Spectator Thread Wiretap

No leave Fep alone! The underdog needs to win this.

Anyhow, I'm impressed by Stan, I played with my two games of mafia ever and I have never seen him this engaged and passionate, dude is putting all he has, mad props.

Jubjub vs stan is something I didn't think possible, the two buddies going at it is super entertaining lol.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
No way dude, if feps wins, he gets all the glory! DOWN WITH FLATEARTHPANDAS

(sorry feps, <3)

turmoil7

Imperial Corps Commander Who Cheers the Army
At least it looks like FEP will be forced to pull the hammer on Stan, that should be a easy bad look for tomorrow

Also who is Palmer? Stan?

turmoil7

I didn't expect stan outliving today at all

( now watch for me jynxing him )

Probably OJ's mislynch is the best today to let the FEP scare grow

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Am I dumb or just overoptimistic that Stan and OJ could pull this off?

Maybe Fep kills OJ and leaves Natiko alive.

turmoil7

Am I dumb or just overoptimistic that Stan and OJ could pull this off?

Maybe Fep kills OJ and leaves Natiko alive.
Can happen, but it will be more on feels than anything else if it does

The jub-stan-fep hypothetical last day had more chances of Jubs and Stan exploring the fepspiracy and maybe agreeing to stop tunneling each other for once

I would say currently it is a toss up

I think OJ/Stan on MyLo is a better scenario than OJ/JubJub, even though OJ literally said he'd vote Stan if JubJub flipped town. I hope he gives it more thought tomorrow.

Natiko will know he's being played with if he survives.

Bold move from Fep I wonder, I would have expected Jub. To keep it between OJ or stan, Natiko and him at the final 3. It's a guarantee win.

Bold move from Fep I wonder, I would have expected Jub. To keep it between OJ or stan, Natiko and him at the final 3. It's a guarantee win.
Jub's dead, my sweet summer child.

Final 3 is OJ / Stan / FEP ~ any combination is a gamble, but I think this is the best option.

I want to cheer on the last people, but I don't want to post something they interpret anything in. @Fireblend - this okay? Or maybe you post it :)

// "Hey players, a lot of people are thrilled and watching in spec chat ~ have fun with this final :>" //

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
I don't think fep is awake at this time, unless the 2 others decide to end the game on a whim :D Welcome, Nat!

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
No regrets. I stand by my statement that FEP is playing one of the best scum games I’ve ever seen. Not sure where the comments come from that I town read him over nothing - he bussed his entire team hard as fuck. Typically that strategy won’t work in the long run, but with it being a mini mafia it actually set him up really well. Didn’t need to get too many mislynches and half of town wasn’t even bothering to try. In a world where more of us are participating and discussing maybe he gets found out faster, but with the player list what it was..shrug. I pinged people to try and get them to share more but each one came in and gave reads of “I could see everyone as being scum” which is fine, but did nothing to help my reads of them or the ones they were discussing. Oh well. Not my worst game and certainly not my best. Props to FEP though, assuming he wins this it’s well earned.

And for the comments of saying FEP should’ve left me alive - I had already decided if I was still alive in lylo I was doing the exact opposite of what I had been and lynching the strongest town read I had left (so OJ if FEP was dead, FEP if he was alive). Anyone that leaves me alive in that situation is trying to use me - I tried that same strategy in DR3 leaving a near confirmed townie and Sorian (who was town reading me all game) alive and it nearly bit me in the ass when Sorian started the day off flipping his reads and calling me scum.

Faddy

Did he really bus that hard though?

On day 3 he never voted on Gorlak or even really said anything on the matter iirc. And on day 2 he never justified his rac vote. No explanation at all. It was an early bus but he wasn't really an active part of that lynch. In fact he has been absent and non-commital at most deadlines.

Last day phase when he voted Oliver, who you were strongly town reading, that should have been the tipping point to really have a good look at him.

