Scum Thread Those who want to Destroy MafiEra

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Power choices at the moment

Hawthorns hunt shot- This sounds like a town problem.
Hawthorns flavor cop- lol we can do better
Hawthorns sacrifice thing- Seems real niche and most of them are either already dead or us
Bojacks rewind-ehhhh
Bojacks grave robber- this is like wishing for another wish
Bojacks infiltrator- there’s so many chats in this game this is useless
EC’s godfather- lol
EC’s duel thing- Nah seems kind of pointless at this stage
EC’s will forger- This could be useful but this feels like the kind of thing a scum team just never ends up in a place to use in a good way.
EC’s team doctor- This could also be useful and is also funny memes. Could be pointless
EC’s BP- It’s a BP. Could always use a BP
EC’s power upgrade- This could be real useful also
Turms governor- Have to be around for day end but I can usually be so this could help
Turms switch- Nah
Sparks’ cop shot- I mean it’s good if I want to look town i guess
Sorians self revive- lol nah
Sorian’s create a role- This is also an option but this seems really limiting in terms of what we can do
Fate’s doctor shot- EC’s but worse
Fate’s hypno- Not a terrible choice. I feel like we have better options
Fate’s thunderdome- “Scum having a thunderdome would be real broken” we say but eh
Fate’s night chat- lol
Zipped’s make someone post thing- this shit never works as intended lol
Zipped’s tailor- Could try to make Hedin flip town if he survives the day but I don’t think that helps us too much here tbh
Zipped’s role cop- no that’s okay
Zipped’s BP- I could have two!

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I might be at the hospital for a bit and the internet is not good so I’m probably out for a lot of the day. Dad seems in good spirits though

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I might be at the hospital for a bit and the internet is not good so I’m probably out for a lot of the day. Dad seems in good spirits though

Hope everything keeps going good with your dad.

I think EC's power could be pretty good. Mine might be good whenever I go, the vote proof might be useful at a minimum.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Thanks everyone.

Also rip my BP/Vote proof juggernaut idea

Vote proof and power upgrader seems like it would be a solid combo.

I hope Leo doesn't just blitz hedin. I was hoping to stall for the flip. I won't be around until after EoD so I just have to cross my fingers.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Has anyone else seen a vote-proof scum before. I thought about teasing it say what game design would allow for scum to be vote proof but also I don't want them to then focus on me in the Risk aspect. I just have to survive this part.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
If it doesn't look likely that I die at risk I might need to get 770 in a few hours to buy a godfather shot.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Well I guess there is a bomber around. No idea who gave me multiple x-shots though.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Man if I don't get Risk killed I'm going to have to do this all again. Hoping buying you all a day will be worth it in the long run.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Its what you should do when I am vote proof. I'm tempted to try a "I can't claim because I would be modkilled move" but I don't think that would help.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
That actually kinda worked? I mean it doesn't matter in the long run but it wasn't like people were jumping on me.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Better distribute my items then. Should we keep the Sneaker and Reality Stone in our team or should I give it to somebody else?

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Also, if it's not too much to ask, please do all your item giving and money sharing in this thread instead of the pm (or the other mafia thread) please.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Speaking of items and money, tomorrow is the last day Mafia Bucks can be used, so we should probably put an expensive item into the shop and see that we can use up what we have.

Okay @Geno how does this copy thing work and how does this night work for us. Just any two actions from our first PM?
ALL actions from your PM, you use 2 and then those 2+ any other will be done again on a random player at no extra cost, provided you still have shots of them. For the copy you just copy any active power you want from dead players.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
ALL actions from your PM, you use 2 and then those 2+ any other will be done again on a random player at no extra cost, provided you still have shots of them. For the copy you just copy any active power you want from dead players.

Cool and the copy thing from the upgrade is that just a one at a time thing and does that count for an action taken tonight?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Sorry Geno just a bit confused lol

So would this work

Strings: Leo to Sawneeks
Strings: Randomless to Kyanrute
Copy: Hedin's Vote proof

Or can I only do one redirect tonight if I'm doing the copy.

I think I'm just confused on how the mafia power up thing effects my upgrade tonight.

You cannot copy Hedin's vote proof, that's a passive like BP. Say you use Strings and copy, a free shot of strings will be randomly done on a non member of your team with a target that's also not a member of your team. Say Terra decides to motivate and do the kill, then Terra will do a role fish on a random player, use the randomness help to make it so everything goes smoothly for your team, will motivate another player, will insert an item in the shop and will steal an item.
Did I make it clear somewhat?

Btw write me a tailored flip for Zipped's thing, it'll go to a player randomly, try to do that soonish so I can have a banner for them ready by then.

We get two actions tonight due to Hedin, right? Wondering who to rolefish. Faddy maybe? ATP?

I should also use my motivate. I think Maol is the only one of us I could really get away with using it on, unless I go full deep wolf and use it on a town player.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You are Verelios and the 13th Member of the Council

You are Aligned with the Admins who want to destroy mafia on Era forever, (that’s the Mafia). You win when your team controls 50% of the vote and all enemies to the faction are eliminated.

Your teammates are:

You are a Redirector, When actions lock you will learn who the Admins who secretly like Mafia but take it too seriously and the Cult of Decimation ordered to kill, if you want you can change the target of the kill.

You are a Card Drawer, at the start of the day you will draw a card from a deck of 20 that contains previous games and roles Verelios has played. You will be able to use these abilities starting from the night phase after the day the card was drawn.

You are a 1 Shot Team Doctor, once in the game at night with the command Color of Infinity all of your team will be immune to night kills and kills the next day(being voted out doesn't count).

You are a 2 Shot Strongman, Twice in the game, with the command Triforce of Power, your night kill will be unblockable

You worship the Drowned God.

