Ghost in the Skeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
lol I'm going to make a role just for Sorian that say something like "you have to be humble and not a dick or you get modkilled" and next time I run a game he's in, I'm just going to slip it into the mix. I want to see if he'd replace out.

I mean, <3 you 4eva, Sorian, but you've done "you are all foolish fools" twice now and it's just d1.

I really wish he would be upfront about what the heck he’s talking about instead of just vaguely wrong in a way you can’t put out because you don’t know what he’s talking about.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I really wish he would be upfront about what the heck he’s talking about instead of just vaguely wrong in a way you can’t put out because you don’t know what he’s talking about.
Well, that's the thing, right? Makes it harder to mock him later for being wrong.

He is, usually, almost certainly wrong. lol.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
"reminder swamped claimed unironically to be the doctor "
"That's such a weird move, why would the doctor do that? But if she's scum trying not to get ejected, it's just so out there so early."

We are going to dissect this as part of the strategy of everyone fake claiming a PR.

The people who said this has also claimed a PR (at least according to Blarg's list). So why are they talking about it being weird? They participated in the fake PR game. The whole point is to create some sort of wifom and also some sort of accountability.

In their opinion should no one have claimed to be the medic?

This is why I think Blarg's whole idea is flawed and just going to out PRs to scum who can read between the lines. For example Player 1 here has given themselves away as making an "ironic" claim. And essentially that they believe the whole process is pointless but they did it anyway. To me it is a completely foolish idea. What are you going to actually do if someone is a PR and going to get voted out? It is already set up for everyone to be fake claiming.

So should people claiming cop be off the agenda today to protect the real cop?

To me the whole thing is a bunch of non-sequitir logic. For me the best thing is to not create confusion. Everyone is assumed to be vanilla until they say otherwise and there is no taking back a PR claim. Stop faking stuff as town, a golden rule to live by.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Nah, I think it's actually a fine strategy (for the reasons I mentioned above), AND faking things as town can be great - but town has to be willing to die and willing to read between the lines themselves. Both of those are difficult. I think the real issue is breadcrumb culture and I kinda hate it - it really does just open up things for scum to read that town may miss.

I do agree with you that people are acting very oddly, like super shocked that someone was claiming when they all just claimed. Like. Hi? But there is something maybe potentially in watching who might actually be trying to suss (lol) out what she was doing vs who won't.

I don't think any of it matters, though, because I'm pretty sure scum has this in the bag. They are organized and town will be too uncertain to push reads until they have to. I'd be afraid that they wouldn't even read majority one day but the game will get very small very fast so that will probably save them from themselves.

Faddy

Hawthorn said
"vote: Swamped

I don't think she was really claiming doctor. The last thing the doctor would want to do is claim this early.

@Swamped just making sure you know there's lots of talk of voting you out "

Hawthorn also said
"I agree we should do Blarg's claim plan. I am a doctor. Or am I? "

Posts are probably going to come back and bite Hawthorn.

Like the literal only scum read on Swamped is that she claimed and some people believed it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yeah, I think we'll be seeing Thorny here sooner rather than later but then maybe she will see that totally anonymous absolutely secret admirer note.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Oh also for those in spec taking notes. Blarg proposing a plan like this one is a giant signal flare of a town tell for him.

Well damn that's not good. I was one of the three power roles lol.

Faddy your timing for PM literally could not be any better. You sent me the message I was nk'd five minutes before I was about to catch up on what I missed and do some ISO'ing. I barely played but I really enjoyed this concept. I'd like to play more unorthodox games like this.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Well damn that's not good. I was one of the three power roles lol.

Faddy your timing for PM literally could not be any better. You sent me the message I was nk'd five minutes before I was about to catch up on what I missed and do some ISO'ing. I barely played but I really enjoyed this concept. I'd like to play more unorthodox games like this.

Did you self heal night 0 as the doc? Because if not they might have got another one also.

Did you self heal night 0 as the doc? Because if not they might have got another one also.
Doctor I was not
200.gif

Faddy

for our Gamewatcher overlords who know everything

Yes Geno was the doctor. Yes it was immediately obvious to mafia when Terra was saved on night 1, yes town are in trouble. And more trouble than you know. It could be worse, but not much [/spolier]

Faddy

Here are more spoilers because honestly I can't even.

