Scum Thread Evil League

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Also, thinking ahead, when we kill on night 3, we can have puppetmon attack someone in the morning before it gets knocked out, if we feel like it. I think maybe people will assume that puppetmon couldn't attack until day 4, like it had to charge up or something

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Yeah, I would only plan to do that if caught visiting Kopite. You instead of jman is probably the more sensible plan!
Yeah, I was going to recommend waiting a few hours to see what spins out before doing it for a variety of reasons.

TRAP: Indonesia

My move is kind of set regardless of what we do, I think. I’d love to say I know I’ll be alignment confirmed for sure, but I don’t know that and I have to play ball with town.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Also, thinking ahead, when we kill on night 3, we can have puppetmon attack someone in the morning before it gets knocked out, if we feel like it. I think maybe people will assume that puppetmon couldn't attack until day 4, like it had to charge up or something
Yes agreed

Hawthorn

kill: Eastern Australia

Definitely will not claim unless caught!

Happy to change the kill if we go with another plan, but I think you should block him Natiko if we go forward with the kill.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Sorry, was distracted again.
But yeah id also prefer Kopite so that sounds good to me.
And yeah id prefer to hold onto my distance kill for now, i dont think im in any hot water yet and i think it will be more useful when town starts to convince itself of our kills usual limitations.

Hawthorn

Sorry, was distracted again.
But yeah id also prefer Kopite so that sounds good to me.
And yeah id prefer to hold onto my distance kill for now, i dont think im in any hot water yet and i think it will be more useful when town starts to convince itself of our kills usual limitations.

Yeah, totally makes sense to me to save that for when we need it!

Do you want to use your night attack?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Sorry im not offering much to this side of things, i just have zero mind for night actions even in standard games.
Add in the complications of this game and its all hieroglyphs to me.

Hawthorn

No worries, you guys all participate way more than me during the day. Also, important to have some down time!

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Sorry im not offering much to this side of things, i just have zero mind for night actions even in standard games.
Add in the complications of this game and its all hieroglyphs to me.
You’re flying so under the radar, I’m not sure people remember you’re playing. That’s not a bad thing by any stretch.

Sorry for not being active. I don't want to replace out this late into the game, but I'm clearly not pulling my weight like I would like to, so you're free to kick me if you want.

I agree with most of what was said, but I feel like night killing Kyan and just blocking Kopite would work well in our favor.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Sorry for not being active. I don't want to replace out this late into the game, but I'm clearly not pulling my weight like I would like to, so you're free to kick me if you want.

I agree with most of what was said, but I feel like night killing Kyan and just blocking Kopite would work well in our favor.
I’d be down to kill Kyanrute tomorrow, but that’s one less roleblock we have to waste on Kopite I think

Hawthorn

I'm good either way on the kill, no preference.

Terraforce, you seem very active to me! Maybe it's just a newcomer's perspective.

Hawthorn

I'm good either way on the kill, no preference.

Terraforce, you seem very active to me! Maybe it's just a newcomer's perspective.

I mean, my newcomer's perspective. I'm very impressed by how much work you guys all put into this game!

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Honestly, I don’t think there’s anything negative to say here about anyone’s activity this game. It’s a huge undertaking and everyone is performing well. Like I’ve had chunks of time where I’m posting frequently, but I also need to go live my life outside this game and I’ll be altogether gone for a few hours or only check in on this thread in case anything pops off. It’s not an easy game to play this time, but we’ve been doing well. Keeping me alive this long has been a feat of its own.

I have a feeling D3 is going to be good for us.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
RE: Natiko’s territory bonus, I realized it earlier but also not soon enough that it was a hard thing to take advantage of, yeah. It wasn’t worth pushing an alliance with Stu, but I’m not sure that necessarily hurt us, either. Other things definitely counted harder against me lol

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Yeah, I wish I could have allied with someone else but it is what it is. The WIFOM might be beneficial at least.

Hawthorn

Geno said kills are last, so probably not. Kopite didn't say either way, iirc, but he claimed to be able to self protect

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I must have missed it in Kopite's claim. Did he claim that killing him not stop his ability from activating?
He did not, but it usually still works. We’re just playing it safe by blocking him when we kill him in case he can protect himself.

Geno said kills are last, so probably not. Kopite didn't say either way, iirc, but he claimed to be able to self protect
I might’ve missed him saying it, maybe someone said it on his behalf. Either way, better safe than sorry!

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
He did not, but it usually still works. We’re just playing it safe by blocking him when we kill him in case he can protect himself.

I might’ve missed him saying it, maybe someone said it on his behalf. Either way, better safe than sorry!
Ah he said yes he can self-protect with a certain limitation. I’ll bet it’s either he can’t do it twice in a row or he needs his territory bonus. Guess we will find out what that is soon enough.

Natiko

I love how Launch had THREE scum on him, and only one scum voted his counterwagon and we still escaped. We might want to try and ease off the BUS BUS BUS pedal, but damn if it hasn't somehow paid off so far.

Natiko

Well, we know there's a switcher. Probably should've seen that coming - I assume this is role madness lol Hopefully everyone decides to go for the arsonist burning down a whole continent bit by bit.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Well, we know there's a switcher. Probably should've seen that coming - I assume this is role madness lol Hopefully everyone decides to go for the arsonist burning down a whole continent bit by bit.
It has to be Reki. They’re the one thing those two spaces have in common. Even if it’s not them, they’re an easy person to push.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
It has to be Reki. They’re the one thing those two spaces have in common. Even if it’s not them, they’re an easy person to push.
The arsonist*

As for the switcher, I was wondering if there was another protection role out there besides Kopite, and I guess this is it.

Hawthorn

Puppetmon should attack Blarg, I've kind of had it with deliberately weakening ourselves & attacking ourselves!

I had no idea what was going on when I looked at the map. Switcher makes perfect sense, and I guess they switch territories, super annoying

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Puppetmon should attack Blarg, I've kind of had it with deliberately weakening ourselves & attacking ourselves!

I had no idea what was going on when I looked at the map. Switcher makes perfect sense, and I guess they switch territories, super annoying
I was also thinking Blarg, and not just because it'd be hurting us. It'd be good WIFOM that it didn't attack either of us two.

Natiko

I wonder if the Switcher is Blarg, whoever it is picked the territory that didn’t even have many troops of yours.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Because they’re talking about day killing, I want to weaken myself to make it look like I wouldn’t do that to myself

Hawthorn

I guess I'm fine with that, but at a certain point we have to stop attacking ourselves/each other! Maybe on like Day 6 XD

Hawthorn

Might it not be too obvious for puppetmon to attack you right after people were suspecting about you controlling puppetmon? If you were town, wouldn't mafia want to keep you looking suspicious? Or IDK, is that too many levels deep? I can't tell anymore

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Might it not be too obvious for puppetmon to attack you right after people were suspecting about you controlling puppetmon? If you were town, wouldn't mafia want to keep you looking suspicious? Or IDK, is that too many levels deep? I can't tell anymore
Answer to everything: yes

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Actually yeah back to Blarg.

Natiko

Yeah don’t attack yourself with it. If we were going to attack ourselves better to do Hawthorne, or we could just be the aggressors and initiate the fight against it today.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
Yeah don’t attack yourself with it. If we were going to attack ourselves better to do Hawthorne, or we could just be the aggressors and initiate the fight against it today.
Who is we and it? I was typing up an attack command on Blarg already haha

Hawthorn

Let's just have it attack Blarg, I know we get town cred from destroying ourselves, but we'll have town cred in my heart from actually attacking a town player

Hawthorn

I know my attack won't go through because Geno explained earlier that both the attacking and defending territory are bubbled until the attack ends

Natiko

WE DEMAND BLOOD

thanks for all your hard work Geno, you rule
Yep, Geno’s awesome. Games are stressful enough to run as is without all the extra aspects Geno has to juggle in his, plus the vote tool fires on top of that.

Natiko

Yeah, probably a town player weakening people they suspect are scum/arsonist

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I don't know if it's bad that we're all coming around for Blarg, but I'm at least going to hesitate and meander a lot about it.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
The alignment cop must have another shot left. If we can keep me out of the hot seat today, I might be cleared tomorrow morning. Let’s shoot for that.

Natiko

I wonder if Tearable has some dirt on me hence including me in all of the questions he’s asking people. Who knows.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?
I wonder if Tearable has some dirt on me hence including me in all of the questions he’s asking people. Who knows.
I’m not sure. He reacted strongly enough to a joke I made to vote for you. Seems a little late in the game for a joke vote.

Natiko

My role is pretty weak at this stage so his the shit out of me if he reveals he does. I’m in a good position otherwise though. I want to do an attack but my choices suck.

Natiko

I mean if he claims tracker or cop who targeted me last night there won’t be much choice

Natiko

Right ok

Maybe we should work in a fake claim just in case, even for tomorrow
I’m not sure what I would even claim that moves and wouldn’t have been aware of the switch that I wouldn’t have had some response about for day start. If it’s a cop check I’m just outright hosed. He’s being coy though so maybe it’s nothing

Natiko

Maybe he’s a cop that can only check adjacent territories hence the expansion

Top Bottom