Spectator Thread Switzerland

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Town out here calling us underpowered when they have NO clue just how limited in options we were... all while trying so hard to throw the game by going after *checks notes* a green checked mason. Okay then.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia.
In Normal games, Masons are absolutely 100% Town
It is considered very standard for masons to be able to correctly assume that everyone in a masonry is town-aligned.
Masonries with a hidden mafia are considered to be controversial
Meanwhile, for the first time I've ever seen in this community, there are multiple people out here wondering about someone being a Scum Mason.

Has there ever been a Scum Mason in this community?

Like, I just don't get it. Why are they even entertaining this? If it were ever a chance that one of them were Scum, the role would be called Neighbors, that's literally the point of the distinction between those two roles!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Respect for choosing Alexander at least
Yeah :D Anyone that uses Alexander the Great as an Avatar has great taste ;)
Man, poor Puns doing really well before getting stuck in some crazy worst case scenario theory is some textbook Puns lol.
Yeahhh this is reminding me of previous games he has played in :laughing:
You are close, that's all I'm allowed to say, loki might know what I mean
:eyes:
Meanwhile, for the first time I've ever seen in this community, there are multiple people out here wondering about someone being a Scum Mason.

Has there ever been a Scum Mason in this community?

Like, I just don't get it. Why are they even entertaining this? If it were ever a chance that one of them were Scum, the role would be called Neighbors, that's literally the point of the distinction between those two roles!
I didn't even know there could be such a thing as scum masons LOL. I honestly assumed Vere would get town confirmed when Kyan died LOL. I mean that's what happened with you right? :laughing:

The fact that they are pushing not only a scum mason but a Godfather one is just bananas.

Heroes vs. Villains 2 had 3 DIFFERENT SCUM TEAMS!!!
And that game was BASTARD. This game is not LOL town seriously should not be entertaining this right now.

:alpha:

Natiko

A) A scum mason would 100% be bastard, which this game was not labeled as
B) Even if someone was including a scum mason... they wouldn’t ALSO make them a godfather. That’s a level of bullshit that I don’t think even Geno would go out of his way to include. That would be worse than Muffin copying the innocent child by far lol

lokiduck

I appreciate Vere not putting up with this bullshit and wanting to go via risk kill at least, but at the same time please just don't lie over and die Vere please.

Come one Vere we are game making buddies, you can totally hear my thoughts naturally right??? Don't give up Vere D: < Show TP what's what even if TP won't get out of his tunnel. D:<

lokiduck

A) A scum mason would 100% be bastard, which this game was not labeled as
B) Even if someone was including a scum mason... they wouldn’t ALSO make them a godfather. That’s a level of bullshit that I don’t think even Geno would go out of his way to include. That would be worse than Muffin copying the innocent child by far lol
LOL yeah. As the victim of the Muffin zeroxing my illuminati membership card incident, a godfather mason in a non bastard game would be the most bastard thing to ever bastard.

:laughing:

At least in HvV 2 it was bastard

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I honestly assumed Vere would get town confirmed when Kyan died LOL. I mean that's what happened with you right?
OQUk4Mz.gif

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
My brain legit hurts trying to figure out how could vere possibly be scum like he's a mason town knows this 100% he's green checked.

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Lol
vere is inherently scummy but i hope they’re not rushing a kill. Just LOOk at who’s sitting back being happy

lokiduck

Y'know when I was playing this game it was stressful as all hell. Now that I’m here however, it’s been a blast to spectate.
That's how it always work LOL. This is why it's good to die in the game sometimes LOL You get to spec watch from there.

Way better than being alive at endgame or when you have to replace into a game where you make the deciding vote that determines whether town wins or not >>;
You haven't lived until you've talked shit from the safety of spec
exactly. XD I
Lol
vere is inherently scummy but i hope they’re not rushing a kill. Just LOOk at who’s sitting back being happy
LOL nah. Vere has been acting like town Vere all game.

lokiduck

But his vereness is scummy, lol.

Let’s hope they can all compromise on terra?
LOL let's hope.

If town just thinks about it long enough, they can bust his claim apart >> (Why is no one noticing the two Khan in the game???)

I also hope Vere or someone can convince town not to take out Vere.

lokiduck

Shoutouts to Rekis new avatar. just beautiful.

Also i just thought of the perfect will to have sent, moments a bit passed tho.
LI1EuT.gif
lol was trying to figure out why Reki hanged avatars but now I get it.

Also Stan, totally post that XD

lokiduck

Well, people can't be right all the time. Tearables Verelios theory is a hodgepodge of different ideas that dont really stand up to actual questioning when you think about it. Bonus points for creativity but I dont see it.

Meanwhile, someone that's actually on the scum team is

Vote: Terraforce
Oh thank fuck town isn't fully in support of plan lunch Vere. Also this is just a good post in general by Kalor LOL

lokiduck

Awkward moment when a scum member is so deep into his bus that he has to tell town to not vote town and vote his scum mate instead.

Also it's hilarious that TP is convinced Terra can't be scum in the Terra vs Vere debate because scum don't acknowledge each other. As I said earlier after the scum team reveal, this game has basically been "stop hitting yourself" the game XD There has been a fuck ton of acknowledging by the scum team of each other.

He also seems to be scumreading peeps because known scum townread them???

Last edited:

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Oh thank fuck town isn't fully in support of plan lunch Vere. Also this is just a good post in general by Kalor LOL

I was about to come in and say the same about Kalor, unfortunately TP will probably be louder. Maybe if he can turn his attention more onto Hawthorn he might cool down against Vere.

lokiduck

I was about to come in and say the same about Kalor, unfortunately TP will probably be louder. Maybe if he can turn his attention more onto Hawthorn he might cool down against Vere.
Yeahhhh it's again amusing that actual scum is fighting back against him to push a scummate but here we are.

The thing is with TP, is he does tunnel a lot when he feels he's on to something soooo expect him to be on Vere's case the whole day phase.

As someone who is also a stubborn tunneler lol it'll be hard for him to change focus.

lokiduck

So far:

For Vere Lunch!:
TP
Salva

Against Vere Lunch!:
Vere
Launch
Kalor
Fran
Hawthorn

everyone else i have forgotten their opinion orrrrr they seem neutral so far. Will update as needed LOL.

maybe Launch, Kalor, and Fran can be enough to convince town but we'll see.

I'm also fully in support of Vere attacking Terra LOL.

Addtionally

Pro Vere attacking Terra
Vere

Against:
TP
Launch

Last edited:

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
TearablePuns said:
Terra aint it.
  1. Terra - feel good - “Hey fair warning yall, im pretty busy today and yall have posted wayyy too much so its gonna be a while till im caught up.” - Stan
  2. “This ain't yo mama's transistor.” - Terra
  3. “I dont know what this means.” - Stan
  4. “People were able to cruise in Transistor because so many players were quiet. You can't pass go with that mentality in a game like this where half the players are really active. Which is a good thing because scum generally thrives in the silence.” - Terra
  5. I replaced in late, had a busy day, and thats not even getting into the annoyance of my timezone and waking up to 14 pages of you fucks hemming and hawing over fucking boardgame rules. In other words eat me motherfucker im playing as much as i can”

I say again:
Damn im good at being angry.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
And it sucks because he’s actually spot on with Launch, but everyone is weary because he’s been spending some time in conspiracy land.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Awkward moment when a scum member is so deep into his bus that he has to tell town to not vote town and vote his scum mate instead.

Also it's hilarious that TP is convinced Terra can't be scum in the Terra vs Vere debate because scum don't acknowledge each other. As I said earlier after the scum team reveal, this game has basically been "stop hitting yourself" the game XD There has been a fuck ton of acknowledging by the scum team of each other.

He also seems to be scumreading peeps because known scum townread them???
It's clearly time for scum to start pivoting toward town reading there partners. I talked about this with launchpad in Mario scum chat you can't fully commit to scum reading or town reading your teammates you gotta leave enough wiggle room to change your stance on the person your busing. Or switch to a bus as the situation demands.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Like come up with some reason your changing your mind on someone just enough so you can justify not voting them no need to fully reverse your bus but start lowering your suspicion as the situation becomes dire for your team.

Natiko

Definitely wish that alliance had never happened since I legit forgot about it. My bonus was ass and Launch lying about the location of his was always going to cause side eyes if I flipped.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I'm slightly disappointed that none one has done the Charlie conspiracy wall gif with TP yet.

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
I really REALLY wish they’d not killed me so terra woulda blitzed vere’s all-6 rolls for all time.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Hmmm...I'm not sure that was a good trade. I understand the move at the end but I would have tried to go more scorched earth.

LMAO that sure was fun. Town is still in a good position so I still think we'll lose, but this was a fun game regardless.

Hmmm...I'm not sure that was a good trade. I understand the move at the end but I would have tried to go more scorched earth.
Yeah I wanted to go for
Kalor
as well, but nin can stop attacks and there was too much of a threat of being turbo'd to pull something so risky. Scorching the map was indeed the plan otherwise.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
And considering that the day ended in a turbo as I predicted, it's a good thing I didn't try too much else.
I think the better play was waiting until the middle of the night (western hemisphere) to bltz while most were asleep. (Ironically when Stan awake lol)

I think the better play was waiting until the middle of the night (western hemisphere) to bltz while most were asleep.
Geno's availability is sporadic at times so I didn't know when he'd be on next. And a lot of people here are in different timezones anyway.

Plus I just wanted to get it over with lol

I definitely wouldn't be available when Stan is awake usually. Probably middle of the night for me.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I can’t believe literally all of my gossip chat buddies from Transistor were on a scum team together and decided to murder me like that

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don't think so. HVV3 will probably be the last game I host, at least for a good while, if I get to host another one it'll be Mario Party. If I could choose another Board game to translate to Mafia it'd be Catan.
OMG YES

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I don't think so. HVV3 will probably be the last game I host, at least for a good while, if I get to host another one it'll be Mario Party. If I could choose another Board game to translate to Mafia it'd be Catan.

I'm trying to figure out how a Catan Mafia would work and I am completely failing.

I can’t believe literally all of my gossip chat buddies from Transistor were on a scum team together and decided to murder me like that
LMAO I had the same thought. I was like damn the whole gang's here minus Chuggs that's crazy. You had it coming though. Shows you what happens when you're a good player :p

Verelios

Were-elios
I might be asking this because of Terra’s will, but have ya’ll ran an Attack on Titan mafia? I feel like that’s a setting that would lend itself well to mafia.

also unrelated but just turned 21!
Ayyy, congrats young blood. 20s are a great time to live life. Welcome to your early twenties lol.

I might be asking this because of Terra’s will, but have ya’ll ran an Attack on Titan mafia? I feel like that’s a setting that would lend itself well to mafia.

also unrelated but just turned 21!
Congrats! And AoT is one I thought of running before. I bet Puns would be willing to co create it with me (assuming he's not too mad at me from betraying him in risk ;P )

Holy shit, what the hell just happened in there??
giphy.gif

LMAO I had the same thought. I was like damn the whole gang's here minus Chuggs that's crazy. You had it coming though. Shows you what happens when you're a good player :p

He marked his grave when he NK'd me in a previous game.

#NeverForget

also Terra, that was very fucking entertaining watching all that blitzing and everyone freaking out haha.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF

#NeverForget

also Terra, that was very fucking entertaining watching all that blitzing and everyone freaking out haha.

You have ruined the satiety of the town core. I will never trust again.

a4846d6b3aa9594fc28c1df03d3736a3.gif

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member

#NeverForget

If you had died early I would have been all eyes on Chugg because I remember in Nier that he wanted to off you quickly but I didn't think about it going in reverse.

Tearable already has an AoT mafia in the drawer, sometime ago I went to co-work with him, I threw some weird ideas around and had to leave it because I didn't have the time :(
Maybe just maybe he (I'd still help out if needed TP) could run his original idea, so you could play @Terraforce @A Wild Ambulance

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
It's still funny looking at how my "attack" of @TheChuggernaut was taken looking at the many many unprovoked attacks that have happened since.

I am still shocked you cared chuggs thought you were giving the land up to whoever.

Verelios

Were-elios
Hawthorn has never ended up on scum at day end. Never. That's so important that it's worth saying thrice and I even mentioned it when I died, read back on the votes town.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
They'll get Thorny today. Launch is going to be a bit harder. They're probably going to go Reki next (I probably would too if I was still in there tbh) and then Salva after that. After that we'll have to see. Lauch is going to be out of easy targets.

Geno this was such a fun game. You gave everyone the ability to act on their whims and take out any irritations and aggressions with the attack command at any time of the game. It’s genius, man.
Don’t let anyone get you down; this game was awesome.
Keep creating the games you want to create and i’ll keep playing them, my guy.
Go Town! :)

Geno this was such a fun game. You gave everyone the ability to act on their whims and take out any irritations and aggressions with the attack command at any time of the game. It’s genius, man.
Don’t let anyone get you down; this game was awesome.
Keep creating the games you want to create and i’ll keep playing them, my guy.
Go Town! :)
Thanks man, appreciated.
I’ll see ya’ll next season ;)View attachment 134
I'll be there 100%

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Is there any realistic chance that nin can hit his win condition?

lokiduck

Is there any realistic chance that nin can hit his win condition?
LOL no. He'd need a lot of day phases to do it, and the game is probably not going to last that long especially with him having some suspicion on him anyways.

I did ask Geno if he can become a survivor if he lives till the end of the game LOL.

Top Bottom