Scum Thread Those who want to Destroy MafiEra

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Just directed him where he was wanted to go anyway. Okay so with that it's us 3 and 1 other scum on vanished into the void Neek's team.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah it’s either Nat or Salva just wildin. Maybeeeee Pandora. And yeah this is going to be a hard hole to dig out of.

eh, some decisive night kills and a lot of heat clears on me. you have your override, and there's a lot of day left. town rarely goes for their first inclination on this forum

yes, lol. I want the double night kills for sure until this is close to winnable. I want to kill Bear, Brazil, Salva and ATP as quickly as possible. Faddy too depending on how his thoughts cement.

The only problem with there being a second team is that we have to make sure we don't overlap in targets. I'd personally want to flip Bear or Brazil but both are probably high priority nk picks.

Maolfunction owns the Soul Stone, Time Stone and Reality Stone. The stones start to glow when they are together...?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
The only problem with there being a second team is that we have to make sure we don't overlap in targets. I'd personally want to flip Bear or Brazil but both are probably high priority nk picks.

If it is Nat I can try to aim him where we want him to go at the very least. I'm considering if we should try to hail mary go for the stones and hope.

You have given 2 of them, the Reality Stone was given by you in the day phase by Chuggs, therefore cannot be given away again.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah I was thinking we could do some weird shit where we overrode terra instead and make up something about getting a cop check, have Brazil steal from one of them, kill the other, and then kill Brazil the next night but I think we're just SoL on getting these now lol

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
No wait there's still a way. Override someone like Bear to get heat on me, have Brazil steal from Random, and kill Kyan and just hope Nat doesn't have one. Give all our stones to Terra the next day and then kill Brazil

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
We're basically throwing ourselves into death to hopefully get Terra across the finish line, but if we want to see what the stones do I think that's our only path.

I'm mostly being townread for my mod confirmation despite not really doing much. I'm not sure we should go all in on me though lol.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Nah you got it. Maol is probably dead soon and I can only live until the final 8 at best so it's probably going to end up being you anyway. Fuck mafia we only care about stones now

I'm sick, so brain is fuzzy but I'd pick Bear or ATP since they're currently seen as super townie and overriding into them is as blatant open wolfing you can get.

I'm going deep wolf and using my motivate on ATP. He doesn't have any bombs in play so it'll take him some time to actually ramp up, and I need someone who can cover me using motivate on a fellow townie.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Maol I would try to end up in the same room as Random at least but we can't do the steal plan without Brazil in the same room

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Should I still do the fuck it override if it doesn’t look like it’s going to be Maol? Think this room thing can make this kind of hard to do tonight so might be better if we can drag this out for a bit longer

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah I feel like not having to move here makes this modifier pretty heavily town favored but that seems to be the norm so far in like everything but costume party

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah which makes you super exposed here so that sucks but this is about the situation we thought it would be anyway except now we have to kill Random instead

I can't wait for the wine that'll occur when they debate if I'd actually just kill Rando so obviously or not.

Possess: Brazil
The Collection Grows: Kyan

Erase Mafia Player: Randomless

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Alright so future plans we need to kill Brazil after this steal. If we don’t get a stone from Kyan and Random, Nat goes on the list too and if we’re still missing one I’m guessing it’s on Faddy

That roleblock is so ass. What awful luck there jeez.

Anyway, I'm back on my deep wolf like I said so
Motivate: ATP

Stan was the only claimed/softed tracker, right? Wondering how conservative I should be with another action.

Brazil has the item Mind Stone and the Space Stone, I didn't receive an action for Brazil to give you the Mind Stone so he still has it.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Guessing Geno mistyped but that’s perfect. Quick turbo and make Brazil empty his pockets tonight and Terra can become a god

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Was hoping they would rush this. Going to have to do family stuff in about an hour so if they turbo around then I'm SOL

Did Zooks really think there was no way out? He didn't even try. Salva called him out and he immediately flopped. He SUPER DUPER threw this game.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
At the very least he could at least try a bit now. But he's straight up playing for the town team? WTF

Yeah maybe he has something up his sleeve but it looks like he's playing against his wincon which is annoying but that's okay because we can be annoying too

Honestly if Zooks isn't attempting some 200 IQ play and is straight up betraying his team, I'd actually be pissed. I'd straight up drop if I was Nat(?) or whoever his teammate is. He's making me tempted to drop and I'm not even on his team. That isn't fair, nor is it fun.

He was already pretty likely to flip in the coming days, but you have to at least put up an attempt. What's worse is if this bleeds over and hurts our team too, which is pretty likely tbh.

@Terraforce You have received a bomb and the last 2 Infinity Stones, you now possess the full Infinity Gauntlet, with it you can erase half the game from play using the command
SNAP
You cannot die from the snap, the amount deleted is done as follows. Say there's 9 players alive, -1 you 8, 4 are deleted. If there's 10 alive, -1 you 9, 4 are deleted.

Last edited:
If you just go for it, we can see who's still in the game and how many players we have to kill depending on if either Chuggs or I survive.

Top Bottom