Russian Doll |Scum Chat|

Sawneeks

little green dog
no, im worried about the same thing. with town not having traditional night roles they are going to need some wacky stuff to make up for it and that could easily be one.

i'm still not against the anex kill but im worried that hedin would accuse you of bussing, chuggs. he's already caught the connection between you two. this would be a problem whenever he flips regardless but, still. a road we don't need to go down early.

i think we definitely keep that idea in our back pocket and play it by ear. for now we're doing pretty good and if we can keep up being out of the spotlight i don't think we even have to make that kill and just kill 2 townies. i also dont have a MYLO/LYLO restriction on the kill so if we save it to end game we could just use it and win :p

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah I'm going to have to get real loud about it, if I want to make it look convincing. I think I've drawn enough connections to him that if he doesn't go hard there it's going to look worse for him than me. it's not a today plan either way. Yeah it would be nice to be able to pull it out in MYLO/LYLO

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
I’m all for it. With this being role madness and bastard, it won’t be hard to imagine rabbit holes they’ll jump through to explain stuff while leaving you both Town. Neeks already getting townread by most.

anexanhume

Ok, here’s where my head is at. Since the hammer kicked in yesterday, town is expecting it again today. If I make sure I’m on the lead wagon, it doesn’t happen. Then, either I or one of you suggest that hammer must have been off wagon on Zeke. Either we make town guess whether I’m spinning a gambit, or one of you gets some potential town cred? If we wait until tomorrow, the list of people that were off wagon on Zeke and D2 vote probably gets too small for us to milk it with maybe a misvote or two.

Sawneeks

little green dog
btw, starting next day phase i'ma be busy with holiday stuff. if it gets bad enough i'll sub out but i should be able to carve out enough time for this.

gonna try and check in more often just in case we want to use the double kill but if i'm not here for whatever reason im fine if one of you two submit the command for me.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Threat eliminated. Now I slink back into the shadows

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

Sawneeks

little green dog
so i have a bullshit theory

i think Zipped is a King or something. we kill him, we win. it's why he can't vote, why zeke suddenly jumped to his defense (he learned the truth upon death). it sucks we can't kill today because I'd say we shoot him.

might try and push him last minute to see what happens.

anexanhume

It’s possible odd day cop has/will scan you and you’ll come back town, then even if you’re voted, we can try pushing the cop as scum vouching for you.

anexanhume

How does King work? It’s not in the usual roles list.

Also, I asked if our 50% control could be affected by people that can’t vote. I was told it’s by the number of people in the game, so I guess Zipped can vote, but chooses not to, possibly due to role conditions?

anexanhume

Zipped finally voted. If the Chuggs wagon builds, should I hop on and then maybe we can accuse zipped of being hammerer?

Sawneeks

little green dog
How does King work? It’s not in the usual roles list.

Also, I asked if our 50% control could be affected by people that can’t vote. I was told it’s by the number of people in the game, so I guess Zipped can vote, but chooses not to, possibly due to role conditions?
I may be getting the name wrong but it's a role that, when it dies, Scum automatically win. It's considered extremely bastard and we've only ever had the role once in a modified fashion.

however now that zipped can vote i may be wrong :u

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m going to keep defending LP’s vote. I’m going to green check Hedin on the way out unless anyone objects. You can have fun with that

Sawneeks

little green dog
i still think you should hold on for as long as possible though. if monkey can survive a red check, you can survive this.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
yeah i'm going to be spinning some hot WIFOM shit on the way out and we can have some back and forth here to try to create some distance

anexanhume

Well I’m pretty much screwed now too. No way I can vote LP and not be next. You want me to build a case against me Neeks?

anexanhume

let me catch up and read before we decide.

any feelings on who to kill today?
The fact that we have to kill while voting really throws me off. I don’t necessarily see any good candidates to cause confusion with the current theories out there.
Do you suspect any PRs?

Sawneeks

little green dog
The fact that we have to kill while voting really throws me off. I don’t necessarily see any good candidates to cause confusion with the current theories out there.
Do you suspect any PRs?
Yeah, it's messing me up too since town can change so much.

The fact we may now have a cult running around really mucks it up too. I'm half tempted to still say go for Zipped since im convinced he is the Cult Leader but I kinda want to let them stick around for a bit and help thin out town. Right now I'm not sure how we win given the PoE from dead town and now a cult to back it all up. We kinda got the short end of the stick here.

But I do want to reread Zipped and see if I can find hints on whatever Donnie saw. I have a feeling Donnie is a VERY good PR of some kind but I'm not convinced yet, especially since he is now getting flak.

lemme think

Sawneeks

little green dog
the spirit of chuggs keeps whispering in my ear and telling me to murder zeke. but the potential for town to eat itself alive on cult fears is too strong.

melon seems pretty lock town after chuggs' flip. we might need to shoot there depending on how this LP/Melon situation goes.

also gonna start slowly building up pressure on you, anex. it's going to dwindle because of the hammer but im hoping to keep you alive a bit longer.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Hm, maybe we just kill fran. he IS confirmed town but...gossip is a boring PR to murder.

everyone else is now suspect though....and i dont want to help town too much with this possible cult thing.

nin, maybe?

anexanhume

Yeah a Fran kill doesn’t make sense to me. A Donnie one could make sense.

Or target someone that was hard on melon earlier to emphasize the mason/lovers thing?

Zeke seems enamored by the cult thing.

If zipped is cult leader and we murder him, cult goes away? Might it explain why he wasn’t voting?

Sawneeks

little green dog
Nah, murdering a cult leader wouldn't make the cult go away. It's too unbalanced that way. At most it would take away the person who started 'spreading' the cult.

Donnie only makes sense right now from a PR standpoint. I'm wondering if he got recruited to a chat or something since Fran, too, seems to be confirming the 'Zipped is town' narrative.

Too many pieces and not nearly enough information to make good choices.

Sawneeks

little green dog
this is a very weird feeling to be scum and looking at this game like im blind. normally it's just paranoia but this game feels like all the pieces are being kept from us lol.

Sawneeks

little green dog
hell, maybe we should just kill zipped since no one wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole.

thoughts?

anexanhume

Why not? Maybe the chaos will work in our favor.

This is a hell of a first scum game for me LOL.

Most of my bewilderment in the main thread is genuine.

anexanhume

I think the crux is that there’s a lot of suspicion near me and almost 0 toward you. There’s no balance to upset there as it stands. By killing anyone we can stave off the interest in me for a day at most I’d wager.

Sawneeks

little green dog
This definitely seems like a 'trial by fire' first scum game lol. Yeah I think at most we can buy you a day. More if this cult is actually real. Hell, if LP doesnt get voted out today maybe we can extend your stay.

For Zipped I think we can give it a bit more time before making the call - either in a couple hours or even 12+ hrs from now. nin still hasn't checked in yet and it doesn't seem like people are ready to turbo at a moments notice. That said, I am going to be out tomorrow doing Xmas family stuff so if I'm not here to submit the kill you are more than welcome to submit it.

anexanhume

For zipped or for whomever? Either way, I don’t see how it helps us to forego a kill here.

Sawneeks

little green dog
For Zipped. Though if someone claims something great then you are more than welcome to change it.

Gonna leave it be for the night. When I get up tomorrow I may submit the kill.

anexanhume

Ok now I’m having fun with the cult shenanigans. I may yet survive today. It’s also opening the door to some potential fake claims.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Ok now I’m having fun with the cult shenanigans. I may yet survive today. It’s also opening the door to some potential fake claims.
Careful with focusing too much on cult not enough on scum. Town can easily point to that as something that makes you scum.

But this revelation is great. It now adds in an extra layer for us to hide and just makes everything chaotic and puts everyone in doubt. Best thing that could have happened.

anexanhume

Careful with focusing too much on cult not enough on scum. Town can easily point to that as something that makes you scum.

But this revelation is great. It now adds in an extra layer for us to hide and just makes everything chaotic and puts everyone in doubt. Best thing that could have happened.
Well now it’s proving the opposite as Hedin thinks I’m cult LOL. If we could actually find cult today, it might buy me an extra day.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'm hoping they go for Donnie for whatever weird reason Zeke seems to have.

Sorry I'm not around to help you out with this lack of turbo nonsense. Hoping you pull through

Sawneeks

little green dog
God damn it town I would've said to wait here regardless of my alignment you dummies. If this kills me I'ma be mad.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Day 6,

Dear comrades, I hope your souls are finally at rest after out hellish descent into the unknown. The undead abominations still plague the land and the living seem all too ready to accept their leadership. For their sake and our own I will rally against them to provide a light in these dark times.

Pray for me, friends, for I do not not how to kill that which cannot die.

Sincerely, Sneeks

Sawneeks

little green dog
Sawneeks - sole survivor
Fran
nin
Aeleus
The Wizard
MrHedin
Lone_Prodigy
melonrabbit
EzekelRAGE - dead town walking

7 Townies still alive, 1 Confirmed Zombie Townie.

Even if I killed off every single Zombie Townie that came my way, I would lose. A Town Cult means they trust eachother and who knows how big they are. Melon/LP aren't going for eachother on that mason/lovers claim so they can't be voted out. Even if I played the perfect Scum game I would lose due to PoE.

I'm honestly really curious to see the full design after this is said and done because I currently don't see scum ever winning this game. Not going to harp on design since I don't see the full picture here but...

really just kinda struggling for time until i eventually die....

im gonna claim vig who shot zipped lmao

Sawneeks

little green dog
town i've sworn up and down that zeke is cult and i havent 'shot' him yet nor did i unveil my shot count, why do you think that is?

*whispers* it's because im claiming 1-shot

Sawneeks

little green dog
to shoot fran since he's cleared so many? but he would keep me alive today.

to shoot zeke since he's confirmed town and a menace to scum lives? but what if he is still BP?

to shoot melon for being too damn townie for that chuggs vote?

decisions, decisions.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Reallllyyy divided between Fran and Zeke. I think I have to hit one of the two confirmed people or else it's sus.

really it's who I want to help at this point. Do I help cult by taking out Fran or hit Zeke and hope he is cult.

Sawneeks

little green dog
kill: EzekelRAGE

Rather have a helping hand with town and my boy Donnie than take out Fran. At worst his BP is gone now and I take him out tomorrow after wizard dies. At best he dies today.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Gonna keep trying to play this sloppy and hope that saves me a bit too. My lack of enthusiasm might really do me in though, it's hard to put in hours of this knowing no way out.

Top Bottom