Scum Thread Army of The Blargonauts - Scum Chat

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
JK left the Faddy stuff out because it felt like a bad look to post a defense of both of the top candidates of the day so far in one go lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, good to know.

So far: Sorian thinks Blarg is town, is iffy on LP - says if LP doesn't vote at some point soonish, he'd be more inclined to think scum, but he's less worried about LP not posting. He was totally fine with Natiko until he thought Natiko was avoiding my Fandorin posts - he now thinks Nat and Fando could be a team - but you just posted, Natiko, so that's good. He's got CeeCee as town now.

There's a lot more. Our boat has been very robust. But these are the up to the minute things. He is very suspicious of the cabot kill but he's more interested in what Blarg is saying around it than anything else.

Natiko

Also not too worried about Sorian. I have some pretty solid points for towniness - was on turmoil early and pointed out his PR thing, publicly never flirted too much with not voting turmoil at the end, and if Bae is ever caught out I was early on her too. I’ll be fine for the next couple phases at least.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Flux i asking about our boat. I'll post a more detailed read list.

Natiko

Flux i asking about our boat. I'll post a more detailed read list.
Yeah, I used it as a good time to sprinkle in a small, small hint that I'm leaning towards not worrying about you today. I'm trying to phrase things in a way that doesn't just say "HE TOLD ME HE'S A PR" but with the idea that if pressed I can give a bit more context and then if you're forced to claim that's when I'll vote you. Still hoping it just doesn't get that far.

Faddy

Town

Fran - Override, scum back up almost confirms Fran as town back up
CeeCee - Don't like the 1 shot but I think he is still town
Fantomas - Cabot mason
---
PirateBae - Not 100% confirmed but makes sense to be the cop with KetKat knowledge
KetKat - greenchecked to PirateBae
Sorian - Feels like town Sorian, solvy and pushing the game. At worst he is neutral doing some weird stuff to suit his agenda but has been defending me so I feel good on that
Chuggs - BP could be scum but I think the immediate claim makes him town
monkey - I had bad feelings about her on day 1 but she has gradually been more town as the game has gone on and giving more detailed reads and analysis. Leader thing might have thron her
malus - I just don't think he is mafia, I liked his dumb graph
Blarg - He has been making a few errors but he felt town on day 1 so he is drifting in my view

Null
Fandorin - I thought he was town day 1 but has been getting scummier as the days have gone on
Fireblend - I literally have no impression of him
FluxwaveZ - Should get town points for the Turmoil thing but I don't think he is town. His claim was so bad and full of holes. I am leaning neutral for him.
Rac - I thought he was scummy but likes some of his posts on Brazil so he has more credit in my eyes than other people.

Scum

Brazil - Being saying he is scum from day 1. I think his move to get Flux lynched looks bad and he isn't clearly evaluating the whole situation which makes me feel he has an agenda
Sawneeks - Gut read but I don't think she has been townie, imitating her scum game. I think she has been pretty cagey during the game.
Zeke/Zubz - Can't ork out why Turmoil voted there and Zubz was troubling for most of the game. Zeke just opening up with a CeeCee vote is ringing alarm bells
Lone_Prodigy - 3rd player to have the role and none of them have done anything. I think that many replacements is always scum
AbsolutBro - i didn't like his end of day 3. I think he was trying to gently make people choose between Turmoil claiming an investigative role over FLux. When the mood wasn't clearly against Flux he bussed knowing Fran might override anyway
Kyanrute - similar to Brazil but he has had less presence in the game. I think he was half trying to pocket me at one point

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I can appreciate dogged Faddy when he's not chewing on my leg. Brazil's really salty, which means he's not doing anything else.

Natiko

Everyone on the planet scumreading turmoil is making this all a bit difficult.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don’t want to get cocky because things could turn but I just want to put this here later for Sorian doubling down on me being obvious town. :pocket:

who’s in the pocket now?

Natiko

Enjoy it while you can. We probably need to kill him eventually before he figures it all out. I remember DR3 when I felt as safe as could be then on the final day he got the remaining scum completely. Thankfully one of the other town players didn't believe him lol

Faddy

Enjoy it while you can. We probably need to kill him eventually before he figures it all out. I remember DR3 when I felt as safe as could be then on the final day he got the remaining scum completely. Thankfully one of the other town players didn't believe him lol

That is a long way off. We need to pick off confirmed town players. So Fantomas and Fran should be our top picks.

Remember Bae is on a tight limit here, the longer she survives the more vulnerable she is. She can maintain that she is roleblocked for only so long. Maybe we should stop using the roleblock in case we actually hit someone who contests Bae.

Natiko

That is a long way off. We need to pick off confirmed town players. So Fantomas and Fran should be our top picks.

Remember Bae is on a tight limit here, the longer she survives the more vulnerable she is. She can maintain that she is roleblocked for only so long. Maybe we should stop using the roleblock in case we actually hit someone who contests Bae.
Yeah, I don't think we deal with Sorian yet. There is some logic to foregoing the roleblock for now. Honestly since we didn't see a counterclaim about the only thing we really have to fear is a doctor and/or a tracker of some sort. At the same time if we know her time is limited it might make more sense to just keep blocking others and if it forces a counter then we've at least caught a PR. I could go either way.

Do we strong kill tonight then? If we assume the doc was on Bae last night then it's possible they move to Fran or Fant. Not sure. We don't touch Flux until after Bae dies and then we use the block and kill together. A roleblock stops a commute right? Can't risk doing that while she lives because we don't know for sure what type of commuter he is - x-shot or odd (guessing odd).

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member

what kind of cannon is this?

I'm fine with killing Fantomas or Fran tonight. Whomever seems to be getting the most threadpull.

Faddy

Yeah, I don't think we deal with Sorian yet. There is some logic to foregoing the roleblock for now. Honestly since we didn't see a counterclaim about the only thing we really have to fear is a doctor and/or a tracker of some sort. At the same time if we know her time is limited it might make more sense to just keep blocking others and if it forces a counter then we've at least caught a PR. I could go either way.

Do we strong kill tonight then? If we assume the doc was on Bae last night then it's possible they move to Fran or Fant. Not sure. We don't touch Flux until after Bae dies and then we use the block and kill together. A roleblock stops a commute right? Can't risk doing that while she lives because we don't know for sure what type of commuter he is - x-shot or odd (guessing odd).

A roleblock does not stop a commute in our rules. Commuter/Hider moves first.

So if Bae is claiming to be roleblocked she can't be a hider. I am sure at least some people in the game know the community standards.

It all depends on what happens. If I have to claim and it goes uncountered then maybe town have very few powers.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I would guess there's something out there if we're looking at a strong kill, a vig, and a single BP, but I don't know what kind of restrictions a doctor might have. I'm sure some if we only have one strong kill.

Faddy

I would guess there's something out there if we're looking at a strong kill, a vig, and a single BP, but I don't know what kind of restrictions a doctor might have. I'm sure some if we only have one strong kill.

Probably something like 3 shot, can ony save someone once. Definitely restrcited.

But a commuter and 1xBP is decent protection and with the lack of kills there might not be a docor at all.

Faddy

I don’t want to get cocky because things could turn but I just want to put this here later for Sorian doubling down on me being obvious town. :pocket:

who’s in the pocket now?

Can't wait until it turns out he is a neutral.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Probably something like 3 shot, can ony save someone once. Definitely restrcited.

But a commuter and 1xBP is decent protection and with the lack of kills there might not be a docor at all.
Oh, of course, the commuter.

Also am still totally worried about him. Petitioning @Grizzly to actually name our boat thread the SS Paranoia.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
There could still be a cop out there but they haven’t counterclaimed yet so that they don’t reveal themselves.

Natiko

Really unfortunate Faddy and I got paired together. Makes it rougher that we have to fake the build up to his claim on both ends.

Natiko

@Faddy If you’re forced to claim tomorrow how do you think I should play it? Still going to do a doctor claim? I’m thinking I either don’t say anything or I immediately show some doubt.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm about to hammer on Fandorin so I just want to announce that I'm sorry and I appreciate you as a human, Fando! <3

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society

@dragon mom can we cut it with the pepes? I think it might make multiple people uncomfortable (myself included). Thanks :)

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
Wait, since when has Pepe been used as a hate symbol? I knew nothing about this, sorry Grizzly.