You start with 1500 Mafiera Bucks.

Your Blood Type is AB.

Game Thread:

Scum Chat:

Good Luck, Verelios!

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You are Geno and the 13th Member of the Council

You are Aligned with the Admins who want to destroy mafia on Era forever, (that’s the Mafia). You win when your team controls 50% of the vote and all enemies to the faction are eliminated.

Your teammates are:

You are a Redirector, When actions lock you will learn who the Admins who secretly like Mafia but take it too seriously and the Cult of Decimation ordered to kill, if you want you can change the target of the kill.

You are 1 Shot Bulletproof, with it you will survive the first attempt made on your life, you will be notified if it's spent.

You are a 1 Shot Team Doctor, once in the game at night with the command Davros is the real final boss, all of your team will be immune to night kills and kills the next day(being voted out doesn't count).

You are a 2 Shot Strongman, Twice in the game, with the command Pirate Ship, your night kill will be unblockable

You worship the Drowned God.

Your Blood Type is AB.

Game Thread:

Scum Chat:

Good Luck, Geno!

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I feel like Nat or ATP are kind of laying low so yeah let's do

Fish: ATP

Motivate: Maol

If you want to change it or what not feel free.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Does the night action dodging include night kills?

If so, I'm almost invincible lmao.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I would probably make the Redirector a 1-shot power. Seems more believable than one scum team basically controlling all killing actions.

Leo redirected to Sawneeks
??? redirected to ???
Terraforce fishes for ATP's role PM
Terraforce fishes for ??? role PM
Terraforce Motivates Maolfunction
Terraforce Motivates ???
Terraforce inserts Arthur's Revolver in the shop
Terraforce randomizes so that it's good for the team
Teraforce steals an item from ???
Maolfunction gains a Ninja shot
Maolfunction marks a random player but it's ninja move.

These are all the actions that will happen, I listed them all to make you have a clear idea.

@Chuggernaut
You now have turmoil's governor shot
@Terraforce
ATP PM fished:
You are Kyanrute

You are Aligned with the Players. (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all members of the Council are eliminated.

You are a 2 Shot Vanilla Bomber, two times in the game at night, with the command Gift: X the targeted player will receive a bomb, the bombs can be detonated at any time with the public command Boom :D, you can only do the Boom command once in the game. The bomb holders will become vanilla and the only way to regain their powers is to get their item, if they lose their item from their possession they become vanilla again.

You worship the Old Gods.

Your Blood Type is AB.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ma...re-celebrating-5-years-of-mafia-on-era.662122

Good Luck, Kyanrute!

You got another PM from fishing Sawneeks
You are nin and the 10th Member of the Council.

You are Aligned with the Admins who secretly like Mafia but take it too seriously, (that's the Mafia). You win when your team controls 50% of the vote and all enemies to the faction are eliminated.

Your teammates are:

You are a 1 Shot US President, once in the game, with the public command Pentuple: X, your vote on the player will count for 5.

You are The Console Master, as such you start with the items PS5 and XBOX SERIES X already in your possession.
PS5: Gives the wielder the ability to automatically roleblock anyone that visits them for a night action.
XBOX SERIES X: Gives the wielder the ability to automatically roleblock anyone they visit for a night action.
Only one of these effects can be active at one time, every night you will have to choose which one you want, these items also cancel each other out if owned by different players.

You are an Infinite Shot Nintendo Switch Hunter, target a player every night, if they have the item Nintendo Switch then steal it from them. If you have all 3 items then discard them and gain a 1 shot strong day vig.

You are a 2 Shot Day Item Stealer, twice in the game in the day, target a player with the command Item Steal: X in order to steal a random item they have.

You are a Cannoneer, you can store the faction kill if you want, stored kills can be unleashed all together on the same night, if you hold 3 kills then gain a 4th one for free, if you die all stored kills are lost.

You worship the Red God.

Your Blood Type is AB.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ma...re-celebrating-5-years-of-mafia-on-era.662122

Scum Chat:

Good Luck, nin!

Terra inserted the item in the shop
Terra has stolen the item Space Stone

Maolfunction has gotten an extra ninja shot

malus stole the item Convention Pass and received this message:

Dear Bear,

This is a message from ATP. I've actually switched you with Malus so hopefully that will keep you alive. If something has stopped my switch and I'm actually just sending this to Malus, sorry I'm trying to use you as a human shield. Also please don't read anymore of this message as it's for Bears eyes only.

With the reveal hedin was on both scum teams that basically confirms you are town, no one on either team would have pushed him how you did.

That said I'm the person who gifted Hedin the bomb. I am town, hedin had been one of my top scum since d2. It's not a vote bomb. It's a bomb that wipes all your powers. I have to detonate with a day command. Obviously with the switch it went to you unfortunately. I have two more bombs, one I'm giving out tonight and if I live long enough to give out the third I will, however I won't detonate while you're still alive.

I didn't come forward yesterday because honestly I scum read hedin before your information and wanted the flip. I'm coming forward now because as I said there doesn't seem to be any chance you are scum.

Hopefully this message finds you well, could you post some sort of bear related gif in the thread to confirm you received it?

Regards,
ATP

malus

#1 official chartmaker
This game is absolutely nuts, lmao.

I guess my 75% immunity prevented the switch but not receiving the message. I think I'll breadcrumb the message so I can later claim the lucky dodger should it come to that.

Does the convention pass do anything anymore?

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I assume the other Scum team cannoneered their first kill, but I wonder if they'll continue when Sawneeks was practically outed as council member by the override.

This game is absolutely nuts, lmao.

I guess my 75% immunity prevented the switch but not receiving the message. I think I'll breadcrumb the message so I can later claim the lucky dodger should it come to that.

Does the convention pass do anything anymore?
It does nothing.

Top Bottom