is being held hostage by Sammi
FINAL FLASH: Kalor

EducatedWeeklyKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
Stanley's Role PM:

Welcome StanleyPalmtree,

You are Psylocke. True Identity Elizabeth Braddock.

Your role is Town Vanilla. You do not have any abilities but you may still vote and participate in ITA sessions.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Muffin

is being held hostage by Sammi
Why didnt you just shoot Kalor who was blocked last night instead of such a random one

You thought? Meaning you just shot him fron some vague memory you heard.

I'm sorry to say, but that sounds like bull. And he was a townie too!
You know who knows every alignment? Scum. I can't possibly know if Stan is town or mafia for sure, and no, it wasn't based on vague memory.

Sorian

Staff member
Muffin's role PM

Welcome Muffin,

You are Star-Lord. True Identity Peter Quill.

Your role is Town Day and Night Roleblocker. Each day and night phase you may send the command BLOCK: <playername>. If a player is blocked during the day phase, their ITAs will be forced to miss and any applicable day actions will be stopped. The night roleblock will also stop any applicable night actions. Your day action must be submitted before the first ITA phase of the day begins.

Please note, you may never target the same person on two consecutive days or two consecutive nights however, you can target the same player a full day/night phase.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
He even confirmed he was a roleblocker at the start of the day. There was literally no reason to shoot him.

ROLEBLOCKER'S USUALLY A SCUM ROLE

Oh man, being this angry before lunch time is not good.

The next person who shoots someone who's actively scumhunting and is widely townread will get a permanent spot in my policy lynch list.

Pls stop acting like the game is over, we are still ahead if we are facing 4 scum, we just need to make every shot and lynch count.

Ynnek7

OH MY GOD, THEY LYNCHED YNNEK
Most days have had a kill before the first ITA, so did they not take their shot today, or did they hit a bulletproof?

I don't think Blarg is scum for that tbh but it really sucks to lose Muffin. I don't think you can make a hard case for Stan, but you definitely could for Muffin.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Also I take issue with the "symmetrical" argument. Scum will lie about their role and there are still unknown flips. Until then, the credibility of a claim should not rely on "oh yeah that makes sense".

I don't think Blarg is scum for that tbh but it really sucks to lose Muffin. I don't think you can make a hard case for Stan, but you definitely could for Muffin.
That is exactly what I was thinking and you saying that is pretty weird considering you just murdered Stan without speaking a word about it.

Also I take issue with the "symmetrical" argument. Scum will lie about their role and there are still unknown flips. Until then, the credibility of a claim should not rely on "oh yeah that makes sense".
A claim that makes sense should at least give you pause enough to wait and talk it out with the player who made it, especially if he's one of the few who are actually active and contributing to the thread. Instead, Blarg shot Muffin without even confronting them beforehand.

That is exactly what I was thinking and you saying that is pretty weird considering you just murdered Stan without speaking a word about it.
Like I said, you couldn't make a hard case for him being town, I don't have hard scum reads rn, so I went backwards.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
If I could vote against Kalor too I'd do it

Only Mafia would shoot at a confirmed Town for being reckless, inconsiderate and stupid

Welcome to my trap card

When I’m agreeing with Extreme you know something is fucked up.

Kalor and LP just shot up at my suspect list. Especially LP. Dude just showed up for that pot shot.
While that kinda hurt, like I said, we shouldn't be shooting him. Especially not so impulsively. You two just wasted your shots. Especially you LP. You didn't do anything this ladt say.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
You two clearly took the opportunity I provided to take potshots at me and come out relatively blameless from the "heat of the moment"

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
It's not like Blarg is confirmed to be town. We know he can give out vests and that's it. LP probably took advantage of the moment but for myself, I saw one of the least suspicious players get shot and I'm supposed to let it slide. Especially after Genos shot I was more annoyed at the awful shots that were taken today and wanted to try something.

It's not like Blarg is confirmed to be town. We know he can give out vests and that's it. LP probably took advantage of the moment but for myself, I saw one of the least suspicious players get shot and I'm supposed to let it slide. Especially after Genos shot I was more annoyed at the awful shots that were taken today and wanted to try something.
Lol that makes no sense.

We can all agree that all of the shots given were stupid.

Most days have had a kill before the first ITA, so did they not take their shot today, or did they hit a bulletproof?
kalor is also roleblocked in the day per muffins role (I think I'm reading that right) if it is him doing the daykills
but if blarg was a mafia bp giver why was he giving bps to town melon and greenchecked kawl??

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
kalor is also roleblocked in the day per muffins role (I think I'm reading that right) if it is him doing the daykills

but if blarg was a mafia bp giver why was he giving bps to town melon and greenchecked kawl??

He's not scum. A neutral perhaps but yes, his play doesn't make sense from a scum perspective unless he was trying to gain trust.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
YES

SQUIRM

HAHAHA

who is the 2 to 4?
Kalor and LP.

Like I said, I believe Ezekel used his shot on Melon, which hit her BP. That accounts for all 1-shot items from the Bowser Event.

So Saw was killed by scum on N3. When she claimed the following day, scum knew she was already dead, and it would be best to avoid her lynch. When Geno and Muffin pushed for her, we saw some push back, especially from Kalor and I.

I can back up that read though; in my first read list I already town read Neeks, while Kalor never mentioned her till it became a point of contention with Geno.

I had separated those posts but now I’m on mobile and I’m lazy to look back right now, but I can quote them later.

We can all agree that all of the shots given were stupid.
I'd shoot at you again multiple times given the opportunity. The only thing you have going for you is the shot at Verelios, which was made an entire ITA phase after 7 other players had already shot at him at a time when a scum must've been buffed to 100%.

You're not scumhunting. You only showed up during this phase when last night's event started, and it was with a mere JOIN command. Most of your posts are hedging - like this one positioning yourself against the shot at Stan before the flip was even revealed.
Too early for an ITA for me. As in literally too early. I gotta sleep. I can't decide right now.

Oh.

Why'd you target Stan?

I'm going to bed. We are not finished with our discussion. LP and Kalor shooting at Blaeg shouldn't distract us from the awful hits from Blarg and Geno.
Stan was not an awful shot. Are you all suddenly town reading him when I saw little to no mention of him before? pls.

He's not scum. A neutral perhaps but yes, his play doesn't make sense from a scum perspective unless he was trying to gain trust.
but then why would a neutral need to give bps to other players? It's hard for me to see his role in any light but town.

Sorian

Staff member
@NeckToChicken has died

Welcome NeckToChicken,

You are Vision. True Identity Victor Shade.

Your role is Town Jailer and Executioner. Each day, you may submit the command JAIL: <playername>. This command can be submitted anytime during the day and “twilight” phase as long as it is done before the flip for the lynch is shown. The player that is jailed will be automatically roleblocked and protected. Non-killing actions can still affect the player.

In addition, this player will be put into a private chat with you. If they are a part of any other private chats, they will be unable to view or speak in that chat while engaged with you. At any time during the night phase, you may post to the private thread KILL: <playername>. This will count as a strong kill and go through all forms of protection. If you ever kill a town player, you will lose your PR and become vanilla town.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
but then why would a neutral need to give bps to other players? It's hard for me to see his role in any light but town.

It could be something like 'Give x bps to win'. I've seen that variant of the role before but obviously it's difficult to apply that kind of knowledge to a game designed around 50 players.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I was wondering where the day kill was. Neck makes sense as a kill. Scum wouldn't want to be jailed as the game gets smaller.

I'd shoot at you again multiple times given the opportunity. The only thing you have going for you is the shot at Verelios, which was made an entire ITA phase after 7 other players had already shot at him at a time when a scum must've been buffed to 100%.

You're not scumhunting. You only showed up during this phase when last night's event started, and it was with a mere JOIN command. Most of your posts are hedging - like this one positioning yourself against the shot at Stan before the flip was even revealed.
I honestly forgor you shot at me.
Like I said I was originally planning to sleep. I was midly surprised by the hit on Stan.
Stan was not an awful shot. Are you all suddenly town reading him when I saw little to no mention of him before? pls.
Nobody townread him in their posts, but I doubt anybody was scumreading him.

rac

whatever
The only thing you have going for you is the shot at Verelios, which was made an entire ITA phase after 7 other players had already shot at him at a time when a scum must've been buffed to 100%.

dont forget the bye bye post that happened before the natiko flip

Neck is a obvious kill. It’s interesting that they didn’t go for his night kill though. Scum was afraid of Blade’s protection? Maybe Geno was attacked and got the Blarg’s BP which got immediately used?

Top Bottom