I was confused so I googled it, didn’t mean to offend. Only know it from twitch, I’ll edit my posts.

Faddy

@Faddy If you’re forced to claim tomorrow how do you think I should play it? Still going to do a doctor claim? I’m thinking I either don’t say anything or I immediately show some doubt.

All you need to say is that I told you I could prove I was town. You can say whether or not you believe me, remember we do ultimately want me lynched at some point.

I am going to hold my claim for as long as seems reasonable. But I think I will pick up a few more votes soon.

Natiko

God now I feel awful, I honestly had no idea
An honest mistake, no worries on my end at least!

All you need to say is that I told you I could prove I was town. You can say whether or not you believe me, remember we do ultimately want me lynched at some point.

I am going to hold my claim for as long as seems reasonable. But I think I will pick up a few more votes soon.
Should I even hint at it more in advance of a claim or leave it unsaid?

Faddy

An honest mistake, no worries on my end at least!

Should I even hint at it more in advance of a claim or leave it unsaid?

I thought you already hinted when you said you thought there should be more kills. I'm bringing that up btw.

Natiko

Nah, I didn't mean for that to be the hint though - it was more my mention of our boat where I said you hadn't given me anything to make you definitive town but that I wasn't concerned with you today or whatever

Natiko

@Faddy Don't say in the thread you've told me your actual claim. I want to go with you've just hinted that you have a PR and will claim if forced.

Natiko

At least not unless you really need to with the way you're prepping your claim

Natiko

I want to have the ability to vote you if needed. Once you have to claim you're dying that day or the next 100%.

Faddy

@Faddy Don't say in the thread you've told me your actual claim. I want to go with you've just hinted that you have a PR and will claim if forced.

No I definitely haven't told you my claim but I have felt you worked it out.

Natiko

I'm considering voting Faddy and pressuring him to talk and saying I'm done with the back and forth in the boat.

@Faddy are you for sure fake claiming today?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Who are we still missing? Couple people drive-by commented but nothing substantial. Missing Fireblend, Ketkat, malus, rac?

Natiko

I'm just going to ham up the fact that I thought it would be more convincing and hope others are the ones to bounce.

Natiko

Please please please have someone that's highly townread be the final vote. We can't lose that many more potential scum players.

Natiko

Whomp whomp, three players under ten posts and two of them are us lol Hope people don't poke around inactives too much.

Natiko

It's fine, lots of people did.
True. I think I'm just overly paranoid because it feels like town is soft confirming a lot of players lately. At least this series of events gave Bae yet another reason to be alive the next day.

Sorian thinks Faddy got the doctor saves right because we missed our kills, FYI.
Honestly, it's kind of weird how light our powers our. I suspect town probably doesn't have a ton of other PRs floating around. I wonder if Bear just designed this game to be a slow burn (or if a couple of these modifiers are death fiestas).

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
If the game is crazy and unpredictable you want fewer powers to make things less complicated. It's more important to have bodies (no idea if 6/27 is more scum than usual, but that may be mitigated by neutrals).

Oh and bad luck on the doctor counterclaim.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I too want to know. But I believe Ket.

Sorian changed his OM tag to Monkey's Eternal Tormentor. -.-

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
1:48, coincidentally the exact time that Faddy claimed lol

Then he posted "interesting" in the game thread at 1:51, and "what are the chances of two doctors" in our chat at 1:52.

Unless he and Ket have their own secret chat and conspired, I'm going with Ket as the doctor.

Natiko

Good enough reason to avoid him, not that he’s much of a threat currently chasing his rabbits.

Natiko

Generally speaking there has to be something going on that we don't know about that will lead to more kills. We're so far away from mylo/lylo even if we don't lose a single other member and land every kill.

Natiko

Ugh we retain read access to the boats - means people can press me for details on mine and Faddy's "discussions" and I can't just say "from what I recall" and be somewhat vague.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Maybe if we cook up a tidbit or two that looks juicy beforehand that will answer them and you're already prepared.

Natiko

I feel like we would have talked about Fandorin, Saw, Zeke, and malus at least.

Top Bottom