Cult Thread Paw Patrol/Spider’s Web/ Goblin’s lair/ Who Goes There!

Good idea.

I'm gonna have to get going soon, I'll still have mobile access but if the trivia happens in the next 2 hours it's gonna be bad news for me

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah hopefully, would be nice to finish off Anex with Blarg still relatively healthy too.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Just two of them right now depending on the official ruling with anex going forward. Too bad nin still isn't in the game.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Worth throwing a defend on Blarg if it's just Neki attacking? Or just move to Z beat?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
So Blarg can save himself if he's around. We are likely going to lose Blarg and Kyan to bed soon though.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
If this game repeats tomorrow, we lose. We won't have the numbers and town will bother to come and do the bare minimum.

who needs sleep anyway

Verelios

Were-elios
Well, this sucks. I didn't think town could hit the numbers and it looks like they perfectly got Blarg to 0. Fuck.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
gg

WmUifWL.gif

I'm guessing the idea here is to whittle the numbers down on both sides. We might have an infect tonight. That could even things up. The game can't end today anyway because we split the first 2 bouts

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
We won the movie trivia. Battleship was somehow a draw or at least no declared winner.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I am going to feel bad if we don't recruit HP tonight. Even though we can't control who we infect or even if we will infect anyone it will still feel like a betrayal.

Verelios

Were-elios
We gotta go risky. It looks like this round is make or break guys. Heaven or Hell, only the roll of the dice will tell.

Verelios

Were-elios
Two champions enter, one may leave. If I die then it was an honor serving in the 1st Spiderman corps with ya'll.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I feel for town. They had us only to get messed up by the one ability that could save scum that was completely randomly recruited on a night with no chats. Then instead of being able to do anything about it they lose someone to a delayed vig and then enter a mini game endgame and have two town players exit the game reducing their number superiority. Then draw one, lose one, and then lose two players while losing again. Oh and the neutral switched sides.

9 out of 10 times they win this game. We probably need to make sure we are nice to them because I would feel miserable right now.

Verelios

Were-elios
I feel for town. They had us only to get messed up by the one ability that could save scum that was completely randomly recruited on a night with no chats. Then instead of being able to do anything about it they lose someone to a delayed vig and then enter a mini game endgame and have two town players exit the game reducing their number superiority. Then draw one, lose one, and then lose two players while losing again. Oh and the neutral switched sides.

9 out of 10 times they win this game. We probably need to make sure we are nice to them because I would feel miserable right now.
You can feel the successive gut punches just from this post. I walkes into today thinking we were going to be blown out the water.

Top Bottom