Spectating the greatest event of the year!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Coming back to this, did you make a second DGRonpa game (because I already thought we had two) or did you make a DG2 themed game? Because i can only imagine the possibilities of characters by I could be.

also, it will come out eventually but @FateShirou, Ael and I had it out for you night 1, but i got cold feet, congratulations on the win!
Man wanting to kill your daughter from another dimension's servant
Poisonsip.png

Rude.

lokiduck

Mind you... Faddy is a servant.

to get a chance town needs a master >>

since scum can just kill another pair aka Ty and Zem tonight since Ty made a post the told scum he's a master with a living servant. >>

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Coming back to this, did you make a second DGRonpa game (because I already thought we had two) or did you make a DG2 themed game? Because i can only imagine the possibilities of characters by I could be.
It's a DR2 themed game. There have been DR1 and DRv3 games in the community way back in the day, but no one had made a DR2 one yet lol.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
The scum team:

for Einzberns:

-HP is Tokiomi Tohsaka The Godfather
-Faddy is Sir Francis Drake his servant who is a thief that RB’s and copied certain roles and gets flavor clues about their role
-Reki is Kiritsugu Emiya the one shot switch who can roleblock one player as long as Reki is alive.
-Ambulance is Billy the Kid the strongman and he is Reki’s servant

for Mages’:

-ATP is Kirei Kotomine the one shot janitor
-Pandora is Xuanzang Sanzang the one shot motivator and one shot deflector. She is ATP’s servant

Blargonaut said:
Zipped, ATP, Zem, Ty4on, Pandora, Reki, Ambulance and Fate are scum

correctly guessed 4/6 scum by shotgunning 8 names out of a pool of 18 alive at the time and I didn't even read the game-thread... ahh my sick [Mafia] skillz, you were at my side all along...

oFR6xUD.gif

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I was the town Gladiator, and the night I got killed I used my ability on Faddy. Here is what I would've posted had I lived and the power gone off:

Howdy pardners, git ready fer the rootinest, tootinest dang ol' duel you ever seent.

cowboydanceg0jq6.gif

Today, at high noon (and by high noon I mean immediately) y'all need ta choose ta vote between m'self, and Faddy.

emojiblondieshoot8lj2u.gif

Y'see here, I reckon Faddy is one o' them scum we need ta kill if we wanna win th'game.

shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif
shooting75j6a.gif

I'm th'town Gladiator, and I wanna tell Faddy:

youveyeedyourlasthawfojb3.jpg

Y'ave yee'd yer last haw, pardner.

Vote: Faddy

Okay so I've done some vote analysis after VA's flip, which that along with my Gladiator role was the extra reasons for wanting to kill VA that I was hinting at. I'm sorry VA, that I pushed for you and you ended up getting voted out as town. I still think your role was negative utility and I'm glad you weren't a master and didn't take anyone else out with you. I really thought there was a chance that VA was scum, but I knew their flip would be helpful regardless. In my opinion, now that we know VA was town, I think scum are most likely to have voted for VA on D1 OR D2, as well as on D4, to cause maximum chaos. Here's what I found interesting about the votes in terms of analyzing swerves:

Ephi voted VA D1 and D2
Zem voted VA D1, D2 and D4
SkyOdin voted VA D1, Z-Beat D2, VA D4
HP voted VA D1, Faddy D2
Shirou voted VA D1, Z-Beat D2, VA D4
Hobo voted VA D1, Z-Beat D2, VA D4
Ty4on voted EC D1, VA D2, VA D4
Faddy voted EC D1, VA D2, VA D4

From this list, Sky, Shirou, Hobo, Ty4on and Faddy fit my criteria. I think Faddy is the scummiest out of these, and Sky and Hobo are the least scummy, with Shirou and Ty falling in the middle.

Faddy has continued to wiggle his way through this game despite seemingly not even paying attention at times. He has a bad voting record, and he hasn't done much of worth in this game. It's a very easy place for scum to hide. I think Faddy is scum.

I did go and read D1 of EZA like I said I would, and the Faddy that was present there had many similarities to the Faddy in this game. It's possible that Chugg soul read is accurate for this game as well, but I am not making this argument purely off meta, it is only one component.

Overall, I think Faddy is the best use of my ability right now, and I think we need to hit scum today because we are certainly on the backfoot.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. I can't please everyone. I know I am town, and I believe the voting results of me using this ability today should be useful regardless of if I end up getting myself voted out. I will still be digging in today and trying to solve others regardless of what happens.

