YorHa Headquarters

Sawneeks

little green dog
Alright, HP and Zeke are also on the friend list too.

I’m glad Zeke is finally in the right tunnel, I hope it’s enough.

i do still think there is something up with Maol but the Monkey stuff is way to much to ignore, she even fumbled the claim in multiple ways.
Yeah the fact that people are handwaving her fumbling is something. Where was this deference for chuggs lol

Sawneeks

little green dog
You could argue this is spec hindsight and all but I was 100% going for monkey today if I was alive. Just the way she argued for chuggs with no doubt, no uncertainty, and refused to engage anything else should've been a huge red flag all on its own since monkey doesn't do that. Not to mention that doesn't even make sense from a town perspective either since chuggs was a driving force of discussion and having zero doubt in being wrong about removing him? That's not town.

But even ignoring that, maol's contradictory evidence that monkey visited the dead player and herself when monkey's claim doesn't even explain it? Thats open and shut, come on. Y'all love to say mechanics can win games for town if they were available but then go and ignore said mechanics? That's not a balance problem, that's a town problem lol.

Just thinking that monkey may not be in the hot seat if it wasn't for Maol tracking her...

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
what confuses me is cool, Monkey is scum, not surprising, very easy to see. But why is Maol’s claim inconsistent, he even offered himself that he thinks it was a switch and yet he still ignored that in what he said and says he tracked Monkey and is pinning the track on Monkey.

Sawneeks

little green dog
what confuses me is cool, Monkey is scum, not surprising, very easy to see. But why is Maol’s claim inconsistent, he even offered himself that he thinks it was a switch and yet he still ignored that in what he said and says he tracked Monkey and is pinning the track on Monkey.
Scum having a track wouldn't bee too weird with this many moving roles. Could be scum!maol has correctly guessed monkey is scum but wants the townie points for getting her killed and used the track on her. Multiball be damned.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Think it's also messing some folks up that we rarely get a single scum player left that gets tracked. They can use their ability and NK at the same time so getting a double result makes sense. We just rarely see that come up.

Sorian

Staff member
I’m starting to think I’m better at scum hunting when I actually don’t care.

Except on Monkey, I can spot her from 20 miles away

Sorian

Staff member
A classic, first half of the day “I know I need to die but give me time to put down my reads and ask some questions.” Second half of the day “What are you talking about, why would we need to solve me? Look at literally everyone else.”

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
I know we aren’t supposed to talk shit from spec but if they do the exact thing I predicted then I can’t be held responsible for my actions.
LOL we spent three days’ worth of game time last game saying “surely today is the day they’ll vote HP” and shitting on them when they picked someone else.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
I will say that scum is doing a very good job over all, but they are also catching a lot of heat so this game could really go either way

Sawneeks

little green dog
I will say that scum is doing a very good job over all, but they are also catching a lot of heat so this game could really go either way
Trying to think of who is scum outside of monkey is giving me a lot of pause. I can confidently say who I think is Town but noone really jumps out as scum which is odd. Just a lot of shrug PoE reads.

Town; Ephi, Zeke, LP, EC, c4 (RIP town if not), neki, HP, Jman, probs Cheshire
Shrug; Stan, Haw, Hedin, Maol, Neon
Scum; Monkey

however im feeling less-great on Hedin as the day wears on and it's tough to place. something just seems off. he'd be the next place to look after monkey.

i do know from secret sources that
there are still more neutrals running around but not how many or who. so i know im wrong on a few people. LP is the biggest possible neutral for me and maybe even HP, Stan, or Haw as well don't seem like they are on a team? tough to tell but with another scum team + mystery kill they should be solved sooner than later.

lokiduck

:eyes: The power that Sneeks talked about happening to her last night is in fact town, but the way they are using the power is harming town more than it’s helping so they might as well be scum.

In fact if their target for tonight listens it will be very bad for town possibly.

Sorian

Staff member
If you had sent me a red text commanding me to target someone, I would have disobeyed immediately, what would have happened? Lmao

Sorian

Staff member
Also yikes, imagine voting c4 here with everything else going on. You could make a case for power wolf day 1 going into lazy day 2+3 but I wouldn’t be prepared to risk that.

Sawneeks

little green dog
:eyes: The power that Sneeks talked about happening to her last night is in fact town, but the way they are using the power is harming town more than it’s helping so they might as well be scum.

In fact if their target for tonight listens it will be very bad for town possibly.
Whaaaat? I'm going to have some questions for them when they get here lol. I was going to confirm HP why would you direct me to neki...

Sawneeks

little green dog
they....they didn't get monkey.

or even maol.

they just...left the question mark there. ignored the whole problem and went elsewhere. pretending you cant see it doesnt make it go away.

i really dont have any words for this. HOW DO YOU LET MONKEY LIVE. SHE LIED.

