Verelios

Were-elios
Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhereeee

Shout out to spec thread! You guys are awesome! Let's enjoy this journey together!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
760634093687406625.gif

Come one, come all!!! It's time to spectate on a mafia game and maybe even... participate! :eyes:

There are two ways (yes two!) You all will be able to participate. More Details when it becomes relevant! :eyes:

The current event:

Night 1 Event: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/646/#post-118117 Winner? Blarg

Night 2 event: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/646/page-2#post-118427 Blarg

Night 3 event: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/646/page-2#post-118638 Stan

Night 4 event: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/646/page-3#post-118783 Hobo

Night 5 event: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/646/page-4#post-118881Sorian

Last edited:

lokiduck

Bonus fun challenge for spec readers. Can you guess what the flavor is before it's revealed? :eyes:

lokiduck

Ooooh I thought the flavor was mystery in itself, so it's a mystery something?
LOL the tag line for this game is "So bastard even the flavor is a mystery" :eyes: meaning the flavor is unknown currently.

Reactions: Leo
It would be fun. It would probably end up being a case of there being two millers.

Alternatively, a tailor poses as a miller. Suicidal, but hilarious.

lokiduck

Forgot to mention. This thread will be spoiler free until I say it's okay. :eyes:

Don't want to spoil the surprise after all.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
"BoJack Horseman, post: 118039, member: 1113"]
Hello im here for the Snail Appreciation Society meeting am i in the right place??
[/QUOTE]

Wow. No spoilers on flavour.

I have been looking forward to this game for ages. Quite the roster too.

Faddy

People: choosing to play game with Blarg
also People: complaining when Blarg Blargs, like Blarg was going to do anything else

What you have to remember is the blarg chooses the game.

Sorian being all about the miller is something. What if the miller is the friends we made along the way.

lokiduck

Since it's less than 24 before day end also want to mention that once day 1 ends I'll announce the audience participation stuff. So check in when you can \o/

Reactions: Leo
I don't think I've ever seen the shit posting phase last this long. We should do this more often.
I know. I don't appreciate Jman's attempts to come in and be sensible. What a party pooper /s

What if everyone's a Miller, as in they're characters called Miller like from the hit 2013 film We're The Millers? I think I hit the nail on the head there.

Faddy

Sparks has the most posts at 113?

I think the vote tool is still broken.

lokiduck

*hits teacup gently with spoon* Attention everyone!!! *Hoity toity voice* I am happy to announce the first audience participation game of the game!!!

Tonight... we are going to give one very oh so special person a present!!! Please below in this thread submit your choice out of the remaining players for who you wish to see receive it using the highlight commands!!!

Once night actions lock we will RNG the winner based on the pool of players so please choose wisely and maybe even make a case for who you think deserves it the most!!! Have a lovely day now loves ;)

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Day 1 gut reads:
- Chugg and Salva feel Scummy.
- Sparks is probably Town.
- Ephi feels Towny.

I'm going to throw Funky Dude Sparks into the mix for the lols.

lokiduck

The present goes tooooooooooooo

BLARGGGG!!!!

Last edited:

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
This is what I get for letting Geno die AFK. Seems like we don’t want spoilers in here, so I won’t reveal anything from last night. My final reads were Chuggs and Ephi as scum. Wasn’t sure on a third, but I could see any of Salva, wee, or Stan.

lokiduck

Hey Natiko :eyes: You know how you said threats of mod kills are common in this community? This game has those... and fate/mafia is well you know. XD

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'm loving this messages mechanic, it's really fun!

I'm gonna go ahead and speculate that the messages being switched probably means scum can't send messages. That makes me sus of EC, because his first post in the day implied he didn't know the message he got came from another player, which means he probably didn't become a messenger.

lokiduck

Now that the flavor has been revealed, I shall reveal that I made all the flavor up myself and even created a relationship tree between the various characters in the game.

As a result I shall start revealing these little bits of flavor info about dead characters if it has no spoilers for someone in the game :eyes:

First the Sample PM:
Orion - Newer employee that both likes and doesn’t like his job. He’s very indifferent about it.

Geno's character Patrica:
Patricia - In college, got the job part time to help pay for said college and loans. Job became more permanent when she proved she could fix the tracking equipment and got a promotion. It helps pay off her loans, but she also kind of wants to move on.

Natiko's Yennifer will have to wait LOL.

lokiduck

Originally the game just had flavor based on it being about a post office LOL, but as I wrote the PM I decided to more develop the flavor for several reasons.

1. I wanted to see what would happen when players are dealing with a flavor that only one person (I.E. me) knows.

2. I wanted to leave enough clues in the flavor via how characters are connected to each other so people could try and flavor solve if they are paying attention.

Will they pay attention to notice all this? Probably not.

Mind you even then I was a bit deceptive with the flavor so it won't be completely obvious :eyes:

Leo

Quack Pack King
Alright so if town is the USPS then I'm probably right in that mafia can't send messages.

My money is on EC.

Top Bottom