If you think my role is indicative of me being scum, then lol. I feel like this game has been balanced in a way that each town team has certain types of roles. EC was an investigative role (tracker) and was Einzberns. Z-Beat was a protective role (jailer) and was Einzberns. Leo was a second investigative role (cop) and was Mages Association. I would strongly bet that if SkyOdin is truthful about being a second protective role (doctor), they are Mages Association. I think Stan's role is close enough to mine to be considered an equivalent, and I am Einzberns, so I am betting Stan is Mages Association. I've got all my cards on the table at this point so I am willing to claim my flavour, but I am a bit hesitant in case there is a scum ability that relies on knowing extra info. Thanks for reading.

rC0L2k7.gif

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Explains my immediate push to death. @Natiko this is what I meant by giving them an out. ATP was waaaaaay too jumpy on my vote, and now they're safe behind walls of speculation.

main-qimg-3bbf04f4fc6d0075905144ece218d737

This must be what Al Gore feels like...
I wouldn't take advice from a neutral me that feels like he has minimal chances of winning. Upon death I didn't even really have much of an idea of who was scum because I didn't particularly care while I was alive lol

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
If only he listed to me and Nat on D2...
If I'd been pressed to name scum upon death the only ones I would've thrown out would be Reki and Zem. Not a great track record so I can't blame Launch for not listening lol

Verelios

Were-elios
If there's one thing I love as scum, it's when I frame someone and they know I'm framing them but they can't do much about it.

If there's one thing that's absolutely infuriating to me as town it's when someone frames me, and I know they're framing me, and they know I know they're framing me but I can't do shit about it.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
If there's one thing I love as scum, it's when I frame someone and they know I'm framing them but they can't do much about it.

If there's one thing that's absolutely infuriating to me as town it's when someone frames me, and I know they're framing me, and they know I know they're framing me but I can't do shit about it.

That last part is definitely infuriating. You know what is going on and just can't either find the backing evidence or make a persuasive enough argument for enough people to listen to.

On the subject, one of my favorite things about knowing who is who and observing is just watch how scum teams navigate the end game. I know the half excitement and half panic in those scum threads during those times and I just love watching the thread to see what they do.

Verelios

Were-elios
That last part is definitely infuriating. You know what is going on and just can't either find the backing evidence or make a persuasive enough argument for enough people to listen to.

On the subject, one of my favorite things about knowing who is who and observing is just watch how scum teams navigate the end game. I know the half excitement and half panic in those scum threads during those times and I just love watching the thread to see what they do.
Yeah, the final days are always very stressful for scum even if they've been stomping and depending on who the members are, their reactions are really interesting.

lokiduck

611270085901942784.png

Town don't know they are in LyLo.

Luckily so far town is voting on scum and scum keeps trying to push town so they can all hammer and win the game LOL.

Well except for Ambulance
blobpat.png

Gotta give him props for being this consistent with his push on faddy lol

lokiduck

Also scum is planning to push a vote on Ty and get him voted out which would win them the game since he's a master with a servant.

Everyone rooting for town to win please direct your prayers to Ty to convince him to use his in thread command. It'd be a massive shame if he gets voted out because he didn't use it :surprised: but he may not realize he needs to so send your prayers there.

554022809563824128.gif

If you rooting for scum, the please hope he doesn't use it LOL

lokiduck

Launch pushing for a mass claim is good because scum still shopping their power claims and don't want it.

Additionally, it may convince Ty to use the command to prove his power. LOL

We'll see how scum handles it

683651755657265156.gif

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
I wouldn't take advice from a neutral me that feels like he has minimal chances of winning. Upon death I didn't even really have much of an idea of who was scum because I didn't particularly care while I was alive lol
At the time only Scum was likely to kill you

lokiduck

Is there an extra vote in play because scum can't hammer it yet. I assume scum know the position that they are in.
there are 6 scummies, they are waiting for two townies to vote a townie so they can all hammer it before town changes their mind.

Pandora actually has been trying to coordinate so scum can all do it at once XD

with terra being one vote it's fine... until someone else joins him >> that is town <<

And will be super embarassing for Ty since he literally could have proved his towniness in thread LOL.

lokiduck

luckily no town joined terra and it seems the scum team is busy or going to bed for the night.

there's still hope so keep sending good vibes to the team of your pick :D :D :D

lokiduck

Welp supporters of town, apparently TY isn't listening to your prayers so please pray harder.

mothman.png

Those supporting scum, you are doing great sweeties don't change ;)

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Has anyone mentioned the theory that Hedin and Random were the two alternate night killers for each of the teams, and are still carrying out the kills posthumously? That could explain why their flips were obscured.

Yep, I'm thinking they're just not able to post in the game thread, but they're able to perform the night kill action. There was a role in a previous game that could still perform actions after dying, but they couldn't talk in the game or scum threads.

