The Garage

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
LOL in other news a player may get NK'd because a scum member thinks they have a power that doubles the number of posts they make all because of the vote tool doubling glitch. :laughing:

0x2 is still 0
You get a post restriction! And you get a post restriction! EVERYONE gets a post restriction!

Sounds like the solution is not to post.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Oh man, I wish I was there for today! I love rhymes.

LP makes perfect sense with what Loki was saying about the post count confusion XD
Lol that's why I put it in a spoiler thing. It might have made the night kill too obvious.

Either way I'm going to catch up on the main thread.

if LP was still in the game, you could have given him a "reach x posts by y time"

something like that :P

Also another torture idea:

Type without using one or two vowels (idk, a and o? or whatever lol)

or maybe only post in haiku for an hour or two?

stuff like that

lokiduck

Heyyyyyy I thought you were asking for ideas from me :<

In other news because of this game I bought poptarts lol and I'm about to eat some frozen ones x3

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Heyyyyyy I thought you were asking for ideas from me :<
I'm just trying to gather as much as I can beyond the ones already on my list lol.

If this day phase keeps going, then I'm going to need as many as I can get. My current plan is the longer the day goes, the more evil the restrictions will become.

In other words, if they go past 48 hours, someone is getting put in iambic pentameter lol.

lokiduck

I'm just trying to gather as much as I can beyond the ones already on my list lol.

If this day phase keeps going, then I'm going to need as many as I can get. My current plan is the longer the day goes, the more evil the restrictions will become.

In other words, if they go past 48 hours, someone is getting put in iambic pentameter lol.
LOL yeah I get it XD I was just joking XD

lokiduck

People joke about making it so this day phase continues forever, but I'm sure at some point Fanto would would start actually modkilling violators. XD

Last edited:

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Anyone got any good Torture Chamber ideas?

Asking for a friend...
Have Fat4all insert an endorsement for FLAMIN' HOT™ snacks in each post. Shouldn't be too difficult for him.

Should he fail, however, he will be required to state in each post that FLAMIN' HOT™ products aren't fit for human (or canine) consumption.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
I love all the poems. When the day is over, I'm going to rank my favorites and say why, if I have time.

Thoughts on the jacket below, nin please read

Kyanrute said that he used the jacket on himself and chose Sparks to redirect it to. I can't completely remember, and I can't go back and look at the thread now, but I'm pretty sure nin told me that he also bought the jacket and that it redirects to a random person..

Fanto

Confirmed Town
That might be an easy one, but it's still going to make it annoying for people to read lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
What'll be fun is later when they still haven't ended this day and I make it so ATP and Maol also have to write their posts backwards lol.

lokiduck

Have Fat4all insert an endorsement for FLAMIN' HOT™ snacks in each post. Shouldn't be too difficult for him.

Should he fail, however, he will be required to state in each post that FLAMIN' HOT™ products aren't fit for human (or canine) consumption.
I was suggesting that Fat should have to say he love cats with every post LOL.

lokiduck

\o/ My suggestion made it as a torture chamber.

And my capitalize every 3rd letter :D :D :D

Last edited:

lokiduck

What a fucking day lol. That shit was a lot of fun but must have been horrible for the players. Good job everyone lol

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Was I right about everyone else there being town at the least?

Sorry town. Just wasn't in the right headspace there at all

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Town!wee didn’t last long.
waiting to see my frame job THIS TIME

I'm mostly just issuing empty threats with the modkills, I'd only actually do it if someone was just blatantly not even trying to do what I said. Otherwise I'll just continue to add more ridiculous restrictions if people mess up here or there lol.
i said it
That's true wee I'd approve just about everything lol.
My spouse also disagrees with your classifying the mafia kill in risk as a risk move and then not allowing me to protect against it. So there!
(it’s fine, i have just learned: geno doesn’t give a shit if the mechanics match normality, or even if he contradicts himself)
Post in iambic pentameter!!!
Never EVER make a restriction you can’t easily police.
Every post must be accompanied with a gif.
no.
i can never get the site to accept my gifs.
Could be a browser problem, but still.
For the record, the Doc Brown Spider Monster was also an empty threat for the most part. I had no idea what it was going to do, but I wanted
to scare them into wanting to end the day as quickly as they could, so I figured that would sound menacing lol.
Time travel.
you could lie to the bot and say Day 1 Starts and see what meltdown you Get.

My spouse also disagrees with your classifying the mafia kill in risk as a risk move and then not allowing me to protect against it. So there!
(it’s fine, i have just learned: geno doesn’t give a shit if the mechanics match normality, or even if he contradicts himself)
It's more fun that way, you never know what you get yourself into, the rules constantly change :P
Do I want to know?
Like, is it trivia, or game result?
It's trivia, the question is
What alignment Wee was in HVV2

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Do I want to know?
Like, is it trivia, or game result?
iDIVI9K.png

weemadarthur

I'm making them wait til Tuesday to play again, I think everyone needs the break from this game for a day.
I didn’t get a break :(
may have been wasting my time tho. Why did i start a reread when i knew i could die? Silly wee, work is for live people.

weemadarthur

I already released that answer to the game tho. (Did’t mention the game title, but it’s right there in examples of bastardy)
how good do ppl read?

anyway i couldn’t reply to that without fetching the gif, and it would take me too long, and i’d lose the round. But without the gif, it’s no fun.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I already released that answer to the game tho.
how good do ppl read?
That gave me a good laugh on D1 when you were recounting that story to people lol.

I am going to make them say your role too though, since I realized 3 people could just guess Town/Scum/Neutral and that would be too easy lol.

