The Mystery Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Franpsycho

Costume Account (She/Her)
If that's Salva (and it could be), I'm thinking about how he fucked off and then came in and won Costume Party.

Still have 30 minutes to change if we want to change.

KILL: HYDE MONSTER

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Also I forgot to mention, but we probably NEED the arsonist to light everyone on fire to have a chance here, so we probably don't NK the doused people and hope the arsonist just has to kill X to win and that X ends up not including us lol

San Franpsycho

Also I forgot to mention, but we probably NEED the arsonist to light everyone on fire to have a chance here, so we probably don't NK the doused people and hope the arsonist just has to kill X to win and that X ends up not including us lol
i am really hoping they needed three and ignite tomorrow - or even tonight and someone just didn't report n1

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
partial ignition I guess? wow
Honestly makes me worry they're like a SK arsonist and have to eliminate everyone lol BUT if so - I will root for them should we meet our demise. Does mean the moment malus or I get doused we need to try and pop them if they're still alive - or QUICKLY get them voted out.

San Franpsycho

Honestly makes me worry they're like a SK arsonist and have to eliminate everyone lol BUT if so - I will root for them should we meet our demise. Does mean the moment malus or I get doused we need to try and pop them if they're still alive - or QUICKLY get them voted out.
I think narrowing the pool will help. Fingers crossed, at least. today before I die I will try to find them.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
I will say, with Baba gone I almost wonder if we could have skated you by. Ghost and Neon will still be on your ass though so it probably was inevitable, just maybe not 'this phase for sure' inevitable.

San Franpsycho

You can bait me a while and we can see, but here's the thing.

If incredibly everyone jumps on malus... I look amazing and we don't do the other.
If this somehow becomes a thunderdome between me and you... the winner looks amazing.
If it goes as planned and I die... you both look amazing.

So no matter what, we should be good, right?

San Franpsycho

Snow C being all "aw you're great" is making me feel a way

Luckily tonight is D&D so I have good reason to not be here for a while and see how things go.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Yeah, I'm gonna sit on the info because that's what I would do if town. I wouldn't immediately out myself so lets just play it like we are and see what comes of it.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Also Ael I wanna say this as an aside - the role in PR was much more hyper focused on sleuthing for a specific player and the wincon was directly tied to it. I think the situations are pretty different. This one hasn’t led to the level of stalker Faddy’s made him go lol Don’t want you thinking I’m trashing your design, I’m just spreading misinformation.

San Franpsycho

If no one really seems that dedicated to any of us... I can just reevaluate my Woodsman read? lol
what a weird day start

Woodsman

Costume Account (He/Him)
What a strange day start, Town seems absolutely directionless. But I've seen it a couple times now that Town just goes into auto pilot when they get a few Scum in a row.

San Franpsycho

Right now, probably:
9-1-3

If we get Kook and Alien out and arsonist ignites one more and leaves (best scenario in two days):
6-3

But then possibly we're still on the hook. If we want to use the track thing, we do it today, because it will seem worse if you don't, probably? If not... where do we go from here? What's the best plan?

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
If I don't do the track thing today I never do it. We would just commit to this bussing that maybe isn't even working and whichever of us flips will paint others of us in a good light, but I will say with people out here second guessing Stan who the fuck even knows anymore lol

San Franpsycho

Alternate:
I lean harder on Woodsman, I get red-checked, I die
9-1-2

Nat + Malus = clear
Arsonist takes out one more and exits
one more gets voted out (Alien or some of the others who sussed me but didn't vote)
6 v 2
but you're cleared, essentially

hmmm

Sticking with the plan may still be the way? Takes a little longer but is safer?

San Franpsycho

If I don't do the track thing today I never do it. We would just commit to this bussing that maybe isn't even working and whichever of us flips will paint others of us in a good light, but I will say with people out here second guessing Stan who the fuck even knows anymore lol
Yeah, I mean... it's really hard to figure out what's best here!

The only thing I know is that Jman is DYING to claim lol

San Franpsycho

The other thing is... while the track strat may take longer and is safer, what today has taught us is that a directionless town can probably be led. BUT--

The arsonist has to douse someone else tonight, probably. And it looks like there's no firefighter. So you may become the best target if I'm redchecked and you masterminded the flip. That's my only hesitation.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
The other thing is... while the track strat may take longer and is safer, what today has taught us is that a directionless town can probably be led. BUT--

The arsonist has to douse someone else tonight, probably. And it looks like there's no firefighter. So you may become the best target if I'm redchecked and you masterminded the flip. That's my only hesitation.
Eh, they would probably want to avoid someone they think is NK bait. I doubt myself, Stan, or Wax get doused tonight. Woodsman could happen depending on how cleared he gets from your push (assuming we go the track strat).

San Franpsycho

If you think that's the case, I lean toward suggesting we do it. It's possible we can power wolf at this point while the game is in chaos but it seems like a bigger risk.

Ugh, I really don't know.

San Franpsycho

I mean, I have a lot of town reads at the moment so... I don't know?

I'm trying to determine how much work I need to put into today lol.

San Franpsycho

I know one thing: Aeleus, somewhere, is both laughing their ass off and also sad, because I said when I died I'd help count votes.
:laughing:

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Sorry - been busy at work today with meetings so I couldn't multitask. Yeah, I mean.. idk. I kind of feel like maybe we just play this out with you bussing malus and me bussing you, but maybe not doing the track stuff? I don't know how much claiming the track will do for us, like I don't think me having role info to reveal is inherently better or worse than if you flip from just making a case. Reading the room I kind of feel like Alien gets tossed here, and I think it might be plausible you're now the most town read of us - though who knows. I think I'm just gonna keep tunneling and see how the day continues to play out. We have the track fake I can reveal later tonight if it starts to feel like the better play but as of right now I'm not sure it is.

San Franpsycho

That sounds reasonable to me.

I love that we constructed this elaborate fake plan and then just... put it down lol. but maybe that's the smarter play here?

I DON'T KNOW AHHHHH

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
I mean...town gonna town, I guess. Me going hard, while picking up heat can at least help you. Not sure what it does for Woodsman, but you know. Shit happens lol

San Franpsycho

I just hopefully raised some interesting points about everyone else on Woodsman (look at me solving wow) so maybe that will help malus.

San Franpsycho

You're the kingmaker here, Nat. It's your choice.

I think if malus flips here, I'm better positioned, but not in a great position. We are all of us on the ropes somewhere.

If I flip here due to potential gambit, you look great, and malus looks better but this town does not seem willing to let someone go just for making wagons.

I don't think you'll flip so that's off the table.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Hmm, I’m too drunk to reread Malus and back off this read. Let me do it before day end though I do have a very busy work day. I’ll make it work though. Sorry mal. I thought this was gonna work but now it just feels like the track claim might make the situation worse for us. Idk. I think if you just focus on killing those critical of monkey she might be able to carry us. I think she has the best shot of living due to sustained activity tbh

San Franpsycho

I really don't know. I did not want to be the one who carried the ship so I'm fretting lol. I have book deadlines coming up. But I think that's the way today has fallen out and honestly I AM SHOOK but I should know better by now than to expect anything to be what I expect.

I think you stay the course (sans track gambit) and we see what happens. It took me a while but I found what I think is a really good way to spin Kook so let's see what happens there.

San Franpsycho

The track claim is dead. Unless sentiment turns wildly in the last eight hours of the day. We can assess then. But I think there was too much against malus, which I think is really weird, because I thought his bus was good?

Let's see how things shake out and see where we around around ~6-7 hours to EoD. That would be the ideal time to do it if we were gonna anyway at this point. I would advise you to just stay away for now, no need to risk drunk posting. If malus can come in and make something else happen, glory be, but I think we just have to pivot and go with what we have. The team wins; the team is what matters.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Okay I’ll ghost for the rest of the night (even though literally Tech said it was okay to vote Ghost and Char but somehow that’s being ignored and it is KILLING ME)

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Nat you're playing chain of memories? I couldn't take more than 10 minutes of that game before I skipped to KH2 (which I still haven't finished...)
Yes, sadly. It's truly awful. I drunkenly agreed to play every KH game all on the hardest difficulty because CERTAIN, INCORRECT PEOPLE say how great KH2 is on the hardest setting. Why that had to morph into me playing all of them I do not recall. It is a nightmare.

Yes, sadly. It's truly awful. I drunkenly agreed to play every KH game all on the hardest difficulty because CERTAIN, INCORRECT PEOPLE say how great KH2 is on the hardest setting. Why that had to morph into me playing all of them I do not recall. It is a nightmare.
I mean... are you streaming it lol

Woodsman

Costume Account (He/Him)
Today would be a good day to get removed for me because I'm moving on Sunday, so Friday and Saturday will probably be very busy for me.

San Franpsycho

today's tinfoil: Blarg is in this game but is playing it remarkably normal. and has bribed A into never revealing it somehow.

San Franpsycho

giphy.gif

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Also sorry mal lol Getting to do a two vote swing tiebreaker that's gonna result in scum just feels like it'll look better than tunneling into Monkey, especially if she didn't flip exactly today. Errbody would come at me for being your teammate 100%

San Franpsycho

Yeah, it was the right call here, I think, but man this game is cuuuuuuursed for us

WE HAD SUCH A GOOD PLAN AND THEN TOWN HAD TO BE ALL WEIRD

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Gonna need to actually fully breakdown the vote count because now it looks like maybe I was wrong and it was me piling - not sure if I misread the count or what. RIP if so, though I was probably in a bad spot either jumping on him or staying put if he flipped so whatever I guess.

San Franpsycho

nah, i think you're okay since you broke the tie at the least. or I think you did? close enough.

I love that everyone is fighting. More of this. More fighting, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom