Spectator Thread Knives Out - Spec Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I think it's still possible, but highly unlikely, for Scum to win at this point.

Had Chugg survived today, I think their chances would have been pretty decent, though he would certainly have been up for the vote again tomorrow.

Scum is down to 1 player now, and Town has 2 chances to find them. I think they'll do it, but who knows, stranger things have happened lol.

If everyone is cool with it, I'll go ahead and go open spoilers in here, probably once the day starts tomorrow.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Wow is that a terrible read by flat earth pandas I can't see myself ever subbing out as scum.

"Got stressed and left" Scum is not a stressful role scum is the most fun. I love when people correctly scum read me and I have to get out of danger, it's like a thrill ride and I never get mad because there correct and I'm a bad guy.

If I get mad and replace out (something I will try very hard to not do again) 99% odds I am town.

Last edited:

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Major Scum Spoilers:
That pre-typed from Chugg was weaksauce lol. In Scum chat he was all "I'm gunna have a pre-typed post, fuck Town, this is gunna be great" and then he posts like 4 sentences and I'm sitting here like "You call that a pre-typed?" Lmao.

Yeah it was lmao. I regretted it as soon as I posted it. Think I’m having some mafia burnout because I just could not get my head in the game here

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I think it's still possible, but highly unlikely, for Scum to win at this point.

Had Chugg survived today, I think their chances would have been pretty decent, though he would certainly have been up for the vote again tomorrow.

Scum is down to 1 player now, and Town has 2 chances to find them. I think they'll do it, but who knows, stranger things have happened lol.

If everyone is cool with it, I'll go ahead and go open spoilers in here, probably once the day starts tomorrow.
Boo no spoilers!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Spec Chats, like Vere said, or even joining a modchat just to observe, that's something that's totally possible, just need to reach out to a gamerunner beforehand and ask. Getting the bird's eye view of a whole game before it even starts, and being able to watch Scum do their thing in real time, and watch Town yell at each other instead of Scum, can be helpful for noticing those same patterns in the games you later play in.
Yeah game watching really helps. Because of running my own game and being a game watcher, I got a lot of good insight into how the mafia team works and even other chats as well.
Hawthorn, I have something for you:
:heart::heart::heart:
Hawthorn has been amazing. Love my replacement so much <3
Maybe now she will learn to like playing town!
It helps that the person she replaced was really town read ;) But yes :D

It was pretty obvious Chugg was scum when he replaced in. I didn't think it was fair to go straight at him because ATP replaced. Now I even said yesterday that I didn't think Zeke & Chugg were on the same team and that should have been the point where I backed off Zeke.

A bit annoying. I didn't sub out because I was scum. I subbed out because of you and Loki role-playing.

lokiduck

A bit annoying. I didn't sub out because I was scum. I subbed out because of you and Loki role-playing.
Sorry we made you uncomfortable with the RPing. It was basically just my way of shitposting and doing content till i had something to work with. I admittedly might have kept it up slightly if real life stuff hadn't affected me so much, but it was just my way of having fun since normally you can't openly flavor claim like that.

I will say tho that like I said in game I wasn't scum reading Chuggs because you subbed out.

Sorry we made you uncomfortable with the RPing. It was basically just my way of shitposting and doing content till i had something to work with. I admittedly might have kept it up slightly if real life stuff hadn't affected me so much, but it was just my way of having fun since normally you can't openly flavor claim like that.

I will say tho that like I said in game I wasn't scum reading Chuggs because you subbed out.

I worded that clumsily because I was a tad annoyed, to be clear, I subbed out because of insecurities about my own writing. You and hedin role play was neat and I would have loved to have joined in I just didn't feel capable of writing well enough to rp and incorporate trying to play mafia.

lokiduck

I worded that clumsily because I was a tad annoyed, to be clear, I subbed out because of insecurities about my own writing. You and hedin role play was neat and I would have loved to have joined in I just didn't feel capable of writing well enough to rp and incorporate trying to play mafia.
Ah okay.

lokiduck

Yeah if there’s one weird thing that this game has taught me it’s that shitposting is an art.
lol I've never really considered myself that great at Shit posting largely because I'm a terrible improvizer. I like to plan shit in advance.

However, this case it was like super totally easy roleplaying as Joni because she's like a super fun character with such an amazing company. <3

I'm also proud of myself for that joke vote on Hedin. I'm shit at doing those, and have only ever done it once before which was voting sparks in the first post of scooby doo mafia, because he did the same joke as me pregame but better.

SalvaPot

YEAH
-Lawful good shitposting
Monkey
-Neutral good shitposting
Hecht
-Chaotic good shitposting
Fanto
-Lawful neutral shitposting
lokiduck
-Neutral shitposting
Launchpad
-Chaotic neutral shitposting
Natiko
-Lawful evil shitposting
Geno
-Neutral evil shitposting
Zeke
-Chaotic evil shitposting
Blargonaut
-Unaligned shitposting
Sparks

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member

Well now I feel bad and I'm sorry that is what made you sub out.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
-Lawful good shitposting
Monkey
Hecht
Fanto
lokiduck
-Neutral shitposting
Launchpad
-Chaotic neutral shitposting
Natiko
-Lawful evil shitposting
Geno
-Neutral evil shitposting
Zeke
-Chaotic evil shitposting
Blargonaut
-Unaligned shitposting
Sparks
oh no lawful good is the WORST ALIGNMENT

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I dunno what Zeke sent Pancakes but I hope it was letitgo.gif.
It was this:

tenor.gif

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I really hope Zeke gets off the pancakes tunnel. Is it possible it her Yes. Zipped and Pandas are way more likely to be scum however.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Like even if Zeke was right about Pancakes being the last scum refusing to even consider someone seems very shortsighted.

Edit: well it seems like Zeke is interacting with Zipped now so maybe he is not full tunnel mode.

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
The reason I suspect Zipped is because he makes the most nothing statements this game.

The guy just posted we need to vote for fep because "at best fep is 1/2 scum and at worst he is town"

I think the word choice "after the bus yesterday" is odd

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
It almost feels like mylo today to me if they choose wrong between Fep and Zipped (still unsure myself which of the 2 is scum) because I don't trust Zeke and Pancakes not to vote for Each other tomorrow.

Edit: however if the two came together on the last day to kill scum it would be a really cool friendship arc.

lokiduck

So weird to kill Malus instead of Season 19 MVP and 2021 replacement of the year Hawthorn.
I'm confused by this lol. If chuggs was still alive it would have been her (chuggs told me as much on discord :P) So I was really surprised.

I think the final scum is trying to throw off suspicion on them because they voted Malus (since I think it's Zipped or FEPs) and because Malus was massively townread after what happened.
The reason I suspect Zipped is because he makes the most nothing statements this game.

The guy just posted we need to vote for fep because "at best fep is 1/2 scum and at worst he is town"

I think the word choice "after the bus yesterday" is odd
Yeah this is why I voted Zipped lol. His arguments and votes were so weak.

lokiduck

Someone run a search with me, I only got four posts where chuggs even mentioned Loki, I got more from the Hawthorn search and they only interacted for a day.

that being said the four posts, three are early saying Loki is town and the last is changing. No ACTUAL conversations with Lokiduck (which really isn’t that bad in this game since Loki had a LOT going on IRL during most of the game)
:pikathink: I wonder why? It's almost like Hawthorn has been playing in the game only for a day.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
That Hawthorn didn't die (or Zeke) should tell y'all who it is, honestly.

edit: well, addendum: that Hawthorn didn't die makes it very obvious. I actually don't know why not Zeke unless they thought Zeke would be a distraction, but Zeke is the towniest town right now after Chuggs' flip.

