Scum Thread The Hidden Meeting Room (aka The Bathroom)

Out of those two, I think Fireblend would be my preference honestly. But I don't have strong feelings one way or the other on this one

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Janitor Kill: Lone_Prodigy

I could see him being the roleblocker, since he was voting for Fantomas yesterday

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Janitor Kill: Lone_Prodigy

I could see him being the roleblocker, since he was voting for Fantomas yesterday
giphy.gif

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Oh man, the Secret Vote, the Fake Red Check on Melon, the Janitor Kill on L_P! This is going to be quite the day lol.

So who do you think you want to Track here Nin?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Do you maybe want to Track Fireblend now Nin since we're not going to kill him? Might not be the worst idea, unless you had someone else in mind.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yay! So that is quite the night for us, we all used our abilities. If this all goes through, we should be looking at a pretty interesting day start that's for sure haha. I'm most worried about Sorian's reactions to everything, but we'll see how it goes.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm just gunna go for it. Fuck it. If this is how I go down, at least it was with the gambit I always wanted to deploy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
This is going better than I had ever planned actually lol. People buy the claim so far, and Faddy is the one catching heat instead of me. Oh man, this is some good chaos right now. I like it. Can't wait til Melon shows up.

By the way Malus, were you roleblocked? Did you get a PM about why your Kill didn't go through?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Would like to hear thoughts on how I handled this fake claim by the way. I think I did it pretty good, and Sorian buying the shit out of it almost immediately with only like one follow up question is not something I was expecting at all lol.

The fake claim is going better than I was expecting honestly. It feels like a lot of people want to look at Faddy either first or second, which is really just the best way this could play out for us. You're definitely doing a great job here Fanto!

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I think that's the best way this can play out too. If I can avoid being up for a lynch until D6, then this will have bought us all the time we could have reasonably expected from it really. And even then, some people might doubt my ability to fake that claim as Mafia, so it might even keep me alive past those mislynches if people want to believe it was a Bastard mechanic or my check was otherwise altered.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, I'm pretty sure that since the Secret Vote coincided with the Countdown ending, everyone thinks that it just came from Fran and isn't even questioning where it came from lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, uh oh, I might have been right about Kalor being the Roleblocker. I was just rereading the start of the day, and I noticed this post came in right before my claim and I had missed it.
Kalor said:
It's always fun when something happens and you can't tell if you have the information to answer it. I will expand on this but I need some time to think.

Were you roleblocked Malus? This might be Kalor hinting that he knows why there wasn't a kill.

Also Stan is talking sense to the thread all of a sudden, which is something he is good at doing, and this also worries me.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
My target didn't Move.
This is amazing.
I told you Fantomas. Town is town.
They ate up that lie like a cake

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Also, uh oh, I might have been right about Kalor being the Roleblocker. I was just rereading the start of the day, and I noticed this post came in right before my claim and I had missed it.

Were you roleblocked Malus? This might be Kalor hinting that he knows why there wasn't a kill.
He could also be the one handing out bulletproofs.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Either way, someone knows we targeted L_P or someone knows I targeted someone. Unless there are shenanigans beyond my comprehension.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
hey nin, should I call you out, that mafia wasn't blocked N2 or should I hope no one else notices?

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
yeah, my mistake. But that mistake plays well with me being nin and all.
Will keep trying to reply in the main thread.
doing good work Malus.
You a good player

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
thankfully we wont be hearing fantomas cry for some time now.
We should rejoice for that moment

Fanto

Confirmed Town
thankfully we wont be hearing fantomas cry for some time now.

Seriously though, just got caught up here and in the game thread. So yeah, if Malus didn't get a PM then he was not roleblocked. That means someone protected LP or he himself is the protector, that would be my guess. And then yeah, it is possibly that Kalor was the person handing out the Bulletproof shots then, that might be what he was talking about with that post.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So, Kalor jailed LP and doesn't think that LP was the target of the kill. If others believe that too, we might have just bought another mislynch.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm not going to lie, keeping Sorian alive was probably worth it just to see this battle with Faddy lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Has anyone in here voted yet by the way? I haven't yet. I'm guessing it's Sorian and Melon on Faddy, but I'm not sure who would be on Melon yet.

I haven't voted yet. I'm not entirely sure which one would be best just yet. I'm trying to figure out which order would be best for taking out both of them before people consider you

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing. I think going Faddy first will force Sorian to want to go for Melon. I think going Melon first will cause Sorian to be even more sure in himself of going for Faddy. I think people are starting to lean towards Faddy because of Sorian's tunnel, but we still have ~24 hours to go here.

