Spectator Thread Switzerland

Verelios

Were-elios
Ayyy yo, people suspecting Kop for real? My man is straight town, if Jman hadn't switched him then he'd be dead since he only had 1 territory N2, impossible that he's mafia. Ya'll...don't get sloppy now.

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
That last scum is sure doing a good job. The busing has been well disguised among townie attacks etc.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I get why Reki wants people to wait but when scum has the ability to go out swinging like they do in this game you’re better off trying to kill scum fast so they don’t have a chance to plan and do crazy shit. It’s also probably another thing Reki is going to get scum read for

Verelios

Were-elios
Attacking townies is a bad idea-->Proceeds to attack townie.
giphy.gif

Uh oh Hawthorn going out but taking the doc with her? Is she able to take down Kopite's last forces?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Like this is what I’m talking about. If you just hang around and ho hum for a couple of hours at this stage scum is just going to Hail Mary it because they have nothing to lose

Verelios

Were-elios
Ayyy, being passive is the worst thing to be right now. Scum are trying to level the board and now all the fence sitters have scum leveredge. Looking at Reki.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Town has the numbers, this does nothing to prevent the inevitable. It is a satisfying play for sure though, open scum is fun to play for the brief moment it lasts.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m excited for town to realize who the last scum is later, but they end up just twiddling their thumbs instead of killing them so town loses when scum wipes them off the map.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
I’m excited for town to realize who the last scum is later, but they end up just twiddling their thumbs instead of killing them so town loses when scum wipes them off the map.
I think town are in a bad position, they need Fran to wake up. Btw sorry for forgetting to protect you, Fran was right, I'm a terrible doctor :(

weemadarthur

Mulan probably messed with your brain
I think more probably it was the american public school system. But sure, we can blame animation. Since....that’s....the only version of mulan i’ve ever experienced.....

weemadarthur

I think town are in a bad position, they need Fran to wake up. Btw sorry for forgetting to protect you, Fran was right, I'm a terrible doctor :(
Join the club, I don’t think I’ve ever saved a night kill lol.

I did manage to get killed before you this game though so that’s a decent use of a fairly tame role. XD

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF

They have some wiggle room the make some fuck ups here, but they do need to start thinking outside the box if they’re going to hit scum here. It’s going to be interesting. Town has some good players left on it that can absolutely figure this out

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Join the club, I don’t think I’ve ever saved a night kill lol.

I did manage to get killed before you this game though so that’s a decent use of a fairly tame role. XD
So be honest, you only had the scum read on me D1 cos I put you in my scumlist right? XD

The whole time before I made that read I was wondering if I should do that lol, cos I member Saenima the Doc :D

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I’d love to see a bizarro world version of this game where the PR balance and map distribution (or kill restrictions) is more evened out, because I’m pretty sure we would’ve won with some of the town play that has been going on lol

Kopite

Quickdraw King
The biggest mistake was Kop targeting 5 players, that was uber doc
Yeah although trying to convince people I could actually target 5 was almost a balancing mechanism in itself. It was frustrating doing that though while we had Dinos and Godzilla running around.

weemadarthur

So be honest, you only had the scum read on me D1 cos I put you in my scumlist right? XD

The whole time before I made that read I was wondering if I should do that lol, cos I member Saenima the Doc :D
No, er.
I hated your avatar, it’s a little smug.

>.>

Yes, really.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I’d love to see a bizarro world version of this game where the PR balance and map distribution (or kill restrictions) is more evened out, because I’m pretty sure we would’ve won with some of the town play that has been going on lol

Well so far this season I believe scum is 3-1 (and I believe no scum were lunched in any of those three wins) with this one pending so our town play needs all the help it can get.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Town has been having a rough go of it lately. Good guy Geno just tryna balance it out.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Hey guys. Hey Kopite. I'm sorry about killing you!

Going to enjoy reading through this thread and seeing what you all thought. I knew you didn't control the pirate ship!!

Glad you guys enjoyed my moment of open evilness as much as I did :-D

I've had so much fun with this game. My team was great but I do predict a town win.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
If you move into an empty territory you can move into another one on the same phase, phases will also last 8 hours, so we will have 6 per day.
:eyes:
Hey guys. Hey Kopite. I'm sorry about killing you!

Going to enjoy reading through this thread and seeing what you all thought. I knew you didn't control the pirate ship!!

Glad you guys enjoyed my moment of open evilness as much as I did :-D

I've had so much fun with this game. My team was great but I do predict a town win.
Thank you for completely making my day. That move was amazing :laughing:

That last scum is sure doing a good job. The busing has been well disguised among townie attacks etc.
Yeah we put a lot of work into setting up this final play. Get ready townies.

I still cannot believe everyone just decided not to kill Geno in Transistor.
Town really ate ourselves that game with all the turbo'ing. I think nin died before we even hit the halfway mark. And if our ACTUAL Cop wasn't hellbent on faking their scans we'd done better lol :laughing:

I also still think town drew the short stick that game. Our power roles were a limited shot doc and a limited shot cop. We weren't working with a lot there.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I also still think town drew the short stick that game. Our power roles were a limited shot doc and a limited shot cop. We weren't working with a lot there.

Not to mention that I got knocked off N2 as the doc so I really didn't even have a chance to save anyone.

Hawthorn

I thought it would be obvious what I was doing when I started so I didn't really prepare any explanation, I was amazed when people were asking me to say what my reasons were XD.

Weemad, your alliance actually was useful to me, I hope you can take some confort in having assisted the mafia. I'll tell you my investigations targets, but can someone tell me how to make a spoiler? Sorry, I feel like I'm always asking how to use basic messageboard features, I'm very bad with computers.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I thought it would be obvious what I was doing when I started so I didn't really prepare any explanation, I was amazed when people were asking me to say what my reasons were XD.

Weemad, your alliance actually was useful to me, I hope you can take some confort in having assisted the mafia. I'll tell you my investigations targets, but can someone tell me how to make a spoiler? Sorry, I feel like I'm always asking how to use basic messageboard features, I'm very bad with computers.
Click the three dots and down arrow then there's a flag.

Verelios

Were-elios

Rule of hand on most message boards is that using [spoiler} (pretend that last one is a bracket) [/spoiler] works and is the usual format.

Hawthorn

Thanks guys. Apart from the brief games I played on the old site I don't think I've been on a messageboard since the late 90s, but it's a much better interface than facebook and the like.

I checked Kopite, to find out how many shots he had, then Kalor out of the vague hope that maybe he was faking his claim & we could frame him. Unfortunately most people had claimed by the time I got around to using my power. In retrospect Zipped should have been the investigation. But it's not my biggest regret of the game, my biggest regret is attacking Godzilla and losing all my battalions XD

For Jman, read only if you're already spoiled or want to be:

I really hope the day will come when the two of us are on a mafia team together vs. Launchpad as town. I just think that would be a fun setup.

Honestly with my neighbors I don’t see why the last scum isn’t considered. I have been by LP and Kawl all game I move one day and die the next night...

Hawthorn, if I could have voted for you more to stop the attack I would have. @Kopite why did you not fight back by attacking the tail end while hawthorn attacked your other side?

I am legit surprised this did not happen, a blocked Oceania is the perfect Risk scenario for the head eating the tail.

Honestly with my neighbors I don’t see why the last scum isn’t considered. I have been by LP and Kawl all game I move one day and die the next night...

Hawthorn, if I could have voted for you more to stop the attack I would have. @Kopite why did you not fight back by attacking the tail end while hawthorn attacked your other side?

I am legit surprised this did not happen, a blocked Oceania is the perfect Risk scenario for the head eating the tail.
Did you have fun Zipped? I know with your role maybe it was awkward because you couldn't play Risk while you had to watch the others do.

Geno, I appreciate the role, it was was nice not having to worry at all during the day.

my greatest regret was not realizing day 1 started early and missed Indonesia, but then again if that had happened...

Anyways, I’m trying to figure out if my role was a counter to a role that has not yet been revealed... is that true?

Geno, I appreciate the role, it was was nice not having to worry at all during the day.

my greatest regret was not realizing day 1 started early and missed Indonesia, but then again if that had happened...

Anyways, I’m trying to figure out if my role was a counter to a role that has not yet been revealed... is that true?
Nah not really, I just like innocent childs.

Did you have fun Zipped? I know with your role maybe it was awkward because you couldn't play Risk while you had to watch the others do.
I love risk, it’s seriously one of the games I am looking forward to playing with my little once they are old enough (7 isn’t quite there and 2player isn’t as good as three+).

but the role was great for me playing mafia. I had to worry about placement, neighbors [for Assumptions based on the night kill(s)], and obviously my vote (which I was terrible about, I missed two day end votes, worst town possible).

Hawthorn

I think Kopite didn't realize I was fighting him until it was over. You were great Zipped, I really enjoyed the Gandhi quotes from the early game

Kopite

Quickdraw King

I think Kopite didn't realize I was fighting him until it was over. You were great Zipped, I really enjoyed the Gandhi quotes from the early game
When I looked up the game I was already dead lol

I tried, though that fake ghandi quote was tempting to post right at the end...

but it was fake and thus off brand.

you were awesome as well. Is this four in a row scum team?

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
LOL nin might have a chance if suspicion falls on Reki or Salva, but the way things are going he may not have a chance. I guess he can try and claim neutral, but Fran doesn't like keeping those alive LOL, at least from what I saw in Nier.

He may also have a shot if they vote out the last scum LOL.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Scum really isn’t in a position to pull any shit, but I cannot believe town still still thinks it’s a good idea to just kind of hang out and not do anything after it’s let scum take two town members with them on the way out.

Like I wouldn’t be as annoyed if they were actually doing any work, but they’re just kind of hanging around hoping the answer just falls into their laps.

Hawthorn

Pretty sure Nin's claim is fake. Everyone's right about the reaction time being too quick, something I neglected to factor in when I made my own fake claim.

I tried, though that fake ghandi quote was tempting to post right at the end...

but it was fake and thus off brand.

you were awesome as well. Is this four in a row scum team?

Thank you! & good dedication to character. This is only my second game in ages, but I was mafia in Transistor too. I can barely picture the idea of playing as town, it'll be a whole new experience when it happens, LOL.

Real nice of L.P. To notice Hawthorn Turbo herself instead of finishing Launchpad off

I actually would have had to move my troops first, though I hadn't moved yet that attack phase..

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Huh, nin actually told the truth about his role?
I expected the next excuse to be that he needs to be adjacent to the fight to be able to cancel it.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
it wasnt in red text, im calling some kind of messenger role, can make Geno say whatever he wants in the thread, follow the money

also
nin said:
In regards to my defense.

Almost every scum player tried to get rid of me by putting shade on me.

Be it Stan, who failed miserably.
Hawthorne, who also got killed because if that.
And in some way Terra, who also got himself killed.
Did i try and get rid of nin?
i have zero memory of that but i tend to forget half of any given game about 2 days after im out of it.

weemadarthur

Eh, helping the mafia is whatever. I pegged stu on day one, so I continue with my streak. I don’t think there’s been a game where I haven’t noticed a non-town on day one, even when I’m scum lol.

@Hawthorn what did ukraine do for you? It was redacted and I’m curious.

Eh, helping the mafia is whatever. I pegged stu on day one, so I continue with my streak. I don’t think there’s been a game where I haven’t noticed a non-town on day one, even when I’m scum lol.

@Hawthorn what did ukraine do for you? It was redacted and I’m curious.
It gave mafia a universal kill, normally they can only kill adjacent territories.

weemadarthur

It gave mafia a universal kill, normally they can only kill adjacent territories.
Woof.
In that case, why couldn’t I protect myself? Weird to have it go all neighbory like risk but still not be risk blockable.

Top Bottom