Costume Party |OT| The Mafia Mash

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
I have replaced the original Kool-Aid Man. I guess you could call me Kool 2.0 with new and improved flavour.

That being said due to my timezone it is getting pretty late, im catching up as best as I can and will post more tomorrow

Bob Ross

Costume Account
My eyes are instantly on JS/Cinderella/Obama, Cinderella must claim here, Koolaid is cleared because why would scum target me knowingly? Final scum is in these 3 for SURE.

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
Oh, and:
imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-9N5AXO6dePOsb.jpg

Cinderella

Costume Account
Just kidding, I'm a motion detector. I think at this point all the town roles have been outed as well as most scum roles, so maybe the info I have will narrow down who the last scum is. Town is very very close to nailing this. So I get a yes/no result if someone performs an action or if one is performed on them.

N1: CK - yes
N2: Witch - yes
N3: Cinderella - no result (I may have been jailed by Baby)
N4: Cinderella again - yes
N5: Rey - no

So, since there's likely only one scum left, they have to have performed an action. I think Rey is cleared.
This...doesn’t make sense. I’m an odd night commuter, on odd-numbered nights (Night 1, Night 3, etc.), I can’t be targeted by any player. I couldn’t have made any action on N4

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Also I'm not sure I believe it tbh, sounds like we have too much protection considering what scum had, unless the final one has some super power but I don't think that's the case unless they have kept it.

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
This...doesn’t make sense. I’m an odd night commuter, on odd-numbered nights (Night 1, Night 3, etc.), I can’t be targeted by any player. I couldn’t have made any action on N4
Why would you claim now when you just stated in the neighbour chat that you weren't going to?

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
I'm vanilla townie by the way. I'm not going to muddy the waters at all since I'm a replacement coming so late into the game and town is doing so well, I've got nothing to hide and already claimed as such in the neighbour thread too.

The predecessor tried to bluff with the whole shot thing which ended up not really doing anything other than make themselves look suspicious

Bob Ross

Costume Account
I think it's Cinderella, has to be. First of all the too much protection still stands, secondly who could've targeted her N4, we know almost everything now, Vanillizer had 2 shots, any smart player would use them at the first few nights when everyone has their shots and not N4 when everyone has presumably used them up, then we have Witch who maybe targeted Cinderella on N4, we don't know, and then X factor the last remaining scum. I'll take my chances here and say it's her.
Vote: Cinderella

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Out of my excitement of having caught scum I put the wrong pronoun fuck my life now I got a warning on the posts and on the pronouns.

Barney

Costume Account
I think it's Cinderella, has to be. First of all the too much protection still stands, secondly who could've targeted her N4, we know almost everything now, Vanillizer had 2 shots, any smart player would use them at the first few nights when everyone has their shots and not N4 when everyone has presumably used them up, then we have Witch who maybe targeted Cinderella on N4, we don't know, and then X factor the last remaining scum. I'll take my chances here and say it's her.
Vote: Cinderella
Would cinderella shot you knowing you have 1 bp? Would cinderella lie about his role just to contradict spider?

Barney

Costume Account
WAIT, actually it was you Barney no? You targeted him N4 and he was added N5 right?
Yep, actually, yeah.

It fits, I don't know why cinderella got defensive when spider's claim fits exactly with his role.

No result on night 3 because Cindy commuted.
Positive on night 4 because I visited Cindy.

Spider-Man

Costume Account
Oh, didn't realize Cindy was a gossip partner. Results make sense then. Wouldn't I still get a "yes" N3 though, the action was Cinderella commuting? I may have been jailed though. And commuting is usually passive so maybe it would show up as no result.

Cinderella

Costume Account
Yep, actually, yeah.

It fits, I don't know why cinderella got defensive when spider's claim fits exactly with his role.

No result on night 3 because Cindy commuted.
Positive on night 4 because I visited Cindy.
Lmao forgot that you targeted me. I didn’t read Spidey’s roleclaim properly and thought he’d only get a positive if he’s target performed an action. That had me bamboozled lol

Cinderella

Costume Account
Oh, didn't realize Cindy was a gossip partner. Results make sense then. Wouldn't I still get a "yes" N3 though, the action was Cinderella commuting? I may have been jailed though. And commuting is usually passive so maybe it would show up as no result.
My PM says I cannot be targeted, I would’ve actually expected you to get an action failed or something similar.
By the way, I want to point out you can use either pronoun with me, I don't mind.
Same here

Spider-Man

Costume Account
JS or BO then, I'm going to sleep on it.

Yeah. Why not Kool-Aid? I know he claimed but still.

I don't think it's Jack based on something witch said, to paraphrase he thought the D1 Zombie vote was pure. JS is the only unconfirmed one on the list but maybe witch knew something due to his role. There's definitely the possibility he is scum who was vanillised but that seems like Risky tactic just to throw off a vanilla cop.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
Another vanilla town here, on way to work now
My money would be on Jack Sparrow or Cinderella. Should be back in about 3-4 hours

Jack Sparrow

Costume Account
I'm thinking BO. Why is nobody considering Kool aid btw, did I miss something?
Honestly don’t feel to fantastic on KAM either but I think BO and possibly Cindy(whenever bob wakes up I would like clarification on that question) looks more sus to me. I feel like BO hasn’t contributed much(yeah yeah pot calling the kettle black) and they used spreadsheets to take some of the heat off of them.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
Ok one more (and I need to go and verify it was Witch that said this), I’m guessing Witch checked on JS as when a discussion on lunching inactive players came up he said he would rather lunch me.

i tried to come up with an iso for JS yesterday (as they are the last unconfirmed for Zombie EoD1 vote. all the attempts
Honestly don’t feel to fantastic on KAM either but I think BO and possibly Cindy(whenever bob wakes up I would like clarification on that question) looks more sus to me. I feel like BO hasn’t contributed much(yeah yeah pot calling the kettle black) and they used spreadsheets to take some of the heat off of them.

ok 15 minute break

fun fact - the spreadsheets was the only thing I felt I could contribute as I kept second guessing myself.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
ugh, the first paragraph was one I changed my mind on posting. It was going to read ‘all the attempts did was make me feel better about JS

Barney

Costume Account
Here is where I'm at:

Death players
[He/Him] Dracula - UTC-Scum, Lunched D1
[He/Him] Clown - UTC-Town weak cop, killed N1
[She/Her] Cereal Killer|CK - UTC-Vanilla, lunched D2
[He/Him] Banana - UTC-Vanilla, Killed N2
[She/Her] Daenerys Targaryen - UTC, Lunched D3
[She/Her] Baby - UTC, Jailor, Killed N3
[He/Him] Zombie - UTC, Scum Jack of all trades, Lunched D4
[He/Him] Witch - UTC, Vanilla Cop, Killed N4
[He/Him] Prisoner - UTC, Scum Vanillizer, Lunched D5 (Note: Prisoner in theory could vanilize anyone, including scum?)
[He/Him] Minecraft Steve - UTC, Neutral Hunter, exited the game after winning.

Stayin' alive
[He/Him] Barney - UTC, Neighborizer, Targets:
N1: Banana
N2: Bob Ross
N3: Kool-Aid Man
N4: Cinderella
N5: ?

All of them knew about Bob Ross claimed roll, so chances are all of them are not scum since scum would probably not waste a kill on breaking a BP.

[He/Him] Bob Ross - UTC, BP, lost it N5 when no one died
[He/Him] Kool-Aid Man - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Cinderella - UTC, claimed odd commuter.
[-] Spider-Man - UTC, claimed motor sensor, confirmed by cinderella.

That leaves:
[-] Barack Obama - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Jack Sparrow - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Rey - UTC, yet to claim?, spider didn't detect him move on N5

Barack Obama

Costume Account
Here is where I'm at:

Death players
[He/Him] Dracula - UTC-Scum, Lunched D1
[He/Him] Clown - UTC-Town weak cop, killed N1
[She/Her] Cereal Killer|CK - UTC-Vanilla, lunched D2
[He/Him] Banana - UTC-Vanilla, Killed N2
[She/Her] Daenerys Targaryen - UTC, Lunched D3
[She/Her] Baby - UTC, Jailor, Killed N3
[He/Him] Zombie - UTC, Scum Jack of all trades, Lunched D4
[He/Him] Witch - UTC, Vanilla Cop, Killed N4
[He/Him] Prisoner - UTC, Scum Vanillizer, Lunched D5 (Note: Prisoner in theory could vanilize anyone, including scum?)
[He/Him] Minecraft Steve - UTC, Neutral Hunter, exited the game after winning.

Stayin' alive
[He/Him] Barney - UTC, Neighborizer, Targets:
N1: Banana
N2: Bob Ross
N3: Kool-Aid Man
N4: Cinderella
N5: ?

All of them knew about Bob Ross claimed roll, so chances are all of them are not scum since scum would probably not waste a kill on breaking a BP.

[He/Him] Bob Ross - UTC, BP, lost it N5 when no one died
[He/Him] Kool-Aid Man - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Cinderella - UTC, claimed odd commuter.
[-] Spider-Man - UTC, claimed motor sensor, confirmed by cinderella.

That leaves:
[-] Barack Obama - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Jack Sparrow - UTC, claimed vanilla
[He/Him] Rey - UTC, yet to claim?, spider didn't detect him move on N5
Rey claimed vanilla yesterday I believe

Rey

Costume Account
So i have a wild theory but maybe im just missing details that woukd disprove it.
Is it possible that bob ross is lying about being bullet proof and deliberately didnt shoot last night to corroborate it?
I believe bob told claimed it in a chat earlier, but was there anything beyond that?
Rey claimed vanilla yesterday I believe
Correct.

Jack Sparrow

Costume Account
So i have a wild theory but maybe im just missing details that woukd disprove it.
Is it possible that bob ross is lying about being bullet proof and deliberately didnt shoot last night to corroborate it?
I believe bob told claimed it in a chat earlier, but was there anything beyond that?

Correct.
Yeah that theory is possible but right now I have Bob Ross as a strong town read and have had them as town for a while. I’m more comfortable with a Cinderella or BO lunch today personally

Rey

Costume Account
Yeah that theory is possible but right now I have Bob Ross as a strong town read and have had them as town for a while. I’m more comfortable with a Cinderella or BO lunch today personally
oh yeah i dont at all think it should put bob as a lunch target today, just wanted to keep it in mind if things get more down to the wire.

Barack Obama

Costume Account

Correct.
That would a pretty masterful move ha.
Other zany possibility:
Scum is in the gossip group and used their shot on Bob Ross to
1 - confirm the BP and get it out of the way (if Bob Ross was telling the truth then great, his power is now gone. If Bob Ross was lying about the power then great, the player that is most town read is night killed)
2 - create suspicion on the OUTSIDERS, as surely no one would be silly enough to waste a shot on a claimed BP!

Barney

Costume Account

Correct.
Main issue I have with this theory is that Bob claimed it way too early when there was no real risk of making up a claim, refused to reveal it in the main thread, and also confirmed that the bp was lost after the actions were locked but before the day started on the neighbor thread, if scum-bob would plan it like this then he probably wouldn't have reacted as he did just before the day even started.

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
I cant see scum wasting a shot to confirm if Bob Ross was bulletproof when there is likely only one left, that's just giving town a free day to potentially take them out.
So it wouldn't make sense for anyone in the neighbour chat who were aware of Bob Ross's claim to attempt to kill him. (Unless that's what they are going for, but thats a pretty risky gambit that could easily backfire)

Barack Obama

Costume Account
I cant see scum wasting a shot to confirm if Bob Ross was bulletproof when there is likely only one left, that's just giving town a free day to potentially take them out.
So it wouldn't make sense for anyone in the neighbour chat who were aware of Bob Ross's claim to attempt to kill him. (Unless that's what they are going for, but thats a pretty risky gambit that could easily backfire)
tisn't a waste if Scum needs to night kill Bob Ross eventually :p and creates doubt on myself and JS

Spider-Man

Costume Account
My view on Spider-Man has changed somewhat, but not necessarily for the better.

I'm going to say that the Zombie train D1 was pure
. All the scum were elsewhere. Whether Prisoner was indeed a third scum or not, I don't think we can say for certain. However, since they totally avoided voting for one not-outed scum, it might be a good guess that Prisoner is not a third scum. It's possible that the scum all bussed Drac D1, even (Zombie, Rey, KAM)

The bolded is what I was remembering witch saying.

Anyway, if we are wrong, but Jack tomorrow

VOTE: Barack Obama

Cinderella

Costume Account
Gotta go with Occam’s razor here, Scum shot at Bob because they didn’t know he had a vest. Right now its 7-1 in favour of town, I don’t see Scum wasting a shot there. Though I didn’t understand it at first Spidey’s claims match perfectly with what I did and even before that I declared Spidey was town which clears Rey (there’s a good teeny chance that Rey ‘inherited’ Zombies Ninja but that’s not even worth entertaining further IMO) so it means scum is most likely with BO/JS. The way the voting went I feel better about BO and worse about Jack.

Vote: Jack Sparrow

Rey

Costume Account
that Bob idea got a lot more attention than i really expected it to, but i guess its good everyone's considering the unlikely scenarios.

im following the logic that makes JS and Bo the obvious choices for today, between the two my gut would say Jack, but its not really much of a preference.

vote: Jack Sparrow

Barack Obama

Costume Account
The bolded is what I was remembering witch saying.

Anyway, if we are wrong, but Jack tomorrow

VOTE: Barack Obama
That's fair. I will say though it's not the best idea to set up a lunchchain of myself and JS, at least open up an additional suspect, otherwise we may lose 4 town over the next two days (myself or JS today, GOSSIPCHATPERSON at night, then the survivor out of myself and JS tomorrow, then scum will kill someone the following night)

All this is assuming JS is town (i know I'm town :P)

Looking at the vote distribution day 1 at this point I feel good about Spider-Man(I just don't see two scum going off wagon) and I don't see a third scum bussing Dracula. That leaves...

Barack Obama - THAT's ME!
Barney
Cinderella
Jack Sparrow

Bob Ross

Costume Account
I'm up for either BO or JS tbh, if it's not one it's the other and we are enough ahead to be able to make a mistake if needed.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
There better not be a neutral faction :/ and Barney's win condition better not be to add everyone alive to his gossip chat :/

VOTE: Jack Sparrow

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Vote Count:

Jack Sparrow - 3
Cinderella - Post #2,144
Rey - Post #2,145
Barack Obama - Post #2,150

Barack Obama - 1
Spider-Man - Post #2,143

Cinderella - 0
Bob Ross - Post #2,111 Post #2,116

Day 6:

Barack Obama - 9
Barney - 5
Bob Ross - 10+
Cinderella - 6
Jack Sparrow - 5
Kool-Aid Man - 6
Rey - 3
Spider-Man - 9

Bob Ross

Costume Account
We’ll be at MyLo if they end up both being mislunches, which is still acceptable I suppose
I don't think there's a scenario where that happens, looking at the remaining players, not counting JS, BO or me.
You were cleared since I don't think scum would shoot me and your role fits with what SM has said and to your credit you answered pretty fast, to make that up that fast would be pretty impressive.
Same can be applied to KM
Barney I trust and like I said role doesn't fit the game as scum.
Rey is cleared
SM's role makes sense and doesn't contradict anything.
If both flip town then I'd be lost tbh, I could only say it's KM but even that's a stretch.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
ultimately if the plan is to just lunch me or JS at least keep it a little in the dark who yall arre planning to lunch tomorrow, to keep scum guessing a little at least. I'll be around for another hour or so if anyone has any questions. Not sure I'll have much to say though, seeing as though I'm both vanilla and not part of the super cool chat I'm just feeling very lost :/

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
Well it sounds like people are really keen on lunching myself and JS, I think it's a bad idea but I know I'm town.

Asking again, when did Bob Ross roll claim in gossip chat?
You just don't sound very.. defensive about it? Its you or Jack Sparrow and you don't seem all that fussed about it, and not providing any real justification for voting Jack Sparrow comes across like you are trying to sneak by

Rey

Costume Account
yeah i think its a bit too late on that front,
like i dont think we should say tomorrows lunch will 100% be the other but its already clear that thats how its heading.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
You just don't sound very.. defensive about it? Its you or Jack Sparrow and you don't seem all that fussed about it, and not providing any real justification for voting Jack Sparrow comes across like you are trying to sneak by
Well I said my piece on which section of the game most liekly has scum,

Barney
Cinderella
Jack Sparrow

People seem to town read Barney, people seem to town read Cinderella as his role claim makes sense. People seem REALLY convinced that the idea of taking out Bob Ross BP ability is this crazy idea no scum player would ever do, so I'm stuck with voting for someone who might be scum who may have more traction in getting lunched than me

Barack Obama

Costume Account
You know what I'm curious about? A few days ago you called me scum and were pretty sure about it, you never mentioned it again, why?
oh I still don't trust you, but the opportunity to get rid of my main scum read came up. The fact you role claimed so early on in gossip chat is a bold move, but hey, who am I to judge

Anyway night all, good luck.

Barney

Costume Account
The fact remains that spider's, mine and cindy's roles all fit and don't contradict each other

And rey didn't move or was targeted on the night that Bob Ross lost his BP, so there was (likely) a shot and Rey was not involved.

So it really is BO vs JS.

Well I said my piece on which section of the game most liekly has scum,

Barney
Cinderella
Jack Sparrow

People seem to town read Barney, people seem to town read Cinderella as his role claim makes sense. People seem REALLY convinced that the idea of taking out Bob Ross BP ability is this crazy idea no scum player would ever do, so I'm stuck with voting for someone who might be scum who may have more traction in getting lunched than me

It's not a crazy idea, but it's also a very risky play
Vote Count:

Prisoner - 5
Minecraft Steve - Post #1,951
Kool-Aid Man - Post #1,979
Rey - Post #1,981
Barack Obama - Post #2,036
Spider-Man - Post #2,085

Rey - 4
Bob Ross - Post #1,972
Cinderella - Post #2,000
Jack Sparrow - Post #2,024
Spider-Man - Post #2,038 Post #2,085
Prisoner - Post #2,084

Minecraft Steve - 0
Prisoner - Post #2,042 Post# 2,084

Barack Obama - 0
Prisoner - Post #2,029 Post #2,042

Cinderella - 0
Spider-Man - Post #1,984 Post #2,033
This is how the voting looked like. Jack was on Rey, you stayed on Prisoner. This and only this is the reason I'll vote Jack over you today, because if there was only two scum's left I wouldn't think a scum player would bus a teammate in such a close race and with that time remaining.

But, borrowing your words, would it be so crazy for the last scum to bus their partner, knowing all cop roles are dead now?

Barney

Costume Account
The only thing that worries me is how defensive you are of the whole thing and how you are still not willing to thrust Bob, it kinda sounds to me like you are planning ahead to survive and cast the seed of doubt since now and carry it to the late game.

But again, jack is the obvious choice today.

Jack Sparrow

Costume Account
ultimately if the plan is to just lunch me or JS at least keep it a little in the dark who yall arre planning to lunch tomorrow, to keep scum guessing a little at least. I'll be around for another hour or so if anyone has any questions. Not sure I'll have much to say though, seeing as though I'm both vanilla and not part of the super cool chat I'm just feeling very lost :/
I feel the same. But it looks like it’s either me or you today and I would rather it be you. Sorry pal
Vote:Barack Obama

Natiko

Vote Count:

Jack Sparrow - 5
Cinderella - Post #2,144
Rey - Post #2,145
Barack Obama - Post #2,150
Barney - Post #2,175
Bob Ross - Post #2,182

Barack Obama - 2
Spider-Man - Post #2,143
Jack Sparrow - Post #2,171

Cinderella - 0
Bob Ross - Post #2,111 Post #2,116

Natiko

Crowd: Hmm, I don't know honestly. I heard Johnny Depp is a dirt bag, lets just toss him.

Jack Sparrow has died!

Welcome to Costume Party Mafia!

You are dressed as Jack Sparrow, a Vanilla Townie.

You have no special abilities, but you do have the ability to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Night 6 Ends In:
4a1khotj8u

I am not cutting night short, but I am adjusting day start time to keep the game moving. Day will start five hours earlier than it has been next phase.

Actions are due two hours before day start.

Natiko

Increasingly Smaller Crowd: Oh, another dead body. Damn, this is getting old.

Spider-Man has died!

Welcome to Costume Party Mafia!

You are dressed as Spider-Man, a Motion Detector.

During the night, you can target a player using the command Detect: <PLAYER NAME> to learn if they performed an action or if an action was performed on them. You will receive "Yes" or "No" results from your commands. You also have the ability to vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

DAY 7 BEGINS

Day 7 Ends In:
jibj9ji0qt

Majority is 4

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
At this point, especially subbing in so late in the game i don't really have any suggestions of anything other than lunching Barack Obama at the very least to get the suspicion out of the way.

If Obama isn't the final scum then its still not the end of the world (or the game) and out of the people left i don't think it would be too hard to pick the scum next day phase with what, 4 people left?

Let's get this show on the road

Vote: Barack Obama

Cinderella

Costume Account
At this point, especially subbing in so late in the game i don't really have any suggestions of anything other than lunching Barack Obama at the very least to get the suspicion out of the way.

If Obama isn't the final scum then its still not the end of the world (or the game) and out of the people left i don't think it would be too hard to pick the scum next day phase with what, 4 people left?

Let's get this show on the road

Vote: Barack Obama
Personally I think it would be pretty difficult

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
Who would you lunch?
Its probably a hard sell and I wouldn't be pushing hard to lunch them but from what I understand everyone's roles and past behaviour checks out but I'm not seeing why Bob Ross is considered 100% town. So i would be asking questions about him (and doing another reread)

Top Bottom