Scum Thread The Dark Tower

We'll see if there's any twist to it but that was a pretty good D1 for us.

Don't think anyone's coming out with any suspicion. Any early thoughts on a target for tonight?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Selfishly I want everyone Town reading me to stay alive

(Leo,Launchpad, one other person)

Hawthorn, Zeke, and Saw all got slight suspicion so all of them can stay alive.

Fate seems like the least cooperative to play around, a town leader candidate that was the least complacent in Geno 's Vote so would not mind a Kill on Him. ,

just first thoughts we will see what the Flip changes if anything.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Launchpad townreads me However threw some sus on EC and said ATP is not an automatic townreads like normal.

I think his opinion on ATP will change to town as long as ATP plays well.

Do you think his EC Opinions will change/ we convince him?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
He later said EC was to flippant to be scum i think

I actually think we should kill zeke, I think he might of been breadcrumbing a cop role
What was the breadcrumb? It has to be tracker since we killed the alignment cop.

In general I would like to Kill players who I think can't be mislynched. During the day.

I think Zeke can be a Day kill but if your Tracker read is Good Its a good Kill tonight.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I will assume nobody has stood out enough to need my heal so I will submit No action

we also need to discuss who is the least likely to be tracked. That person needs to send faction kill.

unless we go Ninja.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Personally I feel BoJack is probably least likely to be tracked. (At least if I was playing tracker)

I Vote BoJack sends the kill. And let him decided between Normal one and Doing Ninja one.

The thing i thought might have been a breadcrumb is probably nothing seeing the flip.

Basically zeke said without a counter claim we had to believe geno was a cop. But he was still voting for him. I thought it was a way of saying I'm the real cop and that's why I'm still voting him.

But I guess I read way to much into it.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
My person Vote is still Fate don't underestimate him just because he is more new than others.

He is unlikely to be protected

My gut says he is going to play a really good game this game.

I don't know what strategy to take during the day with Fate, I know how to play around Hawthorn and Launch I don't know how to play a Date who is on his A game.

My scum strategy is more about correctly playing around known quantities.

Sawneeks I'm unsure whether I would kill or not.

Zipped is interesting . Definitely low info but I could see his quiet performance as power role.

Blarg is a player we never kill since he can be self destructive.

Leo is a player I would want to Kill. Seems hard to say kill Leo most games.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Interested in what EC and Bojack feel.

I don't think the play is to kill good players just because they are good players.

we have to target people who can't get mislynched and players who will target US during the day.

if we find a Good player who is also likely to town read a majority of us we need to keep them alive not just kill them simply because they are good/ have experience.

I'm pretty against Fate kill at this juncture. The more I think about the more launch is the one I want gone. If he doesn't town read me day 1 he likely won't ever and he is good at pushing me.

I think he is also the most likely to be a very vocal town voice going forward.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
ty against Fate kill at this juncture. The more I think about the more launch is the one I want gone
Do you think doctor would protect there? That's the biggest worry with Launchpad.

Remember I always have Switch target into kill play of we need to Snipe someone likely to be protected.

Right now what easy day kills are there? Day 2 might as well be day 1 because there is virtually nothing to go on. Any arguments for people that pushed geno can be made for me. People that didn't can be made for bojack, people that were wishy washy you and EC.

Like what you're saying is fair but doesn't really apply with the state of the game.

We don't even have reads to go off. I'd rather get rid of a strong voice when the game is a blank slate before that voice starts shaping the game.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Right now what easy day kills are there? Day 2 might as well be day 1 because there is virtually nothing to go on. Any arguments for people that pushed geno can be made for me. People that didn't can be made for bojack, people that were wishy washy you and EC.

Like what you're saying is fair but doesn't really apply with the state of the game.

We don't even have reads to go off. I'd rather get rid of a strong voice when the game is a blank slate before that voice starts shaping the game.
My last comment was more general strategy talk.

like I said I'm talking more about it being important when we Get close to LYLO not this exact moment.

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
Interested in what EC and Bojack feel.

I don't think the play is to kill good players just because they are good players.
I happen to agree with this, as the good players might not want to get burned on voting me out again, as I will be adamant that I am a vanilla town. Again.

I'm on my phone and can't see the full list but I agree with ATP on Launch. They're my number 1 choice just because of the gambit they pulled in the last game, and that scares me. If they get a good role again they won't be scared to use it.

But I also agree with Jman that people like Zeke and Hawthorn should be left alive because they regularly get themselves voted out while town.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Unless we think there are two alignment cops
0% chance. We know second cop is tracker because Bojack has ninja shots. I

There are not 3 cops in this game that's over the top.

The concern with EC is will he be tracked or not? If he is tracked to the body He is Fucked since he plans to claim Vanilla.

(Obviously all of us are pretty Fucked if Tracker catches us.)

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Kill: LaunchpadMcQ

Command received

Also for future reference if you want to have fun with the kill commands I'm OK with it. I just have to be able to tell that it is a kill command or if you use a ninja shot it needs to be obvious that it's that one.

I'm still fine with the Launch kill, but reading through I also support what Jman said about Fate. I feel like they can get real dangerous as the game goes on. I've seen them wake up and really go for it in mid to late game.

So while they might not be a N1 kill, they should be on our radar at some point.

My experience with Fate is he gets misvoted by town. After me and jman he has the most posts and most of them aren't even game related.

I'm just not seeing this threat right now.

I don't think he's an immediate threat and I'm still fine with Launch.

And like you said, it's really hard to assess who's looking good or bad right now since D1 was such a wash. We don't know what town is going to latch on to. So that should be fun lol

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
@BoJack Horseman I might start the day focusing on people not on the Geno Vote and putting suspicion on Players with No Vote

Not going to single you out but you do fall in that group so Just giving warning.

I don't think it necessarily makes you scum, but we have to be careful how we go about it.

We can't openly defend you too much and it's up to everyone to decide how they interpret it. I'd likely say it's NAI because it's from a neutral role. Likely randomly chosen.

Yeah, lore wise it describes the character as an antagonist so that's something.

I've just realised what Hawthorn's on about. Yeah, that complicates things. The implication by saying VA wins when you're voted out is that you can't be night killed. Hmm...

So either someone saved launch and there are two killing roles, or someone switched launch with one of sneeks and va and there is one other killing role.

Any other possibilities apart from a switch or a heal?

So a switch would be someone swapped Launch with, say, Sneeks? Meaning Sneeks would become EC's new target?

Is there a role that could redirect EC from Launch to, say, Sneeks?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
So either someone saved launch and there are two killing roles, or someone switched launch with one of sneeks and va and there is one other killing role.

Any other possibilities apart from a switch or a heal?
We know for a fact there is a Killing role that is not US thats why I have a Heal.

Although I just had a panic flash of hvv3 where there was a neutral Mason pair who received our scum commands and could alter them, which they did.. frequently

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Launchpad feels good about Both Evil chameleon and Me

2 of us are in his Town top 3

We really sure we want to Kill Him?

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Well we have 48 hours before we have to worry about that.

Besides, sneeks was also in my pile of night 1 kills, so I'm still happy.
The sneeks kill is amazing Thank You However made that happen

We don't even need Ninja Kill since tracker is dead

We can have Bojack send his Ninja kills tonight and N3 anyway just to be safe.

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
"If anything, his attitude here seems pretty in line with his town self, and i think he would have more of a hard time adjusting his play if he rolled scum. It's still very early in the game, though."

Beautiful.

It would help if I posted more lol

I'm rereading the thread to find comments to latch onto. So feel free to prod me when I get round to posting my thoughts.

I don't think I've ever played with nin, but I get the sense they have a strong BS meter.

Though we'll see if jman and EC have a different suggestion since ours went so badly on N1 lol

Top Bottom