Scum Thread Army of The Blargonauts - Scum Chat

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, Faddy said enough about Fandorin in the thread that I think we can gloss over him, but what about the others? I can look at what he's posted here shortly. Pickle has an art class tonight so I'll be hanging out in the back with my computer.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
We're talking about you, Natiko. Fran thinks Malus was the counterbus between two scum: Fando and Faddy.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
We're also talking about who I should "check" tonight. Leaning towards you, Monkey.

It may be risky, but I'm pretty much confirmed town at this point. So if I give you a green check, it might work.

However, if one of us dies, that would be bad.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I thought we were holding off on the block so you could say you were blocked again? If not, we need to submit a block candidate ASAP and then I'd suggest checking and clearing someone who isn't likely to have much impact, not me. But holding the block may be better than clearing someone else. We already have a few to mow through. Which is good - it keeps me alive, because there's no reason for scum to kill me yet. If you green check me, I probably rise in nk targets as I was generally townread anyway.

And Sorian agrees with Fran on all those accounts, so we should be able to take down Fandorin easily tonight.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh! We could green check malus. That almost confirms Fando as scum. If we need a green check, that’s the one. Y’all feel free to submit a block for me if you need to.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
This is all a very dicey plan. If Bae EVER gets a check off it will be heavily scrutinized now. In a world where we have a blocker and know the identify of the doctor and the cop - they both die back to back in whatever order we want and never get a block off (block doc, kill cop or vice versa using a strong kill). It makes no sense for scum to let the cop get a check out so playing it that way will look very sketchy.

Natiko

Fran town reads you but says your vote at EoD doesn't look good.
Yeah, that was bound to catch some flak but I feel like I have an okay enough defense between immediately expressing concern over Faddy's claim and that I was never strongly pushing him as town. I always had concerns and was just sprinkling that I had reason to wait. Not gonna sweat it too much. Maybe I die in the next few phases, but I don't think it'll be this phase.

Natiko

Zeke: “I think all these people did something scummy.”

Then votes someone completely unrelated.

I swear he doesn’t even try to play seriously anymore.

Natiko

Uh oh, couple people looking at me.
I think you’ll be okay, but if you’re concerned I can not follow up the way I was going to after I mentioned you (which itself is dependent on the below).

Did we ever settle on what Bae is going to say? Does she claim a check or no?

Natiko

I think we say blocked again. I agree with you.
@dragon mom Say you were blocked again when you do go in pleasee.

Monkey - the post I mentioned you I think stands on it’s own without me following up and digging in on you if you prefer I play it that way. Just let me know. (For context: I was going to suggest a theory that scum have the ability to strong kill and that’s why your reaction was more muted for Faddy’s reveal than others - you knew he was likely to be counter claimed).

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
it just occurred to me that with Ketkat dead, another of us is dead, technically.
bad omens.

Natiko

Brazil out here OMGUSing not for reads against himself but against his brother lol

Natiko

It's fine, probably best if we butt heads a bit in the thread. I suspect I'll be lynched within three days at best with our shrinking candidate pool.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm trying to keep my post count up but I also feel very LET THEM FIGHT about this whole day.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Day 4, two scum down, people tearing at each other, seems like your standard mafia game. Hopefully it's one of those games where town scuttles their early lead and endgame is just active scum driving discussion.

Natiko

That would be nice. Still feel like we're going to face an uphill battle unless more deaths start appearing.

Natiko

Well, for what it's worth my reason for scumreading Brazil in KH is no longer valid because it turns out he can get real fucking heated as town too lol

Natiko

I give us six phases, maybe seven until we lose barring some major help. Oh well.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Sorry about the shade but my arguments will fall flat if malus and Fan flip town.

"Turns out there was no second scum wagon, whaddaya know?"

Natiko

I don’t mind. I don’t think we’re going to lose due to shade - I think we’re going to lose due to so many widely town read players lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Well, the good thing is malus will flip town and then maybe we can get a couple lynches out of that while we pick off confirmed townies.