The Cop checked themselves last night. I tried gently to guide them away from that but the Role PM said nothing about self targeting and the medic one does so I couldn't say NO.

The Cop checked themselves last night. I tried gently to guide them away from that but the Role PM said nothing about self targeting and the medic one does so I couldn't say NO.
200.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF

What in the fuck

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member

there's not even a gif for this
there are candidates but no go far enough

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean, it's whatever, I get trying to big brain your role, but also there's just not time in this game. There isn't time or space.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Scum is working together very well, yes. And town would have needed to hit the ground running to have a solid chance here, I think but the weekend start + town makeup + ??? definitely pushes this toward scum.

I saved Terra n1 and when I saw 1 death I was pretty sure they'd get him n2, I thought we had caught Swamped though so I breadcrumbed that I didn't think she was really the doctor. I guess that+who else would save Terra gave it away, what sucks was that Terra was also a power role, think it's GG

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I mean tbf it's less town being stupid and more scum being extremely smart (the last spoiler aside).
Very true - I was going to say that town had blown their own chances to begin with but, as you say, it's scum in particular that have been making the right moves.

LaunchpadMcQ

...can I smell you?

tenor.gif

Faddy

Blarg drawing all the wrong conclusions...

I'm quoting myself from Eastenders mafia because why not

"No that is how people virtue signal that they are town. They pretend that there are social rules and customs you must hold to. But that isn't true at all. People do whatever they want. And if you start assessing people essentially based on manners you are just going to lose. because when scum are always aware they are being looked at they are more likely to stick within these pretend rules. "

Blarg made some rules everyone agreed to. But instead of looking at the people who are nicely going along with his idea and keeping themselves lower in profile he is going exclusively after the people who didn't participate.

If Sorian and nin had willingly participated it would have been much scummier of them imo. They are both a bit stubborn in mafia games and if they are given no reason to go along with something they simply won't.

Blarg also needs to understand you cannot break this game by doing some sort of maths based analysis. If he starts from a wrong assumption on day 1 then the whole game becomes pointless. It is no longer a social deduction game. And really that is my big disappointment with this whole game. there hasn't been any real social deduction happening. In a game with no flips people are trying as hard as they can to create some sort of mechanics to cling to rather than making town or scum reads.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Blarg made some rules everyone agreed to. But instead of looking at the people who are nicely going along with his idea and keeping themselves lower in profile he is going exclusively after the people who didn't participate.
^^^yep

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I mean, credit to Blarg for doing something here. He took the lead, he made a plan and while it had flaws, it could have borne fruit if that other piece had been added - reads. Deduction.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
It feels like town is waiting for information that’s not going to come. Like they’re stuck in the “Wait for the flip info” habit. Even though it’s not really going to give them info and they’ll be just as lost as before.

It feels like town is waiting for information that’s not going to come. Like they’re stuck in the “Wait for the flip info” habit. Even though it’s not really going to give them info and they’ll be just as lost as before.
Yep my thoughts exactly. We got hosed with all three power roles basically being useless in terms of obtaining info. So they're waiting for info that just isn't there.

Faddy

Blarg's mechanics on the vigilante isn't exactly wrong. Other than the possibility of the vigilante stacking targets with mafia... but that is quite a long shot.

Which is why it isn't actually a bad idea for the vigilante to claim whenever they want, even on day 1. I don't think Terra was wrong to just hold both his shot and his claim. He could genuinely have had no expectation of dying in the night. Very unfortunate circumstances for town. If he was alive he opens the day by claiming and saying he didn't shoot. Everyone knows Swamped was town and they can work from there.

Claiming before you shoot gets out of this scenario Blarg describes where mafia can claim vigilante after deducing that the vig is dead.

1oYeMF4.png

Hawthorn did a good job of explaining her thoughts on the likely scenarios. They need to see there is no claim and now there are 3 possible scenarios where Swamped was town and only 1 where she was mafia.

Faddy

Yep my thoughts exactly. We got hosed with all three power roles basically being useless in terms of obtaining info. So they're waiting for info that just isn't there.

I have heard people say that a night 1 medic save is actually bad for town. So as good as it was that Geno saved you. From the save info mafia were able to deduce the medic right away.

The mafia team had a brief discussion about the game but quickly realised they had 2 kills that could not be stopped. They were going to get the medic and they had a chance of you still being PR.

The cop has played sub-optimally but is still useful. If they don't get killed today then mafia need to make a decision. They can be confident the vig is dead. They can deduce it was you or Stan. So now they are cop hunting. If they can make two kills do they make 2 or only 1. 1 denies town all sorts of useful info but it also halves their chances of hitting the cop.

Faddy

There was a good bit of scum hunting going on before the emergency meeting. It all seems to have faded away though.

Faddy

PM from the cop in summary.

> What if I fake a red check on town
> Mafia will let me live to get more checks

This is fucking galaxy brain shit. Like beyond anything I had even considered.

How are they going to know it is a fake red??? unless they are going to lie about their current 1 greencheck? Absolutely insane.

Hawthorn is dead on about Zipped. She's cutting through it.
She really is, hawthorn plays good mafia. Even more so if she is scum this time around.

Post-mortem:

I tried really hard to get people to think about how things are different because of the no flips and we can’t count on the typical tropes.

I want to be spoiled just to appease the gut, but I have a feeling it won’t be long.

Faddy

Wait...

The cop checked THEMSELVES the first night.

446fada7ba31b2de51dc43fbaf85ca23.gif

They did it on the second night. The cop sent another message.

"I messed up"

I'll out the cop checks for fun. Ty4on > Cop > Hawthorn

This is going to be a SAME.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
You know what, fuck it.

I sat on my hands not wanting to be criticised for not seeing whatever you were all seeing yesterday, but I just don't understand why that previous cop move bothers you all so much.

If I had that role it's the very first thing I'd have asked if I could do. It turns comparative speculation into confirmation. It's so damn obvious to me as a move that I'd have expected it to be disallowed and for the answer to be "lol no, of course not", but I'd still have asked.

And I refuse to let that person walk in here after the game and see all this lolwhuting and think nobody was on their side, even if the fact it's me saying I'd do it is more damning than any of your comments would be
767883192958713916.png

... that newer plan though, nah.
Nu uh, that's not one I'd claim
746229884040380417.png

Faddy

Scum haven't made a move yet but I don't think I am blowing anyone's mind when I confirm that Zipped was indeed Town.

If the cop checks live through the night and the cop does not BIG BRAIN it isn't too bad. Those are good checks for town.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Blarg drawing all the wrong conclusions...

I'm quoting myself from Eastenders mafia because why not

If Sorian and nin had willingly participated it would have been much scummier of them imo. They are both a bit stubborn in mafia games and if they are given no reason to go along with something they simply won't.

Blarg also needs to understand you cannot break this game by doing some sort of maths based analysis. If he starts from a wrong assumption on day 1 then the whole game becomes pointless. It is no longer a social deduction game. And really that is my big disappointment with this whole game. there hasn't been any real social deduction happening. In a game with no flips people are trying as hard as they can to create some sort of mechanics to cling to rather than making town or scum reads.
I was joking before but this actually has me wondering how things mightv gone if i was there,
i bang the "look at player behaviour dummies" drum far more than most and maybe this time i could have been listened to more than not at all.

Faddy

You know what, fuck it.

I sat on my not wanting to be criticised for not seeing whatever you were all seeing yesterday, but I just don't understand why that previous cop move bothers you all so much.

If I had that role it's the very first thing I'd have asked if I could do. It turns comparative speculation into confirmation. It's so damn obvious to me as a move that I'd have expected it to be disallowed and for the answer to be "lol no, of course not", but I'd still have asked.

And I refuse to let that person walk in here after the game and see all this lolwhuting and think nobody was on their side, even if the fact it's me saying I'd do it is more damning than any of your comments would be
767883192958713916.png

746229884040380417.png

You waste a night turning low% speculation into certainty. There are MANY downsides to checking yourself.