Did Geno review this game?

confused-no.gif

Verelios

Were-elios
Right so what happens is, each night phase Loki and Vere meet under an unspecified local bridge with three gagged and blindfolded victims.
Each victim is told to stand on one leg and hop a number of times equal to how many people they believe will miss them if they die that night. The Victims that hop the most and the least each have a small parcel placed into their hands, have their blindfolds removed and are told to deliver the package to an address written on it. The parcel will explode in 30 minutes.
The last victim is ritualistically slaughtered and has their intestines extracted in order to perform an augury with them. LoVe will spend exactly 77 minutes debating the meaning of the bloody omen in front of them, they then play rock paper scissors, the loser has to go buy the lottery ticket, the winner goes to buy them both coffee. They meet back up at the second closest public park from the coffee place in order to do some star gazing. Loki is looking for Ursa Minor, Vere is looking for Sagittarius.
Whoever finds their constellation first needs to somehow coerce the first stray animal they see to drink both cups of coffee, write down if they think it enjoyed or disliked it, attach these findings to a rock, and throw that rock through the windscreen of the most expensive car they can find in a 3 block radius. The loser has to go home and check the scum thread to see who scum are killing that night.
giphy.gif

My man.

Neki

Bought a book once
Maybe I'm not confident enough as a town player to express such confidence in making a definitive statement as "if we don't do this we lose."

Verelios

Were-elios
Maybe I'm not confident enough as a town player to express such confidence in making a definitive statement as "if we don't do this we lose."
Well, yeah. There are situations where it's applicable like having a vote out roadmap and if you don't do that, you'll lose but for the most part it's scum trying to control the narrative.

lokiduck

Soooo town really needs to get a master >> They know Ty has a living servant. So send good vibes to town that they go for a scum master because otherwise we are just prolonging town's loss >>

Send those good vibes to your prospective teams!!!

lokiduck

lol the scum team is also arguing that saying powers would identify the masters too much not realizing that a lot of masters this game have had powers :eyes:

Launch, Ephi, Sky, Terra, and Ty are all town masters with powers

This has been their mistake as they haven't realized that some people like Launch and Sky are masters LOL

They were known as...

The Sinister Six
Sinister_Six_mock_up_large.jpg

"Fast Hands" Faddy
"Bus boy" Ambulance
"Guilty" ATP
"Town Conscience" Reki
"The Immortal" HP
"The Great Pretender" Pandora

Hey I had 3/6 right on Day2 in my list of 7
734404914632982618.png

The people that were on my scumlist (Faddy, Reki, Launch) all voted you off in the span of 10 posts as soon as you and VA were tied 9/9. My other scum guesses were OJ, VA, ATP and TerraForce, with TerraForce being more of a "I hope he's scum" rather than me seeing scum behaviour in him because he's been scum reading all the town players that have been eliminated during the day and if he's doing that as town, then we're doomed.

lokiduck

Anyway, town kind of has the whole scum team figured out at this point, but if they can’t all rally around one person, they’re probably going to lose this. We’ll see what happens.
Basically. There's the added issue that town basically has to kill a scum master today if they want a chance at winning.

Scum is planning to kill Ty if they can't get him voted out today and killing him will win them the game anyways since Zem will die with him :/

Town has to not only rally around one person but a master and I'm not sure that's possible with probably Faddy being the biggest one still lol

lokiduck

I just want to say as you are wrapping up that you two killed it with the flavor this game.
744083918113996880.png

Thank you.

Vere wrote most of it. I just had the general outline and the lore for how the characters intereacted this game. You can see it via reading everyone's Pm flavor x3

lokiduck

BTW if @Ty4on @Terraforce would have become the innocent master.

His command would have been I AM THE RULES

What would have followed:

Everyone was minding their own damn business in this greater holy grail war when suddenly they heard a mad cackling and thus was revealed... the Great King of Heroes Gilgamesh!!! Now most who know the world's oldest bully wouldn't exactly call him good... but his bio says he is chaotic good so it must be true???

Terraforce is town!

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Sorry for not actually using anything @lokiduck . I didn't want to deal with thinking about it.

I did think about sending some sort of meme message but no point getting fancy.

And I would like to say me not reading flips is NAI.

lokiduck

Sorry for not actually using anything @lokiduck . I didn't want to deal with thinking about it.

I did think about sending some sort of meme message but no point getting fancy.

And I would like to say me not reading flips is NAI.
Eh it's fine XD Your part was part role thief part role flavor cop lol You had a lot to deal with and you did good targeting some of the powers you did.

Top Bottom