Scum Thread Galeem's Minions

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
If I get rid of the other two scum teams and Nat now, I'm in an invincible position. Time to go for Sorian.

Muffin

I can see the road to victory. Get rid of Sorian -> Let Stan be killed by Nat, Stan might shoot back at Nat which would be the best case -> Lunch AB -> NK Nat if he's still alive, otherwise VA -> Let town tear each other up since there's nothing stronger than a modconfirm left and use vote steals to seal the deal in the end

I SO want to pull this off.

Muffin

My two commutes are going to ensure my safety during the initial phase where there's still killing roles other than me. Thank you, Sawneeks!

Muffin

Oh, never used a commute before, so didn't know that. Then only the kill please.

Muffin

Shit, why would VA protect Nat? I can't be RBed since I copied Cap, so that's not it. It can only have been VA.

Muffin

Then I'll just use my strong kill for Nat next night and kill VA afterwards, he can't protect himself after all.

Muffin

Will use my Vote Steal only when the next day there's only going to be 4 people, and my RB only if I think Nat might try to kill me

Muffin

If I survive today I win, barring getting killed by a Jedah event

I HAVE TO DO THIS.

Muffin

I'm a bad mafia player. Natiko is so gonna shoot me, if I'm not lynched today anyway. It's the same shit as the last time when I was scum and messed up a night action when I was left as the last scum player.

I guess at this point I just have to hope Galeem wins it.

Muffin

@Geno I could still send my Microchip shortly before day end to the one who is lunched in order to create 30minutes quiz, right?

Might use that time to bring Natiko to my side.

Top Bottom