Mason Thread MGS Mafia |Masons| Just Monkeyin' Around

Neki

Bought a book once
I thought he was patriots but he was being weird with Fanto so I don't know. Monkey and Kopite want to vote him so I'm worried about that. Can't tell who is genuine between Monkey/Kopite/Sparks

Verelios

Were-elios
I thought he was patriots but he was being weird with Fanto so I don't know. Monkey and Kopite want to vote him so I'm worried about that. Can't tell who is genuine between Monkey/Kopite/Sparks
It's going to be hard. I think Monkey makes it to F5 if she's scum but there's nothing we can really do about that. Circumstances make this pretty tough to wade through.

Who are you leaning on voting today?

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean I'm leaning towards voting Sparks and see how he flips. If he's town I think you flip Monkey to see if Kopite. Unless we think FOXHOUND has a godfather too. If he flips scum then it gets real muddy.

Verelios

Were-elios
I mean I'm leaning towards voting Sparks and see how he flips. If he's town I think you flip Monkey to see if Kopite. Unless we think FOXHOUND has a godfather too. If he flips scum then it gets real muddy.
Sparks has been bugging out. I think we have to try and flip Ephi at least once if both Sparks and Monkey aren't scum, because it's hard to say where scum would be otherwise.

For me it's
1. Sparks
2. Monkey (town or scum?)
3.1 If town->Ephi
3.2 If scum->Kop

Neki

Bought a book once
I'm not sure on Sparks yet but I agree with the monkey line. I'm just having a hard time wondering why monkey would go all in on role cop and clear Kopite if they were on the same team

Verelios

Were-elios
I'm not sure on Sparks yet but I agree with the monkey line. I'm just having a hard time wondering why monkey would go all in on role cop and clear Kopite if they were on the same team
That's also pretty weird. She has to know it'll be checked...

Verelios

Were-elios
I've gone from most likely town to godfather, what a day
Don't worry about it, I doubt that theory gets traction today unless people are being disingenuous.

I just really want this spark flip because we're spinning our wheels at this point.

Neki

Bought a book once
If he flips town, where are we looking to though? I'm just worried about what town does if he flips town

Verelios

Were-elios
If he flips town, where are we looking to though? I'm just worried about what town does if he flips town
I think that's a valid consideration, but it's also a giant if. I don't dare guarantee Sparks will flip town and take him into f5 or less.

Verelios

Were-elios
How many days do we have left if we miss every scum on a vote?
Hmmmm

13 alive, let's say that there were 6 six scum initially. Chuggs/LP/Fanto on Patriots, and Faddy as Foxhound, leaving at least 2 scum, best case scenario.

13 alive-11 town-2 scum

D7 and N7- misvote-NK town (confirmed Fate)
11 alive-9 town-2 scum

D8 and N8- misvote and NK town (lovers are town)
8 alive-6 town-2 scum

D9 and N9- misvote and NK town (maybe Stan if town)
6 alive-4 town- 2 scum

D10 and N10- misvote and NK town
4 alive-2 town-2 scum SCUM VICTORY

If scum doesn't have any extra killing potential then it will take a long time for them to win. If we're wrong and Foxdie has 4 members however then:

D/N7 TK: 11:8T:3S
D/N8 TK: 8: 5T:3S
D/N9 TK: 6: 3T: 3S

We have two more opportunities after today if the lovers are town.

Neki

Bought a book once
Just makes me anxious thinking about it. Aren't FOXHOUND just gotta kill Stan today? If they don't then I'm really doubting the certainty of his claim.

Verelios

Were-elios
Just makes me anxious thinking about it. Aren't FOXHOUND just gotta kill Stan today? If they don't then I'm really doubting the certainty of his claim.
They could. Or they could wait two days if the claim is true and kill confirmed town.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean today for sure if Stan is innocent FOXHOUND is killing him. If they let him live another day then he has a chance to protect someone else on another night. Doesn't make any sense scum wise to shoot any other direction unless town has lied about a PR role that can protect him.

Neki

Bought a book once
Isn't the optimal play to always shoot Stan as scum? He can't protect himself today.

