Scum Thread Ouma Chat

I still have to shoot and vote, but really I don't see where to go? Other than Royal I don't see who we got get lynched.

Royal commented on my bait in his last post (quoted below), but that will got me so far lol

I think it's interesting that based on where the ITA shots went, Fandorin and myself are at the moment probably the most likely lynch candidates yet he digs up points that speak more in my favor. That may be a Scum gambit but it strikes me more as Townie.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
Really sorry, you two. I should be trying to throw suspicion other places more and help with my town cred, but my boss just expedited a massive report I build and asked for it end of day. So....blah. I am pretty tied up now.

Vincent Alexander

I still have to shoot and vote, but really I don't see where to go? Other than Royal I don't see who we got get lynched.

Royal commented on my bait in his last post (quoted below), but that will got me so far lol
I think you siding with Flush and going with them feeling town is your best avenue to gain town cred. The problem is we don't have someone else to throw suspicion onto.

Like, who else can we get mislynched?

The below list has all the current players alive (outside of us). Players in green are confirmed or pretty much confirmed town, and players in yellow are very hard mislynches. POE could get interesting when me and ATP are gone, but even so things are looking grim haha.

[any] weemadarthur|wee - UTC-5
[they/them] Aeleus|Ael - UTC+0
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1 (Hawthorn)
[he/him] MrHedin|Hedin - UTC-4
[he/him] Verelios - UTC-5
[he/him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6

[he/him] Stuart444|Stu - UTC+0 (Jman)
[he/him] LuxCommander - UTC-8 (Commander Lux)
[he/him] Muffin - UTC+1

[he/him] Royal_Flush|Flush - UTC+1
[he/him] Terraforce - UTC+5
[any] Sorian - UTC-6

[he/him] Stantastic - UTC+12
[he/him] malus - UTC+1
[he/him] Brazil - UTC-3
[he/him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6
[he/him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-5
[he/him] Natiko - UTC-5

Both of you should vote for me btw. Thread can think that we stocked kills last night and that scum wanted to protect me this phase.

You can shoot me if you want im deathproof so it won't kill me even if it hits but I wanted to keep that secret till they try to lynch me
Oh, right. I had this conversation inside my head already lol. Revealing your “BP” now would be bad, but I think the shot could gain you some townie cred considering I’m very likely to bite the dust first.

Oh, right. I had this conversation inside my head already lol. Revealing your “BP” now would be bad, but I think the shot could gain you some townie cred considering I’m very likely to bite the dust first.

Yeah if it hits its bad but it probably won't, the only trouble is we haven't really interacted, you haven't really put out any reads on me, it might look odd like you shot me out of nowhere

For the record Fando I have no fucking idea what game that character's from but the minigame thing is pretty creative

Shitty full claim is out lol
For the record Fando I have no fucking idea what game that character's from but the minigame thing is pretty creative
Vagrant Story is a great clasic! Played it a few years ago and the combat mechanics are a giant but fun mess.

I'll have to replace you out when day ends, will let you play it out since you are a lynch candidate and don't want the player to come in for 10 minutes only to get lynched, would be really shitty.

Oh man, that’s so bad... sorry Geno, that’s really stupid and gross of me.

I’m sorry for who’s next on the subs list too. Kinda hoping I get lynched now to go away with this.

Vincent Alexander

Where and when the hell did you cook up that fake claim, Fando.....

giphy.gif

Oh man, that’s so bad... sorry Geno, that’s really stupid and gross of me.

I’m sorry for who’s next on the subs list too. Kinda hoping I get lynched now to go away with this.
The good news is your claim just won you your life. Just keep your sub alive. I hope they have an imagination like yours. Thankfully, I know Vagrant Story so I can try and piece some shite together for them.

Was the first strike in here or in the thread does anyone remember? Asking to see if I need to point it out there too

Where and when the hell did you cook up that fake claim, Fando.....

giphy.gif

The good news is your claim just won you your life. Just keep your sub alive. I hope they have an imagination like yours. Thankfully, I know Vagrant Story so I can try and piece some shite together for them.
Yeah, I think maybe my sub can stay alive. Just really embarrassed now so I hope I can do get through this phase for you guys.

Vincent Alexander

Yeah, I think maybe my sub can stay alive. Just really embarrassed now so I hope I can do get through this phase for you guys.
If you get lunched, you get lunched. It won't hinder my fun. You've been great to have on the team, and I've had a blast. And hey---I won't defend it and say you shouldn't be embarrassed! But wear it, learn from it, and come back better.

You were a good captain
5bb7bed4b7f4e9ea10ae24dead74afa5.gif

You want spec Fando? Hope you stick around to see the rest of the shenanigans the game has to offer. Oh yeah Flush is right btw, defend yourself if you need to until day ends, I think that's fair since you're in hot water and we're so close to day end.

You want spec Fando? Hope you stick around to see the rest of the shenanigans the game has to offer. Oh yeah Flush is right btw, defend yourself if you need to until day ends, I think that's fair since you're in hot water and we're so close to day end.
Yeah, I want spec when I’m gone! I’ll try to defend myself, but I think my BS claim + replacement will move the thread elsewhere.

For my possible replacement, I thought that my fakeclaim should have several passive immunities and a few active roles, but only a single action can be done per night. Minigame is always on though.

The specifics regarding equipment and monsters stats are completely up to you. I came up with it on the fly, so just read a bit on the combat mechanics from Vagrant Story and bullshit your way from there.

Have something powerful for the Level 6 powerup if you get there, but just have fun!

I'm happy to vampire bite sorian.

Also depending on how the next day starts I might just shut up shop and not say anything. I feel my late vote on flush should clear him which will incriminate Fando's replacement.

Vincent Alexander

Well, we still have mystery on our side. Geno's wording was very favorable to us.

This did not count ATP's vote on Royal for some reason, however it's still 9-8, which means No Lunch

So, don't give up yet, ATP. It would've been worse if Geno said, "...It's still 9-8. No one dies," which makes a world of difference. Did someone use a power or something so we can't lunch without majority?! It's not great, BUT it is something. Royal_Flush suspicion isn't simply going to vanish either. And when someone says they got your blood vial, we can dig into the fact that when Sorian got shot, they lost their item too (to their own admittance). So again---why is Sorian town, but ATP isn't? Also, that late swerve into you, even if a good swerve, was pretty poorly setup. I think they got to the right place for all the wrong reasons, and I'm genuinely still suspicious of Royal_Flush and Aeleus being cult buddies. More Aeleus though...Not sure why my gut keeps getting pinged by their phrasing.Long story short: don't throw in the towel.

@Geno Leaving a note for myself that at the end of the game, I'd love to know if I stole from Commander Razmos, if I would have taken their earrings and un-fused them. Just curious :)

Vincent Alexander

Yes, I know what you are all probably thinking. Wow, ATP confirmed scum. Yes, yes, we know.

HOWEVER!

I also think they forced a tie here. We know scum has two secret votes. Why only use one?

ATP was hovering in the thread, waiting to put the vote down when it would be a tie. Book it.
Also, I'm sure a billion folks know this already, but just to be clear we're on the same page here---a tie extends the day by 30 minutes.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Hey guys I’m a little busy and haven’t followed the game but I gather Fandos made some fakeclaim that convinced town? I think u should make the Night Actions anyway

Hey, welcome!

Also Launch being the bumbling town leader is simply hilarious. I thought it was obvious given tie leads to an extension thst my last second vote on flush was to try and get him lunched..

Vincent Alexander

OJ RB: Zipped

@Vincent Alexander if we are using the deathproof remover on Sorian is thst who we are going after with the nk?
We could, but we don't have to. Just wanted it gone IF Sorian had it before we potentially lose you. I lean towards one of our green checks, or mostly green checked. We have so many now.....Nat, Commander Razmos, Malus. Or even go for Wee or Aeleus for funsies.

OJ RB: Zipped

We could, but we don't have to. Just wanted it gone IF Sorian had it before we potentially lose you. I lean towards one of our green checks, or mostly green checked. We have so many now.....Nat, Commander Razmos, Malus. Or even go for Wee or Aeleus for funsies.

I'm kind of in a position where out of spite I just want one of launch or sorian killed lol

I guess I should tell you that if someone has deathproof if you use the deathproof remover and then shoot them then they die because deathproof remover goes first

lol. Seriously though---I truly don't mind a spite lunch. I'll let you have the honors----Lunch or Sorian?

On the other hand I'm extremely tired of rising to Sorian's bait and launch lucking his way to survival. Plus the director will just change our target anyway.

We could kill Wee. I'd be down with someone like that

Vincent Alexander

On the other hand I'm extremely tired of rising to Sorian's bait and launch lucking his way to survival. Plus the director will just change our target anyway.

We could kill Wee. I'd be down with someone like that
There'd almost be something funny in shooting at Sorian again and again and again. Plus, Thanos is about to appear. I think this game is coming to an end in next 2ish days. Thanos might even bring some people back after murdering others. Who knows!

You got me on the Launch and Sorian train now. Really, it just comes to the director, whom we can't control....unless they were the ship captain who Fando shot to pieces. Before end of day, I need to look at continents where redirects happened.

Vincent Alexander

Who put this secret vote idea into Town's head?!

Launch by the time we all show up in the day:
80lw0w1meps41.jpg

But hey---he's landing in good spots anywho! So grats on him. lol

Vincent Alexander

Welp, I'm good with a Sorian shot. Let's have some fun. Plus, I think Aeleus is our Director. I say we use Kopite's Redirector too and select Aeleus onto Sorian too :)

Vincent Alexander

Welp, I'm good with a Sorian shot. Let's have some fun. Plus, I think Aeleus is our Director. I say we use Kopite's Redirector too and select Aeleus onto Sorian too :)
Hrm. Actually, if Aeleus is....probably can't choose Sorian since they are across continents. UNLESS that would just force Aeleus' power to be invalidated. Or we just have Aeleus redirect to Zipped since they are in the same location.

Yeah that's a good call. I'm down for it.

So OJ block zipped.
Kopite redirect Aeleus
I remember Sorian deathproof
You shoot Sorian

Sounds like a plan to me.

Vincent Alexander

Hrm. Actually, if Aeleus is....probably can't choose Sorian since they are across continents. UNLESS that would just force Aeleus' power to be invalidated. Or we just have Aeleus redirect to Zipped since they are in the same location.
I guess this was all a moot point anyway. Fando/Kopite aren't on same continent as Aeleus. Sorian/Muffin/Vere/Royal_Flush are targets we can use Redirector on.

Vincent Alexander

Kopite---do you know Vagrant Story? Fandorin made their fake claim EoD yesterday.

Here
Here
And a bit more Here

Sorry, ATP. It was a good time while you were here. I was going to give you item to commute, but then it time warped away....

Vincent Alexander

My friends I once shared drinks with have grown cold. Quiet. Would I be the next to join them? One could only hope. Death is but a switch waiting to be flipped off, and god knows how much I long for that darkness...but nonsense. I must shake the thought. It was fun and games until my friends were taken from me. There was no doubt I would be joining them soon, but first....something was owed to their memories. For Vamp, I must bequeuth a duck.

Vincent Alexander

Grats. Easy claim is to say the XP Boost was yours and tonight you can use it to automatically level up once (bringing you to level 4) so if you then win your fight, you go up to level 5.

Kopite

Quickdraw King
Kopite---I say we just continually shoot at Sorian until game is over. lol
Sure lol, even if it leads to no kills town will tear itself apart a bit.

I don’t know about Vagrant story, but Fando claimed he had a redirect, should I tell them I didn’t use it (how would I know who to use it on anyway lol)

Vincent Alexander

I see Fando mentioned the RPG game as well, shit what should I say happened last night lol
Kind of lame answer, but town will buy----I'd lie and say because you subbed in, you completely missed/didn't see that you had a fight with a harpy, and lost.

I'd also chime in about the XP Boost being yours, and that it'll let you auto-level up tonight even if you lose. And if you win, you gain 2 levels.

Vincent Alexander

VA, is it only the 2 of us left? Sorry I’m trying to catch up with the mechanics and the fakeclaim
It's just us :)

If there's anything I can help with, just let me know. At this point, there is a lot of suspicion on MrHedin and others, so I think you'll be safe today. You mostly just need to show up with a pulse for a tiny bit, let everyone know the above, and that you're just trying to figure out what the hell is going on. lol

Kopite

Quickdraw King
It's just us :)

If there's anything I can help with, just let me know. At this point, there is a lot of suspicion on MrHedin and others, so I think you'll be safe today. You mostly just need to show up with a pulse for a tiny bit, let everyone know the above, and that you're just trying to figure out what the hell is going on. lol
Yeah I think coasting and 'being lost' is the best outcome here lol, btw any idea where I should hide like Geno asked? Not sure what that's supposed to do

Top Bottom