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I’ve taught you so well ^_^

(I’m still bitter that no one listed to me that game at the end, it was clear as day what was happening)

I think my issue with FEP’s play is I still find his rac bus completely unnatural and out of left field. He dropped the vote on nothing because he knew he’d be afk when the heat actually started. That was the only issue, how he handled Gorlak was class.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
facepalm.gif

There was no real chance of finding feps (yeah, it's been great scum play, not a bit of shade) until that vote at EoD last phase but this is NOT an auspicious beginning. WHY YOU OPENING WITH A VOTE OMG

Natiko

Did he really bus that hard though?

On day 3 he never voted on Gorlak or even really said anything on the matter iirc. And on day 2 he never justified his rac vote. No explanation at all. It was an early bus but he wasn't really an active part of that lynch. In fact he has been absent and non-commital at most deadlines.

Last day phase when he voted Oliver, who you were strongly town reading, that should have been the tipping point to really have a good look at him.
He justified it through vote analysis which is a decent approach, and in that analysis he called out two groups of two people as each having scum (they did). Just because he didn’t repeat his points the post he actually cast his vote doesn’t mean he didn’t discuss his reasoning for rac. As for Gorlak he certainly participated in those discussions, he didn’t vote for him but most of the votes for Gorlak flooded in at once so I didn’t really take much away from that.

I did a re-read of the entire game at the end of D4 I think it was and didn’t come away feeling any different about FEP, especially given Gorlak was ready to bus FEP early too. Had that bit not occurred I may have caught on, but with all of that there was just no way I was going to scum read FEP over the other players left. I’m not a particularly good player, but even so I think he did a pretty phenomenal job of getting widely town read. The only people that really scum read him all game were other scum or people that weren’t basing it off of anything tangible. As for his vote on OJ it was consistent with his thoughts for most of the game - I’m not going to scum read someone for having a different opinion than me - especially considering how bad mine seem to be lol

YdWOE.gif

Faddy

He justified it through vote analysis which is a decent approach, and in that analysis he called out two groups of two people as each having scum (they did). Just because he didn’t repeat his points the post he actually cast his vote doesn’t mean he didn’t discuss his reasoning for rac. As for Gorlak he certainly participated in those discussions, he didn’t vote for him but most of the votes for Gorlak flooded in at once so I didn’t really take much away from that.

I did a re-read of the entire game at the end of D4 I think it was and didn’t come away feeling any different about FEP, especially given Gorlak was ready to bus FEP early too. Had that bit not occurred I may have caught on, but with all of that there was just no way I was going to scum read FEP over the other players left. I’m not a particularly good player, but even so I think he did a pretty phenomenal job of getting widely town read. The only people that really scum read him all game were other scum or people that weren’t basing it off of anything tangible. As for his vote on OJ it was consistent with his thoughts for most of the game - I’m not going to scum read someone for having a different opinion than me - especially considering how bad mine seem to be lol

Yeah FEP has played this game in a composed way. The way people defended him on day 1 was amazing.He just eased into the town circle of you, Monkey, Brazil and Stan. And hasn't really rocked the boat after that. Town had to deal with the Gorlak claim and then Sparkster while FEP made sure he got the creit for Rac.

Gorlak naming both of his partners in his scum list on day 1 was good play as well. Most people wouldn't do that.

Natiko

Can Stan save this before FEP's alarm clock goes off?
Maybe if OJ hadn’t placed a vote but instead just spoke about his intentions. I had a small amount of hope Stan could swing this around but with OJ voting instantly it’s probably game over.

Well played Fep.

Good Try Stan. If only OJ had declared his intention but didn't vote right away. You might have gotten Fep

Thanks for spectating the game everyone! I'm sorry I couldn't participate much (or at all...) here, I promise I'll try to do better next time. It's been some busy weeks and I didn't expect the game to run for this long lol but it was a lot of fun.

I hope you guys enjoyed watching the game, and the flavor that I wrote with love and care.

Top Bottom