Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
VTKbh5c.gif

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
lay off me dude
531218937032081408.png

atleast it dosnt cost much to get me tipsy
When i first started drinking I'd do a two drink max for vodka based drinks (still do when social drinking). I told my Dutch friend that while studying abroad in Russia, and he offered to buy my drinks because I was such a cheap date LOL.

But at least i get drunk on vodka not whiteclaw

Poisonsip.png

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
The thing I am interested in is who mafia kill on night 1.

In other games town makes a move first. Someone gets voted, people give opinions. The mafia team are thinking about who they kill in the narrative of the game. But here they have to strike first and kill 2 people with absolutely no reasoning.

So who do you kill night 1?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
If I was scum, Sorian probably has to be in the kill list. Just got to take this time to off a loud player. Beyond that it would be between Hedin and Thorny for me. Hedin is just a really solid player who hangs out in the middle of the pack a lot, and Thorny is growing real quick into one of the better players here. Would probably go Hedin just to make people question why Thorny wasn’t the kill a bit even though I don’t know if that would stick.

Swamped wouldn’t be a bad option too, but I would feel bad because she hasn’t played in a while.

Also maybe Vere for the meme.

Faddy

The thing about killing Sorian is that if I was the medic I definitely save Sorian. If I have the potential of a free greencheck on sorian in a game like this I would take it.

Maybe scum put both kills on Sorian. Just to make sure.

Ephidel

Shirou kindly provided me with the context to understand Terra's artwork. That was nice of him
767883192958713916.png

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
The thing about killing Sorian is that if I was the medic I definitely save Sorian. If I have the potential of a free greencheck on sorian in a game like this I would take it.

Maybe scum put both kills on Sorian. Just to make sure.
Yeah, it's this, really.

Who knew everyone would get avatar wild for this game? these are SO GOOD

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Let's test it out and see what we think. We can change it whenenever! WE HAVE THE POWER

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
When i first started drinking I'd do a two drink max for vodka based drinks (still do when social drinking). I told my Dutch friend that while studying abroad in Russia, and he offered to buy my drinks because I was such a cheap date LOL.

But at least i get drunk on vodka not whiteclaw

View attachment 230
Yeahhhh! Vodka is my jam. I mean I hate it, but it’s what I drink by far the most of.

The thing I am interested in is who mafia kill on night 1.

In other games town makes a move first. Someone gets voted, people give opinions. The mafia team are thinking about who they kill in the narrative of the game. But here they have to strike first and kill 2 people with absolutely no reasoning.

So who do you kill night 1?
Without knowing who scum is I’d say Vere and Haw here. You take the gamble that medic will go for Sorian over them and shoot for a double kill while you have it.

I'd actually kill VA and Kyan here if I'm scum. Vere and Thorny both are regular victims of scum bias during day phases while it's usually much more difficult to find good reasons to eject either VA or Kyan.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
It's a matter of out-thinking Town from a scum perspective. Hawthorn and Blarg. IMO.

lokiduck

I’m partial to both

“You're goddamn right I put the gag order in that PM, and I'd do it again too”

and

“You know, I was feeling pretty bad that I had fooled you again specifically.”

but those might be too long
I love the first one LOL
I was thinking either

McSniffyPants

or

can i smell you
Can I smell you is perfect. I would have tried to find something call back to his amazing play in Risk LOL but this one is just perfect.
Yeahhhh! Vodka is my jam. I mean I hate it, but it’s what I drink by far the most of.
yeahhhhhh I actually built up my alcohol tolerance on vodka.

I didn't drink until I was almost 22 because I always hated the taste of alcohol because the after taste was disgusting to me (and my religious background before I left that faith to become agnostic was 100% against drinking any form of alcohol and even coffee because both substances were considered addictive).

However, one day after a super bad Russian test I was 100% sure I bombed I asked my friend for a shot of vodka and realized Vodka didn't have a disgusting after taste. I was in love from that point on with beautiful lovely Vodochka. <3

Additionally, I knew I was going to have to study abroad in Russia at some point and cultural norms are heavily focused on drinking vodka shots if you hang out with someone at their house, so I wanted to build up a tolerance.

So I drank vodka every other weekend. It started with one glass until it became two and so on.

I drink other alcohols as well, but Vodka is still my fave as I drink it both in mixed drinks and straight (specifically Russian Standard).

ALSO GENERAL TIP: Never drink frozen vodka unless you want alcohol poisoning!!!! I originally froze my vodka but it turns out vodka doesn't freeze, and what does is the no alcoholic parts, so you make yourself more drunk quicker and also get a stronger more concentrated dose of pure alcohol. This was how I built my tolerance because I didn't know any better >>

Anyways I had two lemon drops made with grapefruit vodka and they were amazing. I think it was the best Lemondrop I've ever had.

lokiduck

I agree with everyone that the Among us Avatars are amazing. If I were scum I'd kill someone who didn't get an among us avatar just so those that did can show them off in game.

Faddy

The danger is out thinking yourself.

Scum could just go to random.org and get 2 names. Job done.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
We shitpost and then we talk about all the ways we would play if we were in and get real smug about it so we can crash and burn when we play our next game and spec can do the same thing to us. It's a cycle.

Also, for those of you who are about to die: we salute you and let you know that anyone who dies n0 in this game will take no priority hit. It will be like you didn't play at all.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh, interesting. I'm curious to see which because I think that will give us a good clue on the medic.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Dear Gamewatchers DO NOT tease the unspoiled.

:heart:

You don't even know...
but but but but where's the fun in being a gamewatcher otherwise?!

(I just think it will actually lead to some reads we can follow for clues on the medic, regardless of what people know and don't)

Faddy

but but but but where's the fun in being a gamewatcher otherwise?!

(I just think it will actually lead to some reads we can follow for clues on the medic, regardless of what people know and don't)

But no one gets told if a medic save happens or not.

The only way you can be sure that the medic got a save is if there is a deathless night.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
But no one gets told if a medic save happens or not.

The only way you can be sure that the medic got a save is if there is a deathless night.
No, but I'm thinking like this:

If I cover someone n0 and they live, I have to decide between three options: that person was scum, that person was not targeted, or I got a save.
So that combined with actually observing the person = interesting reads

No matter what, there's information there. It just depends on who the medic is and how they play - some won't even really give reads - but if they do, it should be interesting to see how they piece things together (or don't).

I would like to bet five dollars Sorian is the first/only to try to call this an attempted dumbclear move from scum but yeah, that’s town af.

I mean, on a surface level that feels like a very townie thing to say. That he didn't even notice the unusual kill mechanic wouldn't be possible as scum Terra. It at least makes me feel like I should consider keeping an eye on him until I can determine if Terra said it on purpose or without knowing.

You underestimated Vere.

And now I'm scum reading Vere, nothing has changed in this format.

I already want to slam my head into the nearest wall lol

Seems like everyone involved in the discussion (sans Hedin) is roughly along the same wavelength that what I did is too NAI to call, which I agree with. I lean more to agree with Hedin because this would be a rather weak effort for town cred given how quickly this could be shut down, but again, both arguments are reasonable so there's not much reason on my part to conclude one way or the other from either side at this point.

Such a long winded way to say, "Nope."

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
You know i had three seperate layers for the light refracting iff the mask each at different opacity.

Recoloured 4 dif shades on the suit to get it to match properly to, then repainted half of it since PSs replace colour feature is jank ass and had half of it turn out green.

Nin just hits fill over his normal avatar and thinks he has fuckin anything to brag about.

Faddy

Polite convention says you get 1 non-game related post after you die. Usually a game runner would post the message but I felt this one needed a personal touch.

Any thoughts on who would do this to you Stan?

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Polite convention says you get 1 non-game related post after you die. Usually a game runner would post the message but I felt this one needed a personal touch.

Any thoughts on who would do this to you Stan?
It was more the content lol.

As for who killed me i honestly have no idea, its been forever since i was NKd early and i feel like my timezone complications would have made me a pretty useful distraction more than anything early game with this particular setup.
Best i can guess is its someone that thinking i would have been able to read them well, i.e someone iv really honed in on in the past, or i was just predicted as someone unlikely to be protected since im typically not an early target.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
With no flips, I think it's pretty clear by now that if I were playing a game like this, every day would probably feel like D1 to me - it'd be dartboard votes all the way!

Faddy

With no flips, I think it's pretty clear by now that if I were playing a game like this, every day would probably feel like D1 to me - it'd be dartboard votes all the way!

It is definitely a game where you need to speculate a little and base your reasoning on some assumptions.

Blarg is trying to get people to claim a PR. It is an idea, I'm not sure if it is a good one or not. It is potentially giving away who is what PR or worse allowing mafia to work out if a PR is dead and have a free claim. Obviously some people are going to blank it or be like Sorian and just claim vanilla.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Everyone entertaining the "nin killed stan for the lols" is misreading our relationship to an impressive degree, and i feel like it aught to be obvious.

Nin likes to rag on me, he cant do that half as much if im not there, killing me early defeats the point.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Everyone entertaining the "nin killed stan for the lols" is misreading our relationship to an impressive degree, and i feel like it aught to be obvious.

Nin likes to rag on me, he cant do that half as much if im not there, killing me early defeats the point.
Yeah, I’m not really following why so many believe it has to be someone with a special tie to you but so it goes.

Faddy

I thought it was going to be the other way.

That nin would get a bunch of town reads because people would assume that he never kills Stan so early.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Blarg's plan actually has some teeth, I think. It's the most clear and coherent early game strategy I've seen from him - because there are three power roles, three imposters, and scum will not stack in one area if they participate.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
lol I'm going to make a role just for Sorian that say something like "you have to be humble and not a dick or you get modkilled" and next time I run a game he's in, I'm just going to slip it into the mix. I want to see if he'd replace out.

I mean, <3 you 4eva, Sorian, but you've done "you are all foolish fools" twice now and it's just d1.

Faddy

Someone needs to make a scum reads. And not reactionary stuff like nin is scum because Stan died. That was fine in the first hour but nothing has come of it.

There are far too many people just shrugging shoulders and saying they don't know. Well obviously. That is the game. I need meta scum reads, tone scum reads, disengenuous scum reads. See what sticks.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
Work exploded this week. I was really looking forward to playing this one too. Hopefully I can pop into spec a few times and stay up-to-date on all the murder.

Ephidel

Someone needs to make a scum reads. And not reactionary stuff like nin is scum because Stan died. That was fine in the first hour but nothing has come of it.

There are far too many people just shrugging shoulders and saying they don't know. Well obviously. That is the game. I need meta scum reads, tone scum reads, disengenuous scum reads. See what sticks.
Faddy seems sus.
Making all these game rules and expecting people to read them? Just feels like he's trying to catch people out. Seems scummy to me
767883192958713916.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom