exist but are not malicious?

I need some coffee lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I still don’t understand why someone would gift me something like this. They had to be town reading heavily.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Looking through Fireblend right now.

Nothing really stood out to me about his D1 that much. One thing that is of note at least is that he was much quicker to stop questioning you than a lot of others were.

Here were the reads on me that he gave that I found to be odd, posts #1122 and #1383:
Fanto has been town in I think most games I've played with them and that may be coloring my view but I think they're town, and I tend to trust their reads.
I'm being open about my townread on you coming from your activity and maybe a bias for having only seen you as town.
This is kind of a bad meta read on me from FB. First game I played with FB, I was Scum! And fooled a decent amount of people, including him. Second game I was Town. Third game is this one. He has spectated me as Town in the Mini game that he ran, but this is only our third game together. Also, saying that he "trusts my reads." This is the same Fireblend that played with me in MafiEra, right?

His reads on D2 were: Ynnek and Saenima for Scum. Fanto and Weemad for Town. Slight town lean on Aeleus. The Scum reads are in post #1083, Town reads come from the aforementioned post #1122.

Ultimately though, other than Sae being suspicious of him, I'm not really coming away with too many bad feelings on Fireblend here after the ISO. I do get the feeling that I'm being fooled by him though, and I don't like it.

---------

Will look through FEPs' D2 next.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I still don’t understand why someone would gift me something like this. They had to be town reading heavily.
I can think of one thing off the top of my head that would definitely qualify for this, and oh man I hope that's what it is lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Right when the night actions locked.

Checking the PM, it was literally 2 minutes after they locked.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So the giver must be a day role. I got it a few hours after the day started.

If they gave it to me during the night. I should’ve got it around the time you got your msg

Fanto

Confirmed Town
FEPs comes into the day telling us how right he was and how wrong we were. Seems to start out by throwing shade at me for claiming as your Neighbor because he was so right about it on D1.
I could have told you yesterday Fantomas would claim neighbor when I called him out for faking his reads since all he did was vote zeke's targets.
I appreciate that the conversation today is looking at other things today but there is an elephant in the room still which is the players who have been dishonest and contradictory.
They are no surprise and still wasted d1 for everyone. Do I believe they are in a chat with each other outside the main thread though? Sure.
However, as soon as I start talking to him, this is his response:
Sure, you're reasonable.
6YYFdRi.gif

He then completely drops the "I'm so angry about these two scum bastards" thing that he had going, and instead gives me a full read list:
To that end, I've looked at the votes but it's a sad situation. I felt both the other trains were very random yesterday. I know they weren't created to save me, but people could be forgiven for thinking otherwise. If I was anyone else, I would be mad suspect of Ynnek. But I'm me, I know he wasn't trying to save me. Like I said yesterday, I don't think scum were particularly bothered by any result yesterday. They could be stacked, they could be spread, it doesn't matter. I suspect their votes came in earlier rather than later.

Fireblend, Z-beat, Zeke.

I like L_P this game, I feel like he's working through all content. Wee, mixed. I think she is getting con looks for bad reasons but I don't have strong town feelings either. Aeleus and Saenima I keep getting mixed in my head. That ae I guess. Saenima I like overall though while Aeleus is more of a null. Fan, you seem conflicted. I townread that. Kopite is null. Captain, I don't know. If I can throw out a "sel-important" read, it would go there. Similar to Zeke, his play yesterday was "how are people reacting to ME?" I joked that I was trying to buy his favor because I thought in the middle of his antics he was thinking clearly, but he bought that. Overall, would go town there I guess, but weakly. I railed at him yesterday but I tend to swing hard on vets when "bad" plays are enacted because I feel like they also see what's happening and are passively allowing it. Truth is, most of us just don't know what's going on and we all suspect each other.

My biggest suspect now in Fireblend. He questioned Zeke, Zeke and you both clapped back at him and he noped right out. Being afraid to follow your reads is a scum tell for me. Looks like he's trying to look busy without rocking the boat.
So to sum it up, he thinks Scum would have sat on early votes on D1, so he looks at FB, Z-Beat, and you for that.

To sum up his other reads from that second paragraph, they are basically this (in no particular order):
Town leans:
LP
Saenima
Fanto
Captain

Null:
Wee
Aeleus
Kopite

Scum leans:
Fireblend
Z-Beat
Zeke

The players he did not give reads on were Vincent, WSD, and Ynnek. He apparently thought Ynnek was Town just because of EoD voting on D1. I found a brief mention of Vincent later in the day, he said he feels his content is "wishy washy" and that was all. Had a brief interaction with WSD about why he thought there was Scum between Ynnek and FEPs, and then wished him well when he started talking to you. That was about it.

He reiterated later on that he still thinks the other trains on D1, himself and Ynnek, were both Town due to vote behavior.

He put out that question to the room on who was the likely Scum kill target, and tried to relate it to some sort of strategy where everyone puts out a Cop check so the real one can hide their's in the pile of fake ones for everyone to go find if/when they flip. I don't think asking people who they think Scum shot is anywhere near that, because Scum knows who they shot, they don't know who protected their target though to prevent them from dying. So let's say the only person who said Weemad was Sae yesterday... I wonder what Scum thinks of Sae the following night lol.

He then got sick and wasn't able to comment again until EoD when he caught up on all the fuckery that was going down. His thoughts there were definitely making me raise an eyebrow at times, seemed like he was fine just watching everything go down and not actually committing to any real opinions.
I don't mind seeing Sae go out. Tbh, wouldn't mind wee going out either though. There are not many people I would really be inclined to defend today, truth be told. On that note, Ynnek is the second up. Anyone feel town there?
At this moment, not inclined to move my vote. I don't mind if Sae goes and would rather see that than Ynnek. If Kopite became a thing I could maybe be persuaded but probably not.
LP has been trying to get other things started, first Kopite and not pushing Ynnek again. So there's that.
#shockednotshocked wee is claiming to not have info
Basically the same thing he did at EoD on D1, keeps his vote on you and makes sure everyone knows about it. What's weird is how he basically says "Eh, I'm fine with all of this" instead of D1 where he was like "I am not fine with any of this, everyone is Town!"

-----------

Summary, not feeling the best about him still. I'm bad at reading votes and stuff, but just from his content alone I think he's looking kind of scummy. Really didn't like the "let's guess who Scum shot" game, that is nothing like that Cop check strategy he was talking about, and it brought some random noise into the thread as well.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I wonder if the giver is limited so how. X shot or only odd days. No way they can give such strong items all Willy nilly.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I wonder if the giver is limited so how. X shot or only odd days. No way they can give such strong items all Willy nilly.
I would guess so.

Interesting that it's a day power too, maybe it's so they can strategize and try to make sure it's going to someone who isn't going to get voted out before they can get the chance to use it?

There was a Neutral Item Giver in Conspiracy (it was LP lol) that had a certain amount of items they could give out, and then won the game after a certain amount were used. Difference was that it was also a Bastard game, not just Role Madness, so the items did nothing lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I suppose I should look over Stu too in this case, just remembered Vincent was his replacement.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok yeah, Stu didn't really have a whole lot. He actually didn't question you too much though, he basically just ended up shrugging and going "Eh, #ZekeThings" lol.

That was about his only read really, so on to Vincent.

---------

D1 Vincent - Mainly getting newbie senses. I don't think he understood why it wouldn't be a good idea for the other Neighbor to claim on D1. He even mentions some of the good reasons for it in some of his posts, but doesn't quite put it together. I do still think it's a slight mark against him though when working the D1 angle about info fishers, but that's about it.

I think you have noted that his vote behavior was odd, going from you to Zipped at EoD. I can't read votes, so I'll just take your word that it is something to make a note of.

D2 Vincent - Hmm, first reaction to your vote on him is to throw shade your way. Unfortunately, most of his reasons are like the most #ZekeThings ever lol. "He's shrugging too much!" "He gives one word answers!" Welcome to the community, Vincent lol.

---Side Track---
Got a little bit sidetracked here by Kopite hopping into a discussion about Vincent with you.

He quotes a post of yours, which was a response to Saenima, and this interaction takes place starting at post #984:
Kopite said:
VA's an easy target with his low activity. While I don't like the fact that he didn't get a single vote on him in the last phase, I've no idea how you couldn't provide a read on Fanto, someone who you've clearly needed to pay more attention to throughout the game. There's no reason for it at all.
EzekelRAGE said:
VA isn’t an easy target. Also his activity level was never in question, so Idk why you brought that up in his defense.
Vincent Alexander said:
Much appreciated. I was like....was I not active yesterday? Had to glance at my post counts again.
Kopite said:
I'm not defending him, I don't like his play either. But his low activity and general coasting is a point against him, and having a lower number of posts mean it's easier to look them up (hence the easier target part).
EzekelRAGE said:
Again, that has nothing to do with my vote on him.
I find that to be strange, that Kopite is trying to paint a narrative that Vincent is inactive, when he really is more of a medium level poster (literally in the middle of the total post count list right now, much more than Kopite)
--End Side Track---

Vincent's read list came in post #1227, his scum reads were on Weemad, Aeleus, Panda, and Ynnek. Thinks Ynnek is most likely, and places a vote there.

Aeleus started throwing some side-eyes towards Vincent after this it seems, and was even picking up a point that you had made about his vote on Zipped and getting in on some of that. Found that noteworthy at least.

Otherwise, more newbish kinds of questions like about why frustration is NAI and stuff. Comes back at EoD to the shitshow, seems to prefer the Ynnek vote still, doesn't move to Sae, questions whether we'll be seeing a Town flip because Scum doesn't seem to be trying to save him.

---------------------

Overall conclusion, still where I was. Slight Town feels because of the newbie vibes, which isn't much, but I don't really sense much scumminess there.

However, I do want to take a look at Kopite now after that side track, so that's going to be a bonus ISO here. That series of posts there was enough for me to question where my feelings are at on him.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Kopite's D1 had a bit of a rough start. He seemed to have been misreading a lot of things. Thought you specifically said your chat partner was a "She" and then wanted to know if it was about flavor. Just all sorts of unnecessary questions that didn't amount to much.

He wanted to protect Weemad/WSD, investigate CaptainNuevo/Fireblend, and kill Zipped, FEPs, and LP. Post #407.

A few minutes after making that post, in #409, he votes for Ynnek, citing Ynnek's vote for Kopite and his reasoning for it as being odd to him. Thinks he could be coasting Scum.

He said in post #492 that he thinks it would be highly unlikely for Scum to pull a gambit like yours, and would therefore be against taking you out on D1.

His full read list was posted in #685. Lots of thoughts on various players, and gives some leans in different directions. Says he would most want to take out Ynnek, but would be fine with Zipped or LP too. Didn't seem to be a fan of the FEPs train at all.

Gives an IRL reason to explain his inactivity that I hadn't noticed until now, says he's working 11 hour shifts at the moment.

For D2, not a whole lot of content. Some questions and opinions put down but nothing too major, seems to be scum hunting with limited available time (he did an ISO on LP lol). Still really wanted the Ynnek vote again.

--------

Conclusion, still a slight Town feel there I think. Seems busy but relatively engaged with the game when he is here. Interesting to me that both Aeleus and Ynnek are focusing on him a bit much though it seems. Maybe LP too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Might go looking for some breadcrumbs now maybe during the first part of the day. I wasn't looking too hard to see if anyone crumbed that they have a check on me.

It sucks because I'm not 100% sure if it was an alignment check or not, so I don't know if there is someone with a green check on me, or if they just like tracked me and saw no movement.

I can try to keep an eye out for an item giver crumb as well, but if you didn't find one I don't know if I will.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
The only thing that really stands out to me here is Weemad talking about roles, like Zipped's, that give results, but not the whole results. Lines up with her baiting the kill on N1 by saying "results." Unless it really is just major bait and she's Vanilla, that would be great lol.

Could be she's the one who checked me though.

It could also be that her pointing out to FEPs that he made that "IM THE COP" exaggerated reply to me was her breadcrumbing that she's a cop of some type. She put that quote down on a new line all by itself when she made that post.

Reminds me of the fake breadcrumb you had in Simon where you put "DC Strong Killed" on their own lines.

Can't really find anything else obvious though.

-------------

I'll try to get a new ordering on my read list here before day starts based on some of these observations from this morning.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Townish Thoughts:
Weemad
Zeke

Slight Townish Thoughts:
Aeleus
Vincent
Kopite
LP

Slight Scummy Thoughts:
FEPs
Fireblend
WSD

Scummy Thoughts:
Ynnek
CaptainNuevo
Z-Beat

The only real change I made here is to move Fireblend up to Slight Scummy, my ISO on him made me feel a bit better about him, not as scummy of thoughts.

Z-Beat moves down to Scummy Thoughts though, his posts kept jumping out while I was looking at others today, and LP made a decent summary of him at EoD that I felt was pretty good.

Aeleus moves to Slight Townish because it isn't as good as my reads on you and Weemad, but I still feel better about them than most other players in the game.

The Slight Townish Thoughts section definitely contains my weakest reads though. WSD is another really weak read.

I'll maybe give WSD an ISO here before day starts and see if anything sticks out in particular.

I'm probably gunna take a bit of a break for now though.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Was saen on zbeat’s list b4 today? Around the time saen started getting heat he had saen as most scummy on a list.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Ok, I lied, sorta.

I know the aliens are neutral because I am one.

(Remember when I made a point of VA calling aliens the scum team?)

So the giver has to be town aligned.

I was gifted the ability to check alignment once. Paranoia got the best of me and I checked you.

I got a red check.

*truffleshuffle*

Here’s where it gets fun.

I am an a survivor. Flavor wise, I’m an alien my goal is to monitor the humans and report back my findings to my homeworld.

Now with this info I could reveal it to town, gaining massive town cred etc. But I would still have to worry about mafia kill.

I have a proposition. I don’t tell and you guys don’t kill me. I don’t need to know your partners.

1.You can act as my go between

2.I still need to scum hunt and knowing the names would just mess me up while trying to appear town.

Do we have a deal?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Zeke, I don't know how to break this to you, but...

I'm Town dude.

That red check isn't real!

LMAO

LMFAO

HOLY SHIT LMFAO

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, my little Leashed Neutral, let's have a talk.

That's a Scum Role that gave you that shit.

Or else there's some switchery or framing shenanigans going on, but that's pretty Bastard.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I can think of a couple of ways to play this.

The first thing that I can think to do, is tell everyone exactly what you just told me.

I don't know for sure if they'll believe me, shouting about Aliens and shit, but I mean, you just fucking confessed to being a Neutral in here LMFAO!!!

You are Not Town.

Town doesn't claim as Neutral. Only Neutral or Scum does.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
What sucks is this doesn't get us closer to hitting actual Scum if you are a Neutral.

But you are a threat with us not hitting Scum yet, you will end up siding with them if we don't get on a roll here.

Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.

WHAT A GAME

Fanto

Confirmed Town
On a personal level, I'm sorry this happened to you Zeke lmao.

This is so fucking funny though.

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Welp I have a red check. So you getting lynched. Town will believe me first.

On the off chance it is fake

Town knows you were telling the truth about me being neutral.

Mafia won’t kill me because it wouldn’t be a major PR.

Either way I survive over you.

*shrug*

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm still just laughing over here trying to think about what I'm going to say lol.

Ok, for real though, there's no way that Item Giver is Town. It's a Scum Role and they are giving fake shit out, or else I got framed/switched last night.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I don't think Town will let you live.

I could see them just turboing us back to back.

Yeah, they'll probably do me first and think I'm lying.

But it is what it is.

I'll flip Town Neighbor and then they'll be like "Huh..."

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Man, I put in all that work overnight and now we're going to get fucking NO WHERE on actually hitting Scum.

Way too fucking funny.

This game is about to go down in flames.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I don't think Town will let you live.

I could see them just turboing us back to back.

Yeah, they'll probably do me first and think I'm lying.

But it is what it is.

I'll flip Town Neighbor and then they'll be like "Huh..."
Town will let me live, once I explain the gift part.

I’m pretty sure I can persuade them that I would vote with majority or something

Scum would be foolish to waste a kill on me

Was fun playing with you
*shrug*

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Least with your death, ppl would nlknow not to trust the gifts.

Although a power like this, it would have to be a one shot anyway.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Least with your death, ppl would nlknow not to trust the gifts.

Although a power like this, it would have to be a one shot anyway.
Yeah, it's either Scum giving out fake items, or else maybe I got Switched/Framed. Those are the only ways I can see that you would get a false result on me.

One thing that could still be in my favor is that someone investigated me in some way on N1. There might be a green check on me floating around. Could just be something like a Track though, which would suck, but the competing checks would be interesting to see.

This is going to be fun lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, I got no notification about you checking me, so that could be a hint that it's fake too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Whatever though, I'm prepared to go out today.

I do expect the red check to beat out any kicking and screaming about Alien Neutrals that I do.

They'll get my Town flip though and then have some shit to deal with tomorrow lol.

Spec Chat will be popcorn.gif

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So..............

I kinda lied about the whole thing to see if you would fall for it.

*truffleshuffle*
Zeke....

I do not see any way in hell that I do not tell everyone what you just told me.

You just fucking lied to me about being a Neutral? And that you had a red check on me?

What was this supposed to do? What reaction did you expect to get from me? Any alignment could react to this in any way they wanted.

I don't care.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea, thought you were too trusting of me. Not to mention your interaction with saen at eod. Was scummy.

On top of that you posted all that stuff in here about reads and isos. Those giant posts would’ve been better in the game thread. What if as scum I saw reads that were too on point? I could kill you.

So thought you were trying to pocket me.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I suck at this game. That's my only answer to that.

I really don't fucking care anymore.

I want off this fucking ride.

JUST FUCKING DO IT

YOU WILL TELL EVERYONE YOU HAVE A RED CHECK ON ME

I DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU LIED

YOU WILL FUCKING DO IT

I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ANYMORE

YOU FUCKING CLAIM ON D1 AND I FUCKING FREAK OUT AND IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE SHIT

I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

JESUS FUCK

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So what then.

Do you think I'm Town now then?

Do we just forget this happened and go along our merry way and pretend to keep fucking playing this game.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Do I think your town? Meh lean more town than not. You are not 100% or anything.

Like you said, a scum you might’ve had the same reaction. I think a scum you would’ve waited a lil later to respond back/get feedback from team.

Tell the thread or not - you can do it if you want. I’m not gonna say anything because I didn’t get a red check.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
You have no idea how close I am to asking for a replacement.

This is NOT FUNNY to me.

You have essentially just ruined this fucking game for me, and I have half an hour to decide if I want to throw it, replace out, or just pretend like that never fucking happened.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
1. You need to chill.

2. I didn’t ruin anything. You are acting like I told the whole thread and got you lynched or something.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Tell the thread. Not really a big issue. I tell them it was a failed gambit. They either lynch me or don’t.

Not really that big of a deal.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
You just told me that you are a Neutral Survivor and that you were given an item during the day yesterday and that it was a cop check and that you have a red check on me and therefore since you know I'm Scum we can work together so you can win too.

I told you I'm Town and that check wasn't real.

Then you told me you were just kidding.

What would you believe if you were in my spot here, Zeke?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Whatever, there's no use to it anyways.

I won't say anything about it.

You can use it for your read on me or whatever you fucking got out of it.

I just fucking hate this fucking game and desperately need a fucking break from playing it.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm also thinking that Ynnek softed something btw, FEPs drew attention to it there by quoting that part directly, but I didn't want to when I did, just asked for his Scum read on Kopite.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Hmmmm.

Ynnk has the ability to stop a lynch probably. Would explain his blasé attitude when ppl vote him.
====
So........... I think there is a reason CN was concerned about us not having the same reads. Or at least not on the same page.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I got a msg when wn everything locked in. Mentioned joining the friends club.
They would bring McDonald’s hamburgers
And a picture of the hamburglar.

Figure I might as well mention it instead of CN mentioning it and it being a surprise to you if he asks me to confirm.

*shrug*

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Interesting, so he's like a message sender of some kind? Essentially like a Fruit Vendor but he can customize the message?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So idk the McDonald’s references make it seem like it’s CN.

If true he can :
Send msgs.
Did something to saen to know he knew about other roles
And can see a role(implied lynch power)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Right, the other crumbs...

Yeah, I have no idea what to make of that, but it is worth considering.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Interesting, so he's like a message sender of some kind? Essentially like a Fruit Vendor but he can customize the message?
Yea, the msg started with a “ and ended with ~ around the sentence.

Hamburglar pic was kinda creepy, but that may be due to my brother torturing me with a chucky doll when I was younger *shrug*

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Decided to give a crumb to Cap that I know about the message. Namedropped McDonalds in that post where I tagged him for reads.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Dropped another small crumb by using the words "messaging" and "notes" when talking about him in my post there with a bunch of thoughts on different players.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Did something to saen to know he knew about other roles
I think I understand what he meant by this post now. He sent a message to Saenima, but Sae never breadcrumbed it in the thread or anything to him. Might have made him suspect.

When he said in #1757 that he wants to "observe something first" he might have been waiting to see if one of us would crumb that we got his message.

So hopefully he's picking up on those ones I left for him.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok at my desk now.

Just to be clear, the message I got did not have quotation marks around it. For some reason I thought it did at first, but then I checked and my memory was wrong.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I thought that reaction to your vote was really weird, mainly because it was just a straight up false statement about you. He thinks you have no other leads? Was he reading your posts throughout the day before that?

Also thought it was weird that when I asked him who besides me and Ynnek he would look at, all he had was you, but he said you're "probably town" so it wasn't even a scum read.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I think you were right to bring up his former read on Ynnek/FEP as well too, since he seems to have dropped the FEPs read.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
What is fep talking about?

Like legit I wasn’t trying to be petty in my response to him or anything, thought it was obvious I was looking for wsd’s thinking.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I have no idea. It felt a bit performative maybe, like he has to keep up his scum read on you so you makes up something about you being disingenuous? He's not looking very Town here so far today.

He definitely wants it in people's heads that if both Zipped and Ynnek were Town, then he has to be as well, that's something I've noted.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea I noticed that about fep distancing himself from the day 1 lynch.

I’m trying not to interact with him because no matter what it seems I get blamed and he looks better somehow.weems even said fep was doing little nitpicking or str8up misread what I posted.

I just couldn’t tell whether it was genuine or done purposely as scum. I leaned more towards scum.

Arguing with me being the most effort he has put into the game doesn’t look good for him either.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I'd be down for a FEPs vote today. He managed to make himself look good enough yesterday to avoid it, but he's not looking hot here today.

Weemad also seemed suspicious of him yesterday at times, yeah. I was looking over her posts for crumbs, and saw her call him out pretty good once or twice.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
CaptainNuevo said:
Don't have a chance to get everyone up to date ATM, so will have to wait to receive my McDonald's. I did find a 2 for 1 coupon to there last night though so that's cool, we can save some cash.
He picked it up.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea, wonder what captain is cooking up.

I will probably stay on the sidelines of making a case on fep. As much as I can anyway. I don’t won’t ppl to just see it as noise/ a back and forth between the two of us.

Top Bottom