lokiduck

Seriously Zipped why are you even considering me/thorny. LOL She's the only one trying to be peacekeeper between Zeke and Pancakes... ooooh that's why :pikathink:

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Zipped what are you doing

There are a lot of people who'd have bussed Chuggs cold with the hammer drop but I can't see Pancakes as being one of them.

lokiduck

LOL if I was scum i'd keep Zeke and Pancakes around purposefully with the hope they'd keep bickering, just like I would have kept malus so Zipped or Feps would keep pushing him. So the fact that Thorny didn't die really surprises me as the person in that slot. :laughing:

lokiduck

The fact that Zipped keeps going after the mainly townread peeps is LOL. Like come on Zipped. :surprised:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
That Hawthorn didn't die (or Zeke) should tell y'all who it is, honestly.

edit: well, addendum: that Hawthorn didn't die makes it very obvious. I actually don't know why not Zeke unless they thought Zeke would be a distraction, but Zeke is the towniest town right now after Chuggs' flip.
but Zeke is the most likely to mis vote I would not kill Zeke ever if scum is who I think it is

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
The fact that Zipped keeps going after the mainly townread peeps is LOL. Like come on Zipped. :surprised:
I actually like the tactic makes Zipped look more like confused town than the Lazy scum he looked like yesterday

all of Zipped arguments have been absolutely terrible though. He has never explained going hard after only Malus yesterday besides the very weak "slip" angle on malus.

He has presented no reason to go after fep at all besides "we have too"

I don't blame Fep for misreading my day 1 play but Zipped knows me and would have stronger reasoning if he actually thought I was scum.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
If zipped is scum he still has a decent path to victory he has to play this just right though. (Stop pushing things chill a bit.)

of Fep is scum he is already playing this just right stay low profile and let town feast on each other.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Oh no Zipped baby what is you doing, don't say your confident it is pancakes when literally 40 minutes ago you were completely unsure who it was.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I was about to agree with you and point out what he was doing right until his last 2 post. This reminds me of launchpad in mylo during Risk going way to hard giving himself away. (Still won with neutral help though lol)

Nah, he's got it. He'll turn it around here. Just you watch

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Nah, he's got it. He'll turn it around here. Just you watch
Yeah he can turn it around and he has done some good things I don't want to sound to harsh on Zipped mostly focusing on his last 2 post being a major unforced error.

Hawthorn went from leaning Fep to leaning Zipped because he is making no sense right now.

lokiduck

LOL Zipped... Chuggs townreads townies as scum, it's what he does to try and pocket people like he did me my first game >:( He doesn't townread his partner the entire fucking game.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
The argument that chuggs can't townread pancakes do to lack of interaction is so devoid of logic in multiple ways.

what a bad argument.

lokiduck

I'm Joni, vanilla town.

I agree with your case against FEP. Zipped hasn't made a ton of sense to me today, but I can see his posts coming from town who's trying to readjust his reads after realizing he was wrong against Malus. The way Chuggs ducked out of voting for FEP pushes it enough in that direction that I'm confident in saying that it's FEP for me today.

I'm not saying that I'm setting up a chain-vote-out. If FEP flips town and I'm alive tomorrow, I'm not going to assume it's zipped, I'm going to look at all living players as possibilities.

I'll hold off on voting in case someone wants to say something, but that's my vote for today.

Go Thorny go! You can do it replacement Joni!

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
It's so hard for me to read Fep's No real scum tell for me or town tell is just process of elimination saying it has to be Him or Zipped.

(Small chance it's pancakes but it's small enough that If I was in the game I never vote for pancakes and accept the lose if she played that well.)

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Is Zipped is scum his path is now open vote out Feps then night kill The Crow.

Wait for Zeke's "Pancake Paranoia" (tm) to take over.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
-Lawful good shitposting
Monkey
Hecht
Fanto
lokiduck
-Neutral shitposting