Natiko

Just have a feeling once we burn through malus and one of Fan/Brazil town will close in on whichever of us still stands. No clue what CeeCee is doing. Probably just being weird.

Natiko

Love you Monkey <3 I'm just faking asshole to give you more cover when I end up getting lynched. You're still ultimately our best shot at winning between your ability and your town standing.

Natiko

Just didn't want you to take my comment in the thread seriously lol I would actually feel okay about our chances if it weren't for the huge number of mislynches we need to win this game in general. Town is just going in circles.

Natiko

We're all just going to spread out roughly evenly for the item(s) right?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don't really understand how the item thing works. Are we guessing real world items? If so can't we just google? I'm confused. Maybe I should ask @Grizzly if clarification will come in the thread before that commences?

Natiko

I don't really understand how the item thing works. Are we guessing real world items? If so can't we just google? I'm confused. Maybe I should ask @Grizzly if clarification will come in the thread before that commences?
I'm guessing they'll be made up items with a value that Grizzly came up with himself but who knows.

Natiko

god, I'm exhausted
can this day be over yet
I wish. I apologize if my demeanor this phase hurts my chances of living, but I just can't bother to get invested in these fights when they aren't going anywhere.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think that means Fando is vanilla. I wonder if Brazil is neutral. I'm sure this game does have one. What other role could he be? maybe we can brainstorm

Natiko

To be fair Sorian has been a bigger troll than Fand, just not as big of one as Brazil lol

Natiko

Sorian has largely been Sorian, tho.
He played the role of egging them on perfectly. Unfortunately for him it's not going to turn out like he hopes lol

I'm sitting on malus unless I have to move to Fan to break a tie. I'm too invested in my town read of Brazil.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Can we kill Brazil for the lulz? No? Okay.

I do say we kill Fran. Gotta start picking off those confirmed townies.

Natiko

I think Fran is the one more likely to start picking us all out. He’s naturally more skeptical. Not sure if killing him now before he can form more reads or waiting to try and not draw attention to his current ones is better

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
LP, why do you think Fanto is more dangerous? I think that isn't the case until late game, and we can get him the following night. Fran is REALLY stubborn. But I'm curious about your take.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Fran is stubbornly wrong a lot. Fanto is more thorough and perceptive.

Depends on what Fran's reads are. He does tend to pick up on small details, but then makes the wrong conclusion. Whenever we're both town he's very frustrating to play with.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Fran is stubbornly wrong a lot. Fanto is more thorough and perceptive.

Depends on what Fran's reads are. He does tend to pick up on small details, but then makes the wrong conclusion. Whenever we're both town he's very frustrating to play with.
He usually goes after me specifically when we play together so I'm definitely biased on this. (Fran, that is.)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Someone should go higher and someone should go lower, maybe. I'm gonna check not-US amazon real quick.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, got a bear on Amazon.de for 18.95 euros (about 21 dollars) but the average price I'm seeing for the lollipops everywhere is about $50. So someone might start with $70 and take the discount off there.

Natiko

I’m being scumread by Fran and Fant so it doesn’t really matter to me.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Just have to be the closest. And since we're close to each other, hopefully one of us will get it.

Natiko

So..who are we killing and who’s submitting the kill (Bae or myself)?

Natiko

May as well at this point. I refuse to believe Town even has any particularly strong roles left anyways.

Who performs the kill, me or Bae?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don’t know that it matters.

I do wonder what Fantomas or Fran will say in reaction to Fandorin’s flip. I just think Fran is more immediately dangerous and Fanto can be contained for a day.

Natiko

In the off chance there’s a tracker I’m probably more likely to be targeted I would think.

Natiko

Grizzly probably would have notified us in here so unless he just hasn’t done so yet we likely lost.

Natiko

We need this phase to be something like “kills half the townies” in order to catch back up lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Maybe Brazil won
and it's a vig shot
and he'll shoot Sorian
and then get lynched

a girl can dream

Top Bottom