Beluga Whale - #1,005 #1,027
Kayak - #1,131 #1,132

Yacht (0 votes)
Submarine - #914 #982

Skiff (0 votes)
Submarine - #982 #1,040

Not voting: Inflatable Boat, Beluga Whale, Gondola

Post Counts:
Submarine: 69 Skiff: 40 Inflatable Boat: 37 Lifeboat: 34 Gondola: 33 Beluga Whale: 29 Giant Rubber Duck: 28 Yacht: 22 Kayak: 21

Current Countdown:
yrkiw0l8nq

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Skiff

Costume
Does anyone have a good answer for why a scum Kayak would be making a push for submarine now rather than a self preservation push for me/Yacht?

skiffSignature.jpeg

I found this kinda interesting looking back.

WILL NOT VOTE TODAY LIST:
Submarine
Skiff
Beluga
Inflatable
Gondola

If we look back to the big readlist that HB made just before this we find these reads:

Submarine is very much projecting big time town now. Large reads lists, many interactions with different players. I will not worry about them unless they are still alive late game, or if their activity suddenly drops off on later days.
Beluga seems town thus far. They are posting reads, asking questions, and following up. Cannot ask for much more on Day 1. Also Beluga Whales are cute.
I like Inflatable Boat’s engagement style thus far. They are asking a lot of questions to different players. Scum can certainly ask a lot of questions too, but I personally find Inflatable’s questions are pertinent and poignant. I would find quotes but I am really running out of time here, sorry.
I believe Gondola has been mostly townie. They have been friendly and positive, asking questions and making reads. Obviously I do not like their vote, but it has more thought behind it than Galleon or Kayak’s votes for myself. I believe I may know who is behind one half of the Gondola, and if I am correct I do not really want to vote them Day 1 purely on principle. Unless of course they are making a total fool of themselves, which they are currently not.

But nothing for Skiff. The only read for them is much earlier in the day:

I like Skiff's post #256, seems to be trying to cut through the bullshit. Also, how could I hate Jack Chaos.

Submarine

Costume
You still didnt answer the question on why my flip is better compared to Skiff's.
You had been a lot more active than Skiff in my opinion and had more interesting interactions and votes. Skiff was pretty one dimensional until somewhat recently. Other Town reads of mine seemed less interested in Skiff and more interested in you.

I don't care if we vote for you or Skiff today, that's where it is for me. I landed on you because you are more interesting. Sue me.

Vote for me you coward. (I think the actual answer here is Occam's razor, there just wasn't that much about me to comment on)
It's just weird why you got put into that list then. Doesn't make you scum, but I can't quite figure out what they were thinking.

I don't feel strongly enough to go against my partner and they caught a scum so I let them have the last say.

Kayak

Costume
You had been a lot more active than Skiff in my opinion and had more interesting interactions and votes. Skiff was pretty one dimensional until somewhat recently. Other Town reads of mine seemed less interested in Skiff and more interested in you.
So just more sheeping and not actually doing anything yourself. Ok.

Skiff

Costume
Also, to this point, just because I don't think you are Scum with Beluga doesn't mean you flipping Town makes me go "Aha, Vote: Beluga!" tomorrow lol. It means that the entire game needs to be re-evaluated and that pretty much everyone but Duck and Lifeboat would be on the table to me and needing to be reread with your alignment in mind in order to sort out who I still think is Town and to find new suspects.
Like, I get it Kayak, you don't want me to vote for you. But my other options are Yacht, who I came away feeling Townie on today, and Skiff.

If Duck and Lifeboat and other Town reads of mine want to go Skiff over you instead now at EoD, I'd join. But otherwise, I'm on you.
Both these posts feel like damage control that only make sense if Kayak flips town, I am happy where my vote is at the moment.

skiffSignature.jpeg

Submarine

Costume
I can trust in my Town reads, it's part of the game. I know some people like to just live on their own island and not work with anyone else, but not me.

Gondola

Costume
Alright I'm here , should be around til EoD.

Ok, in the interest of not letting today end up with Town as a vote candidate, why not just throw out my role too!

This isn't going to confirm our alignment, but it does confirm that we are what we say we are.

Which is to say, I'm not just a sub, I AM THE SUPERSTAR!

Interesting, I don't think I've saw this in a game before

I found this kinda interesting looking back.

If we look back to the big readlist that HB made just before this we find these reads:

But nothing for Skiff. The only read for them is much earlier in the day:

Yeah, I caught this when doing my reads earlier in the day phase, it stood out as an odd pick up and put down of the read

Skiff

Costume
It's just weird why you got put into that list then. Doesn't make you scum, but I can't quite figure out what they were thinking.

I don't feel strongly enough to go against my partner and they caught a scum so I let them have the last say.
Come on dude, I wasted time I could have spent actually playing the game to make an edit to post in case of emergency and I'm not even getting any votes. I'm looking like an idiot here.

skiffSignature.jpeg

Submarine

Costume
What am I to do when the two people I PoE down to today both decide I'm Scum and vote for me at EoD? I don't know man lol, if I'm wrong here then I'm just fucking everything up and no one else is posting so what's even going on? Where's Inflatable and Gondola and Lifeboat and stuff? My Town Reads, who agreed with me and whatnot?

What am I to do when the two people I PoE down to today both decide I'm Scum and vote for me at EoD? I don't know man lol, if I'm wrong here then I'm just fucking everything up and no one else is posting so what's even going on? Where's Inflatable and Gondola and Lifeboat and stuff? My Town Reads, who agreed with me and whatnot?
Weekend mafia

Kayak

Costume
Neway, Duck is dead tonight or iBoat depending on how spicy the scum team gets.
Dont let Lboat just coast on the green check.
Dont let Sub just sheep votes. Look at my post and look at Gal's posts on sub. This whole "im so lost and so wrong" thing is just an act.
Skiff/Yacht deserve good looking at. Duck already pointed out some stuff with Skiff on HB. Yacht was in my PoE from earlier today. I lost the quote I ran across a few minutes ago. HB trying to say Day 1 was just T/T wagons could be a decent clue into Yacht being scum.

Beluga Whale

Costume
Houseboat
A lot of points have been said about HB but I don't know what to think here. Their initial pushback against Submarine being townread started with Giant Rubber Duck's post in #168 and then continued until they claimed the pair's opinion was split afterwards. I think not liking early town reads is an acceptable stance, but It was a strange stance and one that has me looking over towards Sub tbh, because if they were linked HBs initial reaction and then their confused retraction would make a lot of sense. They don't rock the boat (...) afterwards so it seems like they're being careful about what they post. Slight scum read.
Just going back, this is what I had D1 pre- fake claim. Tbh, Kayak's pre-occupation with Submarine is kind of making me doubt myself there since they should know it would be a hard sell. Gondola's reasoning that HB went for Galleon because it was easier helps, but I'm also always going to have a nagging feeling in the back of my head that my initial gut feeling was right, and Houseboat just fumbled a fake poke of their partner. On the other hand, WIFOM, I keep drawing back to HB skipping over Kayak, and Kayak voting for Yacht and thinking if there's something there.

I kind of wish we had more time because this is stressing me out.

I can't vote without putting within 1 of a hammer, but as of right now my vote is going on Kayak. Just re-reading and keeping up with the thread in case something makes me swerve to Skiff.

Yacht

Costume
Pretty busy atm and other yacht didn't indicate if they'd be around for EoD. I don't really understand why neither us or skiff have any votes on us. Gondola feels worth a look. Was there any developments in kayak v sub?

Skiff

Costume
I may be the biggest fool in mafiera but Kayak looks so town right now, I know I'm going to be voted out sooner than later so would honestly prefer people vote me and properly read their posts over the night.

Vote: Skiff

Unlike kayak I kind of buy into this emotional counter, I may be really easy to manipulate though.

skiffSignature.jpeg

Kayak

Costume
Also, day 3 and goin "this vote couldve been a bus" as the only reason for voting me is a very bad look.
All the posting HB did and that is the only "case" made against me, when there are two scum out there.

Skiff

Costume
I think that there's just enough power roles where it's possible from a game design perspective that all of them are town. But if there is 1 more then I think one of them is almost certainly scum.

Even if there isn't one more I think Submarine, Beluga and lifeboat's positions as power roles should be ignored when it comes to town or scum read them.

skiffSignature.jpeg

Submarine

Costume
as the only reason for voting me
You keep saying this, while ignoring the effect of the Process of Elimination.

If I have Town reads on 5 players, then I can only legit vote for one of the three today. Everything is out there, I landed on you. I have to vote for someone, I'm not voting for someone I think is Town today. You are not on that list.

Kayak

Costume
Also Duck, You dont have the luxury of not being the town leader when our Doctor has been killed. When you claim cop, town leader comes with the territory. I hope you have made your reads adn stuff known in a good breakdown post, because this is most likely your last day.

Beluga Whale

Costume
I may be the biggest fool in mafiera but Kayak looks so town right now, I know I'm going to be voted out sooner than later so would honestly prefer people vote me and properly read their posts over the night.

Vote: Skiff

Unlike kayak I kind of buy into this emotional counter, I may be really easy to manipulate though.

tenor.gif

However you think this comes off, it's not.

Yacht

Costume
Pretty busy atm and other yacht didn't indicate if they'd be around for EoD. I don't really understand why neither us or skiff have any votes on us. Gondola feels worth a look. Was there any developments in kayak v sub?
I'm here Yacht

Submarine

Costume
Why not get on Inflatable for thinking you are Scum then too? Or anyone else that has said you are Scum? Shut the fuck up alreay Kayak, I'm allowed to Scum read you, just deal with it.

Skiff

Costume
Why not get on Inflatable for thinking you are Scum then too? Or anyone else that has said you are Scum? Shut the fuck up alreay Kayak, I'm allowed to Scum read you, just deal with it.
This is needlessly disingenuous, Kayak has made clear that he finds your recent flipflopping of reads and protectiveness of houseboat suspicious. It is not an OMGUS vote.

skiffSignature.jpeg

Submarine

Costume
Alright I'm caught up on what went on over night. A green coming from a slot that comes off well during iso is good enough for me, I don't think there's a logical reaoson scum would fake a check right now like that either after having a counterclaim already blow up in their face. On the godfather thing, I wouldn't consider that while there are slots that are viable in a normal way as possibly being scum, right now lifeboat is just town and that saves us another miselim.

For the folks voting Kayak, going over houseboat, I thought it looked like Kayak was one of their main slots they wanted to push on D1. Looking at the big iso they dropped before the claim and their interactions with Kayak how does that affect your read @Submarine & @Giant Rubber Duck ?
HB's push on Kayak most look like bussing to me to help keep the two disconnected. Additionally HB was living on borrowed time if there was a town doc so while Scum in that position wouldn't want to push too many scummates, they might continue pushing ones they had to make them look disconnected.

Also Kayak this day phase is the one pushing the "LB MIGHT BE GF" theory and I forgot to mention that in my iso of him.
This sounds odd, could it be misinterpreted as something relevant to gameplay? Or does it look more flavorful?
Since my role is the superstar the word hunter honestly terrified me LOL. I thought it might be the message from the hunter coming after us. But otherwise I assume it was just flavorful since they said it was a reference.
Does either message identify or hint at whale as the sender?
Can confirm that nope it does not.
Kayak is sitting at three here and only Sub's vote has words in it, is there an actual case for them or is this feels?
I literally made a iso post on both beluga and them and how I feel they aren't teamed.
According to our chat Skiff the Third likes inflatable and dislikes submarine but didn't provide any reasoning for that.
:< But i was so nice and helpful.
Also, to this point, just because I don't think you are Scum with Beluga doesn't mean you flipping Town makes me go "Aha, Vote: Beluga!" tomorrow lol. It means that the entire game needs to be re-evaluated and that pretty much everyone but Duck and Lifeboat would be on the table to me and needing to be reread with your alignment in mind in order to sort out who I still think is Town and to find new suspects.
Yep exactly. Day 1 we both felt Galleon was town, and we were wrong about that so we took a step back and reassessed. It's what happens when your scum lead ends up town lol.
So our flip would do more to move the game forward, but if we’re town you’ll be back to square one? Okay..
That's how mafia works buddy. I don't know what to tell you.

There are at least 2 scum left. Subs big breakdown post came to scumreading me and Lboat. One has a cop clear and I know Im town.
If you are referring to 2's post at the start of the day, their read changed after Duck said LB was town and further so by the green check.
That''s all there is to it. My partner was worried that maybe a Neutral is hunting for us, but that isn't said anywhere in the PM.
Yep XD
How would our flip do more compared to Skiff's flip?
Why were you scumreadin Skiff and Yacht at first? I saw the post where you did your ISO to "clear" them, but never really saw a post saying why you scumread them to begin with. It seemed like you tossed those two in there at first after getting pushback on scumreading me and LBoat.
You are mixing up the opinions of two different people which is 2 and myself. 2 was scumreading Skiff and Yacht via POE, while I did an ISO on both.

I came out of that ISO feeling better about Yacht the most out of the two, but wasn't scumreading Skiff as hard as 2 was.
Both these posts feel like damage control that only make sense if Kayak flips town, I am happy where my vote is at the moment.

This is again what happens when you are scum hunting but you aren't fully sure on your leans and you don't want to make a mistake again lol.

Gondola

Costume
I'd prefer to try skiff over KAyak or Sub. No-one is biting of Yacht

VOTE: Skiff

^ Yacht is being performative

Kayak

Costume
1. Calm down and get a grip, it's a game. Idk why you taking this so personal. All the votes on me are bad and all of them are using the reasoning of the vote being a bus. So once again idk why you are taking this personal.
2. Why would I be on iBoat when I townread them?

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Kayak (4 votes)
Giant Rubber Duck - #1,124
Submarine - #1,126
Lifeboat - #1,152
Inflatable Boat - #1,242

Skiff (4 votes)
Submarine - #982 #1,040
Skiff - #1,223
Beluga Whale - #1,239
Gondola - #1,245
Kayak - #1,248

Gondola (1 votes)
Yacht - #1,160

Giant Rubber Duck (0 votes)
Yacht - #955 #1,082

Beluga Whale (0 votes)
Giant Rubber Duck - #1,029 #1,124
Lifeboat - #1,079 #1,152

Lifeboat (0 votes)
Submarine - #882 #914
Gondola - #942 #1,053
Inflatable Boat - #963 #1,024
Kayak - #1,131 #1,132

Submarine (0 votes)
Kayak - #1,132 #1,248
Skiff - #1,177 #1,223

Yacht (0 votes)
Submarine - #914 #982

Post Counts:
Submarine: 98 Skiff: 58 Inflatable Boat: 53 Gondola: 50 Beluga Whale: 46 Giant Rubber Duck: 42 Kayak: 41 Lifeboat: 37 Yacht: 34

Current Countdown:
yrkiw0l8nq

The Bear

A reminder about game behavior rules to everyone:

Game Behavior:
10. While mafia can be an intense and stressful game, with play becoming heated at times, please try to keep discussion as respectful and congenial as possible. Take a break if you feel heated. If someone is breaking a rule you are encouraged to alert your gamerunner and game watchers. Reports about in-game action and behavior will be handled by them, and the gamerunner will issue final rulings in the event of disagreements. If you need any support or assistance, reach out to a gamerunner or watcher.
11. Being overly hostile towards your fellow players is not allowed. If the gamerunner and game watchers find a player has been overly aggressive, action will be taken. First a private warning via PM will be given. Failure to stop the behavior will then result in another private warning and the offender will be given a priority penalty. If these behaviors still continue then that player will be removed from the game.
12. Treat players, gamerunners, and game watchers with respect. Players who are bothered by behavior they perceive as uncomfortable or as targeted aggression should make their positions clear in game as everyone has a different threshold. If a player feels someone has crossed a line they should contact the gamerunner and game watchers, listed in the first post, about the issue.

A game of Mafia can be very intense and stressful. I know I have gotten too heated in the past myself. Still, please remember that this is just a game.

The Bear

==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Skiff (5 votes)
Submarine - #982 #1,040
Skiff - #1,223
Beluga Whale - #1,239
Gondola - #1,245
Kayak - #1,248
Yacht - #1,256

Kayak (4 votes)
Giant Rubber Duck - #1,124
Submarine - #1,126
Lifeboat - #1,152
Inflatable Boat - #1,242

Giant Rubber Duck (0 votes)
Yacht - #955 #1,082

Beluga Whale (0 votes)
Giant Rubber Duck - #1,029 #1,124
Lifeboat - #1,079 #1,152

Lifeboat (0 votes)
Submarine - #882 #914
Gondola - #942 #1,053
Inflatable Boat - #963 #1,024
Kayak - #1,131 #1,132

Submarine (0 votes)
Kayak - #1,132 #1,248
Skiff - #1,177 #1,223

Yacht (0 votes)
Submarine - #914 #982

Gondola (0 votes)
Yacht - #1,160 #1,256

Post Counts:
Submarine: 99 Skiff: 59 Inflatable Boat: 54 Gondola: 50 Beluga Whale: 48 Giant Rubber Duck: 42 Kayak: 42 Lifeboat: 37 Yacht: 35

Current Countdown:
yrkiw0l8nq

The Bear

3382a19766a61b2168343156ff4e152ef8fca2c3.gif

Skiff has died!

Welcome to the Love Boat Spin-Off Mafia!

You and another anonymous player have invaded the body of a costume account Skiff. You both will post in the game using this same account.

You are aligned with THE BOATS which means Town.

Your shared role is Vanilla Town. You have no special powers, but may vote.

If your shared costume account dies during the game, both of you leave the game in the process.

You do not know who the other player controlling the account is. But you both share the same alignment and role.

You may talk with the other player in the special Partner Chat during the game. You both must use the singular costume account to post in that chat.

You win the game, when all threats to THE BOATS have been defeated.

Costume account username: Skiff
Costume account password: Removed

Please confirm that you have received your role PM by replying here.

Night 3 Begins

Day 4 Begins in:
3nn2zv82wv

Night actions lock two hours before.

Last edited:

The Bear

5193ad39ecad04490400001b

Giant Rubber Duck has died!

Welcome to the Love Boat Spin-Off Mafia!

You and another anonymous player have invaded the body of a costume account Giant Rubber Duck. You both will post in the game using this same account.

You are aligned with THE BOATS which means Town.

Your shared role is 1-shot Alignment Cop. Once during the game you may use command SCAN during a night phase to reveal the alignment of another costume account.

If your shared costume account dies during the game, both of you leave the game in the process.

You do not know who the other player controlling the account is. But you both share the same alignment and role.

You may talk with the other player in the special Partner Chat during the game. You both must use the singular costume account to post in that chat.

You win the game, when all threats to THE BOATS have been defeated.

Costume account username: Giant Rubber Duck
Costume account password: Removed

Please confirm you have received your role PM by replying here.

Day 4 begins

Majority is 4
Day ends in:

voxbqreexx

Still in the game:
[Any] Gondola - GMT
[Any] Inflatable Boat - GMT
[Any] Kayak - GMT
[Any] Submarine - GMT
[Any] Yacht - GMT
[Any] Lifeboat - GMT
[Any] Beluga Whale - GMT

Last edited:

Submarine

Costume
So claimed powers are:

Ghost
Superstar (posted in thread)
Doctor (RIP)
Messenger (confirmed by two people)
and 1 shot cop (RIP Duck)

Game design wise, all these powers make sense for town.

Ghost only has an affect post game and is doubtfull enough people may not believe it.

Superstar just gets their role confirmed not alignment, allowing for doubt which works becuase of the last two roles.

Messenger (a private confirmable power that relies on the receives to confirm what the messenger said)

1 shot cop (so there aren't too many confirmed town running around beause of the other powers)

and infinite doc because Bear was nice like that.

It all makes sense.

Submarine

Costume
So how was everyone's night last night? I spent most of mine securing the tables in the sub ha. We did not have a fun time at the end of day yesterday, but I'm trying to keep positive!

Also anyone got any questions for me I will do my best to answer shit.

Submarine

Costume
Will I get to 10 posts before anyone else responds? I guess time to find out. Best goal then is to not mix up this thread for my partner chat LOL.

9ea248c3bd4f901a8157a55a0f05eebe.gif
There a gif to help me tell them apart.

I also get people not posting.

it is a Holiday in the states

It's a monday

Some people are working still.

I'm not. I was going to do other stuff today to enjoy my break from work, but whatever MAFIA. So excited to Mafia.

Lifeboat

Costume
With the cop only having one shot I don't think we can eliminate the Messenger or Superstar from the potential Scum pool, but I don't think they are a priority today for me.

Yacht staying on Gondola during the whole EoD and only switching in the last minute isn't a good look in my opinion.
From the cursory reread I'd vote between Kayak and Yacht today.

Submarine

Costume
One regret from my isos last day phase was not coming for firmly down on a read of Skiff before i posted my read on them.

I read them over and felt very townie about them. They were consistent and stuck to their guns and I respected that. I even said as much to 2. But when I came into the thread, doubt set in and I didn't want to town read them anymore because I didn't want to narrow dow the POE too far especially just "they were consistent" I even felt better about them as the replacement talked and I just didn't scum read them at all, but my doubt kept me from posting that.

That's why I made 2 unvote, and why it was annoying honestly to see peeps still want Skiff, but I accepted it because of my own doubts and figured we'd get out my actual scum read Kayak yesterday.

And then we didn't and Skiff was indeed town... I wish I had said something I really do.

Submarine

Costume
With the cop only having one shot I don't think we can eliminate the Messenger or Superstar from the potential Scum pool, but I don't think they are a priority today for me.

Yacht staying on Gondola during the whole EoD and only switching in the last minute isn't a good look in my opinion.
From the cursory reread I'd vote between Kayak and Yacht today.
:D Another boat finally!

Also Kayak please. :D :D :D

Lifeboat

Costume
I still need to build up to reading how yesterday ended. I skimmed and saw the outcome. it was not good.

I would hav ebeen here but i was napping.

Submarine

Costume
5193ad39ecad04490400001b

Giant Rubber Duck has died!

Day 4 Begins

Majority is 4
Day ends in:

voxbqreexx

Still in the game:
[Any] Gondola - GMT
[Any] Inflatable Boat - GMT
[Any] Kayak - GMT
[Any] Submarine - GMT
[Any] Yacht - GMT
[Any] Lifeboat - GMT
[Any] Beluga Whale - GMT
Bear Day hasn't started on the vote tool.

Ah, I see why Duck was pretty confident on Lifeboat not being a Godfather. Yeah, I agree with that.

Sorry, Lifeboat.

7 Left - likely 2 Scum and 5 Town?
Misvote today and town NK - 2 Scum 3 Town.
We have 1 Day before it's end game.

Lifeboat

Costume
Ah, I see why Duck was pretty confident on Lifeboat not being a Godfather. Yeah, I agree with that.

Sorry, Lifeboat.

Oh yeah one check with a godfather would be ASS

Submarine

Costume
I moved to Kayak.

All the sus people moved to Skiff. Shouldn't we go back to kayak today?
That's exactly what I'm arguing lol. I even said in my first post that my vote is on Kayak, I just want to talk first before we jump into anything with 4 for majority. Unlike Kayak voting Yacht there lol.

@Beluga Whale You said you used your power to see if any switching was going on. If that's the case, why did you never target the claimed Docs?

So how was everyone's night last night? I spent most of mine securing the tables in the sub ha. We did not have a fun time at the end of day yesterday, but I'm trying to keep positive!

Also anyone got any questions for me I will do my best to answer shit.
Not great here either. My partner wasn't happy with how the Day Ended and I don't blame them at all. I wish I had been around for it because those Skiff votes are bad.

Which, speaking of
@Beluga Whale @Gondola @Kayak @Yacht wtf why did you vote for Skiff after they self-voted????????

Lifeboat

Costume

Sorry, Lifeboat.

We also got Whale mail to the same effect.

Time for a mass claim.

Oh yeah one check with a godfather would be ASS
Don't do this to me. Don't make a post that feels like taunting. You have no idea how hard it was yesterday to even consider you Town and with Duck's flip it all but says Godfather wouldn't be possible but this tunnel is deep and it's hard to leave.

Submarine

Costume
Don't do this to me. Don't make a post that feels like taunting. You have no idea how hard it was yesterday to even consider you Town and with Duck's flip it all but says Godfather wouldn't be possible but this tunnel is deep and it's hard to leave.
:blobpat: I get it. Tunnels are hard man.

Beluga Whale

Costume
@Beluga Whale You said you used your power to see if any switching was going on. If that's the case, why did you never target the claimed Docs?
I could give a lot of reasons but the truth is we never thought of targeting the doctors, we just went with town leans, people we thought were towny. I don't really have a good reason for why other than HB didn't top our list and Cruise was going to die.
Not great here either. My partner wasn't happy with how the Day Ended and I don't blame them at all. I wish I had been around for it because those Skiff votes are bad.

Which, speaking of
@Beluga Whale @Gondola @Kayak @Yacht wtf why did you vote for Skiff after they self-voted????????
I got too smart for my own good. I thought Skiff's self-vote was using reverse psychology to make us not vote for them and would have rather the trains been between Skiff and Kayak than Kayak and Submarine.

Beluga Whale

Costume
Still in the game:
[Any] Gondola - GMT(?)
[Any] Inflatable Boat - GMT (Vanilla)
[Any] Kayak - GMT (?)
[Any] Submarine - GMT (Superstar)
[Any] Yacht - GMT (?)
[Any] Lifeboat - GMT (Ghost/Green Check)
[Any] Beluga Whale - GMT (Messenger)

Gondola

Costume
Alright I'm here

@Beluga Whale
Which, speaking of

Okay first thing, let's just chill a little with the wtf. Things were getting a bit much at the end of last day phase and the majority of this game has had a really good vibe so let's keep it up.

There's no point in dressing up the skiff vote, it was a bad vote since it flipped green but that's hindsight. Most people were saying they were open to Kayak or Skiff next as possible scum, we had Kayak further up so we went with the Skiff vote when Beluga voted there and it looked like a proper option.

The self vote is what it is, I'm not salty about it but that's twice now we've had a green flip and the slot in question didn't just vote for the other wagon, what can you do with that?

Kayak

Costume

Which, speaking of
I’m sorry, were we supposed to vote ourselves out instead?

Still in the game:
[Any] Gondola - GMT(?)
[Any] Inflatable Boat - GMT (Vanilla)
[Any] Kayak - GMT (?)
[Any] Submarine - GMT (Superstar)
[Any] Yacht - GMT (?)
[Any] Lifeboat - GMT (Ghost/Green Check)
[Any] Beluga Whale - GMT (Messenger)
We’re vanilla and already claimed as such.

Gondola

Costume
I don't think other Gondola is here right now but we talked about claiming over the night so I'm just going to go ahead. We're a motion detector. N1 we checked Kayak and got no motion detected, N2 we checked Lifeboat and got motion (which is why my partner was hot to push them), last night I checked Yacht hoping to get motion but nada

I could give a lot of reasons but the truth is we never thought of targeting the doctors, we just went with town leans, people we thought were towny. I don't really have a good reason for why other than HB didn't top our list and Cruise was going to die.

I got too smart for my own good. I thought Skiff's self-vote was using reverse psychology to make us not vote for them and would have rather the trains been between Skiff and Kayak than Kayak and Submarine.
If Yacht and/or Kayak end up Town I would honestly look at Beluga. This 'HB didn't top our list but Cruis was def dead' feels like Scum hindsight knowledge.

So with Skiff flipping Town what do you make of all that at Day End? Are the people who followed you Scum? Town? What do you make of Kayak?
Alright I'm here

Okay first thing, let's just chill a little with the wtf. Things were getting a bit much at the end of last day phase and the majority of this game has had a really good vibe so let's keep it up.

There's no point in dressing up the skiff vote, it was a bad vote since it flipped green but that's hindsight. Most people were saying they were open to Kayak or Skiff next as possible scum, we had Kayak further up so we went with the Skiff vote when Beluga voted there and it looked like a proper option.

The self vote is what it is, I'm not salty about it but that's twice now we've had a green flip and the slot in question didn't just vote for the other wagon, what can you do with that?
Sorry, I didn't mean it that way but I'll refrain from doing that.

So if I'm understanding you right you went with Skiff because you felt they were Scum or because you wanted to see what would happen?

Top Bottom