If you check yourself and mafia kill your other check you have ZERO information.
The odds of a same check being 2 mafia is less than 4%. And that is if you make a random choice. Add in the ability to make a non-partner read and choose someone that could never be aligned to your first check makes it almost 100%
You waste an opportunity of checking a mafia
You should be using your role to inform people of other players' alignment. Claiming cop is your alignment check.
In a game with no flips the difference between the cop having once chance to find a mafia and two chances is huge for the long game.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Of couse that belies how everything about this games structure wlild be poson to me lol, i think like 20 posts where made while i was around yesterday while i have 5 pages to catch up on now.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You waste a night turning low% speculation into certainty. There are MANY downsides to checking yourself.

If you check yourself and mafia kill your other check you have ZERO information.
The odds of a same check being 2 mafia is less than 4%. And that is if you make a random choice. Add in the ability to make a non-partner read and choose someone that could never be aligned to your first check makes it almost 100%
You should be using your role to inform people of other players' alignment. Claiming cop is your alignment check.
In a game with no flips the difference between the cop having once chance to find a mafia and two chances is huge for the long game.

Pretty much this. I could see the play maybe working if you had a larger game, but you really don’t have time to be trying to do this in a game like this.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Speaking of, what was the reasoning behind scum having 2 kills per night?
As it stands its making for a very short game, but im terrible at hashing out game balance.

With the knowledge that my reads on Ty4on and Hawthorn are right, I have the following as my scum team.
My scum is likely Sorian, and then someone on both votes but not a high poster likely turmoil7, followed by either nin or Leo.

kyanrute and Verelios are playing games that I think town plays more than scum plays.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?

But in a game with no flips, without throwing my own alignment into the mix, I don't have a check.
I have at best the fact that two people are different. It doesn't tell anyone who scum is.

I'm going to pretend I'm your cop and did the same checks.

So my results so far are

N1 Ty4on -> N2 Hawthorn = Same.

Let's say tonight I chuck Kyan's name in there, and let's pretend tonight's result is "Different"

And now I take that to the thread for reasons.

Hey Thread, I'm the parity cop.
I think I'm about to die so here are my results:

"Ty4on and Hawthorn are the same"
"Hawthorn and Kyan are different"

(by the way please protect me tonight doctor who is hopefully real so I can get another result tomorrow)

Who gets dead in this game? Because based on the game so far, I'm leaning Ty4on and Hawthorn, and then my "check" reveal probably gets two town killed instead of one imposter.

From my perspective the idea of including myself in the investigation line isn't there to clear me, it's to divorce my results from subjective reads - including my own.

Now you've explained it I can see how there's less room for that in a smaller game, but considering the overall lack of reads on display in this one I still don't necessarily think it would be a terrible thing.

Faddy

Speaking of, what was the reasoning behind scum having 2 kills per night?
As it stands its making for a very short game, but im terrible at hashing out game balance.

It balances the game out. If you think about it like lives. Mafia have 3 lives and town have around 3 lives.

Town have been wrong twice and if they are wrong tomorrow the game is going to be over. But there is also the effect of the more that town dwindles the more mafia become exposed. The double kill also balances out town PRs vs 3 mafia goons and helps with the lack of flips.

I think it is going to be a short game because town are going to continue being wrong.

Faddy

But in a game with no flips, without throwing my own alignment into the mix, I don't have a check.
I have at best the fact that two people are different. It doesn't tell anyone who scum is.

I'm going to pretend I'm your cop and did the same checks.

So my results so far are

N1 Ty4on -> N2 Hawthorn = Same.

Let's say tonight I chuck Kyan's name in there, and let's pretend tonight's result is "Different"

And now I take that to the thread for reasons.

Who gets dead in this game? Because based on the game so far, I'm leaning Ty4on and Hawthorn, and then my "check" reveal probably gets two town killed instead of one imposter.

From my perspective the idea of including myself in the investigation line isn't there to clear me, it's to divorce my results from subjective reads - including my own.

Now you've explained it I can see how there's less room for that in a smaller game, but considering the overall lack of reads on display in this one I still don't necessarily think it would be a terrible thing.

Believing a SAME check is mafia is a low% play. If it happens to be true it is because the cop made a bad read on their N2 check. They should be targeting someone who is reading the game opposite to their N1 check. Remembering that without flips mafia have less incentive to bus or separate on votes.

