Scum Thread Ouma Chat

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
Yeah I think coasting and 'being lost' is the best outcome here lol, btw any idea where I should hide like Geno asked? Not sure what that's supposed to do
Just a fun minigame. Pick any European country and ghosts are going to try and find us. I wouldn't sweat it too much and just pick one. I picked Romania at random since I'm in the middle of reading a book about Wallachia.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Oh ok, can I get Austria then Geno? Or do I need to post this in the thread?

VA, the level up thing is just so we can get more items? I can't use the ship anymore though right?

Vincent Alexander

Oh ok, can I get Austria then Geno? Or do I need to post this in the thread?

VA, the level up thing is just so we can get more items? I can't use the ship anymore though right?
Leveling up gives you new abilities. Lying about not leveling up last night because you missed the battle means you have one less ability to bullshit about right now. You fight these battles i

Night 1: Won against a Slime. Gained: Immune to Swords. No role/player in this game who uses swords in anyway can harm you
Night 2: Won against a Ghast. Gained: Immune to Blood. Same as above. Also won a redirect shot.
Night 3: Won against a Golem. Gained: Immune to Fire. Same as above. Also won a commute shot.

Fando claims to not have used the redirect, and because Fando was subbed out and you missed your battle, it'd make sense you didn't use your commute either.

Vincent Alexander

Geno reveals a random enemy to me with details on its stats and resistances. I then choose my own equipment (weapon, armor and an accessory) and take turns using stamina to attack and defend. The odds on each roll depend on the equipment I chose and the enemy’s resistances. At level 1 I was basically vanilla, but each time I level up I gain a different ability.

If pushed, I would claim that your weapon/armor/accessory choices are the same each night when you choose. Here is just some more fluff to expand out if you need to:

Weapons
Heavy Axe
Dagger
Crossbow

Armor
Chainmail
Buckler
Helm

Accessory
Ring
Amulet
Forego Accessory, choose a 2nd Piece of Armor

Night 1: (fill in here what you chose if you are really pushed. Be prepared to lie about how the items affected your stats) Heavy Axe made it easier for you to land hits, drained more stamina. You know---nerd stuff we all know and love.
Night 2:
Night 3:

Vincent Alexander

Variety is the spice of life.

36Qy.gif

Vincent Alexander

If I were town, I'd be hollering right about now as to why folks are trying to solve the most bastard of bastard games via game design and mechanics.

Vincent Alexander

Eh, I can claim this part of my role since it's not active and no one fell for my weak bait anyway. I was attacked shortly after the flying dutchman showed up on the map, you'd have to find the post, I responded about an hour after it happened because I didn't notice my PM. The attack failed because I had my coon suit. I can't be killed while I have it, instead the attacker just gets the coon suit from me instead (the flavor is good, I get hit and don't want to play anymore so I throw my costume away).
Boooo. I hope this is a lie. This was the assumption about the suit, which would be booooring. I want spice. Sorian---you better have something else more fun up your sleeves!

Vincent Alexander

Enmj.gif

Firo Prochainezo, Town deathproof and power enabler

As Natiko claimed I used my power on him.

After Blarg's death I gained the power to remove deathproof at night, it's not restricted by continents but geno only told me that last night.
N2 I targeted Vere
N4 I targeted ATP
Well done, Aeleus. I knew they had some power since they've been playing so tight-lipped, but wasn't sure what. Really thought it was the director power!

Vincent Alexander

Morning!

Making some breakfast then I'll send over commands.

The fact that they could store kills and release them later on in the game makes me feel a whole less better about town's performance, but that's great design lol you outlast the x-shot protection then unleash a bunch of kills at the same time
Really was great design THAT WE DIDN'T USE. Still not grumpy about the immediate cold feet over here on storing kills. Definitely not!

Vincent Alexander

I'm confident the director can't redirect if I target them, but I also really don't care about the director outside of them being annoying. 48 hours to go!

Vincent Alexander

My strategy of no strategy and just trying to kill the same people stupidly works better for me. If I keep spreading out, the director knows who isn't scum. Maybe I just shoot myself tomorrow night and see if the director re-directs...lol

Vincent Alexander

If only the stupid dinosaur monsters or whatever other stuff out there didn't take one of 'em back! I really need to go and look at all my items to figure out what I even have anymore. Let's see....

tenor.gif

Vincent Alexander

Uh sure but if you die that's be so unfortunate
It'd pretty damn dumb, but it's the last hail mary I can think of. It revolves around the director intercepting my shot and throwing it somewhere else, and thinking, "VA must not be a baddie" when I come up as lunch candidate, which is going to happen. I at least have a good while to re-read everyone's stuff to see if on a scale of 1 to Max Silly if I'm past 11.

The problem is that I'm so damn busy I can barely keep up with all the claims and the "oh yeah, I forgot, one more little piece I didn't mention" shenanigans. People keep pulling "1 more thing" out their asses. I'm too busy! Why are all these people lyin' so much!? They should just be honorable and let me stab them in the back.

Vincent Alexander

I should've thrown in the towel since I have 0% chance of winning, but:

tenor.gif

Except everybody = Vere and hopefully.....if there is true evil in the world watching over me, blessing my moves....tonight I will have duck.

I'M COMING FOR YOU LAUNCHPAD!

Vincent Alexander

Poor Vere. I'm going to feel so bad if they used up a card, throwing away wincon for tonight, expicity so town can prove deathrpoof....just for town not to follow through.

Vincent Alexander

This is even more amusing on the same page as "does anyone have a gun?"
Can everyone just chill the fuck out until we talk this through? lol

If Chugg can get triforce going, we might be able to solve this. No sense in turboing anyone.

"SOMEONE SHOOT SOMEONE!"
"EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

This is a good final day. Someone needs to wrap it up already though. It's taking all my willpower not to just come out with it.

In hindsight, should've faked your name in jman and named you Trish or Lady, I thought since I'll say the name Vergil it'll be obvious you would be town because it's too predictable for Vergil to be scum

Vincent Alexander

In hindsight, should've faked your name in jman and named you Trish or Lady, I thought since I'll say the name Vergil it'll be obvious you would be town because it's too predictable for Vergil to be scum
It's all good. This is an amusing game because town came to some accurate conclusions for very silly and inaccurate reasons. As for the name though, I don't think that was one of them. I don't feel like the name played much of a part in their solving me, if any at all? I dunno.

This was my first time as scum and I had a good time. I've wanted to be scum for a while just so I could live and breathe how scum operate in order to help me solve later games as town better.

This game would have gone very differently if (1) Blarg didn't set me up EoD1 and (2) if we had town leaders pushing everyone to give PIK and read lists. Town wasn't very cohesive, but having a ton of neutrals + paranoia probably played a large part in that.

It's all good. This is an amusing game because town came to some accurate conclusions for very silly and inaccurate reasons. As for the name though, I don't think that was one of them. I don't feel like the name played much of a part in their solving me, if any at all? I dunno.

This was my first time as scum and I had a good time. I've wanted to be scum for a while just so I could live and breathe how scum operate in order to help me solve later games as town better.

This game would have gone very differently if (1) Blarg didn't set me up EoD1 and (2) if we had town leaders pushing everyone to give PIK and read lists. Town wasn't very cohesive, but having a ton of neutrals + paranoia probably played a large part in that.
Glad you had fun man.

Top Bottom