So, somehow, amazingly, my role claim seems to have now pushed me at least two spots down on the lynch list, and with Kalor's claim about LP coming out, I could see him going before me even too. Of course, this is totally tentative and who fucking knows, but right now that's the vibe I'm getting.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'd actually be fine with Faddy here, because I think his Town read on me will officially be revoked when Melon flips Town. I think my current preferred timeline would be to see him go away first, then resolve the check on Melon tomorrow, and then see what happens with me after that.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I want to try running down a possible scenario for our victory here. I'll be safe and assume that I get lynched on D6, but I'll also try to assume that we don't run into any more protection on our night kills.

D4 - 15 players left - Majority is 8 - 11 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Melon/Faddy
D5 - 13 players left - Majority is 7 - 9 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Faddy/Melon
D6 - 11 players left - Majority is 6 - 7 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Fantomas
D7 - 9 players left - Majority is 5 - 6 Town / 3 Mafia - Lynch LP
D8 - 7 players left - Majority is 4 - 4 Town / 3 Mafia - This is LyLo - Lynch Any Town and We Win.

So, assuming I do get lynched either on or before D6, we can still realistically win this game by D8 actually just based on the scum reads in the thread and who Town wants to lynch.

Now let's assume I don't get lynched on D6, and none of the rest of us do either.

D7 - 9 players left - Majority is 5 - 5 Town / 4 Mafia - This is LyLo - Lynch Any Town and We Win.

We can possibly be sitting in LyLo on D7 if none of us get lynched until then, and there is a very realistic chance that none of us do.

Now, all this being said, it is a best case scenario kind of thing and could totally not go this way at all. But, I figured I should point out that we can actually see a path to LyLo relatively soon if the Town follows my fake red check all the way through both Melon and Faddy and goes for LP before any of you.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, is anyone against shooting Kalor tonight? There is at best one more Bullet-Proof shot out there would be my guess, and with Kalor running around jailing people, that's bad for us in that he can both roleblock us and protect Town members.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, Sorian is begging for death in the thread now. As someone who at least has a say in it, I don't think I want to give it to him yet lol.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I haven't voted yet. I would personally go for a Faddy lynch, so town can push the Melon lynch tomorrow.
Kalor kill tonight could be worth it, so we get confirmation that he jailed L_P to push for that lynch as well. I would initially have suggested Sorian as a target because he seems to have lost some support and would hopefully not be protected, but Kalor has messed with us already and could potentially again. Also I assume my Janitor shot was used even though it didn't connect, so we only have a normal kill next night phase.

On a side not I think we should all vote for Melon until 1 hour before EoD, so people have a false sense of security and then switch to Faddy after that.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
On a side not I think we should all vote for Melon until 1 hour before EoD, so people have a false sense of security and then switch to Faddy after that.
Though on the other hand then it is clear we pushed for the Faddy lynch which could possibly lead to Fantomas coming under suspicion.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Back from the dead and alive again. Sorry guys for being inactive but i will be here from now on

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Good morning, scum friends!
Though on the other hand then it is clear we pushed for the Faddy lynch which could possibly lead to Fantomas coming under suspicion.
Not necessarily, they could think it was Melon's scum-mates as well.

That being said, I'm still unsure on how we should place our votes with the Secret Vote in effect. I'm guessing Nin is the only one of us with a vote down so far, and we aren't going to see another vote total until 1 hour before EoD.

I'l probably go ahead and send in my vote for Melon now just to keep up appearances, but if we do decide to make the switch to Faddy, we'll need to coordinate it in here before EoD so we all switch.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also if Faddy does get lynched here and he wasn't lying about his role, then we are going to need to be ready to not be able to chat this night phase.

That means, just in case, we should be working out who will submit the kill tonight.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I guess me or KetKat should commit the kill again. We haven't been in the spotlight yet, so not a big chance to be watched.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I'l probably go ahead and send in my vote for Melon now just to keep up appearances, but if we do decide to make the switch to Faddy, we'll need to coordinate it in here before EoD so we all switch.

yeah, thats important but.
i am kinda afraid that the votes from today will be revealed tomorrow and revealing all three of us lol

Fanto

Confirmed Town
yeah, thats important but.
i am kinda afraid that the votes from today will be revealed tomorrow and revealing all three of us lol
Yeah, that is the one thing we need to worry about.

I would say this though: The chances that Fran is actually keeping a full vote count in the same way that the vote tool would show it are pretty low to me. That's a lot of extra work for him. I think it would be easiest to just keep the votes secret rather than having to make a big post on D5 or at the end of D4 with the full vote list with who voted for who and when they voted for them.

However, yes, it is a risky move to coordinate shifting our votes for that reason still, so it is something where we would need to weight the potential risk/reward for us.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
going for melon today and Faddy tomorrow seems to be the most reasonable thing.
what are your thoughts on the long run ?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
what are your thoughts on the long run ?
Well, I did post a road-map to LyLo for us earlier:
I want to try running down a possible scenario for our victory here. I'll be safe and assume that I get lynched on D6, but I'll also try to assume that we don't run into any more protection on our night kills.

D4 - 15 players left - Majority is 8 - 11 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Melon/Faddy
D5 - 13 players left - Majority is 7 - 9 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Faddy/Melon
D6 - 11 players left - Majority is 6 - 7 Town / 4 Mafia - Lynch Fantomas
D7 - 9 players left - Majority is 5 - 6 Town / 3 Mafia - Lynch LP
D8 - 7 players left - Majority is 4 - 4 Town / 3 Mafia - This is LyLo - Lynch Any Town and We Win.

So, assuming I do get lynched either on or before D6, we can still realistically win this game by D8 actually just based on the scum reads in the thread and who Town wants to lynch.

Now let's assume I don't get lynched on D6, and none of the rest of us do either.

D7 - 9 players left - Majority is 5 - 5 Town / 4 Mafia - This is LyLo - Lynch Any Town and We Win.

We can possibly be sitting in LyLo on D7 if none of us get lynched until then, and there is a very realistic chance that none of us do.

Now, all this being said, it is a best case scenario kind of thing and could totally not go this way at all. But, I figured I should point out that we can actually see a path to LyLo relatively soon if the Town follows my fake red check all the way through both Melon and Faddy and goes for LP before any of you.
Basically, as long as Faddy and Melon go before me, and LP goes before any of you, you guys should be in LyLo on D8.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I would prefer going for Faddy first. He is putting up a hell of a fight, while Melon seems to have accepted her fate already, so it seems to me it will be easier to push for Melon tomorrow than for Faddy.

By the way I thought about our votes again, and I think it's better to diversify them until 1 hour before EoD and then collect. That way we have many more voters to hide behind.
I'm probably going to say that I vote for Melon, but then secretly put my vote on L_P for now.
Nin will have a hard time switching secretly if he's the only one on Fantomas at EoD.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
i would be okay to go for Faddy but i still have my doubts that they might be revealed.
going for Faddy before melon is a good idea, since like you said Faddy is trying his best to stay alive while Melon is just accepting it.
still unsure,

Fanto

Confirmed Town
No reason to believe anything Fran says in here if it's not highlighted! Especially when it's about himself!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah, it is the main thing we have to worry about if we want to try switching our votes to Faddy. We have the chance to put +4 on Faddy. Right now he has 2 votes. We could move him to 6 if no one else joins it, or even higher if others do. The majority is 8, though I don't believe it's possible to turbo today, but still, we could possibly move him very close to 8 within the final hour.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Trying to think of who I want to kill here.

I think the logical kill is Kalor since he can fuck with us too much if he stays alive.

Sorian obviously needs to be disposed of soon.

I want to personally kill Verelios if we ever take him out. Like, I will be submitting that kill command if we ever agree to it.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm probably going to say that I vote for Melon, but then secretly put my vote on L_P for now.
I like this now that Vere waffled around and said he would rather vote LP than Melon, but he's going to vote for Melon. Now when people get that vote count and see 2 on LP, he's the likeliest suspect for that vote.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I don't think it's going to happen. Melon goes down here, and then tomorrow is between me and Faddy.

Honestly, if that's how it goes, I wouldn't want to go down in any other way than in a Deathmatch with Faddy lol.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
So should we all vote for Fantomas to make it look like mafia tried to lynch you? Or is this too obvious?

Fanto

Confirmed Town
It's a thought I suppose. I'm really not sure how we should play the final votes here. Mine's on Melon and I don't think I'm going to move it off.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Yeah I guess the best bet is to just leave it as is. Lest our effort gets interpreted the wrong way.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
melonrabbit said:
While I do hate this I also salute whoever has done this to me. A true scum. I definitely deserve a fake red check after last game. Beautiful beautiful karma.
Let me know after the game how your own medicine tasted there melon.

:heart:

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Man, if we can figure out a way to steer the thread away from me and Faddy and convince them to lynch LP before resolving us, that could be so helpful lol. Lynch LP on D5, then they come back and take out Faddy on D6. You know where we are on D7 if that happens? LyLo babyyyyy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I will be verrrrry interested to see what the thread does tomorrow.

Melon begged people to go for LP in her dying post.

Kalor also wants to do that, and I assume we are going to kill him tonight. That will be two Town members going to their grave asking for Town to lynch LP.

Fireblend also wants LP over me or Faddy.

Faddy is going to go into full tunnel mode on me and insist that I be the next lynch. He will likely piece together that I sent him false information and that I was planning this fake role claim from the start.

Sorian is the wild card. He will re-evaluate. He might end up agreeing with Faddy's theory, assuming he puts that one together. He might also just want to lynch Faddy like he has said. He may also agree that we need to go to LP first. Anything is possible.

Verelios will want to look at me and Faddy. He might vote for LP in the end though, but he is going to spend the majority of his time trying to figure out whether me or Faddy are Scum.

Poltergust will also want to look at me and Faddy, and I could also see him going LP for the vote though.

Terraforce I'm not sure on. He'll probably check to see if Faddy is an alien and get nothing. Other than that, I could see him falling wherever the thread falls really.

LP will probably vote for me and lay down some reason why I'm scum, or agree with Faddy's reason.

Stan/DCPat, who knows, but I'm guessing they go LP.

Shit, we might actually be setting up to see LP go down tomorrow before me or Faddy. Huh.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
As for our night actions, we just have Nin's Track and the normal kill.

Track target should probably go to someone who hasn't claimed yet. So Verelios/StanleyPalmtree/Lone_Prodigy since we got nothing when we Tracked Fireblend yesterday. I'd probably Track Stan or LP I suppose.

As for the rest of the players in the game, I will mark my kill choices below.

Verelios
Faddy
Terraforce
DCPat
Sorian
Poltergust
Kalor
Fireblend

Kalor is the obvious pick here since he could possibly roleblock us or protect our targets in the future.
Sorian needs to be removed eventually, I don't know if we win with Sorian alive.

And as for Verelios, I just want to be alive still so I can put that Kill Command in myself. I love him, honestly, no hard feelings, I think he's a great player and I really want to be on the same team, Town or Scum, with him in the future. But for this game... For this game I need to be the one to murder him. I want to taste his blood on my hands as the Day Start post proclaims his death.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Good morning, sorry for not being there until the day end.

My kill choice would also fall on the RB Kalor or on Verelios.
I can't wait for the next day to start. Let's not get too cocky.

Fantomas we will have to write down our interaction for tomorrow, or today.

I am going to lay down in short what my plan would be.

We had some good back an forth in GoT. Tables are turned this time around and now you will have to convince me of you being town in the main thread.
I will try to push for you early on but you will respond and try to talk me out of it or at least try to push for someone else, Faddy or LP I a ofc not going to back down that easily since we have to stay in our roles, but nevertheless in the end I will back down say okay, let's go for x first and i will handle you tomorrow so to say.
Around 5 to 6 posts each would be sufficient.

What are your thoughts on it?
We lacked interaction and I kinda Want to build on it in order to build myself a Wal of trust. Melon gave me her town check before dying.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
What are your plans for the coming days Malus and Ketkat?
I mean we all kinda flew under the radar but until now we did not need to be that much in talks with everyone since Sorian, Faddy are doing our jobs atm lol

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I laid out my plan in the game thread to go for melon and if she flipped town I would go for Fantomas and Faddy. So tomorrow I will certainly push for Fantomas but could be convinced to go for Faddy first.
Unless there's some additional information in the morning, I think I'll stick to this.

As for the kill, my preferred targets would be Sorian or Kalor, but Verelios could also be a good target. I would probably have chosen him for my next Janitor shot, but if Fantomas' wants to do it, I'm okay with that as well.

I'm going to be a little more active this next day phase, and probably try and do some deep dive stuff of Faddy and Splinter interactions for people to look at. There might not be anything there, but I might be able to create some reasonable doubt.

I am in DCPat's chat this night, so I'll let you know which way he's leaning when I find out.

As for the kill, I think taking out Kalor might be best. He's a jailor and it's just risky. I'm not sure if there's another protection role still out there at this point, so he feels like a safe pick to me.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I'm going to be a little more active this next day phase, and probably try and do some deep dive stuff of Faddy and Splinter interactions for people to look at. There might not be anything there, but I might be able to create some reasonable doubt.

My man, laying down the ground for the future

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Oh damn, I wake up and there's just some straight up scheming going on in here lol.
Good morning, sorry for not being there until the day end.

My kill choice would also fall on the RB Kalor or on Verelios.
I can't wait for the next day to start. Let's not get too cocky.

Fantomas we will have to write down our interaction for tomorrow, or today.

I am going to lay down in short what my plan would be.

We had some good back an forth in GoT. Tables are turned this time around and now you will have to convince me of you being town in the main thread.
I will try to push for you early on but you will respond and try to talk me out of it or at least try to push for someone else, Faddy or LP I a ofc not going to back down that easily since we have to stay in our roles, but nevertheless in the end I will back down say okay, let's go for x first and i will handle you tomorrow so to say.
Around 5 to 6 posts each would be sufficient.

What are your thoughts on it?
We lacked interaction and I kinda Want to build on it in order to build myself a Wal of trust. Melon gave me her town check before dying.
Yes, this is definitely a good plan. We have had very little interactions, but I feel like I could play that off tomorrow by tearing in to you a bit about this "scum read" of me. I was tempted to basically OMGUS you yesterday, but I think it's better if I try to convince you to look elsewhere instead, yeah.

I think I will try to push for LP in the thread based on Kalor's Jailer info and Melon's dying post, and try to work that as the better alternative to me or Faddy.

I'm still not sure how I'll deal with Faddy exactly, I'd like to continue town reading him but be very wary of the fact that his info for my check turned out to be false.

I am in DCPat's chat this night, so I'll let you know which way he's leaning when I find out.

As for the kill, I think taking out Kalor might be best. He's a jailor and it's just risky. I'm not sure if there's another protection role still out there at this point, so he feels like a safe pick to me.
Good plan for sure. I also remember you said you were going to put down a reads list at EoD yesterday, but I don't think you did, so maybe try to get that in there too since you had promised it.

Lucky. I keep hoping I'll get to join the gossip chat lol. We'll have some insight into what was all said in there now though, plus what's on DCPat's mind going into today, so that's good.

And yeah, I think we all agree now that Kalor needs to die here. We can't leave the Jailer alive as we move closer and closer to LyLo, the targets are dwindling down, we've already landed on one of his jailed targets with a kill, and I was roleblocked by him on N2, so we really do need to stop him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, good stuff here so far. I am definitely excited to see what happens tomorrow. I think I'll be the only one of us that's truly up for a lynch, but I don't know if anyone but Faddy actually wants to go for me tomorrow before anyone else.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
And then yeah, who wants to submit the kill here? I can if no one else wants to, but I still might have heat on me tonight so I'm not sure if that's the best idea. Nin will be tracking, Malus should maybe wait until we need his Janitor shot again. So unless Ketkat doesn't want to, I suppose she would probably be the best choice to submit the kill tonight.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
This is good so far Fantomas.
I can't. Wait for the day to begin.
I am hyped up and ready to start a bonfire.

There's not a whole lot there in the chat. But before the red check, Sorian was pretty suspicious of you Fantomas. He fought really hard for Faddy yesterday, so I'm not sure if it'll really mean anything this day, but he might turn around at some point?

I can issue the kill if we want, it's hard to say where Kalor is going to aim at this point honestly.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I suppose there is a chance that Kalor could be targeting one of you. I'm not sure if he would target me a second time though. I guess that's the question we would want to probably ask there. I might be safer submitting the kill if he wouldn't want to go back to me.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Again, I will try to play the Nin card tomorrow, someone who is still unsure, sure about you being scummy but still unsure what to make out of all the information. Flip flopping and being all in all unsure.
Throwing names into the pot so that they are as unsure as I am.

They will eat it up like good kids

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I'm not too surprised about Sorian being suspicious of me in the chat. I did play like shit on D3, but I feel like he's thinking better about me now.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Again, I will try to play the Nin card tomorrow, someone who is still unsure, sure about you being scummy but still unsure what to make out of all the information. Flip flopping and being all in all unsure.
Throwing names into the pot so that they are as unsure as I am.

They will eat it up like good kids
Yeah, this is good for sure. I think if you latch on to the scum read of me, but also do the "But I'm Nin, so I'm unsure" act, then Town should continue to buy it.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
About an hour to go until the deadline here. We seem to have Kalor finalized as our kill target. Who should go for it do we think? Would Kalor jail me again? Would he go for Malus or Ketkat? That's the main question we have to ask I guess.

And then who do you think you want to Track tonight, Nin?

Top Bottom