Sawneeks

little green dog
being dead makes this even worse so i hope to hell and back that town listenes to chuggs and i when we said THIS ISN'T TOWN MONKEY. TOWN MONKEY IS CAUTIOUS AND WILL GO OVER EVERY HOLE POKED IN HER THEORY JUST IN CASE SHE MISSED SOMETHING.

like her going this hard on chuggs and being wrong after all that talk about "oh im 100% sure he is scum" is such a horrible red flag after i kept bugging her about it. not to mention her inability to answer my easy sparks question about people believing his claim and her shade without actually reading anything and just

:alpha:

if town doesnt go for her i will scream

Sawneeks

little green dog
oh, uh, gg c4. i really didnt ping you as a serial killer at all and was convinced you were town due to your strong day 1 even though you slowed it down from there. if it wasn't for today's weird fuckery and monkey's ability to warp reality around her you likely would've lived for a long, long time.

lokiduck

716486979386343515.gif

c4 was how we were supposed to move the game along faster. All the extra kills were going to make the game shorter.

Spoilers about c4 targets
Anyways yes, Sorian was c4's target both nights, and the reason he lived the first night is because scum decided to protect c4
613055093184528406.png

Not saying which scum did that tho.

Sorian

Staff member
Scum decided to protect C4? Or me? Because I don’t think the first makes sense

lokiduck

Scum decided to protect C4? Or me? Because I don’t think the first makes sense
Again it was c4 LOL. They thought he was town and wanted to keep him around for some reason

My goodness, I spent so much time fretting on roles and they're all like dead within the first few days.
You did this in the first Nier as well lol. You worried to hell and abck about the town RB interacting with scum RB only for town one to die day one. \o/

We just need to expect every role will die day one and even then we are still surprised when it happens :I

Hawthorn HP LP Maol Zeke all town. Monkey wolf and painfully so. Neon still pinging and likely partnered with Monkey; she shielded a lot of people, Neon included, but made sure to do it in a pockety way with all but Neon.

When I saw exactly how opposite my reads and Monkey's were, I had the thought that she might be trying to pocket the other wolf team lol

lokiduck

Def wasn’t as exciting as the first two nights but I will say it wasn’t so bad for town for some reasons while bad for other reasons.

lokiduck

LOL so this game we gave non town their fake claims in their Role PMs so they would know which claims are specific for them

:D

Anyways

the flips don't have those fake claims. So to be fair I'm going to post them here once an entire faction is out of the game \o/

First up is Sorian's Fake claim of Sartre
Fake Claim: Sartre - Machine - A grand thinker, you spend most of your day debating the questions of life. Your favorite pastime is debating with others about the questions that intrigue you the most!

Next was c4's of Moose
Fake Claim: Moose - Animal - When the last of humanity died, nature took over. And one of the many to take over was the majestic moose. These machines and androids had to learn quickly not to moose* with you!

*Aeleus specifically requested we changed Mess with Moose.

Sawneeks

little green dog
RIP HP. you did your duty to town and hopefully they repay your service. o7
Non-committal, Bastards.
People are giving shit to EC for hammering but he has a point about why he did it lol. May as well lock people into their pick before the day end crazy took hold.

Sawneeks

little green dog
So...Stan is claiming a Machine Cop/Doctor combo and for some reason went for the gambit of protecting MONKEY or at least finding out what she is? I know he townreads the hell out of her but...wow. Going for her when the Town Vig claimed to shoot her again is a really weird pick.

Neon going to defend Haw for her wording of 'Odd Mafia would block c4' is also a weird thing. Dunno if that was a slip on Haw's part or what but I doubt both of them are scum from that. Neon also softing a role is interesting since he apparently knows shit from N2.

fake edit; i see it's claim season already. hope my townclear read of EC being a JOAT is correct lol

malus

#1 official chartmaker
So here's the deal:
Mao claimed Monkey targeted Sneeks + Monkey
Monkey claimed she targeted Sneeks
HP claimed he shot at Monkey
C4 claimed he shot Sorian
Sneeks and Sorian died

A switch between Sneeks and Monkey is not possible, because then Mao would have tracked Sneeks who couldn't target two people.
This could be explained if Monkey was switched with somebody who had a power with two targets who targeted themselves and Sneeks and somebody tried to protect Monkey. Let's call the person with the power with two targets X. In that case Mao targeted Monkey who was switched with X and thus tracked them to Sneeks and X who is switched with Monkey leading to a Sneeks/Monkey result. The protection saved Monkey/X from HP since they would both be targeting the same person. Sneeks died from the Mafia night kill.

Or Somebody is lying.

Top Bottom