Scum Thread The Fetus of God Awakens

I fucked up a role PM in Mansion badly. Thankfully it didn't make a difference in that particular case.

It happens :x

giphy.gif

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
You received the item Chaos Emerald(received NOT stolen), if owned by Jedah, become God Jedah. You are untargetable to night actions, ninja and gain the ability to recruit 2 town members. (1 per night and not Captain America), lastly you are able to fake a flip of a player using the command Fake Flip: Player
If the flip is town then you must include flavor text like I do. If it is scum then you must include faction, be it one you've seen like Forces of Light, or one random like Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated, and must include a fake claim, flavor and flavor for the fake claim.

Are we being played in here, Mao? Who the fuck would give me an item like that out of nowhere?!

Like, I'm not being town read to receive a random item like this, and scum wouldn't risk just throwing some random shit to me. And what are the odds that I would get MY item from nowhere?

Based on the items we've seen, this should be one of the best items in the game. We can actually convert other players, this is nuts.

Lol that's what mod confirmed townies are for apparently DX

Goddamn lokiduck, you'll sorely regret this girl.

I regret this so much Holy fuck ><

Top Bottom