Scheming and Plotting

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
HP, i don’t have any ideas for messages that accomplish anything. But don’t forget your commands when you have a moment.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Mail:Blargonaut

I made lots of robuts in my day! Like when my wife left me and I created a homicidal pterodactyl-tron, or when my pal Ernie didn't come to my retirement party and I constructed an eighty ton SHAME BOT THAT EXPLODED THE ENTIRE DOWNTOWN AREA! -laughs- Well, time to get back to work on my death ray! Any of you kids got a screwdriver

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
I made lots of robuts in my day! Like when my wife left me and I created a homicidal pterodactyl-tron, or when my pal Ernie didn't come to my retirement party and I constructed an eighty ton SHAME BOT THAT EXPLODED THE ENTIRE DOWNTOWN AREA! -laughs- Well, time to get back to work on my death ray! Any of you kids got a screwdriver

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
FNSnfYg.gif

Verelios

Were-elios
Command Received

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
@weemadarthur You were having a nice drink before you study for you next law test, when suddenly you hear a noise outside your front door. Suddenly the front door is kicked in as three bumbling cops in what seems to be their version of protective bomb equipment charge in and tell you the package you received the other night is a bomb!

Well so much for studying right?

The bomb has been deactivated!

weemadarthur

Huh.
salva sent me a message saying he was scanning me, but i didn’t seem to get my own message, unless i’m real impatient.

weemadarthur

Serial killers should not ally themselves with town smh.

Nah at least give the sleepwalking claim a try. It might could let us do EC first, which would be great.

weemadarthur

Also the bombs mention law school so it’s a neat combo of flavor support to no particular purpose.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Does this sound good?

Sorry for disappearing, I've just finished my shift.

My flavour name is Lisa and I'm a Law Student (originally a Sleepwalker). I 'go to study' on an evening but check in on a random player during every night phase. I can't do anything when I visit though. Because of my role I'm not supposed to be able to receive mail however due to a mistake from one of the gamerunners on Day 1 I ended up getting something from somebody (they'll be able to confirm this). I guess that's why I didn't receive Blarg's Parcel as well. I would've claimed earlier but seeing as Geno died so early I figured it wasn't necessary. I'm glad I didn't though because I guess it made Blarg waste a night

weemadarthur

Want to kill atp?
i’m not sure we need to scan anyone unless we want to RB but is there anyone TO roleblock?

we can’t kill jman some nights so i don’t want to target him, also he’s a little off kilter on arguments so i can scum read him. But atp is pure.

should i switch and you kill? I could ironically switch blarg and salva.

weemadarthur

What do we have left

bomber
bomb defuser
gossip
miller??
commuter

is that all the people remaining? Counting is hard i only have one hand free.

weemadarthur

Good job on the hammering lol, i love that you made it another day based on the known serial killer and your own scummy self.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Sorry my phone died.

I'm really happy I got that vote done. I was praying Blarg would put his vote back there all day.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
I'm dead tomorrow pretty much no matter what so I'll defer to you on whatever you think would be best

weemadarthur

You CAN send one to blarg offering alliance from the scum team, don’t identify your partner, just say he needs to bomb salva himself and that he should bomb atp, i know, don’t worry, these are just the sort of unassailable town role claims. Don’t tell him who town is though.

weemadarthur

Also if i was switching that would need to be taken into account. Plus messages keep getting duplicated so maybe that’s what stan does or it’s part f the bastard setup.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
You CAN send one to blarg offering alliance from the scum team, don’t identify your partner, just say he needs to bomb salva himself and that he should bomb atp, i know, don’t worry, these are just the sort of unassailable town role claims. Don’t tell him who town is though.
Sure will do

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Hey Blarg, HP here. Scum team is willing to strike a deal with you. If you bomb Salva and ATP we won't interfere with you achieving your wincon. Hope you're willing to take us up on this.

How does this sound?

weemadarthur

Not quite.
just say scum team here, dont’ use your own name.

and no deal.

try saying, we don’t feel like killing salva for you if you aren’t even on our side. you should have bombed atp to show us your good faith.

weemadarthur

Is my switch a reasonable one? I want to steal storian’s messages if possible because he has not seemed very town in the main thread so far. And if atp is gone and can’t speak for him then Thing. Sorry i’m falling asleep. Please don’t forget to kill person.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Hey Blarg, Scum team here. We are open to working with you. We aren't however interested in killing Salva for you if you won't take our side. Adittionally, we hope to see you bomb ATP as a show of good faith.

