Pair Thread Kyanrute & empressdonna Suite

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
When did the ninja shoot is quite the important question regarding Fanto. If the shot was gone when mass claim happened, why did scum leave Fanto alive? If the shot was not gone at that point, who shot during N1? Wasn't Bae since they most likely copped BrazilZ that night. Could not be Stan and Feps according to Fanto. Thus, four scum if the shot was not used at that point.

When did the ninja shoot is quite the important question regarding Fanto. If the shot was gone when mass claim happened, why did scum leave Fanto alive? If the shot was not gone at that point, who shot during N1? Wasn't Bae since they most likely copped BrazilZ that night. Could not be Stan and Feps according to Fanto. Thus, four scum if the shot was not used at that point.

good point :(.... hmmm ahh

I need to think about this after sleep ^^

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Mr. Occam shaving his beard says that ninja shot N1 because of the lynch pressure and in hopes that people would target them and see no movement. Fanto was left alive because he had already checked Stan and Feps, what would be the reason to check them again if there was the thought of a ninja on board (was the ninja idea present at that point, needs checking). In addition the Bet Bears could possibly get game-changing abilities and those could swing the game, while they weren't a very realistic threat, they were a dangerous one should the low% roll happen.

oh in regards to what I was going to say about nat.

I was going to say that post won't look good if abs is town but yeah haha.

Skychug trying to swerve on natterra and dr.stu doesn't look great either haha

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Hmm. I guess it should be on. Shouldn't give meanies any more ammo than needed #pocketgossips. And the prevailing theory in my head is the one we went over in the gossip thread.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I'm not sure if we need to go to the lengths of forming a cipher and all, we could just tell Fanto to mention some of the things we talked about with Stu and Chuggs, both of those should survive the night and then they could hopefully remember those things and verify they are real.

I'm not sure if we need to go to the lengths of forming a cipher and all, we could just tell Fanto to mention some of the things we talked about with Stu and Chuggs, both of those should survive the night and then they could hopefully remember those things and verify they are real.

okay then.

We can talk about what soon ^^, playing ffxiv but still reading o/

okay so things we talked to chugbug about: it being a mess, asking him to post his command, his thoughts, rac and fanto looked good to him, our plan which he probably didn't see :(

things we talked to stu about: you thinking he went rogue (maybe not this one haha), the fact i thought skychug was throwing us shade, us struggling to remember apollo's previous games, rac maybe being a cop (maybe not this one either), his scum kill order

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
With Chuggs it should be the plan I think, that seems like something most would remember. Well, not the plan but the initial thing that was asked of him. With Stu I guess that I thought he was going rogue, the deets of that, and how you though Chuggs and Sky were shading and Stu's scum kill order.

Then we need a bit from both of us that sounds like each of us. You write what you want to say, I'll just go with something like "KYAAAAAA :3" into overall silliness. But yeah, I'll compose it tomorrow here, drop the bit you want included here and I'll add it in.

:D phantom thieves, vanish~

Maybe? Hmm... stu should pick on that and chugg if he remembers what i said at the start of the chat.

Or umm

Maybe something like:

^^ good luck from the thieves!

Okay, good morning, waking up.

since fanto can't directly copy it how about the second one, since he can probably reword that better?

so that's "^^ Good luck from the thieves!"

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
umm is drunk kyaaa what kyaaa thinks is honest kyaaa

will write of message no worries

but is want of say that donna much good no great partner

kyaaa much wrong donna much right!

so kyaaa thinks donna tone down kyaaa nonsense verily much!

apart from being donna what alone is a great thing to be and of great town

so ummm yeah. Kyaaa think donna much great person and she offer great things to this boat. can only hope others carry on in donna-ish manner!

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
oh no that one line!

pls add negative!

kyaaa never say donna bad partner!

kyaaa like language very much want to be fancy!

want to say that donna great using the negative

like donna could've been bad

BUT NO!

kyaaa think donna only great and the great was much great indeed.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
hmm

if spec of great understanding

NO

this kyaaa of potential omnipotence of great complaint

Really, I do think they will kill us but I wish they did not.

This second readthrough, I also didn't use a notepad file to make simple notes.