Wee was claiming Pikachu all game, I'll laugh even if a single person says that. I didn't catch you saying it in this game though, damn, where was it?

weemadarthur

I don’t remember what my ROLE was, gosh. Was that the Medium one? I remember being a medium once. or was it the time traveling....watcher....thing?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Wee was claiming Pikachu all game, I'll laugh even if a single person says that. I didn't catch you saying it in this game though, damn, where was it?
It was on D1, someone was asking about examples of Bastard mechanics, and Wee said something like "Well there was the time when they janitored my PM to make it say I was Scum when I died and Fanto had to make a gif telling everyone I was Town after the game" lol.
I don’t remember what my ROLE was, gosh. Was that the Medium one? I remember being a medium once. or was it the time traveling....watcher....thing?
A Watcher apparently, yeah.

weemadarthur

Pikachu was topical in the other game iirc; nobody mentioned pokemon here until blarg started getting nostalgic; i seldom repeat my weirdest schticks because that would bore me; i had no fake claim beyond JUST a gossip for this one at all; i don’t play pokemon so if i was gonna do some weird fake claim that’s not my natural go-to

weemadarthur

dammit scum you interfered with my joke
TALK ISN’T CHEAP IN A FANTO GAME

which if my flip is complete no longer makes sense because it contains a lie. I hate dying before i can say something funny.

Pikachu was topical in the other game iirc; nobody mentioned pokemon here until blarg started getting nostalgic; i seldom repeat my weirdest schticks because that would bore me; i had no fake claim beyond JUST a gossip for this one at all; i don’t play pokemon so if i was gonna do some weird fake claim that’s not my natural go-to
Yeah I was saying for hvv2 you were claiming Pikachu.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Anyway, here's my personal top 7 favourite poems of the day phase:

7. Monkey's short poem in post 3279
-I liked the rhythm of this poem and how it incorporated the vote command seamlessly into the poem itself

6. Kyanrute's Finnish poem in post 2736
-Based on the machine translation and just the look of it it looks fine, but mainly I like the choice to go for a language the mod doesn't speak XD

5. ATP's couplet from post 3747
-The posting restriction lends a unique visual element to the existential despair of this poem. Brief, but packs a punch.

4. Reki's poem from post 3866
-This poem expresses the emotions of the day phase more than any other, particularly with the choice to rhyme "order" and "disorder"

3. Sawneeks' pancake chant from post 3375
-The posting restriction gives this rhythmic chant a chaotic energy that keeps the reading bouncing along the short lines

2. Blarg's villanelle from post 2945
-While the meaning is obscure, the choice to use such a difficult formal structure, and skillfully follow through, places this poem in the #2 spot for me.

1. Fat4all's poem from post 3425
-The elegiac tone and emotional commentary on the events of the day phase make this poem my favourite of the day phase.

I look forward to reading through the poems of D3!

Also, hi weemadarthur. Sorry you died. You're probably right about iambic pentameter being too hard to evaluate, but I just think it would be cool

weemadarthur

I think fanto didn’t curse me ’cause she
figured i’d enjoy it. if you read this
with my stress marks labeled rightly, it’s in
blank verse as requested. Love you, Hawthorn.

Last edited:

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
There’s no way Monkey is scum. If she is then bravo. I was iffy on Neeks at first but I’ve been town reading her pretty hard for about a day now.

weemadarthur

There’s no way Monkey is scum. If she is then bravo. I was iffy on Neeks at first but I’ve been town reading her pretty hard for about a day now.
Me too.
i was never serious about the scum read, i was just saying hi.
But if she’s scum and that’s why i got killed, that’s pretty funny.

”chuggs is dead” right as i was starting to think VA might be town again lol

weemadarthur

Rreally vere. Not reading to THAT degree? I must have been right about aeleus.

....I got robbed and beaten to death....I really pissed someone off lol....

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Dr. Monkey said:
Will we be wrong if we build a core together? Probably. We will probably put a scum in our group. But a core isn't set in stone. It's the people we think are most likely town, together, and we refine that together, and we work to see who needs what and build bonds scum can't break even as they kill us off one by one.
This is a beautiful post.

weemadarthur

Fanto if you wrote yourself a lie detector you’re cray. Hw are you supposed to be sure whether someone who says “i think” is lying or not?

weemadarthur

LOL fuck you zipped for stealin my money, although tbf, i was ded anyway. (I KNEW he couldn’t bet, and i didn’t put it together with thief, bad wee)
Also, I knew you weren’t town.

also, did turmoil just lose? muahahahaha.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'll give a spoiler on Turm:
If he would have found Zipped, he would have gotten a private chat with him, and also gained Zipped's alignment and win condition. Both of their Don Bucks totals added together would count towards the $5000 needed to win.

None of this was told to either of them in their PMs. Turm just knew Elyse was in the game and he was searching for her.

I'll give a spoiler on Turm:
If he would have found Zipped, he would have gotten a private chat with him, and also gained Zipped's alignment and win condition. Both of their Don Bucks totals added together would count towards the $5000 needed to win.

None of this was told to either of them in their PMs. Turm just knew Elyse was in the game and he was searching for her.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

now I feel so shitty... but I won?

LOL fuck you zipped for stealin my money, although tbf, i was ded anyway. (I KNEW he couldn’t bet, and i didn’t put it together with thief, bad wee)
Also, I knew you weren’t town.

also, did turmoil just lose? muahahahaha.
Yeah sorry about that. For the record, I knew you had at least $500.

Complete transparency, it was always my plan to try and bet to the win, I just didn’t expect for Turm to give me an out like that.

I really did think Turm was a bounty hunter

Top Bottom