Bracket Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome lovers, may your shared fate be a kind one.

You may post your own role PM in this thread, all other rules apply here

Neki

Bought a book once
Hi, two consecutive games where I have a secret chat. Should we post our role PMs?

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Quack Pack King
I got a little afraid of posting it, even if Ael said we could lol

You are Grant Kendrell and are aligned with Cloudbank (TOWN)

Something's off, everything has happened before but it feels different somehow, could this really be your chance to make amends or are you doomed to repeat your previous sins. Thankfully you still have your partner by your side. You are a lover

You share a chat with Asher Kendrell (Neki) and know they are aligned with town. If one of you is eliminated the other is eliminated with them.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

I'm still a bit on bastard mode from the the last game, but this is normal, so we're both 100% town :)

Neki

Bought a book once
You are Asher Kendrell and are aligned with Cloudbank (TOWN)

Something's off, everything has happened before but it feels different somehow, could this really be your chance to make amends or are you doomed to repeat your previous sins. Thankfully you still have your partner by your side. You are a lover

You share a chat with Grant Kendrell (Leo) and know they are aligned with town. If one of you is eliminated the other is eliminated with them.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Yeah no split alignment shenanigans this time at least

I recently played transistor and I thought asher and grant would have some cool abilities but we're just regular lovers lol

Leo

Quack Pack King
Sorry, I didn't see your messages lol OM is supposed to ping me when there's a new message, but it didn't. I came to ask you what where your thoughts :p

Leo

Quack Pack King
This is the most I've seen Zeke talk day 1 without memeing

Zeke feels town Zeke so far, I think he's being rational and trying to contribute, and feels laid back. I like it, but i was wrong about him on MGS so maybe my meta read on him isn't that good. I wouldn't vote there today, anyway.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Everything Feign did feels NAI, he seems to be a bold player who likes to draw attention and I think he would do that as either alignment.

About you exchange with EC, I'm not sure, I'm null on him. He's saying some weird stuff like that non vote, or speculating that inactive people could have boring roles and want to drop out of the game. He was very reactive when you called him out for his non vote too. I'm keeping an eye on him, but right now I just read him as a new player struggling a bit.

Other than that, I don't feel good about malus and Zipped, they both seem to be piggybacking on stuff they should know is NAI. I also don't feel good about maol but that's entirely a gut feeling.

My vote right now would be on malus, but I'm not ready to put it down yet, I will when I feel I have a better read. I prefer to be more careful D1 because everyone is looking for the smallest bits to justify a lunch, anything you say can be blown out of proportion.

Neki

Bought a book once
Zeke feels more town than last game but I don't know if that's scum!Zeke putting up a show. I wouldn't vote him though since he seems fine. I wanted to try coming out aggro day 1 and I definitely came off as kinda scummy but I did not like EC's reasoning and he never really answered any of my questions about how a no day 1 vote is helpful. Not sure if that is because he is new. Being kind of scummy is good for avoiding NKs and as long as I don't get voted off.

I think Fate seems fine so far. I definitely like mao more than sawneeks/zipped/hedin right now. I'd have to go over what malus said but I didn't see much content from him. LP is acting like LP so that's tough to read.

Feign is definitely playing some weird gambit again so I don't know how to evaluate him.

Neki

Bought a book once
People are really eager to jump the gun on anyone who is aggro though, optimal scum play from my experience in the past two games is basically to lurk and not say anything. Louder and higher post people tend to be scum-read more.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Zeke feels more town than last game but I don't know if that's scum!Zeke putting up a show. I wouldn't vote him though since he seems fine.

Yeah, Zeke is definitely capable of playing differently enough in each game that it's hard to have a good meta read on him. He feels way townier here than in MGS, but he was town in MGS. But I've also seen a very committed town Zeke in other games too, like he seems to be playing here. He's okay for me so far, I like his contributions.

I think Fate seems fine so far. I definitely like mao more than sawneeks/zipped/hedin right now. I'd have to go over what malus said but I didn't see much content from him. LP is acting like LP so that's tough to read.

Feign is definitely playing some

My meta radar on Fate is beeping scummy so far. He's usually more engaged as town, at this point town!Fate should be throwing random questions at everyone. It's still early though, and I don't want to question him yet cause I want to see how he will act if left alone.

I'm going back and forth on Hedin, I liked when he said it was too early to be putting people in lists three hours into the game, don't necessarily agree but it felt townie. I'm paying attention to his interactions to see if I can get a better read of him.

Sneeks hasn't done anything that I can say is town or scum yet, and she's a valuable player so I'd rather not go there now. I can say i don't like the votes on her for now.

Feign is a big question mark still, I'm paying more attention to what people say about him, because he's an easy target.