Mostly just skimmed through posts and grabbed relevant looking ones some doubles.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
We gonna try and steal the lynch candidate that survives or what? Gonna be a bit of a gamble obviously with vote swings and hammers and other things of 100% SPOOPY :( but I think it's what we should do.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't see what else is the point of us here. Anything we can talk about can be done in the main thread. We steal presumed scum to disturb communications.

I am open to alternatives if you see any.

Well, I'm okay with stan.

The other three options would be

- steal verollo, but we know they are confirmed town
- steal natforce
- steal someone we've already stolen

okay so either

we've just stolen scum or... skychug/natforce are scum.

;_;

Let's just come out with it early doors shall we? if stan is scum, let's tell him to end our misery

Maybe.

Maybe scum will keep us alive for that sweet sweet gossips vs messengers narrative?

Like I said to stan, the only thing I don't get is the why. But if they send a message tomorrow, to who we believe is town, and it is nonsense... then yeah

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
A pair can only make one command per night. Landing the message on a live person that confirm it makes them town, as long as a kill happens.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
...wasn't there a bit yesterday where Chuggs was like "LOL TRIED TO SEND A VIDEO AND IT FAILED LOL". Was that them sending the kill?

...wasn't there a bit yesterday where Chuggs was like "LOL TRIED TO SEND A VIDEO AND IT FAILED LOL". Was that them sending the kill?

hmm.. I don't know? Maybe? I mean I bought it like a chump thinking they did try and send a video, got told nope, sent lyrics instead.

final 3 probably scum people:

stan - d1 scum, d2 town, d3 no vote, d4 town, d5 messengers, d6 scum
fep - d1 no vote, d2 town, d3 no vote, d4 messengers, d5 no vote, d6 scum

nat - d1 scum, d2 thieves, d3 scum, d4 scum, d5 scum, d6 scum
terra - d1 scum, d2 town, d3 scum, d4 town, d5 no vote, d6 scum

sky - d1 day vig, d2 town, d3 no vote, d4 town, d5 scum, d6 no vote
chug - d1 scum, d2 motion, d3 celeb, d4 town, d5 scum, d6 scum

either stan/fep bussed, natforce bussed or chug reluctantly bussed

Okay, in case we are alive, we going aboard the skychug train, woo woo~?

Or shall we think it out a bit more? I mean scum have been really bus heavy with gambits galore but I still don't see natforce being scum with those we have flipped.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I am quite unsure. With that kind of a vote record Nat and Terra have very little reason to be alive. But there was no time to kill them, was there? And when there was, there was no point in doing so. But they fit the D3 bus. Fanto and Zipped were not the answer there.

I almost want to kill them.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Feps feels bad but that smol exchange with Stan wasn't terrible at all. But they have done so little. Avoided so much. And defended / were missing when it was appropriate to do so.

Sky and Chuggs are just ugh. There is nothing there that makes me thing they are town.

I dunnos.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Full-game Survivor. Don't think there is anything else that can be theoretically entertained. Though I think it'd be hard to elevate that above theoretical and into the land of realistic.

It is a very cruel role and many would feel it is anti-player.

I will admit one thing popped into my head, one theoretical

aka if stan was scum, why didn't he kill us in our chat?

Thing is, I know the answer to that easily - to build the gossip vs messenger narrative.

But I honestly am conflicted. Part of me feels like I have something here with the fact NO town got anything game related from the messages and part of me is like 'isn't that sort of NAI though?' ahhhh

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
And if Stan and Feps are the scum, they killed Vere and Apollo instead of us. We both were on Stan and Feps, while only Vere was on them. Any scum at this point should be playing for the day of days - for the final three and think who they want there with them.

And that final point makes the Verepollo kill inevitable and makes me think that very little can be concluded from this line of thought. Vere and Apollo can't be in the final three as they'd become kingmakers. They must die before that. If the kill is inevitable, why not do it now.

dear chug,

the minute i saw your post to stu, that song from earlier in the game popped up....

"I have a theory, that you're a demon, a dancing demon... no something isn't right there"

(swapped a word but stilll~~~~)

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
kk paranoia time

Scum Natiko wants Doc Stu and Stanpandas in the final three - Stanpandas as the scapegoat and Doc Stu the helpful fools.

but he is voting for Stan.

He'd want Chuggs and Sky then, because that's what Monkey is adamant on. We voted on Stan yesterday. Natiko and Terra + two obvious defensive votes since this never should be anything but SkyChuggs v Stanpandas today is hammer -2. We voted for Stan yesterday. Even if Doc Stu vote SkyChuggs, we are the kingmakers and from Natiko's POV should be more likely to vote for Stan. That does not even matter, since the alternative case would work as well.

I don't know, it could work? it might not though...

I still plan to do a read over anyway on all three candidates and see if any of them try to force conversation with scum or avoid it

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't think I have enough of #detectivepoints to rally the town crowd behind myself. I don't think it'd really lead to much.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
It is a good idea but I also worry that it'll just reinforce my own paranoia if I start to argue for it. As an example, that Feps post just now is ringing the SCUMSUCMCUCCMSCUCSCMSUCSSCM bells in my head now.

Like faking a push is a good idea, but I am not sure if I'd want to back off from the bus if it came to fruition.

It is a good idea but I also worry that it'll just reinforce my own paranoia if I start to argue for it. As an example, that Feps post just now is ringing the SCUMSUCMCUCCMSCUCSCMSUCSSCM bells in my head now.

Like faking a push is a good idea, but I am not sure if I'd want to back off from the bus if it came to fruition.

fair enough then.

I will do the work as planned, and we'll go from there ^_^

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Am I the problem? I don't honestly see how that is possible. I guess people just misunderstand my comments and take them as attacks against their character instead of the play. There is a difference there. I can say a play is bad, it does not mean that I aim to insult the player behind the play. I want to understand why a person makes a bad play, I want to understand if they felt that their play was lacking when they made the play or if they felt the play was enough. It is not wrong to call something weak, bad or a generality.

Language barrier? I sure love going fast with the speech and taking dumb shortcuts, that could be it too. What is this, game three or four now in a row that I have to play like this. Muffin thing was me pulling the strings a bit for sure, but I don't feel the others were. In general people seem so damn angry and I don't feel that review thread amounted to shit. Like fuck this, every time this is so damn not fun and I know looking from the sidelines it is just awful as well.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Sure, sarcasm is hard to detect. Why don't people speak though. I don't mean it in a mean way. I want people to have fun. I want to be able to joke how there is a competition in the scum chat who can make the most outrageous post possible, since no way else did some of those make sense. Like this too is an invitation to make sense of it. Why are the gossips scum, besides feelings? What about all the other arguments that work against that argument? Why?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Does every sentence need to be riddled with the endless I think and in my opinion? I don't say things as some omnipotent creature that alone is capable of dictating consensus. I present my opinion and my opinion only and it shouldn't be expected that I preach something more. I offer my viewpoint and that is it. Why was your play so bad, why did you say this it wasn't good and why the silence. I need to be capable of throwing some agency to the receiver as well so I can gauge their reaction.

:( -hug kyaa-

I'm pretty sure he's overthinking/reading in between the lines too much. Or at least, it's something I would do if I was him?

Does that make sense?

Also... i am an absolute nutjob for doing this readthrough this way... haha

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
That is like infinite lines on a desktop already.

I'll read it when you've finished it, that way it all can be thought in a cohesive package.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
@The Bear does the list of "people I never ever want to play with" still exist?

I don't want to ever have anything to do with Feps. Ever. Please add it in, should the list still exist.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
And if it does exist, put a note somewhere that if I ever get paired with Feps in a game, I'll just bail out.

yup my energy for doing this is draining :(....

-sigh-

Like I said, i'll do d3. if i feel up to it, i'll do d4-d6 here for our benefit

<3 thanks kyaa

I feel bad because I said I'd do it but you are right, there's no real point. No one is looking really or can look (fep, stan, monkey)...

Why should I bother even trying to find hints?

;_;

Not to mention, it's not helping my case any at all haha. There is so much back and forth between scum to all three, more so natforce.

I hate this feeling I have that there is something we are missing though.

Urgh, is monkey right, is stanfep town? but why then is fep so so sure about us being scum then? it makes no sense?

is natforce scum? was my neutral read originally right?

is skychug scum? is it us vs them in mortal kombat?

I... I don't know. I wanted answers and all I got was more questions, things that look bad now and a fear we are running out of time.

I 100% believe my gut on stumonkey I can't doubt that.

It has to be between these 3. The answer is somewhere

I've got to try harder

Top Bottom