Neighbor Thread Little Robot Cult

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
good, just known info, good

I was worried that you got THE CULT IS REAL PLEASE COME TO OUR NEXT MEETING Y/N? in red last night

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Natiko what is up with this item.

And now Vere is dead you should tell us more about the night 1 item Kyan

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Do you mean my power? I sent Vere no item, I was being vague on purpose so he would not know what he would get - which in turn might've encouraged him to claim the list as-is. "I got three names, X, Y, Z. Was that you?" Something like that. Never happened, obviously.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I haven’t read but can someone give me a TLDR? What I just posted is all I really know. I sent two items out. Gartic to my chat partner and Gnosia to the user of the time stone. My partner same day confirmed no receipt. In the game thread Randomless claimed receiving Gnosia though whether he’s who I targeted I technically don’t know.

Natiko

Random was absolutely Steve. That’s who I sent the Gnosia to and he confirmed receipt as Random which means only one of my item passes was interfered with

Natiko

Also.. I am Creative Director. Salva targeted Wee but managed to copy me. Not sure if that’s a result of us being paired or if someone switched some shit (or Salva is just lying). It was REALLY funny reading pages of him misreading the role though given I knew exactly what he had fucked up instantly lol Can confirm when Turm died I lost the ability to direct a switch. Thoughts on whether I should reveal this to the main thread? I’m about as town read as I can be without a green check so I’m not that worried about putting an X on my back but not sure claiming it helps anything unless wee picks up steam at which I’d obviously claim all this because I don’t think she’s scum.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I don't think wee gets voted out today. Davros might do a number on her though, which will leave her vulnerable to opportunistic attacks. I don't think your claim helps with that.

Need to think a bit how this all went then, with actions going where they did. Salva got redirected to you and Cinderella (nin?) passively (think Nexus and like) redirected Rando to Fran?

Natiko

Partners. Salva targets wee, hits Nat. Rando targets Cindy (nin?), hits Q (Fran?).
This is possible but I feel like we’d be hearing more discrepancies if so. Not sure. If we do think this is the case I’ll claim in thread if it’ll help.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Nin claimed he switched himself and Fran on D2, but he was informed that this action got delayed by a night. That explains Rando ending up on Fran. Does not explain Salva targeting you, but it wasn't the partners.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
What is Salva here? Just a neutral? This does not feel like scum Salva, but he is missing the solving that town Salva can do.

Faddy

Also.. I am Creative Director. Salva targeted Wee but managed to copy me. Not sure if that’s a result of us being paired or if someone switched some shit (or Salva is just lying). It was REALLY funny reading pages of him misreading the role though given I knew exactly what he had fucked up instantly lol Can confirm when Turm died I lost the ability to direct a switch. Thoughts on whether I should reveal this to the main thread? I’m about as town read as I can be without a green check so I’m not that worried about putting an X on my back but not sure claiming it helps anything unless wee picks up steam at which I’d obviously claim all this because I don’t think she’s scum.

I don't think you need to reveal.

Did you ever make Turm or the tracker act?

Salva clearly is telling the truth about copying the role. How else would he know about it and the specific restriction probably wouldn't be mentioned unless they could actually use it.

Natiko

I don't think you need to reveal.

Did you ever make Turm or the tracker act?

Salva clearly is telling the truth about copying the role. How else would he know about it and the specific restriction probably wouldn't be mentioned unless they could actually use it.
D1 I commanded the tracker to track Chuggs for memes. I’ve not done anything else. I also got another power when Turm died to make up for losing that option but I haven’t used it yet.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I gained a Neighborizer shot last night, presumably from Terra. Any opinions on who I should invite to the hotel?

Terra so if he has motivate shots left, one of you two could get charged (if you can use it)?
Rando so he can explain what the fuck the T-Virus is?
wee so she does not murder me when she hears that I had a shot and did not invite her?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
tbh I wanted to keep this hidden so I could surprise you two when someone new AGAIN shows up, but better this way

Natiko

I’m not worth motivating as is. Maybe if it would motivate my bonus ability but I doubt it would.

Faddy

Terra so if he has motivate shots left, one of you two could get charged (if you can use it)?

i don't need motivating. I am every night power.

I haven't managed to do anything with it so far.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Maol wanted an invite, he might have something too.

I do admit, Rando feels rather town and I'd like to know what the virus is. But OTOH, I feel like we'll learn of the virus naturally eventually.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
oh but you wanted to get infected. man this is going fast. get infected via fran, learn from rando... something.

sure lets invite COVID-19 to the little robot hotel

Natiko

God I almost want to claim just to get Salva to shut up about this but I’m sure he’d just find some other rabbit hole to go down lol

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
MrHedin:
MrHedin: Override: Head of Era
Head of Era: Nice try, that won't work on me unfortunately.
MrHedin: Was worth a try.

this man funny man

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
what killed kenny

you bastards!

hedin I was promised something bigger but I only see 18 abilities boooo

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
no green room no care

random.org gave me yellow but if your favorite color happens to be there, can always change

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
leo big sus for not wanting to kill hedin, wanting that no-vote xd to pop. terra too but I guess he has been busy. a at least is doing their own thing, hopefully to good ends.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Hedin inherited EC's ability to upgrade his mates. Good for him.

Did you get into that chat Faddy and have you learned anything cool?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Sneeks and her replacement should be a Councilor. Voteproof is a very unlikely town power and in some cases I'd even treat that as miller claims should be treated: claim it, do not hide it. I expect to see a neutral claim there, but I don't think I have any reason so far to believe that she couldn't be scum. But since she was ill and absent, can't really deduce much more than that. If she ever did anything obviously town, I have missed it or it was done behind a costume.

Kenny lost 50% of the troops he landed on Brazil. There is a chance that this was a scum power with the intention to increase the odds that malus/nin can't be defeated. With Maol dueling Brazil to a tie and Sneeks being replaced (and possibly being a Councilor), the alliance had no threats from the north. A trap in Brazil then defends the one choke through which the alliance could be attacked. This feels bit too obvious to my liking though, and reeks of obviousness if not desperation on scum's part. Apocalymon also spawned from Brazil, so perhaps its defeat placed the trap there instead. Davros did a thing after dying too.

Tonight will be a mess action wise. Might not be able to deduce much. Get that self-clear out of nin and the rest of his performed actions as well. I can see that role being real and if it is not, his team has someone in it who has played a fair bit.

Where are all the items? am sad :(

Hello town cult

Geno just gave me the link this morning, sorry I would've posted yesterday otherwise.

I am honoured you invited me even though I think there's a high chance I'm gonna die over night between the marks and scum lol

I trust everyone in here so I'm just gonna claim.

The T-Virus is an active skill, I have a 1-shot command that roleblocks everyone who has been infected. The Spread command is also only 1-shot so I'm out of shots there. Terra's N1 motivate did not work on me.

I have another night ability that has a chance of giving me money or roleblocking me if I'm unlucky that I can use in tandem with my active skills. That's pretty much my whole role.

My flavour is LP, I have zero idea what his item would be.

I bought the Dragon Ball Radar today. It's a 1-shot Tracker and I'm currently tracking malus. My feeling is that if he is scum he's gonna visit two different people today because of Hedin's weird death thing and then it'll basically be a red check on malus. If he only visits one player or doesn't visit anyone then it doesn't mean anything one way or the other the way I see it.

Oh also I gave Gnosia for Nintendo Switch to Chuggs, my soul read of Chuggs is that he is town. I thought Chuggs would be less likely to be thieved than anyone in here or wee.

I also thought Sawneeks is a Councilor and she will probably try to claim neutral tomorrow.

My plan for tomorrow (today?) is:
-if nin is not confirmed town vote for nin
-if nin is confirmed town and malus visited 2+ people vote for malus
-if nin is confirmed town and malus did not visit 2+ people vote for Sawneeks

I was strongly townreading Sawneeks after the events of the costume game so if she is scum she got me there.

Extremely curious what the hell happened to Ynnek.

Natiko

My plan for tomorrow (today?) is:
-if nin is not confirmed town vote for nin
-if nin is confirmed town and malus visited 2+ people vote for malus
-if nin is confirmed town and malus did not visit 2+ people vote for Sawneeks

I was strongly townreading Sawneeks after the events of the costume game so if she is scum she got me there.

Extremely curious what the hell happened to Ynnek.
Yeah, that seems reasonable. I’m planning on looking at Malus more in general because even yesterday when he started to become a talking point he seemed pretty effusive.

Okay going off this chat I am thinking Salva is just town.
Yeah, I think at worst he’s a neutral. I think he genuinely feels he’s onto something with the role copy stuff and seemed to be trying to puzzle it out which I think we would’ve seen less of if he was just mafia there. No need to try and talk through it when you can just push it as caught scum.

Oh another thing I almost forgot, I am super loved. I require 2 extra votes to be voted out. This works until mylo. Somebody did this to me during D3, it was specifically during the day and it was after/during the Time Stone stuff.

There's been some roles that already flipped that have fake mod message senders in them so it's possible I am not actually super loved.

Do y'all want me to vote for the yellow room? I voted blue for the exact reasons I initially stated in the thread, but then I looked up The Mansion on OM and found it was one of the games with a design thread that was made public. In the original game the blue room kills anyone marked by the neutral, so that's why I switched to yellow as I am marked. In the original the yellow room gives someone a BP I think. However, Geno then said he changed things up so I went back to blue. Feels very mean-spirited if he says he changed things and then blue does exactly what it did in the original so I feel okay going there.

Natiko

I just voted yellow cause it had the least votes. I’m fine voting for anything, I can switch to blue if you think it’s the safe choice.

I feel like we have no way of knowing what each room does so it doesn't really matter, even though the room chosen will matter in the end lol

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Virus is a weird ability. I guess its actual power is voluntarily ousting movement through people claiming to have gotten infected. Best kept hidden in that sense.

Chuggs is too tame for my liking but give him a good enough of a role that is better played from the down low and then add the fact that this is a bonkers game, I guess he can be town.

What was Sneeks' costume during the party? I couldn't exactly match her with anyone and Lightning and Pazzo are still not taken.

I am fine with any of the rooms, I see no way to distinguish them and their possible effects from each other. At best there is some benefit to voting for the winning one, just as there was with voting VI2. Coconut Mall OTOH did not grant the voters any specific advantages.

Faddy

The T-Virus is an active skill, I have a 1-shot command that roleblocks everyone who has been infected. The Spread command is also only 1-shot so I'm out of shots there. Terra's N1 motivate did not work on me.

Do not block the T-virus people now, Fran is doing something.

Chuggs is too tame for my liking but give him a good enough of a role that is better played from the down low and then add the fact that this is a bonkers game, I guess he can be town.
He keeps doing things that make me think he is town, or at the very least not paired with anyone. The Sparks nuke in the costume party, the Ephi attack that just absolutely obliterated him in Risk. I feel like scum Chuggs would've been discussing that Ephi might be deathproof in scum chat and been more patient. Sure, he was paired up with jman so even if he was defeated he'd still live, but some folks were talking about potentially risk killing jman so I don't think it was that safe a position.

What was Sneeks' costume during the party? I couldn't exactly match her with anyone and Lightning and Pazzo are still not taken.
Sawneeks was Zordon I am 99% sure. I tried to use the Time Stone to cop check Sawneeks and Zordon very quickly spoke out how that'd be a bad idea. I thought she was claiming commuter or some other role that avoids targeting at the time, which I still think she was regardless of her alignment.

Do not block the T-virus people now, Fran is doing something.
I wasn't planning on it. I don't think I can Track and Roleblock on the same night anyway. As of now I'm townreading Fran so I am not interested in Roleblocking there regardless.

Faddy

Something else to consider with Ephi actually flipping as a neutral is that it puts Sparks lover back in the frame as mafia. They didn't mess with the checks because they simply did not know the alignments of the checked players.

If I live the night I plan to read through Hedin. He was obviously so cautious because he was wary to link himself to players from both scum teams, but there might be something in there worth latching on to. I can't remember if he was present during the whole EC shooting thing.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
What on earth made Hedin's turm ITA miss on D2? He had a 100% chance to hit and turm had no known protective abilities.

Faddy

I put this together for Fran. Might as well post it here

[He/Him] Verelios|Vere - Town, DEAD, read the flip D4
[He/Him] MrHedin|Hedin - Mafia, DEAD, read the flip D4
[He/Him] Fran - Fran seems townie, good gossip chat, claimed power v. good town
[He/Him] Natiko - Townie in the little group chat, couple of mysteries left to be sorted, doesn't make me think he is mafia though. TOWN
[He/They] TheChuggernaut|Chuggs - Kind of just there. Having a good time in the game but I don't know. Likely mafia.
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple - I don't have the nest read on ATP but I think he has been townie, not someone i want to look at any time soon
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - Need to review what went on with the time stone, i think the commute was probably real but it doesn't make them town. Didn't die on D4
[They/She] weemadarthur - I think they are town. chaotic and leaving out details sometimes but town none the less. Very typical town wee imo
[He/Him] Bojack Horseman|Bo - Town, DEAD, read the flip N1
[She/Her] Ephidel|Ephi - Neutral, DEAD, read the flip D4
[He/Him] FateShirou|FateS - Town, DEAD, read the flip D3 - override by Kawl.
[She/Her] Fanto - replaced by Nin. Claims to be able to confirm as town on D5. IDK it might be a mafia power, remember this is a bastard game. Honestly I iwish Fanto were still playing for the gifs when this happens
[He/Him] Zookfoodle|Zook - eh, kind of just there. IDK hasn't struck me one way or another
[She/They] Melonrabbit|melon - no read on melon
[He/Him] Ynnek7 - Town, DEAD, read the flip D4 (don't know why they died
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - Neutral, DEAD, read the flip D4. I don't think they used their will writing power
[He/Him] Funky Dude Sparks|Sparkster - Town, Cop check Sorian Green, Ephidel (neutral) RED. Has a lover alive. Wee knows this D3
[Any] Sorian - TOWN, undead, can't get rid of him.
[He/Him] Malus - IDK
[They/Them] Aeleus - TOWN, green check by Kyan, Override into Sawknneks who didn't flip
[He/Him] Jman1954goat|Jman Neutral, Marked, don't know what is going on with them
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao - Kind of detached from the game, they got into Risk a little bit but I find it hard to read them like this. Overwhlemed or simply mafia. IDK
[He/Him] Faddy - ME, invaded neighbour chat
[He/Him] Terraforce|Terra - Mod Confirmed Towm, still alive...
[He/Him] Randomless|Rando - Unbelievably townie, no way i could scum read them. Too much posting. Too much town. Infected Fran :(
[He/Him] Turmoil7|Turm - Dead, D2, was town switcher. no clue how they acted, were not directed
[He/Him] Kyanrute - Chat creator, some other name check power. Helped me out a bunch. I don't see how they could be mafia.
[Any] Pandora012|Pandy - UMMM IDK
[She/Her] Hawthorn - Dead Neutral read the flip, D1
[He/Him] Kawl - Town, Shot by Brazil, revived by Sorian. Shot Fate and partner.
[He/Him] EvilChameleon|EC - DEAD MAFIA
[He/Him] Stantastic|Stan - ALive, Pub Lord. Not my Town
[He/Him] SalvaPot|Salva - Copier and some other role to be flipped later, I like him as town. He was really loose in the first few days
[He/Him] Fandorin|Fand - I guess we will see
[He/Him] The Bear|Bear - TOWN, unbeleievably TOWN. If bear is mafia or neutral IDK man.
[He/Him] Leo - I thought he had been townie. Needs a bit of a closer look
[He/Him] Brazil - I like Brazil. I don't think his saving of Fandorin on D1 was anything but brotherly love. Could be wrong but I think he is town
[He/Him] Blargonaut - Genuinely don't know. i hope he is feeling better and we get to see some solving Blarg. If he doesn't start throwing out wild solving ideas then he is mafia.

Natiko

Appreciate the thoughts. Hopefully we’re all still alive after this shitshow of a night phase.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Ynnek was the one who green checked A on N1, not me. I agree with almost everything there.

Null on ATP but he hasn't felt that scummy to me.
I could see Leo as scum. The miller bit is a problem though.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Can't we deduce Sparks' lover at this point? Need to find someone who can be a blocker.

[He/They] TheChuggernaut|Chuggs - Kind of just there. Having a good time in the game but I don't know. Likely mafia.
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple - I don't have the nest read on ATP but I think he has been townie, not someone i want to look at any time soon
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - Need to review what went on with the time stone, i think the commute was probably real but it doesn't make them town. Didn't die on D4
[He/Him] Zookfoodle|Zook - eh, kind of just there. IDK hasn't struck me one way or another
[She/They] Melonrabbit|melon - no read on melon
[He/Him] Malus - IDK
[He/Him] Maolfunction|Mao - Kind of detached from the game, they got into Risk a little bit but I find it hard to read them like this. Overwhlemed or simply mafia. IDK
[Any] Pandora012|Pandy - UMMM IDK
[He/Him] Stantastic|Stan - ALive, Pub Lord. Not my Town
[He/Him] Fandorin|Fand - I guess we will see
[He/Him] The Bear|Bear - TOWN, unbeleievably TOWN. If bear is mafia or neutral IDK man.
[He/Him] Leo - I thought he had been townie. Needs a bit of a closer look
[He/Him] Brazil - I like Brazil. I don't think his saving of Fandorin on D1 was anything but brotherly love. Could be wrong but I think he is town
[He/Him] Blargonaut - Genuinely don't know. i hope he is feeling better and we get to see some solving Blarg. If he doesn't start throwing out wild solving ideas then he is mafia.

No we can't.

Natiko

Yeah I don’t have much either sadly. Not enough to buy anything cool at least.

Now that actions are locked I switched myself with Zook. Sharing now in case I played myself and it gets me killed lol

I got some money (so I didn't roleblock myself) and I got the result "your target went nowhere." That sounds like malus did not move at all, although there's a decent chance I was redirected. Don't think I'll be chasing down malus today.

This modifier kinda sucks, at least we can all say who we're voting in here and coordinate. The Thing modifier might be helpful but 7% is low chances, and it all happens at once so if somebody's test is successful subsequent ones are wasted.

Natiko

Remember how I swapped myself with Zook? Guess who just was handed a bomb similar to Bear

Natiko

Yeah, that’s my only assumption. We’ll see if anyone else claims a bomb which would be even more damning for Zook.

Faddy

LOL what happened to fandorin. no way mafia killed them.

It makes no sense

Is Mafia that desperate to evade protection that they'd go for Fando? The Doctor is dead already. I don't buy it.

Also it seems Salva used his erase person role on Sawneeks.

Faddy

Is Mafia that desperate to evade protection that they'd go for Fando? The Doctor is dead already. I don't buy it.

Also it seems Salva used his erase person role on Sawneeks.

i think Saw asked for a replacement then she got shot BUT mafia weren't going to flip so the person replacing in is essentially a dead person walking into a turbo which is not very fun for someone so Geno has erased Sawneeks. Town save a day not killing Sneeks but we don't get to see their flip.

i think Saw asked for a replacement then she got shot BUT mafia weren't going to flip so the person replacing in is essentially a dead person walking into a turbo which is not very fun for someone so Geno has erased Sawneeks. Town save a day not killing Sneeks but we don't get to see their flip.
Geno just flying by the seat of his pants if true

I suppose that's possible.

Natiko

Think I should go ahead and put the Zook info out there? So many threads already dangling

Yeah there's a lot of shit going on lmao

I don't trust this Lie Detector thing he just claimed at all so I think it's worth claiming.

I think we should vote Zook or Stan and then use the The Thing alignment checker on Chuggs or nin, depending on what nin claims

Natiko

Yeah, I think I’m more for Stan just because I think it’s a stronger case. Both probably need to go eventually.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Nat, your opinion on revealing your impeccable directorial skills now that Stan has claimed to have been bossed around by you? I think the air could use some clearing in that regard, could get Salva to move on as well. Though I imagine he'll just tunnel you or one of us instead for keeping this hidden lol.

Natiko

I have done the deed. We shall see what shakes out. Think I want a Stan flip tho. Debating the possible check. Kinda think I’ll ultimately go Stan to die and maybe a Pandora for the check. Though a lot of this changes if Nin shows up sketchy as fuck.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Little Robot Hotel: ☆An absurd slice of life comedy☆

I am the owner of the Little Robot Hotel. My hobby is to make strange lists. I eagerly try to show them to people but because I am not in good shape and kind of weird, people just ignore me and walk away.

Vere was a savvy businessman whom I robbed and tried to kill. He did not take kindly to that and left the hotel. Unable to pay for his jet's fuel bill, he was stranded in the city, took a wrong turn, brandished his gun, and died in a shootout.

Faddy is a secret agent gathering intelligence. He cracked a code, which pointed him to some shady shit going on at the hotel. He is now using the hotel as a base of operations for his nightly [TOP SECRET] mission.

Nat is a creative director at one of the local studios. The recent death of one of the talents he was managing has left him in a state of upheaval. A online troll by the name of Pat Salvo has been stalking him.

wee is a ghost who haunts the hotel. People in the hotel often speak in hushed whispers because they fear that the ghost might be listening. Rumors say that the ghost has also been seen in the local park, stalking a spot favored by couples.

Rando is a drunkard scientist who against all odds invented a novel virus that allows him to mind control people. This caused the government to put a mark on his head, so he is hiding in the hotel incognito, pretending to be in quarantine.

Little Robot Hotel: ☆An absurd slice of life comedy☆

I am the owner of the Little Robot Hotel. My hobby is to make strange lists. I eagerly try to show them to people but because I am not in good shape and kind of weird, people just ignore me and walk away.

Vere was a savvy businessman whom I robbed and tried to kill. He did not take kindly to that and left the hotel. Unable to pay for his jet's fuel bill, he was stranded in the city, took a wrong turn, brandished his gun, and died in a shootout.

Faddy is a secret agent gathering intelligence. He cracked a code, which pointed him to some shady shit going on at the hotel. He is now using the hotel as a base of operations for his nightly [TOP SECRET] mission.

Nat is a creative director at one of the local studios. The recent death of one of the talents he was managing has left him in a state of upheaval. A online troll by the name of Pat Salvo has been stalking him.

wee is a ghost who haunts the hotel. People in the hotel often speak in hushed whispers because they fear that the ghost might be listening. Rumors say that the ghost has also been seen in the local park, stalking a spot favored by couples.

Rando is a drunkard scientist who against all odds invented a novel virus that allows him to mind control people. This caused the government to put a mark on his head, so he is hiding in the hotel incognito, pretending to be in quarantine.
Holy shit why is this so funny.

Okay one thing about Stan

Remember when Leo gave me a self-watch on N1? I only saw Terra, and I got stolen from. I believe Terra and I think his motivate was real, which means there's a ninja thief out there. Is it possible the same thing happened to Brazil here?

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Some motivator exists, you would not be here otherwise. Whether or not I gained a shot from Terra or elsewhere, I have no way of telling right now.

Ninja thief could exist. If you were stolen from, could be that the same thing happened to Brazil.

I finally did the math on the Kenny mark. It seems he was marked N1, jman N2, and me N3. If jman dies at the end of this day phase then I'm dying at the end of next day phase.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
What does the motivate claim add? Kenny had a motivate shot and Terra is a confirmed townie. There should be no question about it in the first place.

The item thievery could be something worth mentioning, though right now I don't think it'll lead into anything conclusive. A point to Stan's defense and an alternative to consider. Go for it imo, not like we aren't drowning in info yet lol

Top Bottom