Observing and Assessing

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Also since they bring up HP's role...

Poisonsip.png

Stan's probably going to get mad at me, but... you may have or not have noticed that the character named Stanford... is a role cop that works based on flavor.

He steals an item, and has to guess the role based on the item which is affected by the flavor of the game.

Example the doctor was a boxmender, so his item was duct tape, because that's how he repairs boxes.

So... a man named Stan was basically a flavor role cop.

lokiduck

Wee makes a good point I wonder why the gamemakers used Lisa instead of Vanessa or Velma for the Vanilla employee
:pikathink:
ghostcop.png
That's because they aren't vanilla employees. Anyone who has paid attention will notice they are called ordinary employee as everyone is at minimum a messenger. She knows this as well because she claimed Ordinary Employee and messenger in the game, but she is now just saying Vanilla.

Either case the only OE I went with aliterating was Orion since he was the sample PM.

All others have been different like Ramachandr and Yennifer.

Lisa would have been fine if HP hadn't claimed Lisa the law student, but literally all wee had to do was claim a different name than Lisa and she would have been golden. XD

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
View attachment 333

So is it believable then, that wee didn't know her name was Lisa until today?
yes it's very believable . that's why I said she should have used that as her 1 excuse.

Her problem is she used that as her second excuse Slightly contradicting her first excuse of not reading HP 's name to see that it was the same as hers

Edit: well slightly less likely after Day 3/4 Whenever the thread started making names a big subject that's when I assume most would checkers name.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
By the way Wee when you read this I would probably make the same mistake (Well kinda partially HP's mistake)

I'm be critical about small things because I'm bored with nothing to do but you played a really good game.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Playing a blinder means playing exceptionally well, and yeah, it's brit slang, sorry XD

Tamaworry is an emoji. It's a character called Tamamo, looking worried.
It looks like this
734429290749231147.png

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
AllThingsPurple

Just caught up, holy shit what a bad vote. Sparks was so painfully obviously town. Shame on whichever townies are on that vote. Ephi is definitely scum. Two scum are probably on the Sparks train (Ephi and Stan or HP would be my guess). Third scum is probably fucked off away from the main wagons so that would be wee or Salva. If there isn't an extra kill or a neutral exit I think they could flip my entire list before game end, and I'd bet money doing so would net a victory. Everyone on the Ephi wagon is locked town in my book.
No longer sorry for killing natiko with basically no reasoning on N1.

lokiduck

Final flavors!

@Stantastic Larry - True passion in life is Football Manager games. Hates his job massively and is only there because it pays for more FM. He largely tries and hides around various places of the office so he can play candy crush or eat Brandi’s cupcakes. When he actually is working, he does a good job of it which is why he hasn’t been fired yet. However… one more mistake and he will be. He’s also very bad about labels and mixes them up often.

@weemadarthur Lisa - A law student working here to help pay for shit, she has a bad girl persona but is pretty straight laced work wise. However, to her this job is just a job and she sees Stan’s plan as a way for her to be the bad girl she’s always wanted to be. Her best friend is Brandi and she hates Heather and Orville.

@TheChuggernaut Boris - He has been working at this office the second longest after Barry and he loves his job and his work family. Petrushka is his little brother’s kid he got a job for so they could make money. Boris is in charge of the company picnics and mainly hangs out with Barry who is his after work drinking bud.

@Hobohodo and @jman1954goat Dan - Only one in the office with a clean driving record. He spends most of his time driving around town delivering the mail during the day and sometimes nights. Most of the office doesn’t know him that much except for Ivan the intern who helps him out with his office tasks he can’t do.

Ivan the Intern - Got this internship “for the experience” and regrets that heavily because he’s largely the office gopher. However, it’s almost over. Only one more month!

@SalvaPot Petrushka - Their uncle Boris got them this job, but they largely just want to flirt with coworkers. However Heather keeps getting on their case about this and Petra hates Heather as a result. They largely got the package scanning position because of uncle Boris, and don’t really consider it all that important, until they find a bomb of course lol.

weemadarthur

That would be what I would be advocating, yep.
Kill Salva, cross their fingers he doesn't mess with them, and really ham up Blarg as a threat in thread. There are mystery parcels, + whoever Blarg targets tonight + if you don't kill him today maybe he gets his third tonight and everyone goes boom!
If they don't go for it tomorrow it still makes him an issue that needs to be dealt with after HP gets dead to buy time for whoever is left
767883192958713916.png
Oh. That could have been a choice. Still, aiming for neutrals is *scummy* you know.

lokiduck

Also here are all the revealed items that could have been stolen by Stan with what roles they go with Messengers just had envelopes.

Here are my possible suggestions for the roles that apply as being Roleblockable.
Heather the HR Head: Parity cop - Employee records
Boris the Box Mender: Doctor - Duct tape
Patricia the Package Tracker: Tracker - tracking code
Bob the Mail Bomberer: Arsonist - Clock
Petrushka the Package Scannerer: Bomb Defuser - Package Scanner
Brandi the Brownnoser: Loyal - Employee of the month plaque?
Medina the Manager: Medium - Phone

The role thief is a RB meet Role Cop so we'd need items to rep the other non mail powers:
Larry the Lazy Employee: Miller - Bad employee records
Dan the Deliveryman: Even Odd Commuter - His Mail Truck (could have only stolen it nights he wasn't commuting)
Orville the Office Gossip: Gossip - Water cooler XD

For fun:
Barry the Box Breaker: His fists???
Stanford the Stamp Thief: You stole your own pants \o/ !!!
Lisa the Label Maker: White Out.

lokiduck

Yeah you never replied. You did tell me to claim law student though.
What's silly is that if you had just looked at the fake role claims wee got law student from, you could have picked Sick Employee which is the equiv for Stan for that role >:(

weemadarthur

Yeah you never replied. You did tell me to claim law student though.
Yes. I didn’t realize you stole my name tho, lol. Whoops. If i had seen that i’d have probably accidentlly said stanford because nothign could occur to me.

or used my own *real life* name that nobody knows and then never said. That would have amused me forever.

lokiduck

Yes. I didn’t realize you stole my name tho, lol. Whoops. If i had seen that i’d have probably accidentlly said stanford because nothign could occur to me.

or used my own *real life* name that nobody knows and then never said. That would have amused me forever.
If you had claimed Stanford, that would have been worse since that's what HP was lol.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Also since they bring up HP's role...

View attachment 331

Stan's probably going to get mad at me, but... you may have or not have noticed that the character named Stanford... is a role cop that works based on flavor.

He steals an item, and has to guess the role based on the item which is affected by the flavor of the game.

Example the doctor was a boxmender, so his item was duct tape, because that's how he repairs boxes.

So... a man named Stan was basically a flavor role cop.
Ehh.

Top Bottom