Leo

Quack Pack King
People are really eager to jump the gun on anyone who is aggro though, optimal scum play from my experience in the past two games is basically to lurk and not say anything. Louder and higher post people tend to be scum-read more.

I think it's very dependant on the player. Some players are just loud, as scum or town, and some are always quiet. I think it's a tell for more inexperienced players, they tend to be less engaged when playing scum.

Neki

Bought a book once
I am getting beyond annoyed with EC and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I can't address him any longer without coming off as more scummy. He just avoids the one actual question I have for him

Leo

Quack Pack King
He's acting super weird. I don't even think he's mafia at this point, I think he has some kind of idea how he should play that simply isn't working well for him.

I'd leave him alone for today because people probably won't be on board to vote a new player out, and see how he goes tomorrow.

Neki

Bought a book once
Yeah I know, just glad the pressure is off of me. It was like a pressure cooker for the past two pages.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I have PT now, but will be back before eod. It's good to have a plan in case it's looking like you're gonna be lunched.

I would suggest I say I have a green check on you, and then you claim as vanilla town. It has to be a last resource because it's D1, so scum will probably figure out the only way I could have you green checked is if we are lovers, but I think it's our best shot. What do you think?

I don't think it will come to that, though, there's a good chance someone else will be voted out. We should be good.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean how do you have green check on me without night phase? Is there daytime investigative powers?

Leo

Quack Pack King
Yeah, that's why I'm saying it's a last resource, if it looks like you're going to die either way, we have nothing to lose. It's three town dead tomorrow either you get voted off today or not, so we might as well try.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Unless you want to claim something else that you think could work better, but it's a normal game, so most people will be vanilla. But it's an option.

Neki

Bought a book once
I could claim mason but that is risky if masons are in the game. I mean claiming lovers is bad but it's better than getting voted off isn't it?

Leo

Quack Pack King
I think it's a better idea to say I have a green check and let scum figure it out than outright say we're lover, there's probably a bigger chance that they won't target us like that.

Let's hope you won't get lunched lol starting D2 we can green check each other more safely.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean at this point if we want to live it might have to be Neeks or Malus. You prefer a malus vote over Neeks correct?

Neki

Bought a book once
I'm not sure zipped train is gonna go through so I'm not sure if moving votes at this point looks good or bad. I think for me, I should be able to move votes late into the day because I have to be do it out of self preservation.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Yeah, I'm not feeling the Sneeks wagon, but I don't think malus will get traction now.

But if it comes between you and someone else, I will vote for that person and say I have a strong feeling that you aren't scum and is being set up (which is true and I've said as much in the game), doesn't matter if it's Sneeks or anyone else, cause it's better to lose 1 town than 2.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'm not sure zipped train is gonna go through so I'm not sure if moving votes at this point looks good or bad. I think for me, I should be able to move votes late into the day because I have to be do it out of self preservation.

Yeah, you can move and say it's self preservation, but it's better to do it later. I will then move if I have to.

Neki

Bought a book once
Not sure it matters at this point but I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it on zipped so we don't look like we're stacking

Leo

Quack Pack King
Not sure it matters at this point but I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep it on zipped so we don't look like we're stacking

I can vote malus no problem, I've been scum reading him and i said I'm against your wagon.

Would be harder to switch to sneeks, but I've planted the seeds to switch to anyone in the end, let's hope it happens in a way that won't put any of us in a bad light haha

Leo

Quack Pack King
Btw this almost feels like scum chat lol But it's what we have to do, having 1 possibly town dead is always better than 2 confirmed town dead.

And i do feel malus and Fando at least are scummy.

Neki

Bought a book once
I was thinking the same about our chat, this is definitely coming off as real scummy in our chat looking at how we're voting and posturing lol.

Malus and Fando getting onto me is just weird because almost everyone agreed that I overreacted but they still wanted to vote me off for it.

I mean if I'm sus that means I'm less likely to get targetted by scum at least.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I think malus is sus, but that stacking on him can't be right. They never flip scum when it happens like that lol

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean two of the votes were from the newer players so it's hard to say. I do agree that a stack that fast usually doesn't happen with scum but malus is not putting up a good fight at this point.

Neki

Bought a book once
Feel like this happened with Ty in MGS night 1 when scum!Chuggs went super hard on Ty and Ty didn't want to role reveal or do anything.

Neki

Bought a book once
Not sure what we're gonna do if malus and razmos both soft claim power roles because people really don't want to test the claim

Leo

Quack Pack King
Sneeks claimed as a PR i don't know what to think anymore, the only thing I can say for sure: we will lunch town today lol

Neki

Bought a book once
I think I'm gonna switch malus because the switch to Razmos looks even worse to me than the switch to malus. Malus had actual tangible evidence on him.

Neki

Bought a book once
The Razmos switch was the two leading wagons dictating they both must be town which is just ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha

Leo

Quack Pack King
There's obvious scum activity happening, but not enough time to assess. That's how they get town voted out

Neki

Bought a book once
if we lose vanilla town it's probably the best case scenario for townie. but malus/neeks is gonna be the head of discussion for the next few days so I don't know how to feel

Leo

Quack Pack King
Sneeks, if you are scum and is reading this in the future, I'm so mad at you lol

Leo

Quack Pack King
if we lose vanilla town it's probably the best case scenario for townie. but malus/neeks is gonna be the head of discussion for the next few days so I don't know how to feel

This mess at least gave us a lot to look into

I feel maol was acting scummy, and Fando was switching the votes to anyone who was leading. I will read everything again to see what more stands out

Leo

Quack Pack King
Also I'm feeling good about feign, unless there was no scum at all between the multiple wagons, i don't think he would just leave

Neki

Bought a book once
Feign is the only one who felt genuine at the end of day. Everyone else was flip flopping like fishes lol. Think everyone came out looking worse besides the people who parked their votes early like Zeke/LP.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Feign is the only one who felt genuine at the end of day. Everyone else was flip flopping like fishes lol. Think everyone came out looking worse besides the people who parked their votes early like Zeke/LP.

Yeah, i really liked Feign's points and i think maol was trying to shade him.

Zeke is fine, he was on Razmos and didn't seem to care about the vote at all, but LP was on Sneeks, he wouldn't have had to move at any time if he was scum trying to get her killed.

Neki

Bought a book once
reminds me of me when I play among us and there are two people going directly against each other so the remaining people decide to vote off someone who is a partner instead because otherwise it's 50/50 on the two argumentative people.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean doesn't this absolve a lot of the last minute vote switchers? Scum is not gonna last minute switch vote onto one of their own

Leo

Quack Pack King
This likely means Neeks is probably the night target kill?

Probably. Or malus, but most likely sneeks, she is a PR and will be town read now, i don't see any reason for scum not to kill her today.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I mean doesn't this absolve a lot of the last minute vote switchers? Scum is not gonna last minute switch vote onto one of their own

I think scum was laid back cause the top trains were malus and sneeks, both town. Then at the last minute, sneeks starts a train on Razmos and scum freaked out. They were counting on Sneeks dying, they thought they could make it, so I think they switched to her and now they might be exposed.

What decided my vote for razmos was cause i saw maol switching to sneeks, i got a feeling he was scum and was trying to salvage the vote.

So yeah, i doubt any of them are on the razmos train. Fate maybe could be, cause he moved later, at that point it was already decided Raz was dying and they could be doing damage control, but i think Fando is fine.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'd probably throw Hedin on the scum read list too.

Yeah, hedin is definitely more sus to me now

He and LP stayed on sneeks and disappeared cause until the very last moment it looked like it would be her or malus, and when raz got in danger, they couldn't just show up to switch.

Neki

Bought a book once
Just wondering, the definition of power rule is just non vanilla? Does that mean masons/lovers are considered PR too? That means Malus, Sneeks, me and you all have PRs?

Leo

Quack Pack King
Just wondering, the definition of power rule is just non vanilla? Does that mean masons/lovers are considered PR too? That means Malus, Sneeks, me and you all have PRs?

Yeah, it's anything that isn't vanilla, we are PRs too.

Neki

Bought a book once
@Aeleus how could you turn geoff into a bad guy, does this look like a man who would murder you?
maxresdefault.jpg

Neki

Bought a book once
Alright, how I feel after today:

Town:
Sneeks
Feign
Zeke
malus

Scum:
Maol
LP

Looking at Maol's old posts, he has an early vote on Razmos without much explanation and then switches later. Do you think the early vote was just for posturing then?

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'm going through the thread again before the day starts to try to organize my thoughts. Will look into mail more carefully

Leo

Quack Pack King
LP looks bad, his only contribution on the whole day was an early joke vote on Sneeks, then read her and stayed on her until eod. His read was what ultimately prompted her train, btw.

Of course, could just be LP being LP. But I think town!LP would at least check how the vote was a bit before eod to see if he would keep his vote or move it, since he put it down so early on. scum!LP had done his job, and Sneeks was one of the leading wagons to the end, there was nothing else he could do.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Hedin was also early on the train and stayed until the end, but i could see him being there for omgus cause she had voted on him and that's a legit as any other reason on D1 I guess.

Leo

Quack Pack King
The votes on malus: Raz starts the train. Maol (who had voted on Raz without giving a reason) moves to malus too. Then Zipped.

A while later, the votes stack really fast, it was Feign - Fando - Bojack - Koldanar.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Feign wasn't serious with his vote in malus, moves to Raz two posts later, and leaves for the rest of the day. He looks good, imo, but at that point Raz had only one vote, so it wouldn't be risky for scum to vote there. And it would be really difficult to show up later and move to Sneeks cause he never gave a read on her. He could still be scum.