How about that

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Is my switch a reasonable one? I want to steal storian’s messages if possible because he has not seemed very town in the main thread so far. And if atp is gone and can’t speak for him then Thing. Sorry i’m falling asleep. Please don’t forget to kill person.
Yeah I think it's a good move

weemadarthur

Hey Blarg, Scum team here. We are open to working with you. We aren't however interested in killing Salva for you if you won't take our side. Adittionally, we hope to see you bomb ATP as a show of good faith.

How about that
Yeah.
it won’t make sense but that’s ok lol, given that we are killing atp unless something still exists to go wrong. It doesn’t have to make sense. It just has to be unidentifying when it gets weirdly reflected to another player too.

weemadarthur

Otoh if he bombs ME a 2nd time i’d laugh If i didn’t steal sorian’s packages......
sigh.....

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Mail: Blargonaut

Verelios

Were-elios
Mail: Blargonaut

Command Received

weemadarthur

I always get packages lol
You’ll be alive for five minutes anyway but i may not be up for that long either.

I’ll do my best!

weemadarthur

Stanford? Lol. I hope stan is offendded.

switch: wee, stan

mail: salvapot
i believe in you!

sabotage: sorian

see y’all tomorrow and please defuse me accidentally *snrk*

lokiduck

You got mail!

You got mail!

You got mail!

You got mail!

Is what you hear over and over as you are trying to study for your law exam.

"SHUT UP !!!" You yell at your computer threatening to turn it off but it doesn't seem to understand. Normally you give it a pass, but tonight you really can't handle any interruptions.

As you are about to turn off your computer... you hear a familiar sound.

You sigh heavily as you pick up your books, just as the door is broken in for a second time this week. Sure enough it's the bomb squad here for the package you received.

You sigh and head out the door planning to study at a near by shitty cafe that's open this late at night.

Your bomb has been defused!

Last edited:

lokiduck

Additionally since you are final scum... you will receive your mail here (the flavor didn't lie about all the mail :eyes:

Mail 1:

The next thing you do in this game is ask me to kill you all. I’m a boxer, I’m sure you understand what I mean, so I don’t because you don’t fight like that. I know what I have to do to get here where I am today. Do you think you can walk for hours as many days as you think and give to all the enemies that come together to use all your enemies. For the hot topic here, I will do everything you can to ask me until I drink it already because your child does not seem to have your package. Do you want the pot in your pot? This is the taste I serve my teachers in life, even though you want to achieve your reality, you have always wanted it since I was born as a father. I do all this in the life of the world and I know I will be touched. You are part of the holiness of good people sitting on the throne. The mountain we have seen on this list is in the glory of your precious time. Maybe the day I fix the swamp. My body was watching all my hands. I am glad that I have the unique opportunity to be violent, not to give up what it means. For places, you have to think you can get rid of me. Because the song "Political Neutrality" is a place where I have to work for free instead of spending it. Choose to be comfortable in your inbox. It will tell you to go the way you want to go somewhere to get back to running with your interest. Are you a bad animal and when is the best time to exercise?

lokiduck

Mail 2:

I understand the weather is clear and we are sending you because we have not paid the visit fee. I think we should kill Belarusians tomorrow, GOTY Trans Istor told us what would happen if we were neutral. I think there is only one crowd left, I think we can handle the deal and not everyone risks taking advantage of the deal.

lokiduck

Mail 3:

If you resist the shadow
Think, but think, then everything will be true,
Sleep only here
When these events occur.
This is a weak and empty problem,
Not just dreams
Men, don't repeat:
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will arrange the following.
And I am the most beautiful species,
We are happy
Now, "Clean the pipe,
We are making a fundamental change.
Alexa Skelt Lloyd.
Everyone loves her
If you are a friend, let's hold hands
Robin compensates for the loss.

weemadarthur

Now why did he claim to defuse sorian tho. Data suggests he defused stan. Ah well i’ma pretend ignorance.

weemadarthur

Ok that was mean, i recognize bits of quotes in that poem. Midsummer night’s dream, hitchhiker even if accidental

Top Bottom