Gossip Thread Neighbor Chat

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I decided to put a vote there. I want him to have to answer to me about his behavior here and not be able to weaponize any arguments he tries to get into with you in order to try to justify this supposed scum read he has on you.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
As for Cap, if it is a Town role, he probably wants to get in contact with as many people as possible and breadcrumb with them in the thread to use later for confirmations.

Unfortunately it seems like Sae wasn't able to do it, since he's hinting that he targeted there on N1 but that Sae wasn't confirming it to him with a crumb. I haven't checked back for interactions there on D2 yet though.

Since my claim came out yesterday, we at least tied ourselves together regardless of alignment, so he gets the 2-for-1 by targeting one of us last night, which he crumbed in that post as well.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
FEPs saying he's going to full claim after I voted for him is interesting. No idea what to expect there, but he better have something.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea could be interesting .

He’s done more arguing with me and commentary on play than actually playing the game, so meh.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Let’s see, if fep is telling the truth
fep me you cap ynn as possible town.

That leaves
Fire ael zbeat lp kopite wsd VA

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
That’s assuming cap is telling the truth due to msg claim and he knows ynn is the one that can stop a bad lynch.

I’m assuming fep must post the command in thread since he said it’s transparent.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, that list looks legit to me.

I'm just about to eat now, but I'll be back in the thread when I'm done.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Hmm, I'm feeling better about LP today, already was feeling good about Aeleus.

That's why I narrowed the list down a bit there just for myself.

I could maybe see myself settling on FB as one of my top picks.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
That's actually what makes me feel kind of good about him lol.

That and he's actually like, asking people questions? I feel like he usually just drops hot takes or throws shade and then ghosts out of the thread for like 16 hours lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
CaptainNuevo said:
Most I'm prepared to say on this is that I know Saenima knew another role in play, yet didn't reveal that info (and more importantly had that role/player on his medium-list of scum).
Yep, that basically confirms exactly what I thought.

Both of us removing him from our consideration today should be obvious to him as well now, if he wasn't sure before.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I swear to god, this game is just full of the most nosy people lol.

Cap hints at knowing something, clearly breadcrumbing.

Fireblend and VA: "Huh, are these breadcrumbs? What are they related to? Tell me everything you know, Cap!"

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea lol.

May need to reconsider what cap meant with the bad lynch crumb.

He said something like he knows one player that won’t let a bad lynch happen, but he (cn) doesn’t knowing tyst person is a bad lynch.

Maybe he meant saen knew cap was town due to a note. But he didn’t know if saen was a bad lynch or not, since cap doesn’t know if saen is scum.

So ynn may need to be put back in the possible scum pile.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, that makes sense.

I still think Ynnek was probably softing something in that post he made at the start of the day where he said he would give "more info than you realize" or something like that. That's mainly why I've been looking elsewhere.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm still kind of going back and forth here.

Kopite's read list feels off to me, and I definitely disagree about LP being a top two Scum pick here.

FB gets defensive easily, but so did Sae yesterday.

WSD and Z-Beat are still MIA for the most part.

I'd probably lean to a Kopite/WSD pick for now, but I want WSD and Z-Beat to have a chance to post again.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Kopite's read list feels off to me
Ok, I think I can actually see his logic now. He's unable to see Ynnek as anything but Scum, and he's trying to fit together partners for him based on votes. That's why he's Town leaning on WSD and Vincent so hard, because they voted for Ynnek.

Bleh.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
For some reason, I am sensing that this day is going to turn into a shitshow of claims lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Something rubs me wrong about aeleus’ votes.

CN we believe to be town.
Kop seems safe and was already taking heat.

He mentioned wsd had scummy behavior but is willing to overlook it due to some “mistakes” he made talking about mechanics.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Something rubs me wrong about aeleus’ votes.

CN we believe to be town.
Kop seems safe and was already taking heat.

He mentioned wsd had scummy behavior but is willing to overlook it due to some “mistakes” he made talking about mechanics.
Yeah, I do agree here though. I am starting to get bad vibes now today, that's why I put him on my last paranoia list now.

His votes do stick out to me, they look suspect.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Me fep CN fanto wsd as possible town

Lp va ae fb ko zb yn as possible 3-4 man team

I like fire + yn/zb/ko

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Seems like aeleus is breadcrumbing as well maybe.
“really really bad shape” underlined in their post.

They also made a reply saying something about falling flat on their face.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I had noted that one about falling on their face yeah. I don't what to make of it exactly, but perhaps a hint there.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ynnek said he was already prepared to claim today, so that was probably what he hinted at with that early post.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Just personal feels, I'd go for one of Aeleus, Z-Beat, Kopite.

Obviously Z-Beat is where I went.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Aaaaaaaand there's another claim.

A red check on Kopite.

And the green check on me! That was who investigated me!

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Unless this is a long con by scum ynnn/fanto.

The mind of Rage is a treacherous crazy place.

Not worth considering unless ynn is lying.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Nah, I agree about Aeleus there. That was some weird shit. VA as well, but he's a lot newer, this is his first claim shitshow I believe.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I just made my gif, was waiting until then lol.

BdUnRo9.gif

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, so Mafia had the chance to recruit, eh?

So, probably started at 3, could go up to 4.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There's the chance someone got recruited though.

My green check is officially gone, since that was only on N1 and for all any of you know, I was recruited on N2.

Fuck.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
The only thing I think that makes me look like I was not recruited is that I wanted Z-Beat today, and his death would have exposed me if I was the one who got recruited.

But it's ultimately WIFOM territory there I suppose.

-----

Yeah, I was expecting FEPs role claim to be verifiable as well. Only would want to go there if these other top suspects end up not being Scum though.

We'll go into tomorrow with 9 players. so it's either down to 7-2 or 8-1. This day was fucking huge lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I think I misread zbeat’s pm?

He can just recruit anyone

or a specific something? I’m thinking it’s the latter, but that could be flavor.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I am going to take a break though, so I'll be out for a bit.

Just so we have it in here, this is the claim list:

Fireblend - Made it so I knew I was targeted on N1.
CaptainNuevo - Sends Messages
FEPS - Twilight Vig
Ynnek7 - Cop
WSD - Double Vote

Confirmed Town from Death
Zipped - Voyeur
Saenima - Doctor
Weemad - Insomniac

Confirmed Scum from Death
Kopite - Hated (1 less vote to eliminate)
Z-Beat - Recruiter (could only recruit one specific player)

We should try and look over Weemad's crumbs again to see if we can figure out how many actions she knew about on N1. We might be able to add some things up there. Six was the best guess that we had in the thread right away.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I think I misread zbeat’s pm?

He can just recruit anyone

or a specific something? I’m thinking it’s the latter, but that could be flavor.
I think it's the latter yeah, because it said he could attempt to recruit someone each night by using the command. I assume that means it can fail.
you can PM RECRUIT: <Player> each night to check a possibility, but if you haven’t found your target by MYLO/LYLO, you lose the power.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Decided to go make this quick too just to have for reference in here. I'm not one for vote analysis too much, but with 2 Scum flips it could be telling if you want to dive into some of that. (Thanks LP for the format)

ibMSisg.png

I will also try to go through a lot of the reads that were posted today, especially the ones that came rolling in after the FEPs claim, but I'll look before that too.

Just going to do a full reread of the day actually, plus maybe ISO the specific suspects I have here.

--------------

Ok, actually taking a break now lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I’m thinking aeleus is scum maybe.

I’m trying to read his post where he said he wanted to be lynched with kop l. Maybe trying to give z beat another chance to recruit?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Hindsight with scum zbeat. You can tell he felt some type of way with post 2153
lololololololol

I can feel the feeling of disbelief in post 2168

I bet my post 2188 didn’t help

Fanto

Confirmed Town
If they were spread out on D1, then yeah I side-eye Aeleus's vote the most on Zipped...

God damn, Aeleus is a scary one lol.

I definitely remember plenty of posts at EoD that seemed hella sketchy from them.

And omg, if you called that they came up with that claim for Kopite, lmao.

--------

Just got done eating, gunna read through EoD again, with a focus on Aeleus.

Other suspects to me right now would be VA or LP. No claims, both were on the Zipped vote as well on D1. However, I am just not feeling them as much as I am Aeleus.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I’m trying to read his post where he said he wanted to be lynched with kop l. Maybe trying to give z beat another chance to recruit?
Is that this one? #2107
Aeleus said:
Kill Captain and Kopite, both are scum, kill me for knowing too much and I can live out my days in glory
Or maybe this one, where they were in favor of doing a single kill? #2121
Aeleus said:
If Ynnek7 is legit then it makes more sense to do a single kill on Kopite as they'll target the cop instead of the vig
Or maybe this one? #2149
Aeleus said:
Kill Captain + Kopite please I beg you
This one they offer themself as one of two alternatives to Z-Beat, and choose Cap. #2171
Aeleus said:
I'm up for Capain, Z-Beat or myself, I'd choose Captain
And then here they just straight up say it. #2179
Aeleus said:
I'm fine with dying if it's with kopite

----

Side note, their interactions during Cap's claim, it kind of feels like it's dawning on them just how fucked they are lol.

This is my personal favorite, from right before Cap full claimed:
Aeleus said:
VOTE: CaptainNuevo

Can change to Z-Beat quickly
Aeleus said:
Give me top 3 reasons for scum reading Z-Beat
Fantomas said:
1. Process
2. Of
3. Elimination
*Cap full claims*
Aeleus said:
Fine whatever that's a start VOTE: Z-Beat
Aeleus said:
And now it all makes sense

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So yeah, summary is I'm pretty sure we caught the Scum team with their pants down during the claim party there.

If Aeleus isn't Scum, though I'm like 90% sure they are, then I'd go VA -> LP.

Otherwise, probably WSD if somehow none of the above are Scum.

If I'm thinking about most likely recruitment pickup if we hit Scum again and the game doesn't end? Ugh, I'll cross that road when we get there lol, but I hope to god we just have one left and that it's Aeleus, VA, or LP.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I don't know, I might read back on some stuff, but I'm feeling pretty confident on this one now actually. I think we have this thing solved.

I will say this though, I really hope that LP ends up being a benign Neutral of some sort that wins with us lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yea, I like the order of ae-va-lp.

1 post that sticks out to me on lp is this one though
I don't believe both scum Kopite and scum Z-Beat would go for me. That's too blatant.

Aeleus and VA were defending Kopite but it does seem a bit like an honest mistake. Because who really discounts a cop claim?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I guess my take on that post is that LP was expecting Scum to play in an experienced way, whereas this Scum team was relatively inexperienced.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
None of this was really necessary, but I wanted to do it anyways just for fun lol.

--------------

I think there are two possible crumbs from Weemad that make sense for the number of actions on N1.

She spelled out "six" a couple of times early on in the day, so it could have been 6.
#869 and #893
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
What’s six plus 4 plus 4 plus 1?

Later on though, she made two posts that just caught my eye now while looking at her ISO that made me think it might be 7.
#951 and #1263
As to how, I’m not the best at it. It’s like making puns imo.
I like math. Numbers are my friends. Except 7, it’s a murderous bastard.
That’s all I have to say about that.
As I had noted in the thread, I think she was making a "seven ate nine" joke. Which is a pun, and she thinks leaving breadcrumbs is like making puns...

We can account for 6 likely actions on N1 so far:

1. Fireblend targeted Fanto
2. Ynnek targeted Fanto
3. Captain targeted Saenima
4. Saenima targeted Weemad
5. Mafia targeted Weemad
6. Z-Beat likely targeted someone with his Recruit

It's possible that there is one more out there from N1 that hasn't been claimed yet, and it could Town or Scum, but I don't think there were any more than 7 based on what I could gather from Wee's D2 posts.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Could be interesting. Especially if we have the remaining ppl claim and they name some fake claim of a Pr they used n1.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
that doesn't look like a spreadsheet

does data even exist if it's not in a spreadsheet?

:pikathink:

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So, got a PM saying I was hypnotized last night, and that this caused me to sleepwalk to Ynnek.

Mafia trying to set me up would be my guess? Don't know if that will work though unless they try to say they tracked me there too.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'll just quote you in here to keep the noise down in the thread.
But a bp being hit doesn’t require movement.

Commuter is active as in you move. so should count as an action.

It’s passive as in you don’t have to enter a command
Yeah, this is where my mind went initially.

I'm trying to think whether that would show up to Wee or not. Common sense would say it would, right? Even though it is a "passive" role?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I think we need the other claims tbh.

Because there is the chance that the Weemad crumb I spotted from earlier about 7 actions was real too.

If one of the other two has a night action on N1 to claim, then things will get interesting like you said earlier.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So, got a PM saying I was hypnotized last night, and that this caused me to sleepwalk to Ynnek.

Mafia trying to set me up would be my guess? Don't know if that will work though unless they try to say they tracked me there too.
There seems to be some fuckery afoot.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yep, someone is lying here.

I'm trying to figure out if it's VA or Aeleus.

I'm guessing LP has a passive role or something.

If LP is BP, that might make sense of VA's role?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Hmmmmm.

Yeah, unless LP directly claims as a Hypnotist who targeted me last night, then something is fucked.

Top Bottom