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean zipped and LP failed to show up or post at all on EoD so I'm really suspicious of them. People not wanting to vote Zipped in favour of Sneeks for some artifical reason is weird too. Zipped contributed nothing so at worst we're losing a town that did nothing.

I know I shouldn't rub it in but I really want to tell EC "I told you so" so bad. "no point in voting on day 1 without real facts"

Neki

Bought a book once
but Zipped and LP play the very aloof and not there playstyle so it's hard to say if that's alignment indicative

Leo

Quack Pack King
When the Raz train forms, maol and Bojack try to sell it as scummy. Both of them had been on malus until then.

It was weird that they thought Sneeks was scummy for doing that, because she actually took one vote from malus (the other competing wagon) to put it in someone who had only two votes. Scum!Sneeks would actually be working against herself.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I know I shouldn't rub it in but I really want to tell EC "I told you so" so bad. "no point in voting on day 1 without real facts"

That's good he wanted facts, he now has plenty to work with lol curious to finally see what his first read is.

Leo

Quack Pack King
but Zipped and LP play the very aloof and not there playstyle so it's hard to say if that's alignment indicative

Yeah, but LP being on Sneeks had him set for the day. He didn't need to show up anymore, because she kept leading until the end. It's something I'm going to consider, even if he could just be inactive as usual.

Neki

Bought a book once
Yeah maol and bojack come off as scum trying to be appeared as confused townie with "where did this train come from" and "I don't understand this line of thought" to try to justify their confusion in the situation. Very easy for scum to try to contribute to conversations by acting confused so it looks like they are engaging when it's just busy work.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Looking at Maol's old posts, he has an early vote on Razmos without much explanation and then switches later. Do you think the early vote was just for posturing then?

So yeah, back to maol, that early vote on Raz didn't mean much to me. It was really early, Raz wasn't threatened, he didn't even give any reason for his vote. He didn't start any kind of discussion on Raz.

He spent most of the day advocating for killing malus, and when the Raz train formed he got really worked up and tried to convince people Sneeks was somehow being scummy by moving her vote from malus, which doesn't make any sense cause Raz had only 2 votes, she would have more chances of surviving by staying on malus. He ended up voting on her, despite never having scum reading her and having voting for Raz earlier.

Sus as fuck to me. What do you think?

Neki

Bought a book once
As an aside, what are the odds that the three leading votes on day 1 before Razmos were all PR? I find that comical to say the least lol

Leo

Quack Pack King
@Aeleus is it against the rules to copy and paste my own posts here? I want to post some of these reads in the thread and i don't want to rewrite them :^

Leo

Quack Pack King
As an aside, what are the odds that the three leading votes on day 1 before Razmos were all PR? I find that comical to say the least lol

It is surprising. I guess it's still possible malus or sneeks lied about being PRs because for self preservation, idk lol they know they're town so it's fair trying to survive.

Neki

Bought a book once
Looking at maol's post history. Him and Razmos have a bit of a tiff about EC so it is interesting. They are arguing about EC for a page at least, drawing a lot of attention to each other. Maol then wants to add Raz to the list of people he wants to kill. Razmos then aggressively votes on Maol in defense of himself. I mean I suppose they could be doing this so they don't look like team mates but maybe maol could be a neutral?

Maol's kill list before adding Raz: Zeke, malus, Fate, Leo, or Hedin

So one confirmed town, one soft claim town PR, Zeke who looks extremely town right now. Raz was scum. Maybe he throws Hedin (who may be scum) on his list to make it more palpable then has a fake argument with Raz? Not sure

Bojack also had an early vote on Hedin

Neki

Bought a book once
Maol does look bad but I can see why he wouldn't want to go on Razmos as town. If he doesn't trust Malus, he doesn't want to go on the same vote train as him, so that only leaves zipped and neeks.

Neki

Bought a book once
Both mao and bojack both being confused about the vote and then jumping to the neeks train is highly sus to me when I look at it. They both had the same resposne practically, but then Bojack reaffirms and quotes Mao which would be a weird thing to do as scum. I think at least one of them may be scum but maybe not both.

Leo

Quack Pack King
That's
Maol does look bad but I can see why he wouldn't want to go on Razmos as town. If he doesn't trust Malus, he doesn't want to go on the same vote train as him, so that only leaves zipped and neeks.

Yeah, but town!maol didn't have to move, he had been pushing for malus the whole day, he could just stay there if that was his best gut.

He would only move if he really believed either Sneeks or Razmos were worth saving. If he went to Sneeks, it was because he strongly believed Raz was town, but he had voted for Raz earlier, so it doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom