The Network Focus Group

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
A no kill will happen tonight since Corrik was the only one who could kill. Tomorrow night Z-beat gets a kill and he'll have four chances (depending if they kill during the day) between Geno, Swamped, Fran, and EC. If he succeeds then that's the game because he'll exit then, if he doesn't then things might start getting a little weird.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Because Z-Beat's kill did not go completely through on N3 they have no idea there is a second killing role out there so makes sense why they are just spinning their wheels.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Ok so if Z-Beat correctly picks someone who submits an order tonight, and he should have a good idea at who has night actions, tomorrow is the last day and I will just be giving Jam a chance to get his 3rd win. If Z-beat doesn't correctly pick someone then I don't know because that's two more days before he could act again.

Yeah after N3 didn't feel like I had any hope here, especially since I missed my night action due to my illness and it ending early. Like I said I wasn't a big fan of the twist either, thanks for running though Hedin.

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
That mystique flip is pure evil in a game with fake flips anyway lol

Hope you're feeling a bit better Geno!

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah after N3 didn't feel like I had any hope here, especially since I missed my night action due to my illness and it ending early. Like I said I wasn't a big fan of the twist either, thanks for running though Hedin.
You got bodied behind the scenes too.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member

Yeah, it would be been better earlier in the game but EC kept breaking my 80s/early 90s child's heart.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Also Geno running the mini games gave me more appreciation for all the stuff that you have to run for your games. It has also taught me never again with those.

I'm fine now thankfully, only lasted a few days, thanks!
Also Geno running the mini games gave me more appreciation for all the stuff that you have to run for your games. It has also taught me never again with those.
Yeah especially those where you have to be there are tough to manage.

Super fun game, enjoyed playing with y'all!

• Intended to survive 3 days to get bonus HP, it was a risk but I thought even if I go out N2 or N3 it's fine.
  • Didn't know anything day one, just played super earnest and townie.
  • Day 2 suspected shenanigans, kept the facade of super earnest and townie.
  • D3 (N3?) figured shenanigans further, went balls out sussy as fuck to get lunched since I achieved the bonus HP (Thanks in part to EC)
Also I was kinda dickish in trying to prevent other people winning; in order to extend the game to reach my own Wincon.

@rac no hard feelings buddy, it was fun playing with you. Wouldn't worry too much about a game like this where everyone has their own agenda and manipulating more than usual.

Mafia is fun.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Mafia is fun.

wolf-of-wall-street-one-of-us.gif

Donnie

Ephi has something here with z-beat if they aren't too fatigued and just go for the turbo lol the fact she pointed out that he claimed a kill and a motion detector and his response was to immediately put no vote one away from day end with no answers lol that should be a red flag. He's gotta be sweating a little here lol

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah they should realize that Z-Beat even from his claim should prevent one of them from winning and act accordingly.

Donnie

Yeah they should realize that Z-Beat even from his claim should prevent one of them from winning and act accordingly.

Lol yes, at best he's may be going to deny you your own win if you're his target, at worst he's there to kill everyone. There's really no reason not to yeet on those grounds but he's been doing a good job of just letting them explain it themselves hah

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
lol good on team survivor realizing that Z-Beat confirmed someone has to die for him to win LOL. This is on Z for targeting the character that is basically the most vanilla in this game at this point (aka Ephi)

Top Bottom