The N3 check should be your biggest suspect. If they are the SAME as the other two then it is overwhelmingly likely they are town. If they are different they are most likely scum.

You have to be able to make subjective reads. That is what mafia is truly about. Being able to tell that someone is doing something that tells you they are not town. And it doesn't matter what that something is. Often it is not going to be a deliberate act like a vote or even a read. It is going to be something more subtle.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
You know what, fuck it.

I sat on my hands not wanting to be criticised for not seeing whatever you were all seeing yesterday, but I just don't understand why that previous cop move bothers you all so much.

767883192958713916.png

746229884040380417.png
Natiko also believes in the self check. We had an argument about it earlier lol.

Do your thing. There are many strategies!

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
personally i also wouldn't go for the self check, but thats more thanks to me being a pathologically risk-keen person
It balances the game out. If you think about it like lives. Mafia have 3 lives and town have around 3 lives.

Town have been wrong twice and if they are wrong tomorrow the game is going to be over. But there is also the effect of the more that town dwindles the more mafia become exposed. The double kill also balances out town PRs vs 3 mafia goons and helps with the lack of flips.

I think it is going to be a short game because town are going to continue being wrong.
I dont really follow the 'even lives' logic when they are playing totally different games, early game is much easier for scum to not be killed than it is for town to figure them out.
it feels like that makes early game, which is virtually always in scums favour, even more of an easy time for scum,
while as soon as one is killed things will turn against them quick, like things are driven to either be a sweep or a wash.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
basically what im saying is, assuming im reading things at all correctly which is a long shot for me on this kinda thing, i think it turned this into a zerg(scum) vs protoss(town) match and im curious if that was the intention

Faddy

basically what im saying is, assuming im reading things at all correctly which is a long shot for me on this kinda thing, i think it turned this into a zerg(scum) vs protoss(town) match and im curious if that was the intention

Scum are definitely stomping right now.

However they might be making their first mistake imo. They are seriously thinking about double stacking tonight which could be bad.

It takes it to 9 players. They can still win in the next phase and denies town info on zipped BUT going to 8 makes it triple mylo. They also have 1 less chance to kill the cop and cement a win.

If Hawthorn, Ty and Blarg can work together to find a mafia it takes town out of mylo for the next day. And 5 vs 2 is much better for town.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Natiko also believes in the self check. We had an argument about it earlier lol.

Do your thing. There are many strategies!
I will say in this specific game it wouldn’t have gone well since the doctor got killed early, but generally speaking I still would rather out myself early as the cop, get two confirmed town on the board, narrow the pool for the vig, and buy the doc time. Either scum have to be confident they got the doc, have to stack on me (which slows the game down), or I get another check anyways. I just think if you do two random scans and get different off the bat you’re looking at a complete toss up and could easily get mind gamed by scum. I will say two random checks and a same off the bat is the best outcome.

Edit: This comes from the perspective of Super Mario where I was tracker and town got completely fucked by misleading results from it.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think unless the cop gets lucky, they’re fine. Even if Blarg, Thorn, and Ty do work together, there are people in the game who are easier targets and scum can and should freely stack on the vote to get majority.

This is over.

Faddy

I think unless the cop gets lucky, they’re fine. Even if Blarg, Thorn, and Ty do work together, there are people in the game who are easier targets and scum can and should freely stack on the vote to get majority.

This is over.

But this where MATH should come into it. With 9 alive and 3 confirmed there is not enough town to create a majority without the votes of those 3.

So they immediately need to make a pact that they will vote together and that the other town MUST vote with them. They should assert complete control over voting.

Everyone is free to give opinions and solve the game as best they can but if you are unconfirmed you have to listen to and vote with confirmed town.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I will say this: this game, I hope, illustrates the importance of GETTING OUT THERE AND MAKING YOURSELF OBVIOUSLY TOWNY.

About six people have done it (seven if you count one dead person) and three of them are mafia. Yikes.

You know mafia is going to be trying to look town, but not doing it as town just leaves you a big question mark who people are going to kill.

Faddy

Oh no. I just thought of something.

Blarg might not give his checks on the assumption that 1 mafia is dead and town won't lose today.

Oh no. I just thought of something.

Blarg might not give his checks on the assumption that 1 mafia is dead and town won't lose today.
With any luck he reveals anyway, he has to realize that it’s three days in and that many clears can only help town.

Of course if they had listened to ME yesterday everyone would already have good reads, but let’s be real I’m pretty sure half of the group not listening to me wasn’t listening on purpose

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
If there’s anytime for town to turn this around, it’s here. I still don’t think they win, but I feel like this was not the play scum should have made here

Faddy

If there’s anytime for town to turn this around, it’s here. I still don’t think they win, but I feel like this was not the play scum should have made here

Ok. I'm looking at Blarg's chart thing and I think it might actually get town close. If town go with the deduction that scum probably spread themselves out it looks decent. And i know Blarg is already doing this

Scum have some other dangerous tactics in the works too.

IF town get out of today. 7 with 2 confirmed is pretty good.

> COP
  1. [MINT] Blargonaut - blarg
  2. [INDIGO] Verelios
  3. [RED] Leo

> MEDIC
  1. [BROWN] Kyanrute
  2. [BLACK] Hawthorn - town
  3. [PINK] Swamped (ejected D1)

> VIGILANTE
  1. [CYAN] Zippedpinhead (formerly Vincent Alexander) (ejected D2)
  2. [BLUE] Ty4on - town
  3. [ORANGE] MrHedin
  4. [WHITE] turmoil7
  5. [LIME] Terraforce (killed N1)
  6. [PURPLE] Sorian

Kyan looking pretty outed as mafia. Blarg is pushing directly on Verelios too since Leo is heavily town read. And then one from the vig group.

Faddy

Now Kyan's medic claim was a bad idea.

There is no way he can let Blarg get another check imo. So he has to spin he was on Blarg last night.
But if town are right today the game doesn't end tomorrow. Why is he alive as the medic 2 nights later? That is going to be very tough to spin.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
if people don't believe Blarg after how he's played this entire game and instead believe Vere who hasn't done nearly as much as Blarg in terms of trying to solve the game for town, I'll be baffled.
It wont surprise me too much, there are still many that barely try to parse Blargs town overcomplicated antics from his more performative stuff.

But hey heres hoping this game has well rounded character arcs and everyone learnt a valuable lesson in reading players directly.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Now Kyan's medic claim was a bad idea.

There is no way he can let Blarg get another check imo. So he has to spin he was on Blarg last night.
But if town are right today the game doesn't end tomorrow. Why is he alive as the medic 2 nights later? That is going to be very tough to spin.
I was coming here to say this very thing.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Oooooofffff. Big uffffff.

Not going to sugar coat it.

I fucking sucked this time around but like monkey already said it was an eye opener for me to make people post and also get away from the usual flip.

@Stantastic i put a lot of more work into the avatar ,how dare you say I only layered everything on top of it ! I usually do that true but hey at least Ivknew what opacity is :*
And yes, you are also correct. I cannot fiction without you! The hate on the surface is based on deep love !

It was still a fun game and I took my notes from it.

Faddy

Man. Hawthorn is out there pouring their heart out. Blarg is flipping out and can't believe what is happening.

Verelios (and this may be avatar bias) is sitting there with a shit eating grin going "lol, no"

Verelios made a fantastic claim btw. And while Kyan's claim is probably sub optimal long term when they decided to stack nin the plan was to win today. So they are going hard as hell to do it and they have 3 town in the bag. Sorian, Leo and Turm. I think they have it in the bag. I said that the double stack and the kyan claim were sub-optimal, that was only if the game went to tomorrow.

IF verelios hadn't countered Blarg I think there is some doubt but acceptance of Blarg as the cop. Verelios comes under pressure and mafia panic and bus. And it would have 100% went onto Vere. Blarg was already calling one in kyan and vere. The medic claim took Kyan out the equation.

Verelios has got some good checks which were already playing into town's mindset. Countering Blarg and red-checking Hawthorn. Because town has been so stubborn this game and has done little consideration of the fact they might have been wrong it is easy for them to go along with. No one wants to consider "hey if we were wrong on Hawthorn were we wrong on zippped too?"

I think Sorian is a lock to vote against town.
Leo might change his mind
Turm? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom