Toad House - Spec Chat

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
It's pretty much exactly what I did at the end of my first game - if I hadn't been talked into withdrawing my vote, there's a chance we could have caught scum Sneeks at the eleventh hour. (And most likely delayed the inevitable, but still.) I remember the argument I used at the time, though - 'If they're not scum, then why haven't they been voted out yet?'.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Any guesses on what Jman is about to claim? It's the one thing they discussed in Scum Chat last night that I kept a secret from you all lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
If Brazil checks in while Coolest still has his vote on Jman, then Jman is basically confirmed Scum because otherwise they would have lost.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
LaunchpadMcQ said:
I'm vanilla
jman1954goat said:
my role can stop mylo from happening today.
Verelios said:
I believe ya'll.
images

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I suppose without knowing for sure, one could think that the Scum team is Coolest and Brazil still though, and that would also explain why Jman wasn't hammered outside of him being Scum. They would still need a Town vote on him in that case.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
If town makes it through today, dibs on the bet that Coolest's going to be accused of being the bus driver.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Of course, that's also exactly who Vere and Nat most thought the team was, and this still works for Vere's read here.

And Nat seriously tracked the two Scum players and got no movement on them. Fucking RIP dude, like it's just a rough situation all around.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
When the game ends, I think it needs to be announced with 'COOLEST WAS RIGHT' in flaming letters. It's what he'd want. (Apart from winning, he probably wants that more.)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Brazil basically needs to bust through the door and convince everyone, in the face of Natiko's tracking results, that Launchpad and Jman are Scum and that one of them has to be voted for.

Otherwise I think Town is just waiting to lose at this point, I doubt anything that Coolest or Brazil say will suddenly convince them to not vote for Coolest.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Launch is in a meeting at work, idk if they can time it together well enough.

If Vere votes Coolest now though too, it's game.

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
ffs this is the most frustrating thing

I think I will propose either banning self votes in the next review or banning players who systematically self vote

Fanto

Confirmed Town
If Launch can break away for a moment from his meeting to see Scum chat and go vote, then it's game unless Coolest unvotes.

Either way though, Vere now seems certain that Brazil is what's keeping Scum from hammering in either direction, so he might just call for a Brazil vote instead.

By god, could it be?

Hahaha, oh coolest, coolest, coolest. If you're voted out here right now then the game ends. There would be no need for schemes or otherwise. But it hasn't. Scum have at most 2 people to their team max, and therefore they only need 2 votes if you were town, which they would have. So why haven't you been voted out?

Anyway, from this I can tell with 100% certainty that Brazil is scum, so it's a win either way.

2mhjis.jpg

SalvaPot

YEAH
Salty Bet results!

D1No takersturmoil7RESULT
turmoil7I bet 15 coins at launchpad being night killedturm lost 15Nope
turmoil710 coins to CoolestSpot will incorrectly use the highlight tag/vote command at least once during what is left of his tenure in this gameturm lost 10Do self-votes count? nah
turmoil7I bet 10 coins on Natiko being night killedturm won 10Dingding ding
AeleusI bet 50? 40? gold coins that scum will be lunched today.Aeeelus lost 40Nopeeee
FantoI bet all of my coins that Scum is going to win this game.Fanto Wins!

StandingsStart N1betwonlostSpecial EventPhase change BonusTotalPending bets
Fanto9535130
lokiduck8080
Alexem8080
Faddy5050
Kopite5050
turmoil745351025-350
Aeleus4040400

StandingsTotal
Fanto130
lokiduck80
Alexem80