Verelios

Were-elios
Isn't the optimal play to always shoot Stan as scum? He can't protect himself today.
Yeah, if stan is town then that's true. It really depends on what kind of people are scum and if they want to shade Stan by shooting away from him and Fate, in the hope that he'll be a misvote. It's easier to just shoot him though.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean the optimal play as town is just not to vote him off tomorrow then I feel. We can vote him after that but if he lives to tomorrow, he can protect someone or scum has to kill him. I don't see the point in shading him when they're giving him another day to ue his power.

Neki

Bought a book once
If we didn't go Sparks people would have just wanted to vote him tomorrow, it was a lose-lose situation. He wasn't helping town at all so I feel bad but if he self-sabotages as town what's the counterplay? lol

Neki

Bought a book once
It's also been 6+ days and he hasn't claimed a watch or an alignment check either

Verelios

Were-elios
It's also been 6+ days and he hasn't claimed a watch or an alignment check either
He said he switched at the 3rd target...

But I don't know why he didn't have a second 1 then.
N1->N2-XN3
N3->N4->N5?

Well, okay I guess.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean let's say it was a mistake and he messed up the first 3 days. Doesn't he still have N4->N5->N6 to do something? What has he been doing this whole time? lol

Neki

Bought a book once
It sucks a good PR role was wasted on Sparks but not much we can do about it. If we vote out Zipped and both the lovers die this is going as well as the worst case scenario you outlined above. I am scared lol

Verelios

Were-elios
It sucks a good PR role was wasted on Sparks but not much we can do about it. If we vote out Zipped and both the lovers die this is going as well as the worst case scenario you outlined above. I am scared lol
We still have two days, worst case scenario. And if we vote Ephi then maybe more, whether she's lying or telling the truth.

Neki

Bought a book once
If we vote Ephi and her claim is true, what do we get from it? Isn't it bad not to vote off one person every day?

Verelios

Were-elios
If we vote Ephi and her claim is true, what do we get from it? Isn't it bad not to vote off one person every day?
No, we know she's telling the truth. It's very rare that scum have the power to be voteproof, and at that time we can slow down our loss from losing 2 town to gaining one likely town and losing one from NK.

Neki

Bought a book once
I suppose that's fair then. Our timetable for losing would still be the same assuming scum teams of 3. Not sure how I feel about flipping Monkey at this point, she is putting a lot of work in the thread but is it reaching any good conclusions? I don't know who to say scum is, I still want to trust my gut and say at least one of Kopite/Monkey are scum but I don't know who else could be scum at this point.

Verelios

Were-elios
I suppose that's fair then. Our timetable for losing would still be the same assuming scum teams of 3. Not sure how I feel about flipping Monkey at this point, she is putting a lot of work in the thread but is it reaching any good conclusions? I don't know who to say scum is, I still want to trust my gut and say at least one of Kopite/Monkey are scum but I don't know who else could be scum at this point.
At this point I feel like we need to flip the lovers, and if that doesn't work then pray. I guess. Because everyone else would have some reasonability.

Verelios

Were-elios
Partner, I'm not scum, but you're going to have to vote me out today. Always vote the RC. Just remember that my PM is the Ape Escape Sleepwalking Mason in case Monkey did tailor it.

Verelios

Were-elios
Well, how else could Monkey tie me to Foxdie? It would be a struggle after how hard Faddy went after me.

Neki

Bought a book once
Do you think Monkey is trading 1:1 here then? Why would Monkey go for such a bold play?

Verelios

Were-elios
Do you think Monkey is trading 1:1 here then? Why would Monkey go for such a bold play?
Hmmm...I'm not sure. It's a weird play, almost like Monkey is trying to buy 1 more day for whatever reason. I would say this looks bad, but it's hard not to be deflated at a fake RC.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean if town is willing to trade 1:1 you with Monkey I'm fine with it. As long as one of you are scum town wins in the end. As a townie I'd take that trade any day of the week. So as long as you're not both town lol.

Verelios

Were-elios
I mean if town is willing to trade 1:1 you with Monkey I'm fine with it. As long as one of you are scum town wins in the end. As a townie I'd take that trade any day of the week. So as long as you're not both town lol.
Certainly a 1:1 trade is worth it at this point.

Neki

Bought a book once
Vere don't tell me you were scum all along. I trusted you and ambulance, don't tell me this is true

Neki

Bought a book once
535322818481618974.png

Top Bottom